Hernandez Job Description Sample
Sears Optical - Sales Associate
Requisition ID: 86843
Store #: 001070 Sears Optical
What's more important than family time? Nothing. That's why Sears Optical offers its dedicated employees flexibility and a positive work-life balance. We understand that the family of colleagues we have at work is important, but nothing is as important as your family outside of work. That's why our families love that we work at Sears Optical.
As part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica our efforts are recognized, and we receive excellent benefits, work flexibility, Sears discounts and eyewear perks.
We are passionate about approaching and treating our customers as if they were members of our family. See your career grow and be rewarded for it!
The Sales Associate attracts and retains customers by delivering exceptional customer service, fostering customer retention and promoting outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Drives profitable store sales by fostering a retail selling culture through the duration of the sales process.
Increases customer count through proactively performing customer driving behaviors inclusive of conducing in store Public Announcments (PA), making patient and customer recalls and other in-Host customer awareness activities.
Develops professional business relationships with other Associates and Doctors.
Assists with ensuring the store is effectively merchandised and presented according to Brand and Company standards.
Provides high quality service through accurate measuraments, correct pricing and by setting realistic expectations on timelines.
Assists with timely implementation of approved Marketing programs by execution of marketing and pricing promotions and initiatives, Company standards for signage and creation of Host awareness.
Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transations.
Opens and/or closes the store according to store guidelines.
Ensures positive and productive host relationships through Host particiation, support and satisfaction.
As permitted by State law:
Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, utilizing optical prescription.
Dispenses quality product.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Basic computer skills
Independent and self-motived
- Previous retail or customer service experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Sales Associate retail
Data Entry Operator PT
SCA Rate + Wealth and Welfare
(3) Professional References
- Entering information into various division databases.
- Generating form letter and/or court documents.
- Sorts, arranges and files various documents.
- Reviewing information on the federal district court's electronic case filing database, civil and/or criminal files, or other reference materials
- Generate legal notices of case events.
- Produce a variety of written documents and material utilizing a wide range of office software applications.
- Report task progress via email, telephone, fax and/or in person.
- Perform other related tasks.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Must have ability to work independently and be detail oriented.
- 1-2 years of general data entry experience to include experience operating an alphanumeric keyboard.
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat Professional or other department specific databases (i.e. VNS, CDCS. FMIS, E2 Travel) or similar applications/databases.
- Skilled in meeting and dealing with people in n courteous and tactful manner.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office setting.
- Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure
Paramedic - Extra Income
National Recruiters is partnering with a new, HIPAA compliant EMS platform enabling qualified Healthcare Providers to opt-in to respond to nearby emergencies or national triage consultations via phone for compensation of up to $500 per emergency or $25 per call. There is no obligation to participate if you do not voluntarily elect to do so. Free CPR renewal and free annual memberships to online continuing education classes for every new Provider!
- As a Provider, you can provide aid in two ways through the emergency response feature and the triage feature.
- Emergency - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a cardiac arrest occurs within walking distance (.13 mile) of your location. If you opt-in to respond, the in-app navigation will direct you to the site to perform CPR or to the nearest defibrillator (AED), if nearby, to grab on your way to the emergency.
- Triage - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a user requests telehealth assistance. If you accept, the in-app feature will start the audio or video call with the user. On the call, you will give a verbal recommendation on what care is best for the user—whether that’s the ER, urgent care, or an appointment with their primary care physician.
- Your services are voluntary for the emergency response feature. The optional compensation for responding to a medical emergency is reimbursement for your time, not your services.
- Therefore you are protected under Good Samaritan Laws. While these laws vary from state to state, as a medical professional acting under voluntary circumstances, you are legally protected while giving reasonable assistance to those who are or believed to be injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. For more information on Good Samaritan Laws in your state, visit the link here.
- Reply to this job ad with your resume & National Recruiters will send you an email containing an invitation code directing you where to download the App as well as FAQ’s to answer many of your questions.
- Download the App on your phone & register by entering your contact info, license number, and a photo of your CPR card.
- Stay tuned for updates beginning in December 2018.
- Yes, if you are you a licensed health professional with an active CPR card such as an EMT, RN, Physician, NP or PA, et al.
Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best Logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our Service Department based out of our Brampton office.
- Manage and track truck and trailer parts stock levels
- Order new inventory as needed and transfer invoices to the accounts department
- Help in the daily coordination of repair and maintenance work schedules
- Enter repair and maintenance work into the company’s database
- Ensure timely service of company equipment, upholding truck and trailer compliance
- Coordinate with the safety department to notify drivers of services due
- Valid G license to pick up parts from dealerships as needed
- Ability to pick up and organize common parts within the shop.
- Handle other shop-related tasks as they arise
- Valid Driver license with clean driving record.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Knowledge of truck parts and equipment.
- Strong communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Willing to work extended hours and on weekends.
- Ability work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience as a parts clerk/coordinator is an asset.
- Hard worker with positive attitude.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office.
Dry Van OTR Class A Logistics
Call Cowboy 281-930-6777 or 281-371-6822 ext 104
20+year veteran driver "I'm for the Driver not the Company"
Just Pass MVR/PSP/DS to get rolling (24 hrs)! 1/2 Day Orientation! Trucks Governed at 72 mph! 3000+mi Per Week!
Want a to drive for a company that is a leading provider of transportation services? We specialize in expedited truckload freight, and is experienced and proven service provider for many industries: Retail, Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Telecom and Government Services.
Seeking OTR Class A Driver
What does family say about this Co?
"...is an awesome company to work for. My husband works there now and have been there for about 4 years. This company is well organized in dispatched loads, freight is steady, they are family oriented, great pay, and all around has a very good reputation from all three Terminals. I can't say anything bad about this company at all and I know over 10 drivers."
Want a free pet or passenger program? GOT IT!, from DAY 1!!
Want to choose from a fleet of 2015 - 2018 Volvos, Kenworths? GOT IT!
Want some more perks??
How about free lodging and company car when at the home offices (Dallas)?
How about 4 hour Orientation then get your first load?
OTR Class A Drivers are needed!
- 2 year driving OTR with Class A
- Must pass DOT physical
- Must Pass drug screen
- Must have a satisfactory background check
- Clean Driving Record
- up to .45 to start! (Based on Exp)
- We hire from anywhere in 48 USA
- Health insurance, dental, vision, prescription drug card, disability benefits
- Company sponsored life insurance for all employees
- Paid vacation beginning your first year
- Flatbed and Dry van work
- Maximum 2-3 weeks out
As a world-class asset-based carrier, we specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With our diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an Administrative Support, for our Laredo, TX office. Your primary role will be to assist us with maintaining files and paperwork and responding to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- College diploma or degree.
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Service Manager - Laredo
The Branch Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the
Outside Sales Rep - Laredo
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of rental and purchase of equipment
- Sources new business opportunities; develops new accounts and maintaining accounts from the previous year
- Prepares and presents sales contracts/lease agreements
- Prepares sales plans, sales reports, expense, and daily call reports
- Formulates bids on new and existing jobs and projects
- Minimum of one to three years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required. Three to five years of experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college coursework or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- PC literate, proficient with MS Office, with an emphasis in Excel and Outlook required
- Extensive driving required; overnight travel required
- Valid driver’s license
Relationship Banker - Houston, TX
Relationship Banker - Houston, TX
Req #: 180115461_5
Location: Woodlands, TX,US
Job Category: Branch Banking
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you'll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers.
From a personal standpoint, you will also have the opportunity to take ownership of your career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities.
As a Relationship Banker in our Branch Banking team, you'll take a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to Chase customers. You'll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs. You'll contribute to the success of the branch by:
Managing assigned customers and proactively meeting with them - in person and over the phone - to build lasting relationships, discover financial needs and tailor product and service recommendations
Making lives of customers easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Partnering with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude
Demonstrated ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
Excellent communication skills - in person and over the phone - with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
Possesses drive, initiative and knowledge to provide financial options for customers using a consultative approach
Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
Operates within established risk parameters/tolerances, and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Engage and partner with team members and other LOBs to offer most appropriate products
At least one year experience in:
Retail banking sales, or
Financial services sales, or
Consultative relationship sales role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening customer relationships and delivering results
College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
Beginning Oct. 1,2018 if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required - or must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting in role
Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
Sr Mgr, Project Controls
The official title of this role will be Sr Mgr, Project Mgmt (CP).
The Sr. Manager, Project Management is responsible for governance and oversight of all stages of capital project development and execution for major projects across all Entergy business functions including planning, design, permitting, construction and start-up. Ensures comprehensive project controls are implemented on Entergy projects and helps ensure projects have reliable cost and schedule estimates and achieve business goals on time and to budget.
Oversees implementation of all Project Management Standards in the area of cost, schedule, scope, WBS, risk and issues management.
Provides governance over Entergy's SGP, Standards, guidelines, tools and templates by which large, complex projects will be developed and executed at Entergy.
Ensures comprehensive project controls are implemented on Entergy projects and helps ensure projects have reliable cost and schedule estimates and achieve business goals on time and to budget.
Ensures projects have cost, schedule, scope and risk controls implemented in accordance with Management Standard and in line with the requirements of Entergy's SGP.
Ensures contract agreements reflect project controls requirements and that contractors implement controls in line with those requirement where they are utilized for elements of the project.
Provides project management and controls guidance and advice to project teams as needed.
Performs the function of SGP Gate Reviewer - project controls and business case SME assessment role during project gate reviews and at Stage Gate 3 / CRC concurrence.
Provides subject matter expertise (SME) in the various disciplines of project management and control; maintains ownership for the development and continuous improvement of policies, standards, and guides that standardize and optimize project delivery.
Manages team of Project Controls Managers and Specialists.
Minimum education required of the position
B.S. in Engineering Discipline, Finance, Accounting, Construction Management or applicable course of study or equivalent work experience. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
Minimum experience required of the position
10+ years capital project development and management experience. (Large, complex, utility capital project experience essential. 5+ Experience in the management and control of large, complex utility capital projects with an EPC or Engineering firm is desired.)
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
Knowledge and experience in the management and control of large, complex utility capital projects.
Oversight experience on large scale capital projects and/or field execution experience
Solid, demonstrated experience in forming and managing large (>$20M) project/construction management teams required. (Owner or EPC)
Professional Engineer's license, and/or Project Management certification is a plus.
Primary Location: Texas-Woodlands
Job Function: Professional
FLSA Status: Professional
Relocation Option: Approved in accordance with the Entergy guidelines
Union description/code: NON BARGAINING UNIT-NBU
Number of Openings: 1
Req ID: 78582
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click here to view the full statement
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Project Manager, MBA, Management, Engineering, Technology
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!