Hialeah Job Description Sample
Repair And Tool Technician
Hospice Registered Nurse After Hours Coordinator I Shared Services
Footwear Sales Associate (Commission) Hialeah/Fl #1345
Sales Associate Position - Tous Westland Mall
TOUS is seeking to expand our sales team with opportunities for both part time and full time sales associates.
TOUS is an affordable luxury lifestyle brand. Along with a committed, dedicated team, we are faithful to our original values as jewelers dating back to 1920.
We have managed to listen to our consumers; we have earned their trust and have adapted to their needs in each country where the brand is sold. We have evolved in order to continue delighting our customers with innovation and design, but without ever losing sight of our essence.
We combine state of-the art technology with traditional craftsmanship, which is part of our vocation and our tradition. We have a mission to turn TOUS into the most successful and desired jewelry and accessory brand in the world.
We have a long road ahead of us, but we are ready and thrilled to lead this challenge with the new generations we have in TOUS.
The primary duty of the sales associate is to provide courteous, knowledgeable assistance to customers and sell/upsell items to fit the customer's needs. Other duties include cashiering, stocking and resolving difficult customer problems.
The ideal sales associate will:
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, courteous customer service.
- Meet customer needs, offers options, resolve problems, ensure customer satisfaction and follow up with customers.
- Assists customers by locating merchandise, taking special orders, answers questions and perform special services such as gift wrapping.
- Monitor for shoplifting.
- Resolve customer complaints and processes merchandise returns, refunds or exchanges in compliance with company policy.
- Perform all cashiering functions in accordance with department and company cash/credit handling policies and procedures.
- Checks price tags for alterations and monitor aging inventory
- Maintain a clean, attractive, neat and fully-stocked sales floor along with cashiering area
- Assist with answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- 1-3 years of retail experience required
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking and writing
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required to walk and stand for up to 8 hours.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Hand coordination required.
- 3-5 years of retail sales experience in a high end jewellery and/or accessories enviroment.
We offer commission on individual sales along with opportunities for paid time off and 401K after one year of employment along with a 30% discount on merchandise.
Asst Salon Leader
Administrative Clerk - Amtrak - Miami
CDL Driver - Amtrak - Miami
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!