High Energy Forming Equipment Operator Job Description Sample
High Reach Equipment Operator
Full-time position requiring the steady use of Stand-up High-Reach equipment.
High School Diploma or GED.
Basic computer skills and math capabilities.
Valid driver's license with clean driving history.
Must be able to maneuver cargo in/around tight spaces and rack in cold and sub-zero conditions.
At least one year of formal training on Stand-up Hi-Reach equipment.
Familiarity with battery operations and charging procedures.
Previous experience with warehouse operations; food industry preferred.
Multi-Slide Forming Operator
To load, operate and adjust multi-slide stamping machines and auxiliary equipment to maintain required quality and quantity of production.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Set up and operation multi-slide forming machines and auxiliary equipment (uncoiler, leveler, feeder, scrap take up wheel).
* Demonstrates mechanical abilities.
* Blue print reading and knowledge of metrics.
* Basic level trouble shooting (tolerances / tooling / material / speeds / etc.)
* Previous experience with Zub and Bihler brand machines is a big plus.
* Knowledge of metric system.
* Set up and operate slide forming production machine.
* Basic level trouble shooting (tolerances/ tooling / material /speeds/ etc.)
* Read, interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
* Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
* Performs tooling maintenance.
* Clears machine jams, makes adjustments as needed.
* Perform quality checks and procedures.
* Monitors and updates status of work orders.
* Clean and maintain machinery, tools, and work area as scheduled or as needed.
* Maintain necessary records as required by SOPs and work instructions.
* Remove and install dies and tools.
* Basic machine maintenance.
* Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
* Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees and shift supervisors to maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety.
* A leading supplier of plastics and metal fastening products and technology.
* Products include: Plastic and metal fasteners for automotive market. This includes trim fasteners, fuel supply springs, fuel cut valves, fuel pump brackets and interior auto trim parts.
* Processes include: Plastic injection molding, metal stamping, wire bending and assembly.
* Equipment include: 120+ injection molding presses
* Materials include: PP, PE, Acetal, Nylon, ABS and PVC.
Press Brake/Roll Forming Operator
Custom job shop with occasional production run projects. Candidates preferred to have high school diploma and vocational training in sheet metal forming/rolling. Rolling and forming experience with similar equipment will be considered in lieu of vocational training. Please send resume and salary requirements. Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K
Be responsible, on time, work OT as needed
Must be able to use tape measure properly
Experience “Bump Forming” parts to fit curved templates is preferred
Must be proficient with Brake Die set ups
Able to lift up to 50lbs on an occasional basis
Experience forming cones is a definite plus
Green Forming Operator
We are seeking a Green Forming Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set up and operate conventional machine tools to green machine product to required specifications.
- Measure parts, make adjustments, and maintain quality control
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Inspect finished product using typical measuring tools
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
High Energy Sales Specialist
Tired of a dead end job with little to no pay? Step up to the big league! This job has unlimited earning potential! Massanutten Resort is now hiring for its award winning sales team. The resort covers over 6,200 acres of family fun, down-hill skiing, two multi-million dollar recreation facilities, two 18-hole golf courses, restaurants, pools, hiking, hunting and a state of the art indoor waterpark. If you have an upbeat, fun personality and thrive in a competitive environment then Massanutten is for you. We offer paid training as well as benefits. The job offers a base pay, plus commissions and a very attractive bonus structure with incredible income opportunities.
In addition, offered as part of your employment agreement, is an employee stock option that is designed to help with your retirement plans. Contact J.P. to set a time and date for interview. Need to fill positions immediately! A proven track record in direct sales is a MUST to qualify for this opportunity.email us to get started with your new career.
Ideal candidates must have reliable transportation, possess self-direction and independence yet work well within a team environment. Confidence, and persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea are fundamental elements to success. Excellent customer service skills a definite plus! Strong oral communication, work ethic, high energy level, dependability and positive attitude required for consideration.
•Compensation: Base Pay + Commission+ Bonus
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Phone calls about this job are ok.
•Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
If you can sell anything you can sell our resort because it ultimately sells itself. 365 days of nothing but fun for all families!
Check out out youtube video.
High Energy Event Staff
Do you have that certain “niche" for working with people?
In a room full of crowded people, are you the first person people notice?
Well we hope to notice you too! Elite Solutions is an event-based company looking for individuals with larger than life personalities to staff and run our local events. This position keeps you from being stuck in a cubicle and guarantees fun all day long!
Sounds like something you are interested in but you lack experience? NO PROBLEM! We provide HANDS ON TRAINING in all areas of our company including:
· EVENT MARKETING
· VISUAL MERCHANDISING
· PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
· ADVERTISING / MARKETING BASIC SKILLS
· PROMOTIONAL SALES
· RETAIL SETUP
Unfortunately we cannot hire everyone. These positions are in HIGH DEMAND and we are looking for the right individuals to join REM as we expand through 2018-2019. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We are looking for individual who share the same mentality and forward thinking company culture. The employees we are looking for are:
· Energetic & like to have fun
· Enjoy working with people in a team environment
· Like to work hard and see results
· Excellent communication & people skills
Our training is designed to focus on the individual, using your strengths to help build up your weaknesses. Promotions are based on how quickly you grasp information and your ability to mentor other individuals, not how long you have worked in our offices.
High Energy Sales Reps Needed – Immediate Hire!
READY AMP UP YOUR CAREER!!!
When Corporate America is downsizing & corporate security is an idea of the past, there's no better time than now to INVEST IN YOURSELF!
Amp is one of the fastest growing companies and is continuing to expand. We have recently been featured in INC MAGAZINE as “THE NEXT BIG THING” and FORBES MAGAZINE. We have continued to expand and increase revenues over 300% each year! Amp is looking for key players to join in our next round of explosive expansion!
Want the chance to advance based on performance? Look no further!
Our industry-leading training, support, approach and unparalleled work ethic allows proactive people to realize their maximum peak performance and income potential!
ALL POSITIONS INCLUDE CROSS TRAINING IN:
Consumer Relations, Event/Product/Social Marketing, Customer Acquisition, Leadership and Management, Business Development
In the March 2013 issue of Inc. Magazine Amp Marketing was featured as "The Next Big Thing". Amp finished 2014 with record breaking revenues and achieved 1023% 3-year revenue growth. This incredible growth has led to features in Forbes, CNBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, as well as ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox affiliates accross the country. Amp Marketing CEO Mike Lawrence was recently interviewed on "Success Today" to share the secrets of his success.
In less than 5 years, Amp has expanded operations to 6 locations including 3 in Florida (Orlando, Port St Lucie, and Melbourne) as well as Dallas, Kansas City, and Raleigh. Amp is continuing to add top-notch clients and is establishing a reputation as the go-to marketing partner for B2B, B2C, Events, and Retail campaigns.
High Energy Customer Service Representative - Full Time
WHO WE ARE
We are a leading consulting firm with several years of experience in leadership development, innovative entrepreneurial ventures, and client management. We are a top company representing the world's biggest brands in the technology and communication industries.
WHAT WE DO
Working on behalf of a major national client, we provide the steadfast service of results-driven, face-to-face interactions with consumer and commercial markets. As experts in the field, our team is a professional force who assist clients in attracting, engaging, and retaining loyal, profitable customers. The team acts as client brand ambassadors, ensuring each consumer receives respect and courtesy.
Please apply for our Customer Service position if any of the following apply to you:
*If building relationships comes naturally for you
*If you're looking for a long term career with a ton of growth potential in a professional environment
*If you're looking for experience to build your career
*If you have a student mentality
*If you're competitive and LOVE TO WIN!
*If you're looking for personal & leadership development in addition to professional development
The Customer Service position is entry level and full time.
We have a generous compensation packages and we are looking for a star!
Restaurant Manager High Energy
High Energy, restaurant professionals needed! Well know family style restaurant concept in Appleton needs your help. We are searching for FOH & BOH professionals with a proven track record of delivering exceptional food and unmatched hospitality in a high volume restaurant environment. This professional will be seasoned in all FOH & BOH management and overall restaurant leadership. Career advancement potential is available for the right candidate as well.
- Oversee all guest services - ensure exceptional hospitality
- Supervise and coordinate all FOH staffing/scheduling
- Hire, train and manage service staff
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
Entry Level | High Energy Environment
A Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, creating an exceptional experience, completing point of sale transactions, and delivering a ease of service. This position is also responsible for fulfilment of orders.
Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is priority both on site and off site.
Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner including point of sale transactions, and helping them get the best service.
Assist customers in all aspects of quality of service.
Proactive in assisting customers.
Determine customer needs based on personal relationships.
Suggest additional service to compliment customer selection.
Reinforce customer’s selection and package merchandise with care.
Encourage customers to reach out whenever they need assistance.
Execute morning meetings.
Train new team members.
Collaborate with peers, leads, and managers to coordinate tasks.
Communication of pricing or service issues to supervisor.
Perform these functions in an efficient manner; flex between tasks as directed by a Supervisor.
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Perform other duties as necessary.
Education/Experience - No specific educational accomplishments are necessary. No experience is required.
Communication Skills- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Mathematical Skills- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Reasoning Ability- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, standing.
Other Skills- Possess a strong sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Possess a thirst for learning. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Should be comfortable with the use of computers.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE APPLY!
Royal Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Royal Solutions is one of the lead marketing firms in the Greater Philadelphia Area. We offer highly specialized customer targeting and acquisition marketing services to businesses looking to grow and increase sales. We work with prominent Fortune 100 companies providing strategy, creative and program execution. Our firm represents the top companies countrywide leading their respective industries. We are especially committed to our work with the non-profit sector and telecommunications industry.
Our work approach with clients is collaborative. From a service standpoint, our philosophy is high touch, providing a lot of personal contact with our clients and availability to talk or meet with the people who are doing the work. Our goal is to expand into several markets.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!