Highspire Job Description Sample
Custodial Services Worker - West Shore School District
Part Time Member Services Representative
Tire Delivery Driver: Class C License
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce. Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a Tire Delivery Driver
This position entails loading and unloading tires from the wareshouse to the customer. Applicant must possess a Class C license.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 1 year of delivery driving experience within the last 3 years
- Must have an acceptable MVR, Drug Test, pass DOT physical
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
•Workday is spent in a warehouse setting or on the road.
•The position involves a significant amount of physical labor, requiring long hours of lifting, packing, standing, and movement around the warehouse.
•Additional time will be spent meeting with other company departments in an office to report on inventory and present new shipment and storage techniques.
•Temperatures in the warehouse and on the road are variable, with dramatic increases or decreases in response to weather and the products being stored.
• Lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds.
• Perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within a warehouse.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Assistant Manager Trainee
Coach (Non-Complex) - WM Frontend
Part Time Driver
AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able help talented individuals find their career’s next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Job Title: Database Administrator
- Provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
- Project and report on long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other IT managers.
- Design, create, and maintain databases in a client/server environment. Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in this environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Advise users on access to various client/server databases.
- Design, implement, and maintain complex databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
- Apply knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front-end / back-end programming languages (e.g., SQL).
- Perform database programming and support system design. Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design
- Sensitivity Level: IT-I – Critical Sensitive
- ·Clearance: Secret
- ·IA Level: IAT II
- Computing Environment: M2008 SQL 8; MCITP DBA; MCITP DBD; MCM: MS SQL Server 2008; MCA: MS SQL Server, MCSE:DP, MCSM:DP, MCSA:SQL2008, M2012 SQL
- Five (5) years progressive experience of database query languages such as SQL Server, and MS Access.
- At least three years hands-on experience and expertise in Relational Database Management Systems.
- Experience also shall include capability to work on various operating systems and additional programming languages.
- Experience in at least two projects in a large organization responsible for administering, operating, maintaining, and securing a large-scale computer databases.
Other Details: Time Sensitive
What we Offer(Based on what the client offers and/or terms of the job)
Competitive pay and benefits
401k eligibility after 6 months of employment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our career’s page at http://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Facilities Manager - Custodial
Division Manger - Maintenance - Mechanical/Electrical
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!