Hightstown Job Description Sample
Schematics design and construction document development with detail;
Preparation of administrative documents such as meeting minutes, punch lists, RFI's, and other correspondence.
Applicants should have a bachelor's or master's degree in Architecture and 10 years of experience in commercial design (lab experience is ideal but we can train you). You should be licensed in NJ or have the ability to obtain licensure. You will have a strong background in design, production, and coordination of construction documents and the ability to manage multi-discipline architecture and engineering production teams. You should also have a solid understanding of NJ building codes. Experience with AutoCAD is preferred, with Revit is a plus.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture?
2. 10+ years of experience in commercial design?
3. Licensed Architect in NJ or have the ability to obtain licensure?
4. Strong background in design, production, and coordination of construction documents and the ability to manage multi-discipline architecture and engineering production teams?
5. Experience with AutoCAD? (preferred)
6. Lab experience? (is a plus)
7. Experience with Revit? (is a plus)
Sr. Medical Affairs Writer/Strategist To Medical Director - (Flex Option)
Top Must-Haves for the Sr. Medical Writer/Director
- Advanced professional degree (PharmD, MD, PhD) with at least 3 years of experience in Medical Communications or Pharmaceutical industry equivalent experience
- Strategic understanding of the role Medical Affairs has in the overall medical communication plan of pharma grantors
- Ability to work on several projects at once while balancing multiple and overlapping timelines
- Oncology/hematology experience preferred, but not required
- Assists the Medical Team in the preparation of Needs Assessments (Medical Gap Analyses) and Agenda Development for use in grant proposals for funding of continuing education programming (80%)
- Content development and delivery of funded and in-development educational initiatives and programs (20%)
- Fact checking highly scientific educational program content. May also draft text for educational materials (e.g. copy and slides) used in CME programming
- Keeps abreast of current data, trends, medical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and important advances in therapeutic areas for which the company focuses its educational programming and proposals for grant funding
- Complies with Company SOPs and participates in the implementation of new SOPs
- Reports directly to VP, Medical Affairs
- Flexible work-from-home schedules available!
- Friendly, collaborative, transparent culture with easily-accessible leadership
- Double digit growth last year
- Doer culture – “If you dream it, we will do it”
- Strong healthcare, benefits, vacation, and 401K
Candidates must have MEDICALCOMMUNICATIONSAGENCY experience to be considered for this role.
Packaging Line Operator
This position is offering full time work with a multi-million-dollar company. This company offers stability with growth potential, financially and professionally. Benefits are included with this opportunity.
Will arrange line operation by length according to order
Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line
Will be responsible for documenting and maintaining correct paperwork
Be able to operate necessary machinery
Will load and unload items from bottling machines
High School Diploma or equivalent
Requires knowledge of SOP and GMP
Experience in a Pharma warehouse
Hours: 2nd shift 3:45pm-2:15 am
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS RANDOM DRUG & ALCOHOL SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
Desktop Support Technician
>>>> This is a long term consulting position with no end date.
Qualified candidates should have the ability to interact well with business partners from various departments and have good documentation and customer service skills.
This IS NOT a Network Admin or Server Admin. We're looking for candidates with strong windows desktop support background with experience performing support to remote users.
At least 5 Years industry experience - Must have strong experience with phone support. This position includes support of our "Field" Employees.
Expertise in supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10 on HP Desktop and Laptops.
Strong knowledge of Cisco VPN support
Experience in support of the following areas
- Office 2013, 2016 & 365
- Rolling out and imaging PC's and Laptops
- Remedy Ticket System
- Mobile Device Support is a plus
- Experience with MS BitLocker a plus
MS certifications are a plus!
>>> This is a 42 1/2 hours per week. 40 billable hours with 1/2 hr each day unpaid. We have
summer hours which allows for early departure on Fridays. Some weekend work is
requested on occasion at overtime rates
Experienced Financial Advisor
*MUST HAVE a minimum of all or some of these licensing Requirements*
Life and Heath, 6,63,65,66, or 7 series
(Due to industry licensing requirements in this profession, we are unable to sponsor student visas and work visas at this time)
As a Financial Services Advisor, you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. Do you have a strong desire to help people? Are you the type of person who puts 300 percent effort in all you do; but do not get compensated for the extra effort? Learn how building your own financial practice can give you long term satisfaction and amazing entrepreneurial upside.
If you have an abundance mentality we want to interview you.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions.
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions.
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products.
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients.
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base.
- Decide how to build your business by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue.
- You'll draw your clients from one or more of the following markets: Personal Needs Analysis Market, Small Business Market or Estate Planning Market.
- Our goal is to discover each client's needs and goals and help map a path to meet them.
- Previous experience in banking, financing, or other related fields a plus.
- Familiarity with investment products and services.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Financial Advisor Rewards:
- You’ll have the unique opportunity to create your own destiny and determine the impact you’ll have on the lives of your clients, families and your community.
- Successful financial representatives experience tremendous pride and satisfaction in building a practice from the ground up.
- Every solution you implement helps secure the financial futures of your clients, their families or businesses.
- As you continue to build strong, long-term relationships with your clients, your practice will continue to grow.
- As your practice grows, you can expand your influence in your community.
- With satisfied clients comes more business, and more rewards as those clients share with their associates and friends the value of your relationship.
My client offers a personalized approach to providing customized financial solutions tailored to each client's individual needs. You’ll provide needs-based analysis and financial solutions to help ensure a client's needs are met at every life stage.
You’ll work closely with clients to develop customized solutions that meet long-term financial goals and objectives. You’ll have exclusive access to insurance products from top-rated a company, as well as disability income insurance, and an array of quality financial products and services available through the Company's subsidiary companies and affiliates.
Assistant Director Of Nursing (Adon)
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Morristown, NJ that offers its employees work/life balance, growth opportunities, and top-rated management.
The Company:Our Client provides a full range of services to its’ residents and family members. With their staff of professionals, they provide skilled nursing and subacute rehabilitation. The activity staff provides a wide range of events for cognitive and ability levels. Specially designed programs such as respite, and hospice cater to the needs for a variety of residents.
The Position: Our Client is looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join their growing team. The pay range our Client is offering is an $75,000 - $85,000 Salary.
- 100% health coverage for individual
- 25 days of PTO
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
- 2 years of Long-Term care. (Required)
- 2 years of
Nurse Management (Required).
- Monday – Friday
- Minimal on call
- Assist the DON in the management of the nursing department and in maintaining quality of care.
• Please apply
• send resume to email@example.com
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Sr. Power BI Consultant
|• Maintain and develop the Group data warehouse and reporting cubes.|
|• Design and implement BI reporting solutions using various technologies, including Microsoft PowerBI and SQL Server Reporting Services.|
|• Provide support for the existing BI reporting suite.|
|• Perform data quality analysis and facilitate data cleansing with data stewards/owners.|
|• Manage legacy data migration through a formal ETL process.|
|• Develop and maintain working relationships with ERP stakeholders.|
|• Contribute to project and deployment plans as appropriate.|
|• Microsoft Power BI|
IT Security Specialist
Recruiter: Patti Lalley (908) 781-5300 ext. 235
- Type: Consulting contract
- Duration – 6-9 Months
- Location - Franklin Park, NJ (Onsite – no remote work allowed)
- Note – Candidate will have to complete a background and drug test
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical, analytical and engineering skills which allow them to effectively identify and remediate platform (*nix, Wintel, Storage, Database) security risks in the environment such as misconfigurations, deprecated versions or protocols and architectural/design flaws. This role will partner closely with our Information Risk Management (IRM) organization continuously to drive secure solutions.
- Security Architecture
- Control Design, Standard Creation, Gold Image and Build Process Management
- Core Service Expert
- SSH, SMB, RDP, etc.
- Security Administrator
- Strong understanding of configuring authentication, crypto, 2FA
- Decipher & Action Plan Vulnerability and Penetration Test Reports
- Identify Abuse Cases (e.g. logic/process flaws)
- Automate Identification and Remediation
- Ability to think like an attacker and partner with key stakeholders to develop controls. Must be able to think outside the box.
- Ability to develop custom solutions and controls which effectively remediate vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate strong skills while providing accurate analysis of findings
- Develop innovative and creative ways to carry out remediation activities, and strategic business and team objectives.
- Five to eight years of relevant working experience; at least 3 years of experience in IT Security
- Knowledge of what constitutes a cybersecurity risk and the relationship to both threats and vulnerabilities along with the ability to identify systemic security issues.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders, and to work across diverse businesses and regions, balancing the needs of multiple organizations.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities and executives a must
- Effective leadership and demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams to project completion
- Familiarity with external regulations, e.g., PCI, HIPAA
- Certification in information security (CISSP, CEH, OSCP, GWAPT or equivalent) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!