Hilbert Job Description Sample
Account Manager 2
AV Consulting Systems Engineer
Floor Crew - Full Time
Building Services Group, Inc. is NOW HIRING to help support our floor crew team for BSG.
We have full time 3rd shift positions available.
Responsibilities of this position will include the ability to run equipment used to clean, wax, and buff grocery store floors as well as school district floors. The successful candidates will be able to run an automatic scrubber, a rotary scrubber, and a propane buffer. This position works independently however is part of the floor crew team and may help co workers when needed.
We offer a variety of benefits including paid training, health/dental, life, and 401k.
What makes our floor crew team successful?
"Our team takes pride in the fact when they leave the building in the morning and customers start walking through the door they are greeted by a fresh clean floor. Those floors sparkle as the sun comes up and the rays bounce off it. Their ability to take their mechanical skills and translate it into a beautiful work of art is priceless. " - Operations Manager Jim
**Valid Driver's License is required**
Sheboygan Floorcrew - Floor Care - 10:00 pm start time - Sunday through Thursday - 40 hrs/full time
This position will strip, buff and wax floors in the Sheboygan area and will use a rotary and automatic scrubber. Some weekend work and overtime may be needed.
Fox Valley Floor Crew - Floor Care - 9:00 pm start time - Monday through Friday - 40 hrs/full time
This position will strip, buff and wax floors in the area and will use a rotary and automatic scrubber. Some weekend work and overtime may be needed.
Come join the team that school districts prefer! Apply today!
*If interested in a particular position please put the position in the headline section of the Application form!
Sales Floor Associate
Brillion Custodian - Full/Part Time
Building Services Group is NOW HIRING custodians for the Brillion School District. If you have a passion for cleaning and an eye for detail then this is the position for you! As a school custodian you will be the face of the company having daily interactions with our customers and your fellow team members.
Current Openings include full time and part time opportunities working 2nd shift during the school year and switching to 1st shift while school is out during the summer allowing you to enjoy the Wisconsin weather!
As a School Custodian You Will Be Responsible For:
- Preforming tasks such as; cleaning surfaces, sweeping, mopping, operating a floor scrubber, maintaining restrooms, and removing trash and recycling
- Following chemical safety guidelines and using equipment properly to ensure safety
- Setting up tables and chairs for events and maintaining building security
- All other duties as assigned
We provide paid training to all staff so you will be confident in your new role!
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Pay great attention to detail
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Driven to go the extra mile for our customers and fellow team members
Building Services Group, Inc. has been in business for more than 35 years, with a current workforce of about 400 employees and growing. 83% of our business is cleaning schools where we service more than 20 school districts, and we also clean many commercial and industrial facilities. The foundation of our success can be linked directly to our 4 core values: Teamwork, Excellence, Respect, and Leadership. At Building Services Group, Inc. our goal is to not only provide quality service to our customers but also help our employees grow and succeed.
Team Member Benefits:
Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Training, Vacation accrual, and Paid Holidays
Senior Buyer – Subcontracting (Contract Position)
Do you have experience within a manufacturing/machining environment but have an interest in purchasing?
Join our fast-paced, growing team of professionals here at Valmet in a contract role! We are searching for an individual with a manufacturing or machining background who is interested in the procurement of subcontract manufactured parts. As a Senior Buyer, you will be the single point of contact to schedule, coordinate, and track all aspects of project purchases and subcontracted production. Acts as the liaison between project teams and suppliers to ensure the timely completion of designs, specifications, production, and procurement. Therefore, if you have strong communication skills, are detail oriented, possess strong customer service skills, and work well within a team, we want to talk with you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility for the timely and effective procurement of all items for assigned projects. This includes items such as: fabricated components; machined components; sheet metal components; subcontract assembly; materials; tooling; or miscellaneous purchased parts.
- Ensures timely and accurate information exchange with the Project Team to suppliers regarding procurement plans, schedules, anticipated workloads, procurement status, and budget performance.
- Maintains a qualified supplier base that can effectively and efficiently respond to the needs of Valmet.
- Responsible for and coordinates matters regarding quality, design, specifications and manufacturability to ensure compliance with all contractual obligations.
- Assists in the ongoing optimization of planning and procurement operations with regards to policies, procedures or coordination with other departments (Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering) to achieve and improve quality, project delivery performance, and cost effectiveness.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Bachelor’s in engineering and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a manufacturing business setting required; or combination of education and experience. Knowledge in basic accounting principles, contract law, purchasing functions, Material Requirements Planning, and Certified Purchasing Manager a plus.
We are willing to train the right individual who is highly motivated, has the desire to learn, and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. If you are someone who has previous manufacturing experience, and is interested in a new career opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
We offer a dynamic work environment that values an innovative culture and suits development-minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic setting.
Sales District Leader Designate - Kaukauna
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!