Hinton Job Description Sample
Valve Territory Manager / Sales Engineer
Our client has been in the Valve manufacturing business for a little over 60 years.With over 15 offices through the USA and Canada, they have the ability to quickly manufacture and service a wide array of gate, globe, ball, and check valves for the oil and gas industry.
They are offering a great base salary as well as a lucrative commission plan in order to bring in a Top Performer to help boost their market share.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers to achieve sales volume and growth in line with their respective regional business objectives. Submits monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts and sales budgets.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and forecasts of upcoming business, communicates with customers via phone. Provides the latest product information with emphasis on technical advantage, industry quality standards, certifications, pricing, and delivery.
- Works with engineering, marketing, and sales personnel to keep literature up to date. Identifies market trends which may affect product technical requirements, pricing, and delivery. Coordinates customer training needs with the appropriate department.
- 5+ years in Valve Sales for Midstream and Downstream API & ASME Valves
- Must have base knowledge of gate, globe, ball, and check valves
- Must be able to travel more than 50%
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!