Hiram Job Description Sample
Commercial Tire Service Technician
Jim Whitehead Tire is looking for hard working and motivated potential employees for commercial tire service technician. The job will involve the mounting and dismounting of tractor trailer tires along with learning to perform flat repairs on the same tires. We are looking for employees to work on fleets both inside and outside; inside the warehouse doing mounted wheel programs; and also over the road technicians that would perform these tasks on location with a service truck. The over the road technicians will eventually be required to run after hours calls on a rotating shift. This position require a medical card, MVR and Federal Motor Carrier checks, a criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, life and other supplemental insurance products along with a 401K plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 125 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience: N/A
Preferred Education and Experience: N/A
Jim Whitehead Tire Service, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jim Whitehead Tire Service, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Jim Whitehead Tire Service, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We do more than just sell tires: Our ASE-certified technicians will take care of all your automotive needs. Our Evans store specializes in passenger car services and has one of the only Hunter floor-level alignment racks in the CSRA for ultra-high-performance vehicles. All of our 5 locations in Augusta, Evans, Greenville, North Georgia, and Columbia stores can accommodate both passenger vehicles and commercial services.
Best-One Tire & Service is expanding in Georgia and South Carolina. Six Jim Whitehead Tire commercial outlets are now Jim Whitehead's Best-One Tire & Service locations. Best-One says customers can continue to expect familiar faces and an ongoing commitment to excellent customer service at Jim Whitehead's Best-One Tire & Service locations. Jim Whitehead, Sr., Jim Whitehead, Jr., and the Jim Whitehead Tire team bring 47 years of commercial experience and a strong commercial presence in the markets they serve. Jim Whitehead, Sr. has been in the tire industry since 1969 and has been in business since 1985. The company says he found business success by incorporating the same values that have made Best-One Tire & Service successful: Faith, Family, Integrity, Service, and Pursuing Excellence. Says Jim Whitehead, Jr., "We are excited to join an organization that operates under the same guiding principles that Paul Zurcher lived by." The late Paul Zurcher founded the Best-One Tire & Service distribution network in 1999. He opened his first tire store in 1948. Jim Whitehead's Best-One will continue to offer commercial tires and service and will operate locations in Augusta, Ga.; Evans, Ga.; Pendergrass, Ga.; Greer, S.C.; and Columbia, S.C. Dave Hartman, vice president of commercial development for Best-One, said this further expansion is positive strategic growth for Best-One. "We are excited to add these seven new commercial locations to our Best-One roster."
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Regional CDL A Truck Driver Needed
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck DriversIf you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!Navajo Express is hiring experienced CDL-A truck drivers for a Regional position!
- Earn $150 daily!
- Home 1 day every week!
Navajo Express Requirements:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! *Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
Who is Navajo Express?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
navajo express hiring areas
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
© 2018 Copyright Navajo Express Legal | EOE |
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR DRY BULK AND TANKER CDL-A JOBSCALL 844-###-#### ORApply NowBENEFITSCompetitive pay package (ask recruiters about the MDS Income Assurance Program)Home daily in most cases
Excellent benefits program
Paid vacation after 1 year
Safety BonusDetention pay
High-quality trucks&equipment (QualComm, TMW Operating System)Paid training to haul our commodities
Dry bulk and tanker opportunities with exceptional home time, a very competitive pay package and plenty of rewards to support a successful truck driving career.APPLY NOWREQUIREMENTSCurrent Class A CDLMust be at least 23 years of age2 years verifiable OTR experience OR 1 year of verifiable OTR experience with clean MVRContact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk and tanker truck driving opportunities at MDS!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver, company driver team, company driving team, company otr, company owner, company truck, otr driver, otr driving, regional driving route
Hiram, Georgia - Insurance Agent
Our Insurance Agents come from many backgrounds but all seem to have some shared dreams - running their own small business someday, making a difference in the lives of others, and having the opportunity to earn a good income along the way. If you share these dreams, you’ve come to the right place. At COUNTRY Financial you have the ability to own your career and make an impact every day.
How You're Wired:
We've found if you possess these characteristics, you may find success in this career!
- One part analytical, one part creative, and one part compassionate
- Focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal
- Accomplished relationship builder and networker
- Driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you control your income
- Adaptable and persuasive
- Committed to community involvement and helping others
A Day in the Life:
As a COUNTRY Financial Agent, no two days are the same, but there are several regular activities required to ensure success. As an agent you will:
- Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their own way financially.
- Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to uncover their individual needs while building a book of business.
- Provide outstanding support to all customers.
- Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the company’s support to attract new business.
- Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At COUNTRY Financial we offer you the opportunity to grow and the support to succeed. The support level will change once you transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with you every step of the way. We provide agents:
- An office and equipment needed to be successful.
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses.
- Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you covered!
- Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with our products and services before you begin meeting with customers.
- Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns and swag around!
- Ongoing professional Development training and assistance – you have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Note:The items listed are not guaranteed for the length of your employment and are subject to be changed at any time.
What You Will Need:
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
- Life/Health State Insurance License*
- A valid driver’s license
What We Require:
- Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales.
- A strong natural market and presence in the local community.
- A fearless attitude around prospecting new customers and cold calling.
- A desire to succeed and build a network of clients.
In 1925 a group of farmers in Illinois decided to start an insurance company. We have come a long way since then but we still strongly value our agricultural roots over ninety years later!
- We offer a wide variety of insurance policies as well as financial products and services.
- We focus on diversity and inclusion because we know this leads to better collaboration, greater innovation, confidence, and higher productivity.
- We value trust, the relationships we have with our customers, the environment, and –most importantly-each other.
- At COUNTRY you won’t be thought of as just another number, but rather an essential part of our family.
Do you want to learn more? Contact a recruiter at 877-879-2490 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COUNTRY Financial® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
Field Marketing Manager Immediate Hire
Atlanta's Premiere Home Improvement Co.
Taylor Construction is seeking qualified candidate to manage and work our new locations inside Retail Giant Sam’s Club.
We are accepting applications for immediate hire. We are a results driven company focusing on growth.
Marketing Managers responsibility will include
- Hiring and training a staff of 3 to 5 employees
- Generate appointments for sales staff
- Daily training and motivation of staff
- Manage employees schedule to cover store hours
- Provide weekly reports
- Attend weekly Manager Meetings to review previous week
- Maintain appearance of store
We Require a PROVEN track record with ability to manage and motivate other to meet company goals. Applicant will work a minimum of 35 hours in the showroom and or working at Mall Khios. Some weekends are required.
- Professional Management Training
- Professional Exciting Atmosphere
- Professional and Successful 50 year old company
- Compensation will include SALARY plus BONUSES
We are one of Atlanta's best companies to work for and are accredited with the Better Business Bureau with A+ rating.
If you feel like you can be successful at this position please call Jay Douglas @ 770-744-7026 for immediate interview!!
Our companies have completed over 120,000 jobs for over 80,000 households. This means that about one-half of all customers come back for additional work! That's really saying something when you consider that many of our products are essentially one-time purchases!
Regional Company Drivers
Drivers can take trucks home
Home every weekend
Regional drivers are available for new incentive plan
70% Drop & Hook
Loading and Unloading Pay (varies from customer to customer)
Stop Off Pay (after 1st stop)
Weekly Payroll, Direct Deposit (Friday to Friday)
Reimbursement of Tolls and Scales
Driver Performance Incentive
Earn up to 3 cents more per mile
Paid out monthly
Awarded to drivers with great safety ratings, good weekly mileage, and decent fuel efficiency
- Minimum Age 23
- 1 Year of Experience
Auxiliary Power Unit
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Company Drivers Dry Van
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR DRY VAN COMPANY DRIVERS
CALL 844-462-8226 OR Apply Now
Mileage Based Pay – Up To .47 CPM
Monthly Bonuses – Driver Referral Bonuses
Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
Detention, Layover and Stop Pay
Flexible Home Time Options
Late Model Equipment
Assigned Driver Manager
Pleasant Work Environment
Logicorp is seeking Company Drivers for our Dry Van fleet who enjoy high earnings, weekly home time, great benefits and a pleasant work environment.
Valid Class A CDL
25 Years of Age or Older
2 Years OTR Experience
At Logicorp, we have a reputation for treating our customers well. But we are only able to treat our customers well because we treat our employees well first.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!