Hobbs Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Occupational Therapist (Ot) - Hospital Outpatient And Inpatient - New Mexico - 128197
- $37.12 Per Hour New Grad Pay
- $48.21 Per Hour With 20 Years of Experience
- $10K Sign On Bonus Followed by TWO $10K Annual Bonuses = $30K
- $5K Relocation Paid for by the Facility
- 25 Days of PTO Starting PLUS Full Benefits
- Treat a variety of hospital based outpatient and inpatient cases.
- Majority of cases are outpatient
- Patient focused care - see and treat only one patient an hour
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- 1-2 yearsâ€™ experience preferred but not required.
- New Grads with outpatient clinical rotations experience are welcome to apply and will be seriously considered for position.
- Experience with hands and upper extremities is a plus
- New Mexico- 2 Hours From Amarillo, TX and Lubbock, TX
- Over 40,000 People Call This City Their Home and Over 100,000 Call This Hospital Their Own
- Big-box Stores, Local Shopping Mall, 4 Year University, and Many Restaurants Provide Plenty of Amenities
- Local Air force Base- Treat Military Patients and Help Those That Serve Our Country
Tax Expert - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney – Seasonal Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You’ll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we’ve got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
District Representative II - ES
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a District Representative in our Energy Services group located in . If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Nalco Champion programs and services in targeted accounts within the industries. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills and retention of strategic Nalco Champion accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with a large customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies.
- This position is based in and covers approximately a radius of the surrounding area.
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 20%.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco Champion innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Champion
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory
- Responsible for coordination and technical troubleshooting of the Individual Frac Fleet stimulation job (Adomite)
- Must have strong Word and Excel skills (Adomite)
- Bachelor's Degree 3+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- overnight travel required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Able to lift/carry 55 pounds (Adomite)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.) (OFC: BS in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biology or Chemistry)
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Account leadership experience that includes calling on multi-level plant or facilities management to accomplish company goals
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- 1+ years of experience directly related to well service stimulation business preferred (Adomite)
Key Words: Engineering, Sales, Sales Engineer, Chemical Engineering, Sales and Chemicals, Engineering jobs, Sales, Sales Engineering jobs, Sales and technicalA trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit .Follow us on Twitter , Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/ecolab .
Substitute Teachers - Teach Children Online
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a strong teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 100,000 students and 15,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer has won several awards including CY Zone’s Top 100 Chinese Companies, Top 21 Global Innovation Companies, and the US-China Entrepreneurship Leader Award. We have strategic partnerships with ETS, Coursera, and TESOL, and are venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Venture, Yunfeng Capital, Learn Capital, and Kobe Bryant’s fund, Bryant Stibel.
We pride ourselves on giving Chinese children the American elementary school experience.
- 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- An American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- 25-minute highly engaging lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Here are the times converted to US times:
Monday- Friday Saturday- Sunday
Beijing 6pm- 10pm Beijing 9am – 10pm
EST 6am- 10am Fri-Sun 9pm – 10am
CST 5am- 9am Fri-Sun 8pm – 9am
MST 4am- 8am Fri-Sun 7pm – 8am
PST 3am- 7am Fri-Sun 6pm- 7am
Hawaii 1am- 5am Fri-Sun 4pm – 5am
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Become A Truck Driver! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver's License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Class A CDL Flatbed Truck Drivers Needed
Maverick Transportation is now hiring regional flatbed drivers. The ideal candidate takes pride in their work, works hard, and maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
Want to see how Maverick rolls? Apply now!
Experienced drivers average more than $60k, first year
Experienced starting pay: $.42 - $.54 per mile, depending on division
- $1,000 orientation pay for experienced drivers
Travel, lodging, and breakfast/lunch provided
Student drivers average over $50k, first year
Student starting pay: $.38 - $.45 per mile, depending on division
Full tuition reimbursement
Pay raises up to 5 years
- $1,000-$2,000 driver referral bonus
- $15 per hour detention pay
Paid weigh station bypass and tolls
Additional pay for performance bonus introductory new hire rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay for performance bonus program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Regional, OTR, and dedicated runs available
Newest and safest equipment on the road
Passenger authorization program
- 401k retirement plan
Health and dental insurance; Rx card
Paid life insurance policy
GI Bill OJT-approved
- Ask about our CDL sponsorship program*
Must be at least 21 years old
Live within the hiring area
Meet Maverick's hiring requirements (a recruiter will discuss qualifications when you apply)
Experience is not required. (We offer flatbed training. During training, we will teach you proper securement techniques. Our extended training program is available to those without flatbed experience or to those who might need extra flatbed training.)
About Maverick Transportation
There's a reason why Maverick belongs in the same company as the leading carriers in the transportation industry. We employ the best people because the best people want to work for us. We understand our customers and our drivers better than anyone else. We honor our word. Whatever the reason, it began with the vision of doing things differently. From the road to the boardroom, we believe we are changing the industry for the better.
Inbound Sales Reps
We are a fun and fast growing business and we are on a mission to improve
the lives of people. Our organization has helped 1000s of folks over the
yrs to change their lives for the greater, so in turn we are looking for
All those who are passionate about helping others. This is a perfect
part time or full time opportunity for students or many others looking to
supplement their income in a fun and creative setting. We offer
various shift hours, flexible hours and a base, plus commission, and
bonus layout that enables you to set your income
PLEASE APPLYAT: JOBSDATA.INFO
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Ability to take notes in an organized manner a must
Attention to detail
Typing 35-50 wpm
Ability to function in a team environment
Ability to work productively and successfully to fulfill deadlines and quotas
Reps avg. $850-$1600 a week Based on Hours worked
PLEASE APPLYAT: => JOBSDATA.INFO
ZKt8rYTcNZ3UDVL4 Category: Sales , Keywords: Sales Representative
CDL A Owner Operator Team Drivers
CDL A Owner Operator Team Driving Job with Forward AirForward Air TLX (Truckload Services) is not your ordinary truckload service provider. As a TLX Team Owner Operator, you will handle capacity on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States and parts of Canada including long haul, regional and local truckload capacity. Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Team Owner Operators to partner with our TLX Division. TLX opportunities are 95% drop and hook, time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries; scheduled lanes are also available.Compensation:* Earning potential of up to $1.27 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start that's an average of $371,900 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)* $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Longevity based rate increases though the Tenure Program Up to $1.32 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC that's an average of $384,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)Incentives:* Excellent planned home-time program
Scheduled and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 30,000 lbs.* 95% drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's* 100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)* Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Trippak document services
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
*Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
* Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations & 2 preventable accidents on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256) ###-####2017 Truck Load Services (TLX), a PROUD division of FAF, Inc.
- All statements and requirements stated within this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, and opportunities may vary depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Advertised rates include hazmat endorsement pay ($0.02 per loaded & empty mile). Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, contractor, independent, independent contractor, own truck driver, own your own new truck, owner operator driving, solo driver, solo driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!