Hoboken Job Description Sample
Data Analyst (S196462 || Jws-Da1)
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our team!
The right candidate will be for a data strategy project around Marketing. The right person must have done at least 1 data strategy project in the past
The right candidate will:
- Be able to understand data sets required to study a business problem, identify data sources and design types of profiling applicable.
- Understand Data Maturity Assessment
- Have Good Excel and PPT skills and can use these tools for analysis
- Have a basic understanding of data ,business flow and data lineage and methods to capture these .
- Be familiar with IDQ
- Have a basic concept of Data Models (relational and dimensional).
- Have exposure to a modeling tool desirable
- Have an understanding of Sales/Marketing/Party/Product as business concepts/modeling constructs
Junior Brand Ambassador | Entry Level To Management Opportunities
AEY Inc is hiring college graduates to fill several entry level positions in our Tri State location. Business Degrees are a valuable foundation for the Entry Level Sales- Entry Level Marketing- Entry Level Marketing Management positions. Our position offers the necessary experience needed to start and grow your career
AEY Inc Offers:
- National and Regional Travel Opportunities
- Personal Coaching and Mentorship Program
- Non-Profit Community Assistance Programs
- Professional and Positive Career Driven Environment
AEY Inc's Newest team member will:
- Meet with new and existing customers about eligibility for service upgrades
- Manage a list of leads provided by the Market Director
- Consistently meet the needs of current perspective customers
- Serve as a liaison to the local community for the client
- Work closely with the client to facilitate good customer relations
AEY Inc's Expectations of our team members:
- 1-2 Years of Sales, Marketing, Advertising or Business Experience
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Leadership experience in school, work, sports, or club
- Strong Communication Skills
AEY Inc's 2017 Outlook:
We will be opening 4 new locations in the upcoming 12 months. AEY Inc will be training candidates for management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, finance and the executive office. Advancement based on individual performance.
Grow- Travel- Work Hard- Play Hard- Expand- Have tons of fun!
Our Team's Degrees Range From: Business- Marketing- Management- Communications- Psychology- Criminology – Entrepreneurship- Political Science- Business Management.
AEY Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Our unique approach and focus on maintaining long lasting relationships with our clients and customers enables us to expand rapidly within a highly competitive market. AEY Inc. has had huge success in 2016 and is committed to exceeding client expectations with continued new market expansion and organizational growth.
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Do you thrive in a fast-pasted environment? Are you looking to advance in your career? Is continual learning part of the oxygen you need to survive? Then consider joining Liquisite an eMazzanti Technologies Company. Located in the shadow of Manhattan, we have been listed seven consecutive years by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies. Are you up to the challenge? Then we would like to consider you for our Digital Marketing/Media Sales Representative position.
What you need
· A minimum of 2 years’ verifiable experience in B2B digital marketing or sales, including cold calling, email, in-person meetings, trade shows and professional events, securing new clients, up selling to existing clients, and handling delicate client-related matters.
· To be a quick study, able to work alone and in a team environment.
· To have above average knowledgeable of the Information Technology world including trends, and services related to hardware, software, the cloud, security, networks (including virtual), and business continuity and disaster recovery.
· Have a reputation for providing exemplary customer service.
What you will do
· Identify, contact and secure new clients.
· Consult with existing clients to confirm that needs are being met and to address future requirements.
· Write proposals for prospects.
· Monitor all corporate digital marketing and sales operations.
· Maintain best practices.
· Present to individuals and groups.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
Knowledge of a B2B sales cycle
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desire to learn
Some technical aptitude to understand digital marketing concepts and strategy.
eMazzanti Technologies helps enterprises of all sizes use and optimize their technology to reach specific business goals. We offer comprehensive, scalable and cost-effective network solutions along with custom software development. Whether your project is short or long-term, you can count on eMazzanti to be your trusted ally in planning, implementing and managing all aspects of your business technology.
For new Network Engineer's the learning potential is unlimited. You'll be exposed to technology and situations that will sharpen your skill sets and raise your level of expertise and confident. For new sales staff- your earning potential is unlimited. No cap on commission - think of it - everyone needs to use technology to get their job done, and showing companies large and small the best way to do it- certainly means more sales. @eMazzanti the sky is the limit.
Audit Supervisor - IT
Our client is seeking an
Audit Supervisor - IT.Key Responsibilities Include:
Work closely with engagement manager to perform planning in accordance with business risks, staffing resources and time budgets to determine the scope of work.
Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the location's IT environment, operations, and systems.
Supervise all aspects of engagement execution, including planning and conducting opening and closing meetings with clients. Counsel, direct, and supervise the audit staff throughout the engagement. Review their work on a timely basis for adequacy and communicate possible improvements to staff.
Ensure adequate workpapers and other supporting documentation is gathered and documented to analyze and evaluate the control environment. Identify control weaknesses, assess the impact of the weakness, and formulate effective and practical corrective actions for clients.
Manage the creation and the consolidation of the audit report for review by Internal Audit Management in accordance with agreed upon timeframes. Address any questions or comments.
Monitor the progress of corrective actions and follow-up with clients where appropriate.
Participate in special projects in the department where appropriate.
Actively pursue continuing professional education in line with the department's needs and the auditor's career development.
Prepare staff evaluations for review by engagement manager. Discuss evaluations with staff where required.
Ensure all workpapers are reviewed and closed at the completion of the audit.
Undergraduate degree in information technology, or joint business/accounting and MIS degree are acceptable
4+ years of information technology experience or IT auditing is critical. Experience auditing in insurance, broking or other financial services is a plus;
Solid understanding of operating systems, applications, databases, and technology infrastructure, such as UNIX/LINUX, Oracle and SQL database management systems, Windows OS, Oracle Financials and Hyperion. Knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks and how they are implemented is a plus;
Ability to understand the relationship between complex information technology and business issues; recognize and agree on appropriate solutions proposed by management;
Adaptable, dynamic, team player with initiative who seeks strong career development opportunities;
Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
Interpersonal skills are essential. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel both within Internal Audit and the business units;
Willingness and ability to travel (35 to 45% per annum), including international engagements;
Professional certification such as CISA, CISSP, CIA or CPA a plus;
Other than English, language skills a plus.
Only US citizens and Green Card holders
Dennis Earl Hardy Inc.
Connect with me for additional opportunities: linkedin.com/in/dennisearlhardy
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
Are you looking to start a new career? Preferably a career where you can help people and love coming into work every day? Do you have Inside or Outside Sales experience?
- The Company
Seamen's Moving, a leader in the transportation industry, is seeking an energetic and motivated sales person for a full-time position at our Hoboken, NJ location.
- The Culture
Here is what our Associates have to say about working for Seamens:
"I work in a team environment that encourages self-growth and strives to be the example of great people, great business, and great customer service. Three years under my belt and many more to go." - Ben
"Seamens is a very professional company with great aspirations and with the steady growth it is nice to feel you are going to be part of it and have opportunities to advance in your career." - Charlie
- The Opportunity
Seamens is currently seeking an experienced Sales Person for our Hoboken, NJ office! The company's Team consists of associates that demonstrate strong leadership, communication, team-building, and decision-making skills. This is an excellent opportunity to apply your talent, vision, drive, and experience to our team as Seamens continues to grow along the North East US, with additional offices in NYC, Westport and Bridgeport, CT and Great Neck, NY.
- The Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers understand their needs, recommend solutions and help them acquire the needed product solutions.
- Initiate client contact on behalf of our company.
- Learn our products and present this information to prospects over the phone, using a consultative sales approach.
- Close the sale and keep the customer happy for repeat business opportunities and referrals.
- A Background in Sales and understand the sales process.
- Have a good system for prospecting and follow up calls in order to close a sale.
- Strong follow up skills. Be responsible and outgoing. A highly motivated self-starter with experience in closing.
- Excellent Communication skills, including problem-solving and fast thinking.
- Minimum two (2) years of Customer Service and/or Sales experience.
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills.
- Enjoys and easily operates independently or as part of a small team.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literate, with experience in using MS Office applications.
- Can work any day of the week, including weekends.
- Driver's License, car insurance, a good driving record and a dependable vehicle.
- Willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Good credit history.
- The Perks
We offer benefits, competitive salary and an excellent working environment. This is an amazing opportunity for growth based on mutual strengths.
- Next step
Submit your resume and cover letter with a short paragraph describing your sales ability and how you could contribute to our mission.
Job Type: Full-time
(Contract 6-8 months leading to full time hired position)
Incredible opportunity to work on only the highest priority, top technology initiatives developing at the creation phase utilizing the latest technologies. You'll be building out the POC (proof of concepts) and getting the project coding originated then leveraging the off-shore development teams to complete while you move on to the next top initiative. This team is to deliver the overall internal Java expertise they have been missing due to off-shore vendor model.
Salary : Negotiable
W2 employees and H1B accepted
- 8-10 years of full-stack Java development experience.
- 8-10 years experience with Spring framework - Hibernate, JPA, MVC, REST Service
Spring Core (e.g. Beans, Context, etc)
Spring MVC REST Services
Spring Data JPA using Repositories
Other Spring Modules
Hibernate with JPA Annotations
Using JPA Annotation
Using XML mapping
Domain Object design with JPA Annotations
SQL (Oracle preferred)
REST and SOAP Service integration (CXF, JAXB, JAX-WS, etc.)
1) jHipster Framework
2) Experience working with Oracle database
3) REST, MQ and SOAP Service Integration (CXF, JAXB, JAX-WS)
4) NodeJS, Jenkins, Spring Boot
Continuous integration(Jenkins etc.)
NodeJS, Spring Boot
Open source development products like MongoDB, apigee etc.
5)DevOps and SCRUM Experience
Work/Life Balance: No travel required/ No weekend or extended late nights required
Equal Opportunity Statement
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veterans or disability status and prohibits workplace Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Somerset Global Solutions specializes in Direct Hire, Retained, Temp-to-hire, and Contract Solutions.
We are a valued company guided by honesty, ethics, and integrity. We focus on challenging and building employees personal strength where they can reach their highest potential within your organization. Our efforts are to serve more than job seekers, but the business community as a whole.
No sponsorship available
Equal opportunity employment
Physician - New Jersey Medical Facility Seeks Outpatient Psy
Employer is currently assisting a facility in New Jersey that is in need of a psychiatrist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
They are offering a flexible schedule and part-time opportunities are available as well. Locum tenens physician will see all adult patients. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
Employer covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. If you have availability in your schedule, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for more details.Outpatient only
July to SeptemberPart-time or full-time opportunity
Board certification requiredCSR required
Paid malpractice insurance
Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
Competitive compensation24-hour access to your Employer consultant
Charter member of NALTO
Construction Lead Purchasing Manager
Large General Contractor - who builds luxury Multi-Family buildings is looking for a LEAD PURCHASING Manager
Reports directly to the Head of Pre-Construction
Responsible for pricing out and ordering everything needed to build projects including:
This is a GROWTH opportunity
Physician - New Jersey Medical Facility Seeks Outpatient Psychiatry Coverage
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!