Hoboken Job Description Sample
Perioperatives Manager - Open To Supervisors
Seeking an experienced Perioperative Services Nurse Manager. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent management experience working in Perioperative Services.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN preferred. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Reports directly to the Head of Pre-Construction.
Responsible for pricing out and ordering everything needed to build projects including:
Tremendous GROWTH opportunity
CDL A Local Company Driver - Home Daily!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Sr. Software Engineer, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Salary $120k - 150K per year
Location is Hoboken NJ or Boca Raton FL
This organization is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products with more than 4,000 employees in fifteen countries who are committed to a set of core values that emphasize integrity, community service and entrepreneurship.
The Sr. Software Engineer, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) is responsible for actively participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle of the global consumer experience and e-commerce platform. You must be a hands-on technology professional with development experience in public facing, enterprise class, and online systems. Experience should include e-commerce platforms, content management systems (CMS) and associated integrations. You must possess the ability and desire to be flexible and quickly learn new technologies and skills. You need to be comfortable with developing solutions in a group or individual environment and working closely with internal customers, colleagues and stakeholders on support and new development within existing or new architectures. This position will be responsible for leading technical projects.
Duties and responsibilities
You will work as part of a cross-functional, e-commerce development team responsible for new application development, integration and/or improving existing applications within the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform.
Ability to lead the team in defining technical requirements and solutions and drive projects through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Hands-on development of web-based applications in a public facing, global e-commerce environment including integrations with external systems and third parties such as CMS, CRM, ERP and payment processors. Involvement spans all aspects of front and back end development, from making pixel perfect sites to integrating code with backend systems.
Develop reusable UI components that address customer requirements and business needs.
Actively participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
Take a leadership role with coding standards, conduct code reviews, and enforce best practices for source control, testing, release management, and associated processes.
Maintain and support existing applications including content updates, functional enhancements and issue resolution.
Perform QA and regression testing of web components including but not limited to browser compatibility.
Build and maintain good, positive relationships with both internal and external partners.
Ability to lead peers, projects, vendors and mentor other team members.
Attributes and skills
Must be a well-rounded and flexible technology professional with a strong work ethic who is willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Self-motivated problem solver with strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills that can lead and work independently under tight deadlines.
Familiarity with scrum and working in an agile project environment using modern tools such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git, Slack, and Jenkins.
Ability to lead and work on multiple projects, reprioritize as needed and consistently deliver on time.
Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate and thrive in a cross-functional development environment as well as stay on task when working alone.
Understanding of complex ecommerce environments, architectures and integrations.
Strong working knowledge of object oriented analysis, design and development
A solid understanding of usability, search engine optimization (SEO) and information architecture.
Passion for everything web related and knowledge of cloud based technologies.
Familiarity with accessibility (a11y) and internationalization (i18n) standards.
Qualifications and Experience
A Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience including e-commerce, web application development and systems integration.
- Multiple years’ experience designing, developing and integrating solutions on an e-commerce platform such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Magento or Hybris.
- Extensive experience converting PSDs into standards-compliant front end code (hand coding).
- Experience developing for mobile web browsers using the latest technologies including responsive web design and associated frameworks.
- Object Oriented Analysis/Design/Development and MVC experience.
- Experience working with and/or integrating to systems such as ERP and CRM.
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements
- Able to see, sit, stand, walk and write for extended periods of time.
- Able to view a personal computer monitor or laptop screen for extended periods of time.
Direct reports- None
Travel Less than 10%
Benefits offers competitive wages based on experience and a generous benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and a professional, yet casual work environment.
Somerset Global Solutions specializes in Direct Hire, Retained, Temp-to-hire, and Contract Solutions.
We are a valued company guided by honesty, ethics, and integrity. We focus on challenging and building employees personal strength where they can reach their highest potential within your organization. Our efforts are to serve more than job seekers, but the business community as a whole.
No sponsorship available
Equal opportunity employment
CDL Truck Drivers - Join Swift's Driving Force!
At Swift, there are a variety of truck driving jobs available - Dry van, reefers and heavy haul just to name a few. Dedicated Driver means additional opportunities at Swift.
This includes the chance to be part of a "dedicated" fleet. Working on a dedicated fleet allows you to haul loads for the same company on consistent and predictable routes. It also means you'll enjoy consistently more time at home.
Truly exceptional drivers can move up to take on the role of mentor, working with recent graduates from CDL schools and helping them become capable, confident truck drivers. Our growing fleet of flatbed tractors and trailers is becoming an increasingly important part of our overall operations and demands a special kind of driver with just a little extra Swift trained skill to take on this challenge.
Explore your options at Swift! Flatbed, Regional, Intermodal, and Over the Road opportunities are ready and available NOW.
Delivery Driver - Flexible Schedule
If you've got a vehicle, a smart phone, and a friendly, professional work ethic we've got an opportunity for you.
From day to day, you decide if and when you'll be available for deliveries. When a call for delivery comes in, you pick up, you deliver, and you earn.
All the steps to get started can be done online. You could be receiving your orientation and accepting deliveries the following week.
Earn quick extra income that is:
Pick up. Drop off. Earn. No commercial license required.
You choose your hours depending on your availability.
Get out and about, make someone's day, interact in your community—and get paid for making deliveries. Be a part of a fun and growing network.
Sound Like You?
Consent to and pass a background & DMV check
Are passionate about stellar customer service
Own an Android or iPhone with data & text plan
Have a 2-door, 4-seat car or bigger
Have a year 2000 or newer vehicle with air conditioning
Are 18 years of age or older
Have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and insurance
Are able to lift up to 50 pounds
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
1013 Siebel Product Configuration
Type: W2/1099 Contract
- Posses good knowledge on Siebel Architecture, Enterprise, Application and web Servers.
- Siebel admin
- Experience in Installing Siebel in different platforms.
- Responsible for managing and administering Siebel Application Servers, RunningDatabase Extracts, Monitoring logs
- Configuring Load Balancer for siebel App and web servers.
- Knowledge on setting up AD/SSO and SSL.
- Repository migration between environments.
- Responsible for Application Deployment Activities
- Responsible for coordinating with development/external team for anyapplication Activities...
- Should have worked on minimum 3 end to end implementations with independentresponsibility of handling environment.
- Experience working in upgrade projects will be a plus.
- Should have experience in setting up the Siebel environments for
Dev/training/QA and production.
- Should have supported production issues, infrastructure and environment upgrades.
Minimum work experience:8 - 10 Years
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Resource Manager: Lijo Philip
Phone: 408 675 1970
Registered Nurse (Nurse Navigator)
A Patient Navigator works closely with primary care physicians and various specialty physicians and services to maximize the health status of patients. This position requires a high frequency of contact with the very high risk ACO patient and their care givers for education of health promotion and self care skills as well as facilitating compliance with the required quality measures for all ACO patients. A Patient Navigator will also ensure the coordination and communication of a patient’s treatment plan and general status to all care givers during all transitions of care. This position requires advanced nursing knowledge and expertise to identify and implement improvement processes and the ability to direct and implement care coordination plans both in both in-patient and out-patient settings.
Essential Generic Job Functions:
- Perform a needs assessment of very high risk patients (with their input) to maximize or improve current health status and independence while preventing or slowing deterioration of existing health problems.
- Ability to perform extensive telephone assessment and triage of patients.
- Able to review office charts to identify gaps in care and coordinate services and the care team to manage these issues.
- Utilize clinical tools such as protocols, physician orders, and care coordination models to maximize patient care. Work within the multi-disciplinary team to create new and update existing tools.
- Identify patient and care giver learning needs, assess their ability to learn, then formulate a comprehensive teaching program individual to that patients unique health issues.
- Work collaboratively with physicians to ensure patient adherence to medical plan, including all appropriate preventative and disease-specific screenings, interventions, and treatment goals including self-management goals.
- When necessary or as directed, travel to patient locations such as hospital, skilled nursing facility, etc. to assess patient needs and status.
- Assist patients and their care givers in obtaining referrals to a specific specialist. Communicate with referring physician offices as required to optimize patient care, decrease costs and increase patient satisfaction. Track these visits for High Risk population.
- Facilitate communication of patient status and plan of care during transitional experiences such as home to hospital, hospital to post acute care facility, and back to home. The Navigator will communicate with the primary physician, patient or care giver, and any transitional care staff that are available, such as Hospitalists, Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.
- Become familiar with and utilize the services and programs in the community to support and assist patients at home.
- Monitor that appropriate home care, hospice and other ancillary services are in place and are being delivered as directed by the care team.
- Monitor and facilitate compliance with required quality measures for all ACO patients.
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate needs of patient and care givers.
- Must be a NJ Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a BSN and 5+ recent years in nursing
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Must be willing to travel to other Riverside offices
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including motivational interviewing skills, in order to interact effectively and motivate patients to change behavior when necessary.
- Must be proficient at multi-tasking and prioritization working in a high volume environment with little supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and deduction skills.
- Good reasoning and problem solving ability and be able to take initiative in finding solutions to difficult and/or sensitive problems.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and be flexible to accommodate patient and family needs.
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with PC and Microsoft office skills.
- Experience in a variety of patient settings is recommended.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!