Hoffman Estates Job Description Sample
Discover what's right for you. At Wendy's, you'll find a fast-paced, high-energy environment where everyone on the team works together, and also knows how to have fun!
As a Crew Member at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
Competitive pay and generous benefits, including employee meal discounts
Flexible full-time or part-time work schedule that makes sense for you
One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties
Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy's
If you're interested in a position that rewards your commitment, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
The responsibilities and qualifications described above are for positions at Wendy's International, Inc. company-owned and operated restaurants. A large percentage of Wendy's restaurants are independently owned and operated franchised Wendy's restaurants.  Job descriptions, compensation, benefits and other employment terms and conditions applicable to positions at independent franchised Wendy's Restaurants will vary and are determined solely by the Franchisee.
Our candidate has a strong customer focus, initiative, and a can-do attitude. We're looking for real team players who can take and receive direction well and accomplish many tasks during one of our action-packed shifts. Whether you're wearing a headset and manning the drive-thru, greeting customers and running the register, preparing menu items, loading stock or keeping the restaurant clean and inviting, your accuracy and attention to detail are qualities that will make you a star player on the Wendy's team.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a Crew Member position at Wendy's:
Ability to stand for long periods
Frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
Ability to take direction and work well with others
Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
Ability to complete all applicable training programs
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements
Sales Support And Proposal Specialist
Element Fleet Management is seeking a Sales Support and Proposal Specialist to join our Sales Support and Proposal team. The Sales Support and Proposal Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the proposal creation process, including maintaining schedules, organizing resources, coordinating inputs and review sessions, editing and formatting response documents, ensuring bid strategy implementation, and providing process leadership. Participate in final review of RFP responses prior to delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide proposal support through leading deal-specific effort to develop RFP responses for opportunities from both existing clients and prospects.
Provide RFPs, RFIs and pre-or post follow-up questions
Work with proposal and operations team members to maintain existing RFP database to ensure consistent messaging is used in all responses
Participate in final review of RFP responses prior to delivery.
Presentation support to Sales teams
Provide the tactical support needed to develop customized sales presentations for visits and RFPs/bids.
Work with proposal and operations teams to ensure messaging is consistent with brand standards
BS or BA (or equivalent experience)
Prior experience with business and/or creative writing
2-3 years relevant experience (preferably sales proposals or marketing experience), preferably in B2B service environment. Fleet experience a plus.
Experience with presentation software and crafting sales presentations preferred
Proficiency in various MS Office software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge and Competencies
Verbal Communication and Presentation
Ability to build Strong Working Relationships
Collaboration and Partnering
Element Fleet Management is the world's leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
Candidates must be willing to comply with pre-employment testing including, but not limited to, drug testing and background check.
Element Fleet Management ("Element") provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. It also is Element 's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws regarding consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Element will provide reasonable accommodation to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested. When applying, you may exclude information that would disclose or otherwise reference your race, religion, age, sex, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Roofing Sales Representative
A + Roofing Company is currently looking to add 2-3 individuals to our team of storm restoration representatives to assist in handling the influx of insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind that have recently been affecting the metropolitan area. Our company’s revenue tripled from 2015 to 2016, growing to over $6 million worth of restoration projects and insurance claim related construction, and we are expecting to continue to grow up to $10 million for 2017 to become one of the area’s fastest growing restoration companies. To handle the additional jobs our company anticipates, we need 2 -3 driven, energetic, independent individuals to join our team and assist homeowners with their insurance claims, estimates, and storm damage inspections.
A + Roofing Company delivers the best storm restoration training program in the nation, developing fully capable, proficient representatives within 3-5 days. Individuals we hire receive training on the basic construction, insurance, and storm damage knowledge they need in order to represent and assist homeowners through their claims, so prior experience is not necessary.
- Guarantee Pay with Industry high commission structure – 100k + per year opportunity
- Monthly and annual bonuses for performance
- Quota based company vehicle and gas card
- Health benefits
- Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
- Must be able to climb a ladder to a roof when necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Independent nature, self-discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Must have a smart phone capable of taking pictures/video during home inspections
- Inspecting & documenting homes for storm damage
- Meeting directly with homeowners after inspections to educate them on the claims process and sign restoration agreements
- Creating estimates & measuring home exteriors and damages
- Marketing / lead generation for new prospects
Salon Consultant-Chicago Western Suburbs
PSC proudly represents Paul Mitchell, Davines, Milk Shake, No Inhibition, Reuzel, and Depot.
General Job Summary:
Salon Consultant covering the surrounding areas of Chicago's Western Suburbs to develop and support current and prospective salons. We are looking for a candidate to build longevity with the company. Almost every salon you see is an opportunity for PSC Salon Consultants. We capture the emotional power of a Salon to create an experience for our clients that their customers will remember.
- Agree to accept the responsibility to increase the sales activity in the assigned territory.
- Work to create an effective territory route to ensure the most efficient workday.
- Be able to assist the salon in increasing a salons service dollars and retail dollars through a consultative sales approach.
- Attend all company sponsored trainings and educational events.
- Be able to work some evenings and weekends as requested by PSC and/or Directors of Sales/Business Development.
- Conduct special promotional events in the salon where your attendance may be necessary.
- Be able to work some evening and weekend events that PSC is involved in during the year.
- 2-3 years of business-to-business sales experience in a vertical market.
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required.
- Capability to build a strong rapport with potential clients as well as existing clients.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cold call and develop client relationships.
- Ability to learn technical applications as it relates to Salon, digital signage, televisions, and other audio equipment.
- Must have reliable form of transportation to travel.
- Working closely with the Directors of Sales/Business Development, Sales Support, and Field Leadership on a daily basis targeting prospects and scheduling appointments to sell all PSC products and services.
- Tracking progress on all appointments set and reporting sales.
- Identifying emerging trends and vertical markets and sharing this information with the sales team.
- As required, the Salon Consultant may be responsible for closing sales over the phone.
- Additionally, performance will be measured based on New Recurring Revenue generated from appointments set.
- The Salon Consultant will be responsible for making an average of at least 10 outbound calls each day.
- The Salon Consultant will be responsible for making an average of at least 10 appointments per day.
- All quarterly and annual quota objectives must be met or exceeded by setting qualified appointments, making the required outbound sales calls and generating revenue from the appointments set.
- The Salon Consultant is responsible for setting “Qualified” appointments. A qualified appointment consists of a scheduled meeting with a decision-maker for a face-to-face discussion about how PSC can help their business. If there is a pattern of no-shows or unqualified appointments, this will be addressed as a performance issue. A minimum of 90% of all scheduled appointments must be qualified and completed.
- A support team to back you up.
- Draw, commissions, and bonus structure.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal time
- Cell phone, Ipad and car allowance.
- Medical Insurance PPO (Employee Only paid 100% by PSC)
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Your compensation is unlimited and includes a bonus potential each month.
- Employee Discount at all Space Locations.
- Milestone Anniversary/Celebration Gifts
- Significant financial and professional growth potential.
PSC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
Engages in daily activities to ensure that routes are efficient for the scheduled day, require minimal technical intervention, minimize costs to the business and keep promises to customers.
In addition to the paid training, we also offer:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc)
- Generous Employee discount
- Full-Time hours
- Room for advancement and growth into a Routing Team Lead roll
- Must have 1+ year in Dispatch/Routing experience
- Must have 1+ year in Customer Service experience
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, AND MORE!
- A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
Regional Director Clinical Service Line
We Are Hiring
Dir-Clinical Svc Line
Executive Support 010 - Full-Time,Day
AMITA Health ABBHH - Hoffman Estates,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Leads the management of clinical service lines.
Coordinates the use of human and financial resources to ensure the service line(s) operates efficiently, effectively, safely and timely. Manages contracts and service agreements associated with the service line(s).
Evaluates, develops, and adapts the clinical and business processes of the clinical service line(s) to meet the ever changing healthcare environment and needs of patients and families.
Develops and markets expanded and/or new services in response to innovation, technology, strategic developments or compensation consistent with the goals of the clinical service.
Partners with other key departments to develop short and long range strategic plans for the service, operating and capital budgets, and an integrated strategic and financial plan for the service.
Works with managed care and physician contracting staff to ensure best pricing and best physicians are in place.
Ensures systems are in place to collect, analyze, benchmark and report quality data to key stakeholders to improve processes.
What You Will Need
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing.
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Field Marketing Manager
Job Description: Req/Job ID: 970136BR
Employing Entity: Sears Holdings Management Corporation
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Marketing/Advertising
Develops and implements field, national and local events to achieve strategic goals. Includes integration of all marketing channels, promotions, advertising and in-store experience.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Review, and initiate when necessary, market research to anticipate competition and market trends and translate consumer attitudes into new directions. Stay on top of all data sources for the retail category, competitive and customer information.
Assess current business and articulate the value proposition and key messaging for each category. Continually refine to optimize proposition against competitive and customer context.
Work with merchant teams and vendors develop an integrated marketing strategy and plan
Partner with channel experts to develop and recommend comprehensive marketing strategies/ activations.
Develop and execute marketing programs.
Coordinate and aligns category marketing plans with brand strategy and category promotional plans.
Analyze program results and presents recommendations for changes in strategy and activation.
Team Service Host
Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
Our Team Service Hosts are tasked with providing our guests with an exceptional experience by being the main point of contact during their visit. You'll be responsible for providing recommendations, walking them through the ins and outs, attending to their needs and making their time memorable, all while keeping a smile.
What makes a great Team Service Host?
16 years of age
Great interpersonal skills
Able to quickly learn about the ins and outs of Main Event
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
Being an ambassador of fun, ensuring each guest will want to come back again and again.
Enthusiastically leading our party /event guest through different activities that they scheduled while interacting and participating with the group during their event.
Escorting guest to their lane or dining tables while explaining safety rules, assisting with table maintenance, beverage refills and the bowling experience
Using your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers and other team members to resolve issues, answer questions and help every single guest who comes to our center have an incredible experience.
Why should you join our team as a team service host?
"This was my first job and when I walked through those doors all the trainers made sure we learned everything and were ready to work. It was a breeze. It's really a fun place to work and nothing like I've experienced before. Great first job." - Tavious, Team Service Host, Texas
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Line Cook/Dressing Table
The dressing table operator is expected to dress, plate, inspect, coordinate and expedite all food for the service staff and drive thru operator.
Essential (primary) Functions:
The primary responsibility of the dressing table operator is to dress, plate, inspect, and coordinate orders to ensure that orders are prepared in a timely fashion (5-8 minutes from receipt). Additionally, they expedite and call orders to other operators. Preparation times, monitoring dressing table temperatures, restocking, sanitizing work station and following, safety, security uniform, and company rules are essential to the successful operation of this position.
Any and all other tasks assigned.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Good Vision, general and close
Standing, bending, stretching and walking throughout shift
Lift and transfer trays of food
Lift and carry 30 pounds
Maintain good personal hygiene/uniform
Works well with others/team player
Maintains composure while under stress
Plans and organizes
Basic math and reading skills
Retains verbal requests
Retains menu preparation and plating knowledge
Good verbal skills
A Guest- Centric Attitude
Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
A Goal-Driven Mindset
Desire to Grow with a Fun Sales Culture!
The Event Coordinator is tasked with creating WOW guest experiences everyday within Main Events Birthday & Group parties department while driving us towards our financial goals. Our Event Coordinators are often the first point of communication for our guests - and are expected to build and nurture long-lasting relationships with internal and external guests.
What makes a great Event Coordinator?
The ability to build strong relationships through high-level communication skills, face to face, email and phone
Proficiency in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Customer Relationship Management
A strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
A spark of creativity and an innovation driven mindset
A desire to learn and grow within the company
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
Exceeding budgeted group sales targets under the Sales Managers direction, community outreach, handling inbound phone calls, and upselling our most inclusive packages.
Embracing teamwork by assisting the Sales Manager in their development and execution of quarterly sales plans to maximize corporate and social market segments.
Developing and growing as an Event and Sales professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
Running it like you own it by enthusiastically communicating with all guests via face to face, phone, and email and by taking ownership of all follow-up.
Holding yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, and timely results.
Why should you join our team as an Event Coordinator?
"My favorite parts of my job are the times I get to create that custom event with an excited guest. That moment they see the vision and they start getting as excited as you are is one of the best parts of the job." -- Nicholas S., Lead Event Coordinator in Grapevine, TX
"I love how unique my job is. I love event coordinating, but I never wanted to do it in a hotel. I think this is one the best positions I have ever held. The most important aspects of my job are to sell the Main Event experience to both corporate and groups. It takes a very outgoing person to fulfill this role due to the constant client interaction and prospecting." -- Carly C., Event Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!