Hogshead Opener Job Description Sample
Debt Analyst Opener
Currently seeking a Debt Analyst Opener for an opening in Woodland Hills, CA. The ideal candidate will have 1 year of telephone sales and excellent communication skills.
- Transfer a qualified candidate to a debt specialist after an evaluation of certain information.
- Speaks with prospects utilizing a prepared script to acquire personal information.
- Makes a determination if prospect is to be transferred to Debt Specialist.
- Documents call by inputting lead into CRM software before transferring the call.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience with telephone sales
- Knowledge of basic telephone systems
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Type 30 WPM
- Possibly work one Saturday per month 8:00am to 1:00pm
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Opener / Cashier
Our Team Members are responsible for the following:
- Serving up delicious soup samples
- Hand crafting made-to-order sandwiches and salads
- Adhering to the Zoup! Food Service Code
- Processing guest transactions
- Prepping & Cleaning
Team Member Requirements
- Must be able to carry soup pots weighing up to 17 lbs at 165®F
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Willing and able to Reach Out! to our restaurant guests
The Zoup! Scoop
New to soup? No problem! We offer digital and hands-on training to start your restaurant career. In addition to training, we have a strong company culture that will engage and empower you both personally and professionally.
Plus, when you join our community, you’ll gain access to the following:
- Free soup!
- Flexible schedule (no late nights)
- Development opportunities
- Competitive wages
- A fun, exciting culture of foodies
Senior Software Engineer
Tigera provides Zero Trust network security and continuous compliance for Kubernetes platforms.
Tigera Secure Enterprise Edition extends enterprise security and compliance controls to Kubernetes environments with support for on-premises, multi-cloud, and legacy environments. Tigera Secure Cloud Edition is available on the AWS marketplace and enables fine-grained security and compliance controls for Kubernetes on AWS and Amazon EKS.
Tigera powers all of the major Hosted Kubernetes environments including Amazon EKS, Azure AKS, Google GKE, and IBM Container Service. Tigera is also integrated with the major on-premises Kubernetes deployments and is shipped “batteries included” in Docker EE and fully integrated with Red Hat OpenShift.
Tigera Secure builds on leading open source projects: Kubernetes, Calico, and Istio, which Tigera engineers maintain and contribute to as active members of the cloud-native community. Our employees are experts in securing Kubernetes and our technology is deployed in the largest SaaS, financial services, gaming, and retail companies where security and compliance are critical to the business.
Why Join Us
Tigera is on track to be the next greatest enterprise software company. We are funded by top-tier VCs, have an amazing product and brilliant team.
We are in a very exciting, dynamic, bleeding edge market. Kubernetes is one of the most-popular open source projects in history and is being evaluated or adopted by every major enterprise on the planet.
Our technology has been OEMed by every major cloud provider for their managed Kubernetes services as well as integrated into the most-popular commercial distributions like Docker, OpenShift, Mesosphere, and Canonical. Our rapidly growing customer base are all household names that rely on us to secure their revenue-generating applications.
The first step towards this vision of the future is to drive the broadest possible adoption of a truly cloud-native approach to application connectivity, networking and network security, which we believe dictates an open-source-first strategy, with packaged enterprise solutions built on open source. Hence our initial focus on open source Project Calico, Istio and related open technologies including Kubernetes.
Tigera is looking for passionate and skilled software engineers to join us in our mission to secure the next generation of cloud native applications. At the heart of our strategy is a set of open source networking and security projects (currently Calico, flannel, and Canal) that define the new gold standard for application connectivity within large scale cloud environments, such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, and related technologies. Building upon this open source foundation, we are working on complementary commercial offerings to help enterprises build and operate cloud native applications and infrastructures, securely and at scale.
You will be joining a team that is highly engineering-focused with a culture that values diversity, collaboration, agility and innovation, keeping us one step ahead in the exciting and fast moving cloud-native technology space.
- 8+ years of product-oriented software engineering experience.
- Experience with infrastructure or distributed systems oriented development using C/C++ and/or Golang (Golang experience desirable).
- Experience with one or more of the following areas and technologies: Networking, Network Security, Kubernetes, Docker / Containers, OpenShift, related or similar.
- A drive to get things done in a highly collaborative, agile development environment.
- BS in CS or related / similar degree (equivalent experience may suffice).
- Experience developing, securing or operating cloud scale applications or infrastructure.
- Ability to travel occasionally to attend conferences and to work with partners, customers and colleagues in other offices within the US and internationally.
- Experience or familiarity with any of these technologies: Istio, Envoy, CNI, OpenStack, Mesos, DC/OS.
- Experience with data pipelines, analytics, and modeling.
- Experience in an open source based company, with a focus on cloud, networking and/or network security.
Tigera is an early-stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs. We offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.
GCyber has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator. This position will be supporting our team and DoD client in the Pentagon and is only open to U.S. Citizens with an active or recently inactive DOD Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply a comprehensive knowledge in designing, planning, implementing, and possessing the highest level of performance as an expert in the system administration for computers and their complex operating systems
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends upgrades, software, hardware and other necessities for computer systems. Analyzes, diagnoses, and provides technical expertise for complex problems related to infrastructure operating systems and/or enterprise storage solutions; proposes, initiates, and implements appropriate solutions
- Versed in technology and have a strong ability to plan, organize, evaluate and redesign system designs to have them work better for the company
- Ability to lead other systems administrators to manage servers and other computer system aspects
- Establishes Network information requirements using analysis of the Network engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale networking infrastructure (CAN, MAN, WAN)
- Designs architecture to include the software, hardware and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces
- Ensures these Network systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the network layers, across the application program interface (API) and the external environment/software application
- Ensures that the network/transport layers of the common operating environment are compliant
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows and network usage, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action
- Provides daily supervision and direction to staff
- Will be responsible for monitoring What’s Up Gold
- Assist in resolving held desk incidents
- Demonstrated experience in administering, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems to include firewalls, DNS, VPN, LAN, WLAN Cisco/Juniper products, and Windows servers
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access. In addition to experience with Visio and Remedy BMC
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Clearance: Current/Active DoD Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligible
- Education: BA/BS equivalent experience (1 ½ year of experience = 1 year of college experience) 6 years of experience = non degreed
- IAT II (Security +)
- Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Years of Experience:
- 7 years of relevant technical Network Engineering experience
- 10 years of professional experience
- Hours: core hours are 6am-6pm Monday through Friday; May be required to support holiday, nights and weekend shifts as needed
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
This position requires the candidate to be able to hold a Top Secret with SCI security clearance.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that GCyber may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
This is a Principal level role where you will have the opportunity to influence the design and implementation of blockchain and cryptocurrency products. You will join a small, extremely capable, and enthusiastic Boston-based team to bring cutting edge research to life. Your ideas and your innovation will help shape the new blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem of tomorrow.
The current suite of projects are implemented in primarily in Go and C++. The core product will be open sourced. Significant open source contribution experience will be considered very favorably.
• Work on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
• Devise innovative ideas for solving blockchain customer problems and translate these ideas into technical designs and implementation.
• Be a hands-on coder applying the best industry standards for code health, security, scalability and robustness.
• BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• Experience in the following: test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Objective-C, Rust, and Go Experience with Git and GitHub
• Experience working on and shipping complex applications as part of a team.
• Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
• Scripting skills in Python, shell or another common language
• Expertise in one of the following: Go programming language, maintaining open source software projects, or distributed programming.
• Experience as a technical influencer for highly scalable distributed system designs
• Experience contributing to libre / open source software projects
Located in Boston or +-/4 Hours
Cloud Engineer (Devops, Cloudops)
- Analysis, recommendations, research and usage of distributed systems: Our team is hands-on, and we believe that we learn by doing.
- CI/CD pipeline development and integration. We believe this is fundamental to operations automation approaches, and want all of our engineers to participate.
- Test automation development work (unit, functional, integration, e2e): All systems coming from our team require everyone on the team participate in test development. QA and testing is everyone's job.
- Contribution and participation in open source projects: Our systems are heavily dependent on open source, and our strategy includes active open source development. You will be representing Samsung in open source communities.
5 years related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas are desired:
- System integration and distributed system debugging
- Virtualization and Containers
- Block and object storage systems for VM/container systems
- IP Networking or SDN
- Operations automation tooling
- Container and/or vm orchestration tooling
- Data pipelines and analytics
- Must have experience in Linux-based systems
- Must have excellent written and communication skills and capable of writing and delivering both presentations and technical papers.
- Must have practical experience contributing to an open source project.
- Must have a working knowledge the tools and frameworks utilized by the whatever project the candidate has contributed to.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field is desired.
- Practical experience with the Go programming language is desired. If not Go, strong programming with any other language.
- Practical experience building systems on a public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCE, etc.) is desired.
We are seeking a results-oriented, self-motivated Senior systems engineer / developer who will be responsible for improving and maintaining the network infrastructure services and management platforms that support a nationwide enterprise network for DOT. The engineer will develop scripts and web-based interfaces to visualize network operation metrics, orchestrate automated workflows between applications and devices, correlate event data from network devices, and generate reports. The engineer will maintain Linux servers and network management application software, both open source and COTS.
Primary duties for this position include deploying and providing ongoing support for the DOT Network Assessment Risk Mitigation (NARM) engineering effort. The NARM team has been tasked with creating a new, secure, robust DOT network infrastructure through four phases that include a planning state, discovery to detect network and cyber security performance, analysis of the network model against the Department’s mission requirements, planned changes, growth plans, and service level objectives and finally to the recommendation stage which would development the DOT’s target network, the “To-Be” model, based on analysis findings and future requirements.
As a member of the operations team, this position is responsible for leading the development and updating NARM based standard operating procedures, preparing and responding to network changes, and reporting information regarding the status of the NARM updated network infrastructure and connected devices.
- Must have 8+ years of experience developing and improving various tools that increase the capability of the network operations team to maintain situational awareness and control the network infrastructure, with thousands of network switches, routers, VoIP phones, and other devices to manage. With a cyber security focus, other groups within the organization will be moving applications to the cloud, optimizing and monitoring the enterprise network is a primary function for the NRAM operations team.
- Candidate will have 8+ years’ experience developing and documenting procedures for administration that meet requirements and adhere to defined DOT policies and procedures Provide Tier-2 and Tier-3 network support in response to trouble ticket queues, where immediate response is required to resolve customer-reported network problems. The candidate must be capable of coordinating multiple open issues and effectively interfacing with customers at all levels.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in network operations or cyber security positions, responsible for tier-3 activities involving technical hands-on configuration and troubleshooting tasks.
- Possess 8+ years of exceptional hands-on experience problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of how to quickly troubleshoot connectivity issues that involve switches, routers, desktops, servers, VoIP phones and video endpoints.
- Must have 8+ years of hands-on experience administering applications and products associated with network operations is preferred, such as: Cisco Prime, SolarWinds, Nagios, Graphite, CollectD, SmokePing, etc.
- Must have 8+ years of hands-on experience with enterprise-level tools and products that provide security services, including: NAC, SIEM, firewalls, logging, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS and VPN.
- Must have 6+ years of hands-on experience supporting the VPN remote access authentication solutions, in addition to several network monitoring platforms. Includes maintaining the VPN authentication solution requires updating Perl and PHP scripts that provide integration between a Perl-based RADIUS service, MySQL database tables, and Cisco ASA VPN appliances.
Other Job Functions
- The ideal candidate will have recent experience implementing network infrastructure and monitoring systems using open source technologies to support enterprise, service provider, or campus networks as a member of a 24x7 network and/or security operations team.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Linux system administration tasks and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in application transport, data format and network protocols (e.g. HTTP, REST, XML, JSON, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, SNMP).
- Recent experience with clustering, virtualization and cloud computing technologies is a plus.
This position will maintain and extend the enterprise network infrastructure management applications using both COTS and open source software. This candidate is responsible for developing and maintaining the scripts and other "glue" between disparate network systems to perform network access control, automate SLA reporting, authenticate VPN connections, and monitor network performance metrics.
- In addition to the successful candidate’s primary focus supporting network management platforms and scripting, this position will be called upon as a backup to the WAN and LAN network support staff.
- The most successful candidate for this position enjoys challenges and looks forward to coming into the office each day to work with the leading team in the organization that solves communications puzzles.
- As a senior member of the NRAM team, the ideal candidate will be viewed as a mentor for the junior technical members of the team.
- Install and operate open source software to perform network performance testing and data collection. Leverage network management software to identify security events, fault detection, correlation of log events, performance metrics, and generate reports to support specific service level requirements.
- Develop documentation to improve current network operating procedures. Create and update process diagrams, checklists and associated documentation for network management applications.
- Contribute to the development of system security plans and certification and accreditation efforts.
- Must be flexible and able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed to support planned and unplanned network maintenance and troubleshooting events. The successful candidate is expected to be available for rotational 24x7 on-call support
- The successful candidate will demonstrate self-initiative and be able to operate without supervision. Must have strong time management, multi-tasking, organization and administrative skills.
- As part of the selection process, the candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English equivalent to a native speaker.
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. government security clearance
Recruiter (Full Lifecycle) - High Volume / Agency Recruiting
TITLE: Recruiter (full lifecycle) - high volume / agency recruiting
LOCATION: New York, NY (SOHO Area – Varick St and Spring Street)
TYPE: Full Time Salaried (on site) position
Full Lifecycle Recruiting (sourcing / engagement / screening / prepping / presenting / closing) and coordination and support within a busy staffing agency office. We do temporary/contract staffing as well as full time placement (IT and non-IT) across several industries including Financial Services, Entertainment, Manufacturing, HealthCare and Government (defense and intelligence). We work in a very high volume / quick response environment.
many of our clients are listed on our website (www.intermediagroup.com)
- We are seeking an intelligent, super organized candidate who loves to work on the PHONE and is able to maintain a very high call volume
- As a full lifecycle recruiter, you will be responsible for participating in a high volume Recruiting function (we normally work between 60 and 90 open requirements simultaneously for a client base that spans the entire country.
- Source candidates via online sources (Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn), internal databases, referral networks and other sources
- Organize and contact (both responses to applications and cold calls) candidate submittals for our various open positions
- Conduct interviews (phone) to ascertain how well candidate matches the open roles and then collect information related to job history / salary history and requirements, etc. and take notes for presentation to our Account Team for presentation to client.
- Rate / Salary negotiations with candidates
- in person interview coordination
- Close candidates after offers from clients.
- Provide candidate with all documentation (and explanations) on our firm, client open positions, employment info (benefits, etc)
Role includes a base salary, full benefits and an aggressive commission plan.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Open Source Tradecraft Consultant/Analyst Liaison
WWC is looking for a highly motivated mid-level professional with 3-7 years of experience to consult on and organize the analytic tradecraft for open source intelligence (OSINT) activities for a customer in the defense intelligence community (IC). The candidate must be familiar with the intelligence cycle, open source collection and exploitation tools, managed attribution capabilities, advanced tradecraft, data science techniques, and current collection management systems and processes. The ideal candidate will have a sophisticated understanding of the information environment including data structures, Internet of Things (IoT) applications, communications architectures, social media platforms, and the overarching digital terrain. The competitive candidate will have experience as an intelligence analyst, intelligence officer / collector, researcher, data scientist, or tradecraft specialist for a defense or intelligence customer. Strong organizational and communication skills are a must.
The office tempo is varied between quick-turn taskers and long-term projects, including strategy development. Tasks will include database design and administration, daily tool account administration, interagency coordination, senior-level communications, SharePoint management, tradecraft documentation, and revising training and tradecraft manuals and instructions. This portfolio requires close coordination with experts in policy, training and learning development, tradecraft, and tools. The incumbent will connect new and experienced analysts to evolving open source and all-source tradecraft.
An active TS/SCI is REQUIRED for this position.
CONUS and OCONUS travel: 0-10%.
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC (WWC) is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current, active TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience working in a SCIF
- Formal training as an intelligence analyst or collection officer (military or civilian)
- Familiarity with the Open Source (OSINT) community, stakeholders, policy issues, processes, and social media platforms
- Experience with OSINT or Publicly Available Information (PAI) collection, processing, tradecraft, and resources
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Full-time, immediate availability
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's degree or comparable professional certifications
- Current, active TS/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance
- Knowledge of the different authorities and functions of different Combat Support Agencies, Services, and Combatant Commands (CCMDs / COCOMs)
- Knowledge of open source and collection policies; authorities; and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Technical writing experience, including experience developing and/or updating tradecraft manuals and instructions
- Experience moderating and facilitating classified in-person or online forums
- Object-oriented or functional programming experience (Java, C++, Python, Scala, SQL, R)
WWC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Contract Pathology Physician, Part-Time, Center Medical Director (Bridgeview)
- We have an immediate opening for a part time, Contract Physician acting as the Center Medical Director / CLIA Lab Director!
- We are seeking a Part time Contract Physician who will be responsible for ensuring donor suitability, product integrity, and the continued good health of donors through compliance with FDA regulations and our Donor Center SOP. You will not be seeing patients in this role, you will primarily be quality checking work and information and signing off on that. We do provide on-the-job training. The position requires just 4 hours per week and it is a perfect opportunity to earn additional income.
- Because this is a new location, we will begin the contract by paying you your monthly stipend. As we get closer to the opening of the center, we will contact you to begin working 4 hours per week. You’ll receive the hourly rate for hours worked at this point.
- The center will be open limited hours in the beginning as it builds a donor base. Likely the hours will be 8am-5pm M-F. Eventually, the center should be open extended hours 7 days a week.
- Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
- Review of medical health histories
- Physical assessment
- Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
- Providing informed consent
- Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
- Documentation of interactions with donors
- Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse events related to plasmapheresis.
- Provide training for donor center medical personnel including, Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
- Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent judgment to determine donor’s future suitability.
- Perform CLIA Lab Director responsibilities for Moderate Complexity Testing.
- Must be a graduate from a licensed medical or osteopathic school
- Specialty in Pathology is required
- Must be currently licensed in the state in which the center operates
- Must be available for phone calls during the hours that the center is open. (Typically limited to 3 calls per week or less).
- Must be approved by the state licensing agency as the CLIA Medical Director for the donor center
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!