Hollywood Job Description Sample
Senior Cost Accountant
Our Dynamic International Client seeks a Senior Cost Accountant.
The Senior Cost accountant will support the performance improvement within their operations.
The success of this role is dependent on a passion to provide solutions, as well as a extraverted personality to work in a close-knit and dynamic merchandise design manufacturing environment.
- Work with controller and operation management to track cost savings projects. Ensure that cost savings are measure appropriately.
- Calculate, analyze, account for, and report monthly cost variances for direct materials, direct labor, indirect labor and manufacturing overhead.
- Execute and maintain procedures for accurately and consistently calculating production rates, downtime, change-over times and other plant or department performance measures.
- Work with controller to track cost savings projects. Ensure that cost savings are measure appropriately.
- Calculate and report yields, material usage variances, labor variances and other inventory losses.
- Establish procedures for yield validation and simplify this effort in order to cross train and drive execution.
- Maintain an accurate perpetual inventory. Work with other departments to conduct and reconcile physical inventory cycle counts and analyze and report variances.
- Maintain the line items for direct materials, labor and overhead on the bill of material or recipe for each product.
- Assist sales with product pricing using an already defined methodology.
- Develop management reports for plants and corporate to support decision making. Perform special projects as needed.
- Process journal entries as necessary and support staff accountant duties when required.
- Generate, collect and report on daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators, and work with the various stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve the processes affecting KPI results.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or economics
- 5-8 years cost experience in a manufacturing company
- Proven ability to collect, analyze, and draw conclusions from data of varying complexity, including but not limited to plant labor and productivity, manufacturing variances, key performance metrics, new item pricing, customer/item margin analysis, bills of materials, etc.
- Comfortable working with and presenting recommendations to all levels of the organization, including senior management and operations
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with large automated accounting systems and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
• BS/BA in related field - Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics.
• 3-5 years in a standard cost ERP manufacturing public company.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Customer Service Representative
Title: Customer Service Representative
CineVizion is a growing company that provides content distribution and mastering solutions for theatrical releases in the United States. We believe the best way to succeed is by placing customer satisfaction at the top of our priority list, always.
Associates can expect their day to day responsibilities to include data entry, database management, and answering phone calls and emails from other industry professionals including studio contacts and theatres themselves. These requests will include trouble shooting, shipping requests, and questions about our products.
- Deliver excellent customer service with a positive attitude.
- Computer proficiency (Experience with Excel, Outlook, FTP sites).
- Excellent written and verbal communication in a team environment.
- Punctual and detail oriented.
- At their best in a team environment
- Ready to maintain a high level of confidentiality with client sensitive information
- Capable of multi-tasking
- High functioning in high pressure environments
- Experience in data entry a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with theatre equipment (servers, projectors, KDMs, etc) is a plus, but not required
Experience in technical operations or customer service is a plus, but not required.
We offer competitive pay and the following benefits.
Our facility features a 150 seat theater featuring state of the art, dual laser light engine projectors which supports 3D, DTSX, and Dolby Atmos for screening and QC
Please contact us for more information.
Landscaping Client Manager - Horticulturalist
If you have a degree in horticulture or equivalent work experience, this position is an excellent opportunity to deepen your practical knowledge and client management skills.
Join a team of senior professionals, plus an experienced field service team. You will be mentored and trained by the senior team in the technical aspects of landscaping design and maintenance.
This Full-Time position will encompass field inspections, team management skills, client relations, in field technical knowledge and delivery “one step ahead” service to our high-end residential and select commercial accounts.
GreenTree Landscaping is a leading residential professional services firm, caring for some of LA's most prestigious residents and estates for more than 25 years.
- College degree (Ideal: horticulture degree) or equivalent work experience
- Strong self-starter personality
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong sense of accountability
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Plant knowledge
Desirable, but not required:
- Spanish language skills
- Computer MAC
- 5+ years of work experience in Agriculture, Horticulture, Residential Account Management or related fields.
- Irrigation knowledge
- Orchid care
- Leadership skills
• Hourly rate, including overtime when necessary
• Bi-lingual workplace, including managers
• Company uniforms and vehicles
Film enthusiasts! Lovers of film! CINESPIA is looking for experienced and energized folks to join our concessions and ushering crew for some exciting events at the historical Palace and Los Angeles Theatre. This position involves dealing with large numbers of people in an amiable fashion. We are specifically looking to staff our three-event weekend (12/15, 12/16, 12/17). Please specify in your cover letter which dates you are available. Hope to hear from you!
Fine Dining Restaurant Seeks Line Cooks
Fine Dining restaurant is seeking culinary talent. This exciting new project focuses on contemporary Californian cuisine with strong emphasis on sourcing local ingredients. All candidates are to submit a resume and be prepared to meet immediately. Please research our site kalirestaurant.com to learn more about our program.
Must have strong communication skills and a passion for food with an attention to detail. Fine dining background and experience is a must. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join an amazing team.
Entry Level Marketing Rep- Advancement Opportunities
Do you enjoy talking with people and customer service?
Global Elite Solutions is one of Los Angeles' fastest growing, privately owned and operated marketing agencies, is looking to fill ENTRY-LEVEL marketing positions in Glendale, Van Nuys, Burbank, and Hawthorne. This job involves in-person customer sales interaction in big brand name retailers. Customer service, sales, marketing, and/or customer retention experience is preferred.
Global Elite Solution's niche has been our ability to act as the liaison between our major clients and their customers. Through our unique, relationship customer service oriented approach we have been able to provide our clients tremendous results in the areas of customer service, retention, acquisition and increased market share.
We are now striving to attract and train the most capable and skilled individuals to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new campaigns. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry. Global Elite Solutions reviews promotions based upon individual performance.
Entry Level Marketing Reps are quickly promoted into leadership positions in which they are groomed for management! These representatives will become experts in areas of :
Marketing / Public Relations / Sales / Customer Account Handling / Customer Service
• Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Sales / Customer Service / Customer Retention position
• Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
• Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training.
Global Elite Solution's Offers:
• Full Training
• Bonus and Incentives
• Compensation ranging from $12 - $17 /hour (dependent on experience)
• Entry level career opportunities
• An enjoyable and fun working atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
• Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
If you feel like you would be a great asset to our company, APPLY TODAY!
Also, please feel free to check us out online: www.globalelitesolutionsinc.com
___This firm does not participate in door to door / business to business / or telemarketing___
Customer Service Representatives
Located in the Los Angeles area, a designer and distributor of luxury eyewear around the world is seeking to add to our Customer Service Dept with Junior and Senior level representatives. Their high-end and unique collections offer a standard of excellence in style, quality and craftsmanship that embodies the luxury lifestyle of today's discriminating individual.
Our Customer Service team services mostly North American retail stores selling our brand of eyewear. There is a customer service call queue the rep will answer, mostly doing inventory checks, entering customer orders, and processing repair orders. The job is heavy in phone calls and data entry, and our computer system is pretty intricate and layered. We've found that people who come from an office/data entry/inventory management or heavy customer service background are more successful. We use Excel & Word frequently and would also like someone with a slightly advanced level of skill. There is a lot of Excel reporting involved.
There is a learning curve in this job - we have manuals, but there isn't a 'how-to' guide for everything and the people that have been most successful are comfortable with not having a rigid structure, and with learning through experience and training rather than having set steps.
Since it is phone heavy, we are also looking for a positive and helpful personality, someone not easily "rattled or aggravated" by problems. This position involves a large amount of problem solving. Communication, follow through, and multitasking are all needed skills. They will also be liaison with a Sales Rep or certain accounts/territories, so they would have a designated set of duties. The hours are 8-5, Monday-Friday.
For the Junior level, we need at least 1-2 years of customer service with heavy phone work in a problem solving environment, or similar. 3-4 years plus for senior level reps. If you have the above skills and are looking to join a fast growing and fun organization, where you want a career, not just a job, please contact us! Due to heavy volume of responses, only those who meet the skills and experience required may be contacted
We are among the fastest growing consumer goods companies in the US specializing in oral care solutions. Our company works with the largest retailers in the world and we are looking for a Web Merchandiser to join our team! You will be responsible for presentation of our on-line selection across all major e-commerce platforms.
- Coordinate with marketing team to set goals and strategy for on-line retailers
- Provide content, promotion, and client support to our on-line retail partners
- Handle customer outreach thru on-line retail and social media channels
- Maintain product listings and images across e-commerce platforms
- Assist in execution of on-linw promotional and marketing events and provide reporting on outcomes
- Experience with the Amazon Vendor Central, Seller Central, and AMS dashboards including A+ 2.0 content creation.
- Experience with imajor retailers e-commerce platforms (Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc)
- Must have ability to write some copy and edit for spelling and grammar.
- Looking for someone who can be a long term member of our growing team. Person must be good with a fast paced environment where details are important.
Field Based Clinician
Family Service of Santa Monica, a division of Vista Del Mar Child and Family Services, serves a diverse range of children, youth, adults, couples and families. We are currently hiring a full time Field Based Clinician to work in our local schools, client homes, and/or various community sites. This position primarily focuses on work with children, youth and their parents and may include some groups.
v Mandatory: Bilingual Spanish / English
v MSW Intern or MFT Intern, registered with the Board of Behavioral Sciences
v Excellent clinical assessment and intervention skills
v Desire and interest to work with higher risk clientele in flexible ways
v Strong ability with DMH paperwork
v EBP training a plus
v Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills a must
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter Att: Holly Hardgrove, LCSW
subject line: Fieldbased Clinician
Operations Coordinator - Supply Chain Specialist
As the Operations Coordinator - Supply Chain Specialist, you will be…
Responsible for managing Huel’s supply chain vendor relationships, ensuring proper SKU set up, keeping track of inventory to ensure accuracy through proper receipt of goods, documenting and performing production entries, inventory adjustments, and identifying and rectifying inventory variances (physical / system). You will also responsible for generating and providing inventory reports that will be used in demand planning and inventory level analysis. This role will also require the Supply Chain Specialist to source new vendors and submit orders for new products.
- Monitor, coordinate and manage inventories (FG, Raw, Packaging Materials)
- Be responsible for management of carrier base, fulfillment provider and 3rd party logistics provider service, cost, management reviews and rate negotiations
- Co-ordinates periodic cycle counts with 3rd party warehouse partners and investigates discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy to target
- Setting up and maintaining SKU, Kits and BOMs on all company platforms also include Maintain SKUs activating/deactivating for beginning and end of promotions
- Provide support for demand planning by extracting relevant information and generating reports.
- Co-ordinates periodic cycle counts with 3rd party warehouse partners and investigates discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy to target
- Coordinates product change orders, inventory transfers & tracks respective transactions
- Assist in confirming inventory movement by monitoring system data and vendor inputs.
- Analyze & reconcile returns, recognition & obsolete inventory to maintain data accuracy to book
- Facilitate communication of all new SKU’s created company-wide
- Source existing and new vendors for the purpose of purchasing new products
- Performs all other duties as assigned by General Manager
- 2-4 yrs. extensive experience in inventory management and supply chain functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics preferred
- Knowledgeable in MRP/ERP systems to include developing system queries as needed
- Experience with using Shopify and SKU management
- 3PL Vendor management experience
- Strong finance and bookkeeping management
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility and a willingness to enthusiastically work within constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Self-Starter with Inquisitive ability to analyze issues and solve problems strategically
- Strong modeling and data management skills with the ability to produce complex analysis
- Ability to multi-task well and work cross functionally with other team members
- A professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to be a team player
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office: especially Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Are you ready to be there for the start of something truly special? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the launch of a revolutionaty new brand across North America? Apply today!
We are looking for intelligent, forward-thinking, creative problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Every day could be a new adventure as we plot our course in this new market, and team members who are flexible and willing to roll up their sleeves will be able to say they were there at the start of something special.
We have recently launched an office in Los Angeles, and are starting the search with a few key foundational team members. If you're passionate about health and wellness, better nutrition and a convenient way to get it, and helping others, you need to be a part of the Huel North America team.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!