Holmdel Job Description Sample
Architect - Hive Llap, Upgrade
Location: Holmdel, NJ.
a) Architectural guidance to optimize the solution architecture to achieve Spirent business requirements
b) Provide expertise and experience in Hive LLAP and other potential application solutions
c) Cluster administration and integration guidance for efficient management of large datasets
d) Help upgrade, configure, and tune existing HDP environment
e) Provide troubleshooting support on Hadoop related issues encountered by Customerï½s technical team if necessary
f) Provide guidance for how Spirent can On-board new customers to HDP environment
g) Review current cluster configuration settings, and advise of any opportunities for cluster performance related to configuration
h) Work with Customer functional teams to enable Hadoop best practices
i) Facilitate new use case adoption and recommendations
j) Assist in adoption and integration of new technologies such as Druid or others
k) Document designs and best practices
l) Create dashboards and visualizations to aid in administration of the HDP environment
m) Work in synergy and effectively with the project team at Customer on the project timeline and milestones
2) Knowledge Transfer (KT)
a) Complete Operational Runbook Document based on a Client-developed template
b) Complete KT session with customer team on activities performed and best practices
c) Conduct client meeting to discuss next engagement and use cases
d) Update Client customer support team on all activities performed
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Junior Commercial Real Estate Broker
Bennett Realty Group is looking to fill a Junior Commercial Real Estate Broker position. We are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable professional to join our team as a Junior Broker to focus on tenant representation. This will be a 100% commission (1099) position, with no salary or draw available. Certain expenses will be covered.
· Ambitious and willing to learn
· Excellent communication skills
· Entrepreneurial drive
· Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
· Strong computer skills including heavy use of Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
· Real estate experience a plus but not necessary
· Real estate license (not required for interview but will be necessary to obtain)
· Driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
· Willing to travel alone and with senior broker in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
Service Delivery Coordinator - Advanced Services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor deployment of all services, Voice, Data, MPLS, Private Line and VoIP orders including, Broadband, DS-1 and greater services…
- Coordinate testing to implement VoIP, ISDN, and Data customer orders
- Communicate with multiple internal and external divisions to provide status of orders
- Coordinate with multiple outside vendors to schedule Test and Accept, Turn-Up and Porting
- Manage multiple multi-site customer and corporate projects across multiple product sets
- Manage Circuit, DID, IP Address Inventory
- Process and complete orders within strict timeline from Order Date to First Bill
- A motivated individual with a minimum of 4-5+ years related experience
- Any ILEC/CLEC experience is a plus
- Ability to coordinate works to meet the deadline
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and follow-through skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of following is a PLUS:
- ILEC USOC's and Product
- DSL Turn-up
MetTel is a leading global provider of customized, integrated and managed communications solutions for enterprise customers. By converging all communications over a proprietary network, MetTel enables enterprise companies to easily deploy and manage technology-driven voice, data, wireless and cloud solutions globally. With one of the most comprehensive offerings, the highest quality customer care and project management and the ability to help manage, maintain and secure your communications needs, our portfolio of customer-centric solutions boosts enterprise productivity, reduces costs and simplifies operations. Combining customized and managed communication solutions with a powerful platform of cloud-based software, the company’s MetTel Portal® enables customers to manage their inventory, usage, spend and repairs from one simple, user friendly interface. MetTel was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York City.
To Learn MoreFor more information visit www.mettel.net, follow us on Twitter (@OneMetTel) and on LinkedIn.
Security Officer Guard
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU? Retired Law Enforcement encouraged to apply.
Thank you for your interest in working with U.S. Security Associates, Inc. (USA). Before taking the time to complete the application and interview process, we request that you read the following information so you will have a clear understanding of what USA requires of all security officers, as well as what your duties would include if you were hired.
• Everyone USA hires must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification, and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required. Some clients may require specific pre-employment background checks and/or annual background checks. USA does not make the decisions regarding issuing security licenses.
• Be at least 18 years of age (21 for some positions)
• Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
• Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
• Effectively speak, read and write English
• Must comply with USA appearance standards:
• Your hair must be neatly cut and groomed. Hair will be cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from standing out when the uniform cap or hat is worn or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar.
• Refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces or jewelry worn in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongues, or other extremities by men or women while on duty.
• Your face must be clean-shaven except that neatly trimmed mustaches may be worn unless there is a client requirement prohibiting them (such as interfering with the wearing of special safety masks, etc.). Reasonable accommodation based on race, religious belief or for disability will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• All uniformed security officers must furnish their own black shoes (plain toed, suitable for wearing with a uniform) and furnish their own black socks. All shoes must be maintained in good condition.
• As a USA security officer, you may be expected to perform one or more of the following essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation:
• Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Be able to maintain accurate records
• Effectively comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts in order to respond appropriately to various situations
• Communicate effectively with others
• Walk up and down stairs
• Stand for long periods of time sometimes in excess of eight hours
• Work outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignment
• USA does not discriminate based on an applicant or employee's disability and will engage in an interactive process to determine whether there is a reasonable accommodation available. If you have questions regarding an appropriate reasonable accommodation, please contact the Human Resources department at 770-625-1500.
USA thrives on our security guards being customer service oriented to ensure that we exceed our clients' expectations. Satisfied clients are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every security guard to ensure that our clients are pleased with the service they receive.
• JOB SUMMARY:
• Under direct supervision, the Security Officer position patrols assigned areas to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Responsibilities include:
• Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
• Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
• Patrols assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
• Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
• Prepares routine, standardized reports.
• Provides escorts as necessary
• Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
• May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
• Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports all malfunctioning as required.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have a valid state security officer license, if applicable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
• Ability to walk and climb stairs.
• Ability to walk extended periods of time.
• Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
• Ability to see and hear accurately in both day and nighttime conditions.
• Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment based on general and specific policies.
• Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to maintain accurate records.
• Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid.
• Knowledge of portable fire extinguishers and their locations.
• Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
• Skill in operating portable radio devices.
• REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
• He/she must be customer service oriented.
• The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
• He/she must embody U.S. Security Associates' values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Telecom Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator’s primary functions is to support the Project Manager and project team through the entire project lifecycle, managing multiple projects at once
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Support the Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities
- Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
- Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned. Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Responsible for daily uploads of milestone dates, construction closeouts and daily construction reports
- Perform site surveys and meetings.
- The successful candidate will have 3+ years as a DAS construction coordinator.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Lyft Driver (Part Time)
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2566 - Holmdel)
Restaurant Team Member
Holmdel) (18003742) Description
At Chipotle, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What's in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
Free food (yes, really FREE)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
What we're looking for:
Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We'll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you'll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
Primary Location: New Jersey
Holmdel-(02566) Work Location: 2566
Holmdel-(02566) 2131 Rte 35 Holmdel 07733
Commercial Insurance Sales Representative (Producer)
We are looking for established commercial lines sales people with a desire to work in a collaborative environment. Willing to establish and build a profitable, multi-line insurance book of business serving larger complex commercial clients.
JGS Insurance has built its reputation on its financial strength, integrity, and a high-level of customer service differentiation and satisfaction. Working in a collaborative environment to offer Risk Control analysis and services to our clients, employee benefits administration and claims analysis are part of the ways we differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
A highly competitive commission structure including bonus programs and generous marketing reimbursements are part of our comprehensive program. Generous benefits include health & voluntary dental, vision, accident, long and short term disability, group life insurance and a 401(K) with a matching contribution.
Desired Skills & Experience
A proven salesperson with a minimum of 5+ years of commercial insurance sales experience is required. Person must have the ability to develop, foster and manage relationships. A collaborative personality is essential in order to succeed in our aggressive team environment. Marketing to larger commercial clients implementing an insurance/risk management sales process.
- P&C license is required; all lines are recommended to take advantage of our generous account rounding/cross sell programs
- A demonstrated knowledge in all areas of sales, marketing, business operations, and relationship management
- Collect and analyze information regarding the client’s assets, risk exposures and claims reports; determining which insurance products best meet the client’s needs and financial circumstances
- The ability to advise the client regarding the advantages and disadvantages of various insurance products and which are best suited for their company
- Strong communication skills both written and oral using traditional and non-traditional communication skills. Use of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogging and traditional products such as Word, Excel, and Power Point to reach both current and potential clients is a must.
- Knowledge of Zywave and drip marketing are a plus as is knowledge of SalesForce
- Willingness to solicit new business opportunities
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- Proven sales success in local market with middle to large commercial accounts
- Capability/Possibility to bring current customers to our agency. We are willing to arrange terms and conditions with your current employer to purchase any existing book. However, this is not a requirement for consideration.
- Previous working experience and knowledge of company appetites for our represented companies which consist of AIG, Allianz, Chubb, CNA, FMI, GNY, Guard, Hanover Insurance, Hartford, Liberty Mutual, Merchants, Nationwide, Philadelphia, PMA, Selective, Seneca, Travelers, Utica Fire, Utica National plus many more.
- 10+ Years of commercial lines sales is preferred (5+ isrequired)
- NJ Property & Casualty Produce license required; All lines preferred
- Experience with Vertafore AMS or another Agency Management Platform (required)
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior management levels. They must be comfortable presenting to executives, senior business leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential.
Jacobson, Goldfarb & Scott, Inc. (JGS Insurance) was established in 1919 as an Independent Insurance Agency that is privately owned. The two owners; Kenneth Hager and Vincent Hager have in excess of 40 years experience between them. JGS represents the majority of the national and regional carriers.
JGS Insurance is one of New Jersey's largest fast growing privately held Insurance Agencies. Since 2011 we have grown from a company employing 45 to a company currently employing 70 professionals and looking to add more staff.
While many other firms are downsizing and doing away with entire divisions we have been quietly expanding our network and capabilities. We recognize the importance of having high quality value added services for our clients. To that end have recently added an Employee Benefits Department to help our clients with the complexities and unknowns of the Affordable Care Act. We have also recently added Loss Control Services and a claims advocate assisting our clients in today's complex marketplace.
At JGS we recognize the complexities and demands of a comprehensive insurance program for our clients that consists of Loss Control analysis, claims advocacy, exposure analysis and cost effectiveness. While we realize that very often cost is a decisive factor in determining the selection of an insurance carrier; we also understand that it should not be the only concern. At JGS we take a consultative approach to our clients insurance and risk management programs.
JGS Insurance is licensed in all 50 states.
General info about JGS Insurance:
Located in Monmouth County, Central NJ
Office hours are 9:00 to 4:30 with 30 minutes for lunch
Some of the available benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Long-term Disability, Short-term Disability, 401(k), $50,000 of Life insurance free to employee with additional available for purchase for employee and dependents.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Secretary/Reservationist/Bookkeeper For A Restaurant
We are seeking a Secretary/Reservationist/bookkeeper for a restaurant to join our team!
$20 an hour/401K/health benefits available.
Hours: Tuesday-Friday: 9am-5pm
- Reservationist using OpenTable
- Quickbooks data entry
- maintaining vendor invoices
- ordering and restocking of office supplies
- monthly mailings using Microsoft Office
- Maintaining New Hires, health insurance/ 401k spread sheets
- updated website menus daily
- process online and in house gift cards
- Make restaurant gift baskets
- Greeting and assisting daytime customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Quickbooks proficiency
- Ability to learn new computer systems
- Works well with others
- Happy to assist co-workers, when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a restaurant would be nice, but not required
- A sense of humor
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!