Holmdel Job Description Sample
MetTel is looking to add a few “A” players to its technically elite Managed Services team. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task between projects and provide client facing support for all MetTel provided communication services. This person will need to be able to work on his/her own and as part of a team while exhibiting excellent communication, technical architecture and troubleshooting skills in both environments. End to end responsibilities for activating complex customer networks as well as supporting them in production as Level 2+, you will accept issues that are escalated to the group from various entry points. This is a high-level role with the deep technical skill required to manage Cisco/Adtran/etc. based client support offerings. The role requires an understanding of each client’s business needs and how they relate to the technologies being supported.
A can-do, upbeat attitude is required, with the willingness to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction.
Required Technical Proficiencies:
Cisco IOS Routing and Switching
Switching (Capacity Planning & VLAN’s)
Routing (OSPF, BGP)
WAN Technology (MPLS, VPLS, VPN, SD-WAN)
Voice Technologies (POTS, VoIP, SIP Trunking, UCaaS)
Experience mentoring network engineers
Experience managing network upgrade projects
Experience with VoIP as a Service
Experience in fully virtualized data centers
Experience supporting wireless controllers
Routing (RIPv2, OSPF, VRF, STP protocols)
Cisco certifications (CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP) a plus
Security software such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security related technologies
Experience with any of the following vendors (Cisco, Fortinet, Adtran, Broadsoft, Velocloud, Sonicwall)
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a like role or 3 years of experience working in the Managed Services industry.
B.S. and/or M.S. in CS or related field a plus
Marketing/Social Media Coordinator - LB
Duties of the Marketing/Social Media Coordinator:
- Build and deploy social media campaigns that help the group engage with new and existing patients to help exceed business objectives
- Create new, current material for distribution
- Monitor activity on the group's branded social media platforms (Website, Facebook, Blog, etc.)
- Develop and manage a social media action plan and content calendar
- Find and curate content from internal and external sources and share across appropriate channels
- Establish a optimal posting schedule considering web traffic and consumer engagement metrics
- Track and report on success of social media initiative
- Manage ongoing day to day customer communication and engagement
- Daily monitoring of social conversations and participate by commenting, hash tagging, retweeting, etc. appropriately
- Identify opportunities for giveaways, gifting, etc.
- Research the latest trends and best practices in the social community
- Advise as new online advertising opportunities arise
- Visit local MD and OD practices to develop referrals
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing, social media or related field
- 4 year college degree
- Excellent grammar, writing, and proofreading skills to create and review advertorial content
- Passion for social medial and influencer marketing
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships and stimulate discussion
- Knowledge of current trends, social media platforms and marketing tools
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be a self starter with excellent interpersonal skills, a great upbeat attitude with a go-getter spirit
- Familiarity with ophthalmic terminology is a big plus
Commercial Insurance Sales Representative (Producer)
We are looking for established commercial lines sales people with a desire to work in a collaborative environment. Willing to establish and build a profitable, multi-line insurance book of business serving larger complex commercial clients.
JGS Insurance has built its reputation on its financial strength, integrity, and a high-level of customer service differentiation and satisfaction. Working in a collaborative environment to offer Risk Control analysis and services to our clients, employee benefits administration and claims analysis are part of the ways we differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
A highly competitive commission structure including bonus programs and generous marketing reimbursements are part of our comprehensive program. Generous benefits include health & voluntary dental, vision, accident, long and short term disability, group life insurance and a 401(K) with a matching contribution.
Desired Skills & Experience
A proven salesperson with a minimum of 5+ years of commercial insurance sales experience is required. Person must have the ability to develop, foster and manage relationships. A collaborative personality is essential in order to succeed in our aggressive team environment. Marketing to larger commercial clients implementing an insurance/risk management sales process.
- P&C license is required; all lines are recommended to take advantage of our generous account rounding/cross sell programs
- A demonstrated knowledge in all areas of sales, marketing, business operations, and relationship management
- Collect and analyze information regarding the client's assets, risk exposures and claims reports; determining which insurance products best meet the client's needs and financial circumstances
- The ability to advise the client regarding the advantages and disadvantages of various insurance products and which are best suited for their company
- Strong communication skills both written and oral using traditional and non-traditional communication skills. Use of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogging and traditional products such as Word, Excel, and Power Point to reach both current and potential clients is a must.
- Knowledge of Zywave and drip marketing are a plus as is knowledge of SalesForce
- Willingness to solicit new business opportunities
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- Proven sales success in local market with middle to large commercial accounts
- Capability/Possibility to bring current customers to our agency. We are willing to arrange terms and conditions with your current employer to purchase any existing book. However, this is not a requirement for consideration.
- Previous working experience and knowledge of company appetites for our represented companies which consist of AIG, Allianz, Chubb, CNA, FMI, GNY, Guard, Hanover Insurance, Hartford, Liberty Mutual, Merchants, Nationwide, Philadelphia, PMA, Selective, Seneca, Travelers, Utica Fire, Utica National plus many more.
- 10+ Years of commercial lines sales is preferred (5+ isrequired)
- NJ Property & Casualty Produce license required; All lines preferred
- Experience with Vertafore AMS or another Agency Management Platform (required)
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior management levels. They must be comfortable presenting to executives, senior business leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential.
Jacobson, Goldfarb & Scott, Inc. (JGS Insurance) was established in 1919 as an Independent Insurance Agency that is privately owned. The two owners; Kenneth Hager and Vincent Hager have in excess of 40 years experience between them. JGS represents the majority of the national and regional carriers.
JGS Insurance is one of New Jersey's largest fast growing privately held Insurance Agencies. Since 2011 we have grown from a company employing 45 to a company currently employing 70 professionals and looking to add more staff.
While many other firms are downsizing and doing away with entire divisions we have been quietly expanding our network and capabilities. We recognize the importance of having high quality value added services for our clients. To that end have recently added an Employee Benefits Department to help our clients with the complexities and unknowns of the Affordable Care Act. We have also recently added Loss Control Services and a claims advocate assisting our clients in today's complex marketplace.
At JGS we recognize the complexities and demands of a comprehensive insurance program for our clients that consists of Loss Control analysis, claims advocacy, exposure analysis and cost effectiveness. While we realize that very often cost is a decisive factor in determining the selection of an insurance carrier; we also understand that it should not be the only concern. At JGS we take a consultative approach to our clients insurance and risk management programs.
JGS Insurance is licensed in all 50 states.
General info about JGS Insurance:
Located in Monmouth County, Central NJ
Office hours are 9:00 to 4:30 with 30 minutes for lunch
Some of the available benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Long-term Disability, Short-term Disability, 401(k), $50,000 of Life insurance free to employee with additional available for purchase for employee and dependents.
Account Payable Supervisor
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will supervise and be responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Payable functions
Essential Job Functions
• Supervise Accounts Payable staff
• Responsible for monthly closing of payables and posting of month end information in Oracle; ensures accuracy of financial statements
• Effectively interact with all levels of management; significant interaction with Purchasing and Oracle/IT departments
• Provide Treasury Department with the daily cash forecast
• Review payments registers for all Companies to ensure accuracy and proper approvals
• Review all AP disbursements
• Monthly Pcard reconciliations
• Knowledge of General Ledger to code invoices accordingly
• Daily positive pay review and approval
• Prepare monthly accruals
• Ensure Accounts Payable policies and procedures are maintained to comply with SOX requirements
• Work with auditors (internal/external) on a quarterly and yearly basis
• Process year end 1099’s
• Manage escalated vendor matters to ensure vendor relations are maintained
• Assist in Accounts Payable process improvement initiatives, including assisting with the implementation of an automated PO system
• Perform other duties as assigned and necessary
Specific Requirements (Technical Knowledge, Software, Etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of general ledger, accounts payable
• Strong knowledge of Oracle system 12.1 or above is required
• Knowledge of foreign currency disbursements
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
• Detail oriented with the ability to analyze, investigate and resolve problems
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Additional Skills (would like to have but not required)
• Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Account Manager Wireless Construction
Candidate must have at least 7-10 years of experience in Wireline / Wireless Construction Industry. Must have knowledge of Construction, great communication skills, and a driven Customer Service Professional.
Manage day to day operations construction of wireless build-outs for:
* Major Customer- Coordinate all construction work w/ Project Managers, Field Supervisors- Manage Customer updates daily, communicate with Customer once to twice a week in person and daily through emails and phone calls. Responsible for Bidding, Tracking & Managing construction progress, Reporting, Purchase Orders & Billing, Asbuilts and Meeting all Customer needs and requirements.
* Report directly to the Vice President of Wireless Services.
Candidate will work out of our Holmdel, NJ Office.
Junior Commercial Real Estate Broker
Bennett Realty Group is looking to fill a Junior Commercial Real Estate Broker position. We are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable professional to join our team as a Junior Broker to focus on tenant representation. This will be a 100% commission (1099) position, with no salary or draw available. Certain expenses will be covered.
· Ambitious and willing to learn
· Excellent communication skills
· Entrepreneurial drive
· Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
· Strong computer skills including heavy use of Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
· Real estate experience a plus but not necessary
· Real estate license (not required for interview but will be necessary to obtain)
· Driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
· Willing to travel alone and with senior broker in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
We are currently seeking a full-time creative Web Developer in our Holmdel, NJ office. The ideal candidate must be hard-working with attention to detail and an excellent design sense. Our development team is small; however, everyone is a thinker, a problem-solver, and plays a critical role in ensuring the success of development projects. The developer position maintains and develops both our public facing and private administration websites.
· Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
· Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
· Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
· Ability to communicate clearly with business users and internal users
· Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
· Ability to construct user guides and documentation
· Project Management skills
· E-commerce integration skills
· Basic Server Administration
· Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WebApi, SignalR
· Minimum 2-3 years in backend software design in SQL Server, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, C#
· 3 - 5 years of actual experience in the workplace
· College or University degree preferred
· THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!