Holtsville Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Administrative Assistants/Leasing Consultants FT or PT wanted for multi family apartment communities with locations in Copiague, Holtsville, and East Moriches. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as an administrative assistant or leasing consultant. Must possess strong follow up skills , be detail oriented, and a self starter. Computer skills is a must! Light travel required, Alternate Saturdays are required during busy season for Leasing and or Mondays off!
Please email resume with salary requirements.
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
10 Positions - Temporary / Seasonal Work
Owner Operator Truck Drivers
100% Non-Forced Dispatch
100% Fuel Surcharges
More Home Time
Settlements Paid Weekly and On Time
Higher Percentage Pay
Access to 1000s of Loads so You Can Choose Your Own Routes
New Driver Support for a Driver-Friendly Agency
What we Have to Offer
Top ranked Landstar Agency
More freight than other agencies
Only agency with own load board to plan trip. Due to volume of agency freight they have the capabilities to match up loads making it easier for dispatch
Driver Support for new Owner Operators
Lots of Drop-n-Hook Loads with Flexible Scheduling and Year-Around Freight
100% Fuel Surcharges to Owner Operators
One of the Top 5 Ranked Recruiting Agencies in Landstar
MVR- No more than 2 moving violations in past 3 years
Min. 1 Year Verifiable over-the-road in past 3 years
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Wait Staff, Waiter, Waitress, Server, Carrier, Porter, Buffet, Banquet
We also have openings in wait staff, bartending, banquet, hostess, host, management, cooks, deli and more. We are looking for employees that want to join a family, and take pride in their work. We provide unlimited growth potential and full benefits.
Banquet Team Members are to uphold the Lombardi's image of excellent customer service while serving all customers. This position is primarily for events, including: weddings, corporate functions, birthday parties, anniversary parties, christenings, etc. Holidays are required for our Banquet Staff due to the volume of Holiday parties.
- Service of all customers timely, friendly and professional
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards.
- Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent ability for multitasking
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound judgment, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- High School Diploma or GED
- $12-$14/hourly- DOE
- Medical offered depending on Full or Part time
Janitor - Custodian
Holtsville, NY Pay Rate: $TBD Schedule: TBD Hours: TBD
Minimum Requirements: High school diploma or GED equivalent. Minimum, 2-3 year of experience in the care and cleaning of buildings with the ability to pass/maintain a clean background screening. Must be able to Buff, Wax, Strip, and Carpet Shampooing.
Essential Duties and
Perform and oversee a variety of janitorial and/or custodial tasks to maintain clean and safe buildings and grounds:
- VACUUM CARPET. Shall vacuum all carpeted floor areas including corners and abutments, shall vacuum privately owned rugs or carpets in Government offices at the regular frequency.
- SWEEP FLOORS. Shall sweep non-carpeted floor surfaces, including corners and abutments, so that after sweeping, the area is free of visible litter, dust, and foreign debris.
- MOP FLOORS. Shall mop all accessible areas including corners and abutments, so that after mopping, the area has a uniform appearance and is free of streaks, swirl marks, detergent residue, or any evidence of soil, stains, film, debris or standing water.
- WET FLOOR CAUTION SIGNS. Shall display caution signs when cleaning floors in an area where people other than contractor personnel are present.
- MAINTAIN/BUFF FLOORS. Shall maintain all floors unless specified elsewhere in this contract as having carpet or a special floor covering.
- CLEAN WALK-OFF MATS. The Contractor shall vacuum all carpet-type entrance mats to remove soil and grit, and to restore resiliency of the carpet pile.
- REMOVE TRASH. Shall empty and remove all trash from wastebaskets to include Food vending area, inside trash containers, and exterior trash containers as required by the contract.
- REMOVE RECYCABLE TRASH. Shall empty and remove all recycle trash such as paper, cans, and plastic containers from trash containers marked as recycling. Containers shall be marked according to type of recyclable material.
- SERVICE TRASH RECEPTACLES/CIGARETTE ASH URNS. Shall empty and remove all trash from outside trash containers, receptacles/cigarette ash urns, butt cans, etc.
- PERFORM LOW DUSTING. Shall perform dusting, so that after dusting, all dust, lint, litter, and dry soil shall be removed from surfaces of desks, chairs, file cabinets, and other types of office furniture and equipment, and from ledges, windows sills, handrails, etc., to ceiling level. Computers, printers, typewriters, business machines, and equipment of similar nature shall not be dusted or disturbed.
- CLEAN GLASS. Shall clean all glass partitions; glass doors and walls (interior and exterior of building), interior door sidelights leading from corridors into offices, display cases directory boards, fire hose cabinets mirrors and adjacent trim.
- CLEAN DRINKING FOUNTAINS. Shall clean and disinfect all porcelain and polished metal surfaces, including orifices and drains, so that after cleaning, the entire drinking fountain and adjacent walls are free of streaks, stains, spots, smudges, scale and other obvious soil.
- PERFORM SPOT CLEANING. Shall perform spot cleaning to remove smudges, fingerprints, marks, streaks, etc., from washable surfaces of walls, partitions, doors and fixtures. Shall use germicidal detergent in restrooms, locker rooms, break areas, and on drinking fountains. Shall polish brass hardware, aluminum bars, and other metal on doors with a polishing compound.
- DISINFECT RESTROOMS/LOCKER ROOMS. Shall completely clean and disinfect toilet bowls, urinals, wall mounted lavatories, sinks, showers, mirrors, partition surfaces, faucets, dispensers, valves and connecting pipes using an approved germicidal detergent. Disinfect all surfaces of partitions, stall, stall doors, and wall areas.
- DESCALING RESTROOMS/LOCKER ROOMS. Shall de-scale toilet bowls and urinals, so that after de-scaling, the entire surface if free from streaks stains, scale, scum, urine deposits, and rust stains. All plumbing fixtures and all brass hardware shall be polished with a polishing compound.
- SUPPLY RESTROOMS/LOCKER ROOMS. Shall re-supply restrooms/locker rooms, so that after re-supplying, the facilities are adequately stocked. Paper products shall be placed in designated receptacles only. Clean and disinfect dispense.
- SWEEP/DAMP MOP RESTROOMS/LOCKER ROOMS FLOORS. Shall sweep the floor so it is free of visible litter, dust, and foreign debris. Damp mopping of accessible areas will follow sweeping. After mopping, floors shall have a uniform appearance and be free of streaks, debris, or standing water
- SHAMPOO CARPET. Shall shampoo all carpeted area twice during the year. Shall shampoo high traffic carpeted areas twice during the year, The Contractor shall spot shampoo soiled carpeted areas as required. After shampooing the shampooed carpeted areas will be uniform in appearance and be free of stains and discoloration. Scheduling of Shampooing will be coordinated with the Building Manager in order to minimized disruption to both employees and cleaning crew.
- WASH WASTEBASKETS. Wastebaskets, cigarette ash receptacles (ashtrays, urns, cans, etc.), and other trash containers shall be washed. After washing, the waste containers shall be clean and free of water, grime, debris and other foreign matter.
- COMPUTER AREAS. Cleaning in computer areas must be performed with extreme care and caution. Dusting, vacuuming, floor cleaning, etc. shall be performed so as not to disturb or damage any computer equipment, or related fixtures, or to disrupt normal operations in any manner.
- CLEAN EXTERIOR ENTRYWAYS. The Contractor shall clean exterior entryways, landings, porches, patios, and concrete areas as requested by Building Manager ensuring that after cleaning, exterior entryways are free of trash, paper, cigarette butts, empty bottles, and cans. Sweeping shall be done on entryways to ensure areas are free of dirt, leaves, paper and other debris.
- INTERIOR FOOD VENDING AREA SPOT CLEANING. The Contractor shall clean tables, any sinks, counter tops, and sweep the floor so it is free of visible litter, dust, and foreign debris, then mop accessible areas. After cleaning, tables shall be free of food particles; dust, trash, and foreign matter, floors shall have a uniform appearance and be free of streaks, debris, or standing water.
To apply: Please submit an employment application by email or by fax to (310) 756-1562. An application can be obtained from our website at www.hpcemployment.com on the “Careers” page under the “Forms” tab.
At HPC, we change lives by developing, managing and delivering innovative workforce solutions that exceed the expectations of government entities and private employers. Let us put you to work!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!