Holtsville Job Description Sample
Field Sales Representative
Senior Case Advocate (Frontline Management Trainee), Dedca Area 1 *Msp*
Sales Floor Associate
AHRC Suffolk is a non-profit agency that is dedicated to applying its resources toward improving the lives of people with intellectual and development disabilities. The agency provides opportunities for attaining the highest level of personal growth and development through coordinated and individualized services. The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the physical environment of the ICF in accordance with health codes and generally accepted housekeeping practices. The Housekeeper is also responsible for requesting cleaning supplies and use of maintenance equipment.
This position is Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 3:00 pm (35 hours). This is a full time, benefit eligible position.
Example of Work:
- Cleans offices daily (including nurse’s station).
- Removes trash on all wings daily.
- Vacuums all wings and core offices daily.
- Dusts all wings daily.
- Wash down wood furniture and clean upholstery as needed.
- Clean bathrooms – all wings, and office areas daily.
- Check and refill supplies in all bathrooms daily.
- Laundry Room – wipe down appliances.
- Water plants as necessary.
- Mops kitchen and dining room as well as living room floors daily.
- Clean windows inside and outside no less than twice a year.
- Clean blinds no less than twice a year.
- Cleans vans once a week – weather permitting.
- Steam cleans carpeting no less than quarterly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or GED
Live In House Manager
The House Manager implements and maintains an appropriate home-like environment for the individuals of an AHRC community residence/IRA, performs related work as requested. Under the immediate supervision of the Assistant Program Director, an employee in this position manages the operation of an AHRC community residence/IRA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages a household budget
- Recruitment, training, evaluation and supervision of staff
- Supervision of diets and nutritional needs of individuals
- Meal preparation; light housecleaning
- Record keeping, individual service plans, attending team meetings
- Family and community relations
- Ensures the scheduling of medical and dental appointments
- Serve as Agency Designated Supervisor providing administrative on-site supervision in association with the administration of medication to individuals residing within the community residence/IRA
- Administration of medication in conformance with State regulations
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience in human services field with at least one year involving developmental disabled individuals within an OPWDD certified setting.
- Readiness to learn and utilize relevant agency computer applications.
- Must be able to adjust hours to a flexible 40-hour work week schedule.
- Valid NYS Driver's License with satisfactory record.
Long Island, New York - Dermatology Private Practice Adding Physician
Exciting opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a patient-centered, physician owned private practice on Long Island, New York. Group is adding provider due to expansion. Enjoy seeing patients for medical, surgical and cosmetics. Very friendly and welcoming group.
- Full-Time, work 4 days/week
- Experienced and trained support staff (2 Medical Assistants)
- Provider will have 3 exam rooms
- EMR = EMA
- Earn a base salary or the greater of 40% collections for 1st year, increasing thereafter
- Full benefits package including malpractice, health, 401K match and more
Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 1 to learn more.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
Assistant Manager - Full Time
Brand Ambassador - Pet Products - Part Time
Software Automation Test Engineer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!