Holyoke Job Description Sample
Great Locums Opportunity For Emergency Medicine In Massachusetts
We are looking for an Emergency Medicine Physician for service.
Start date: As soon as credentialed
End date: ongoing
Location: Springfield, MA * Schedule: 8-12 hr shifts
Patient Ages: All ages * IP/OP: Inpatient
On call: No call
Support Staff: Yes
Charting/Dictation: EMR * BC / BE Requirement: Board Certified
- Specialty: Emergency Medicine * DEA / CSR
Certifications: BLS * Position: 97403
Local CDL Truck Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Independent Contractors Needed!
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
MONT MARIE REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - HOLYOKE, MA
RECREATION/ACTIVITY ASSISTANT (PART-TIME)
The Mont Marie Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking a Recreation/Activities Assistant to assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of recreationional, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual programs, in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- High School Diploma
- Prior recreation/activities experience in a nursing home; Activity Professional Certification preferred
- Must possess driver’s license.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
Will train right person
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the Recreation programs of this Center.
- Assist in developing a written plan of care (preliminary and comprehensive) for each resident’s Recreation program that identifies the problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem/need identified.
- Encourage the resident/family to participate in the development and review of his/her plan of care.
- Follow the care plan in providing daily activities for the resident
- Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement so that Center activities and resident progress are evaluated, by noting, reporting, and charting resident behavior.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the Center and the services and needs of the resident and family.
- Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of Recreation care plans and resident assessments.
- Interview residents or family members to obtain Recreation information.
- Involve the resident/family in planning Recreation programs when possible.
- Involve the resident/family in planning objectives and goals for the resident.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Mont Marie Rehabilitation
& Healthcare Center
Under dynamic new ownership, we are intent on upholding the unsurpassed legacy of compassionate care and dedication of the Sisters of St. Joseph, who have faithfully provided healthcare and tended to the needs of the ailing for over 350 years.
Building on this strong foundation, we are pleased to present a whole new level of post acute care to Hampden County, infusing every aspect of the Mont Marie environment with our signature Rehabbing CareTM.
With Million Dollar Renovations Taking Place,
We Are RehabbingTM at Mont Marie!
Entry Level Sales Representative
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer! This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor. With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers' needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
Bilingual candidates welcome
Site Manager, Blueprint Fellows Program
Position Title: Site Manager, Blueprint Math Fellows Program Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts
Min. Experience: Experienced - Math Teachers/Math Coaches Encouraged to Apply!
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website
www.blueprintschools.org/careers to submit a resume and cover letter online.
About Blueprint Schools Network (“Blueprint”)
Blueprint’s mission is to promote educational equity and improve life outcomes for students by partnering with states, districts, and schools to plan, implement, and monitor school improvement initiatives. Blueprint was founded to bring our research-based strategies shown to be the biggest drivers of student achievement in successful, high-performing schools to life in public schools across the nation. These strategies include:
Our work with schools across the country has shown that positive change is possible when these five core strategies for school improvement are implemented together as a comprehensive package. Our culture is defined by talented and mission-driven people working together to accomplish great things. We value students’ first, integrity, sustainable results, diversity, collaboration and humility.
About the Blueprint Math Fellows Program
The Blueprint Math Fellows Program is a daily tutoring program designed to accelerate achievement by providing individualized, standards-based academic support as part of the school day. The Math Fellows Program has been operated as an independent academic intervention and also as an integral component of whole school turnaround initiatives.
Blueprint selects, trains, and supports a corps of Math Fellows who are led by a Site Manager. Math Fellows work full-time in schools throughout the year, leading 5-7 highly structured tutorial sessions daily in small groups of no more than four students per Fellow. This structure allows Fellows to personalize instruction, addressing each student’s needs while challenging them to access and exceed grade-level content.
Fellows coordinate closely with teachers to ensure that tutoring supports classroom instruction; they also communicate with families about students' progress, strengths, and areas for growth. Authentic relationships between Fellows and students help change students' self-perception and relationship to math. The Math Fellows Program is distinguished by its integration into the school day and its student-centered approach helping to build a culture of high expectations and fostering long-term success.
Blueprint is looking for a Site Manager in Holyoke, Massachusetts to (1) support Math Fellows through coaching and development and (2) provide solutions for daily management issues involving Fellow-Student relationships, Fellow-Fellow relationships, and Fellow-Staff relationships. As a Site Manager, you will have the opportunity to apply your experience as an Educator to promote educational equity and improve life outcomes for all students. Site Managers are supported by Blueprint’s national cohort of Site Managers and the Blueprint National Team.
Relationship Building & Collaboration:
- Build relationships with school leaders and staff, parents, colleagues, and students
- Facilitate integration of Fellows into school staff
- Collaborate with math teachers and other support staff in meeting the needs of students
- Share student data with school leaders and teachers
- Work with Blueprint leadership and other Site Managers to continuously improve program implementation
Developing & Managing Math Fellows:
- Collaborate with Blueprint leadership to implement summer training for Fellows
- Work with school leaders to ensure Fellows receive school-specific training
- Build team among Fellows and foster positive team culture
- Design and facilitate ongoing professional development for Fellows to support culture building, planning, instruction, data analysis, and issues of social justice as it relates to our students and community, etc.
- Weekly observations and coaching of Fellows
- Oversee professionalism to ensure Fellows meet expectations
- Fellow evaluations
- Design Common Core lesson plans aligned to grade level instruction
- Provide content support to Fellows
- Lead team to set student achievement goals and facilitate data meetings that support Fellows in monitoring progress toward goals
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Three or more years of classroom teaching experience preferred
- Background as a Math Specialist / Math Coach highly preferred
- Prior experience working with students or adolescents
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to communicate directly and frequently with diverse groups (Fellows, students, staff, parents, community) in order to build relationships and maintain a climate of respect
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient with technology (Google: Gmail/Docs/Sheets, and MS Office: PowerPoint/Word/Excel)
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Self confident, flexible and open to feedback
- Facilitator and team builder
- Highly organized and thoughtful in approach
- Analytical and consultative
- Open and collaborative
- Able to multi-task, and recognize priorities
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- The Site Manager will receive a market-driven salary based on the competitive external market segment and in recognition of the responsibilities.
To be considered for the Site Manager position, please apply online at www.blueprintschools.org/careers.
It is important to note that if you are offered the Site Manager role, you would be an employee of Holyoke Public Schools.
Blueprint Schools Network and all applicable school districts are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, cultural heritage, ancestry, political belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Holyoke
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Director Of Nursing : (Don)
Director of Nursing (RN) ( DON )
Skilled Nursing & Rehab
Exciting opportunity for the experienced RN that is currently working in a Director of Nursing or Management position!
The ideal RN will have experience as a Director (DON) or Manager and experience working in skilled nursing/long term care. This position is located in the gorgeous area of Western Mass. This Director level position will allow the ideal RN to work in a well-established, upbeat positive facility with a stable staff. We are looking for a strong leader that shares the love and compassion to work in this setting, along with a keen ability to build relationships with both staff and patients..
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer match
- Manage terrific, experienced team of healthcare professionals
- A voice that will be heard
What do I need to apply?
- Active Massachusetts RN license
- Active CPR Certification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in long-term care
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as DON or similar
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Desire to supervise, motivate and build lasting relationship with direct reports.
If you are a Director of Nursing with the desire and love of Long-Term care and the experience required to be a Director of Nursing Services at a well-established facility in western/central Massachusetts, this opportunity is for you. Enjoy the advantage of working with and leading this amazing team of healthcare professionals!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!