Homewood Job Description Sample
Manage the daily activities of all active projects
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee project objectives are met
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding issues
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to management on status and budget of on-going projects and agreements
- Assist other teammates in design and development tasks
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required
- Ensure that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that services and projects are delivered successfully through to production
Additional Duties and
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Continually seek opportunities to increase company satisfaction and intra-company relationships
- Escalate technical issues to the Team Lead as required
- Communicate escalated issues to supervisor(s): keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the company and how IT relates to its business strategy and goals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to company’s needs
- Facilitate team meetings
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Knowledge, Skills, and/or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, Fortinet, CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong customer orientation
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work in a team and communicate affectively
- Service awareness of the company’s key IT services
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
We’re headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, with fully-staffed offices in Montgomery, Alabama and Jackson, Mississippi.
With unparalleled experience and quality of service, InCare stands alone as a full-service IT provider. Learn more about our company and services at www.InCareTechnologies.com
Director Of Volunteer Services
In our rapidly growing organization, we are searching for a Director of Volunteer Program for Affinity Hospice. The requirements for this position are as follows:
* Develop and implement Volunteer Training Program
* Recruit and train volunteers
* Develop and maintain volunteer retention programs
*Develop programs that maximize the use of volunteers in both clinical and administrative services.
*Assist in the recruitment, training, and development of all volunteer programs as needed.
You must have outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and the ability to speak before groups with sensitivity and compassion. Volunteer experiences is desired, particular in recruitment, training an supervision of volunteers. Must have organizational skills and prioritize workload independently.
System Administrator Tier 1
The Systems Administrator Tier 1’s role is to provide phone and remote technical support to various TekLinks customers. Previous inbound-call phone support experience is highly desired. More importantly, we are looking for an individual who is eager to learn, highly customer focused, patient, an effective communicator, self-initiating, has a positive attitude, and is able to prioritize and execute tasks without micro-management. The role will involve basic desktop and systems administration support.
Essential Duties and
- Creating and managing Service Requests and Incidents through a ticketing system
- Answering Inbound Service Calls and to ensure minimal Abandoned calls
- Administration of the Ticketing System:
- Verifying tickets are dispatched according to policy
- Verifying ownership of tickets
- Verifying tickets are filled out accurately
- Basic Troubleshooting and Administration of Windows based applications, Operating Systems (Desktop and Server) and Server Roles (AD DS, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Print Server, File Server)
- Virus Remediation
- Computer imaging / build outs
- MFP/Scanner/Fax troubleshooting
- WiFi/Network Connectivity troubleshooting
- Any other task or duty as assigned or required
- Inbound call experience
- Customer Support experience
- A+ Certified, or willing to achieve
- Net + Certified, or willing to achieve
- Associates or Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- Some experience in the following is helpful:
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft Office Suite
- EMR/HER/Practice Management Suites
- Networking/Switching hardware
We are in pursuit of passionate and driven people with a mind for solving problems and who keep the customer first. Our team members are leaders, communicators, people who take their work seriously but don’t take themselves too seriously. We value relationships and getting stuff done the right way. If this sounds like you, we hope to hear from you soon.
Our Core Purpose: We are a team of experts who are passionate about building valuable relationships and getting things done right. We work together, work smart, and play hard. Simply put: We make IT work for business.
Our People: Our employees are our greatest asset. We believe in fostering an environment in which our team members work together, work smart, and play hard. Their professional growth and success fuels customer growth and success, which is what keeps our loyal customers happy.
Clinical Research Coordinator
A dynamic research facility in Homewood, Alabama is seeking a experienced Research Coordinator for Respiratory, Allergy, Derm and Food Allergy clinical trials. CCRC certification is preferred. Some travel required. RN’s or LPN’s encouraged to apply. Great Benefits & competitive salary.
Audio Visual Sales Executive
Audio Video Excellence is looking for a Sales Executives that is self-motivated with a proven track record. The successful candidate identifies opportunities, collaborates with the sales support team to provide solutions, and closes the business. This role requires a desire to make a difference at the client, partner and AVX levels. Building sustainable relationships, providing the value add, and effective communication are key elements of this position. Experience in AV, IT, or telecommunications is required.
AVX compensation packages for Sales Executives include uncapped earnings potential for high performers, comprehensive benefits packages, and a great culture of teamwork and integrity.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
Key Skills and Abilities
An aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales.
Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level, including competence in presenting at the Director, VP and C-level.
Excellent networking, presentation and communications skills.
Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform, and understanding of technology trends and solutions within the unified communications marketplace.
Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management.
Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed.
Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targets accounts and submit all required documentation.
Work with the project management team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation.
Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business to meet established quota.
Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings.
Meet or exceed quarterly GP quota.
Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
Actively use internal databases to complete client contact information, provide detailed notes and track pending activities.
Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
A four year degree is preferred
Info Comm CTS is preferred
At least 3 - 5 years’ experience of direct selling in the AV/VTC area is a preferred
Entry Level Sales Management Trainee | "Sports Minded"
Entry Level Sales Management Trainee | "Sports Minded"
Training in: Sales / Marketing / Management
This is an entry level position
Were you a 'starter', a team captain, or the MVP in the sport that you played?
If you answered yes, then our industry is specifically for you. We are looking to develop our leaders' skills sets into that of management material. Our Sales Management Trainee careers reward sports-minded, competitive individuals immediately and allows top performers to get the recognition, credit and income that they deserved.
"I have been working with 45 Inc.for the past year and a half, and I can honestly say that I'm more polished professionally and personally. I'm excited about my opportunity to advance here." - Cori T.
- Client acquisition and retention
- Social media group challenges
- Sales, consulting, and marketing competitions
- Leadership development workshops
- Various office responsibilities
- Team oriented work environment (kickball, dodgeball, basketball, soccer leagues)
- Merit-based advancement
- Cross-training in all areas of sales, marketing, and business development
- Monthly travel opportunities
- Philanthropic events
- Base + commission pay
Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
Intern & Entry Level Full-Time Positions
This local firm has developed a reputation for attracting exceptional individuals who are passionate about customer service and who excel in a performance driven environment. Individuals who demonstrate leadership ability in this Entry Level role will also be considered for Higher Level Management positions after an initial evaluation in the first few months.
Ideal applicants must demonstrate unmatched interpersonal skills and be able to become the face of the company for the client. This is an exciting opportunity available for personable and upbeat candidates looking to boost their experience in customer service and start their entry level careers in the marketing field!
Promote client and service awareness
Provide exceptional customer service
Align customer needs with products and services offered
We Are Looking For
Excellent Communication Skills
Coachable & Team-Oriented
Experience in Retail/Restaurant &Hospitality Related Fields Preferred
College Degree Preferred
Must have Reliable Transportation
Outside Sales Representative
We are seeking an Outside Sales Manger to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Base salary amount is depending on experience
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Dedicated Personnel is currently seeking applicants to work at a warehouse in Homewood.
This position will require overtime, weekends, and rotating from day shift to night shift each month.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!