Homewood Job Description Sample
Digital Marketing Assistant
We are seeking a creative and team-oriented Digital Marketing Assistant (DMA) toprovide disruptive innovation to address threats to our core business and create competitive distance between our firm and other law firms. This position supports the firm’s business development goals and includes managing tools used for digital marketing, advertising and business development.
The DMA is responsible for creating and executing digital marketing initiatives, digital advertising campaigns, website content updates, blog postings, email campaigns, Intranet postings, video channel management, and social media management.
The DMA will manage marketing strategy development to include: social media content, website content administration, blog administration and maintenance, intranet administration and content management, Word Press projects, attorney bio and profile updates for all text copies, and search engine optimization.
Preferred Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented professional with a technical background and a desire to generate leads for potential new clients.
- Strong technical background in blogging, social media, email marketing tools, analytics, and video editing/posting
- Proficiency with basic video editing tools and digital video platforms: YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc.
- Strong skills with Google Analytics and other metrics and analytics tools
- Basic graphic design skills, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn company pages, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent proofreading skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and to coordinate projects while exhibiting ownership and enthusiasm in a collaborative, team environment
- Solid problem-solving capabilities, coupled with sound independent judgment, and decision-making abilities
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of client, firm, and personnel information
- Must be a team player who works well under deadline pressure
1. Digital Media Strategy
2. Work cross-functionally to identify & implement quick wins and a longer term road map
3. Communication Proficiency
4. Personal Credibility/Effectiveness
5. Results Driven and Detail Oriented
6. Professional Written and Verbal Skills
1. Minimum 2 years digital project experience to include the following: Google AdWords, Facebook ads management, and email marketing management.
2. Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, HTML, CMS tools, WordPress, and Google analytics required.
3. Exceptional organizational skills are a must
This job operates in a fast-paced office setting where creativity and innovativeness are valued.
Preferred Level of Education
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Customer Service / Sales Rep - Entry Level [NO Call Center]
Customer Service / Sales Rep- Entry Level [NO CALL CENTER]
Entry Level Sales- Marketing- Customer Service
45, Inc. is now hiring for an entry level and full time position as an Entry Level Customer Service / Sales Rep.
We are on the up and up and looking for highly energetic and FUN people to join the team! We're currently hiring for an Entry Level Customer Service / Sales Rep that will specialize in customer acquisitions, retention, sales & marketing presentations, and team building. If you are looking for a supportive team environment AND want some opportunity for growth then apply with us today as we are looking to fill these positions ASAP.
45, Inc. concentrates on bringing our clients valuable new customers. Sales are the core of every single company. Sales provides companies with growth, and it is our goal to help our clients hit their sales to achieve their growth targets. We are looking for individuals for our account management department who are self-motivated, self disciplined and like to be rewarded based on their performance.
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
Some of the benefits:
- Advancement Opportunities – we promote from within!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Hands on training & positioning techniques that will help you succeed anywhere!
- Recruiting bonus for referring other qualified and like-minded individuals
- Technology necessary for the role
We are looking to promote the most ambitious people into a management position with opportunity to grow into a consulting role. At the entry level, we want competitive account executives who are driven to succeed with our world-class marketing techniques. As soon as possible, the best are groomed for a management role; they learn all the advanced concepts necessary to lead a team of motivated individuals.
Upon submitting your resume, you can expect a phone call within 24-48 hours contingent upon your resume and your qualifications.
We have a three step interview process. Our first interview is a short face to face with our hiring manager in our office. We then follow that up with a second and final round interview.
TekLinks is currently seeking an experienced AR/Collections Specialist.
The AR Collections Specialist is responsible for numerous functional areas within accounting which may fluctuate at times depending on need. As a general rule these responsibilities may include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication skills to build rapport with clients and communicate effectively with others internally
- Ability to interpret customer needs and route to appropriate personnel for remedy when unable to resolve alone
- Proficiency in use of Excel and Word
- Ability to adapt to new processes and work in a team environment
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Upload and reconcile lockbox deposit files
- Enter customer ACH payments as deposits in accounting system
- Bi-monthly reporting to Commercial Account Managers and Sales Management
- Communicate with customers regarding payment and account statuses, providing invoice copies, etc.
- Identify AR issues and resolve them
- Process customer credit card payments and enter in accounting system
- Collect past due account balances
- Assign incoming Connectwise AR Board Tickets
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Knowledge of accounting methods, procedures, forms and techniques as learned on the job specific to Accounts Receivables
- Knowledge of customer payments specific to coding for lender requirements
- Ability to enter information/customer notes into accounting software
- Ability to retrieve information and reports as needed on AR and customer transactions
- Adept organization skills and detail focus, must work well with others and show interpersonal skill strength. Must be able to multi-task and be willing to take on multiple job functions as the team requires.
- Adept attention to detail
We are in pursuit of passionate and driven people with a mind for solving problems and who keep the customer first. Our team members are leaders, communicators, people who take their work seriously but don’t take themselves too seriously. We value relationships and getting stuff done the right way. If this sounds like you, we hope to hear from you soon.
Our Core Purpose: We are a team of experts who are passionate about building valuable relationships and getting things done right. We work together, work smart, and play hard. Simply put: We make IT work for business.
Visit our website for additional information: www.teklinks.com/careers/
Our People: Our employees are our greatest asset. We believe in fostering an environment in which our team members work together, work smart, and play hard. Their professional growth and success fuels customer growth and success, which is what keeps our loyal customers happy.
Visit our website for more info and to fill out an application: www.teklinks.com/careers/
Physician - Board Certified Allergist
We are currently seeing a board certified allergist for our 7 location practice in Birmingham, Alabama. The ideal candidate will have experience in a private practice clinical setting. This is a full time position for a growing practice with a partner track available. We treat a wide range of general allergy and asthma related conditions but also treat HAE, Atopic Derm, Oral Desensitization as well as other conditions. Birmingham Alabama is a city of over 1m people with a four large hospital systems including a medical center and children's hospital. Excellent compensation and benefits package. For more information please visit our website at www.alabamaallergy.com. For consideration please email your CV to Helen Combs, Administrator, email@example.com
Audio Visual Sales Executive
Audio Video Excellence is looking for a Sales Executives that is self-motivated with a proven track record. The successful candidate identifies opportunities, collaborates with the sales support team to provide solutions, and closes the business. This role requires a desire to make a difference at the client, partner and AVX levels. Building sustainable relationships, providing the value add, and effective communication are key elements of this position. Experience in AV, IT, or telecommunications is required.
AVX compensation packages for Sales Executives include uncapped earnings potential for high performers, comprehensive benefits packages, and a great culture of teamwork and integrity.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
Key Skills and Abilities
An aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales.
Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level, including competence in presenting at the Director, VP and C-level.
Excellent networking, presentation and communications skills.
Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform, and understanding of technology trends and solutions within the unified communications marketplace.
Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management.
Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed.
Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targets accounts and submit all required documentation.
Work with the project management team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation.
Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business to meet established quota.
Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings.
Meet or exceed quarterly GP quota.
Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
Actively use internal databases to complete client contact information, provide detailed notes and track pending activities.
Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
A four year degree is preferred
Info Comm CTS is preferred
At least 3 - 5 years’ experience of direct selling in the AV/VTC area is a preferred
Lumber Yard Foreman
-We are seeking a Lumber Yard Foreman to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Communicate well with others
- Manage a team of warehouse employees
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Disperse workload among warehouse employees
- Previous experience managing a team of people
- Able to operate a forklift
- Load flat bed dump trucks
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced ICU/CCU Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) RN provides care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. ICU/CCU RNs provide critical care to physically unstable patients requiring respiratory and heart monitoring as well as treatment adjustments. ICU/CCU RNs are responsible for managing medication doses, anesthesia, and ventilator support.
1+ year of recent ICU/CCU RN experience is required
Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
For over 15 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities across the country.
When you travel with trustaff, you ll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, trustaff travelers enjoy great employee benefits, access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
Great selection of jobs up to $2,800 per week take home pay!
401(k) with employer match
Weekly pay through direct deposit
Extension & Completion bonuses
Earn paid time off
24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
1+ years recent experience
Must have active RN license
Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) ###-#### or email ...@trustaff.com
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care unit, hospice, intensive, intensive care, maternal, neonatal, nurse, staff nurse
Account Manager - Commercial Lines
- $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Harmon Dennis Bradshaw, a brokerage agency with locations in Montgomery and Birmingham, Alabama, has an exciting opportunity open for a Commercial Account Manager at both of their locations; Montgomery & Birmingham. The ideal candidate will work closely with Producers, Clients and Carriers in sales, marketing and servicing of renewal and/or some new business. The qualified candidate must be able to perform the primary responsibilities outlined below.
- Effectively manage a book of business containing selected accounts encompassing a high level of expertise and service to the clients.
- Supervises and coordinates activities engaged in compiling data on changes to insurance policies in force, changing provisions of policies to conform to insured's specifications, and communication of premium rates to clients based on changes to policies.
- Receive all correspondence from clients and carriers for policy changes, preparing and issuing binders, certificates of insurance, invoicing, audits, run MVR's, underwriting information, updating Sagitta and ImageRight systems with detail routinely.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of all applications, policies, endorsements and invoices, correspondence, reports, and other miscellaneous transactions.
- Assist Producer in obtaining renewal information from the client and/or carriers.
RN - Registered Nurse In Birmingham - Birmingham-Hoover, AL
- Location: Birmingham, AL
- Setting: Hospital
- Employment Type:
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
Registered Nurse: Catheterization Laboratory
- Candidates must be traveler and not be living within 50 mi of facility
- Must have prior travel experience Minimum 2 years of experience
- No new grads
- Must have license at time of sub
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!