Hook Puller Job Description Sample
CDL Driver - Drop Hook
Steve C. Davis, Inc now has an exciting opportunity for a CDL Driver with a class A license!
- Local deliveries
- Class A CDL License with 6 moths experience with the last 3 years
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean background
- Weekly pay
- $50k to $70k annual pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company provided uniforms
- Privately owned company
- FedEx Ground account
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Home weekly
Building Maintenance Mechanic Needed (Red Hook In Dutchess County, NY)
Building Maintenance Mechanic Needed (Red Hook in Dutchess County NY)
Baright Realty, with 12+ area buildings, is looking for a full-time building and facilities repair and maintenance person needed for:
- General Building Maintenance & Repair
FT Benefits include:
- Paid vacation
- 401K retirement plan, 50% match (with cap)
- Medical insurance (with company contribution)
- Dental plan available
We are looking for a highly motivated mechanically inclined handyman type person. Knowledge of basic electrical and plumbing skills and general hand/power tool knowledge is necessary. Must have reliable transportation, a Clean Driver’s License and be safety & solution oriented.
You must have a stable work history and the necessary experience for any consideration. We are looking for a well-organized, action-oriented person with a sense of urgency. There is always something new happening as the projects will vary from day to day, keeping the job interesting and usually quite fun.
To apply, please e-mail your response through this system. Please include a cover letter specific to this position with your resume or a basic letter including your full name, address, cell phone number, details regarding any training or schooling, work history and why you are perfect for the position.
The hiring process will include a background check. We are a drug free, EOE employer.
Class A Drop And Hook Truck Driver
Class A Drop and Hook Truck Driver
We keep our drivers busy at ProDrivers, we have an opening for a class A truck driver ready to start ASAP! This opening requires the truck driver to drop and hook to San Antonio every day. This position pays $18.00 per hour. Start times will fluctuate between noon and 5pm. This is full time work. Must be flexible with shift times and days. We’ll get you going when you complete your application, so don’t drag your feet.
- $18 per hour
- Drop and Hook
- 1 year of verifiable Class A experience.
- Clean MVR
- Valid Class A license and medical card
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Pay & Bonuses
- IRA options
- Locally operated team, passionate about safety and transportation.
Our Track Record of Success
ProDrivers is the largest truck driver services company in the United States specializing in CDL drivers. Through our experience and scope, we are able to provide unsurpassed value to our clients and drivers. For our clients, we have developed time-tested and tailored programs to meet their specialized needs, while for our drivers we offer highly desirable employment opportunities that match their personal preferences and career goals.
Our Values Make a Difference
Our corporate values are not just words on a paper, they are how we behave and what we look to to help us navigate in difficult situations.
Integrity- We do what we say we're going to do
Honesty- Candid and complete communication; that's the cornerstone of any successful relationship
Maturity- We enter relationships for the "long haul"
Passion- To be great takes more than experience and skill; we love what we do
Family First- When our employees and drivers are happy at home, it shows in their work
Value for Clients
Reliable supply of highly qualified drivers when and where you need them.
Services tailored to meet your needs.
Elimination of time-consuming and costly regulatory compliance in regard to driver training and certification.
Assistance in meeting CSA obligations.
Outstanding customer service.
Value for Drivers
Wide selection of jobs.
Flexibility in scheduling.
Full- or part-time employment.
Respectful employer who treats you as a professional and accommodates your personal life.
About Our Parent Company
ProDrivers is proud to be a part of the EmployBridge family of specialty companies. Each of EmployBridge's business units focuses on a dedicated specialty in order to deliver a superior level of service to employment candidates and clients.
Our specialty brands have served a wide range of business segments for over 30 years, providing specialized services in:
Class A Drivers Needed! Easy Drop & Hook Runs! Choose Your Schedule!
Looking to hit the road with one of the fastest growing Company in the Country?? Looking to be home everyday?? We have it all to accommodate your schedule. Do you have a Class A commercial driver license with experience in trucking units? Road Dog Drivers is hiring commercial drivers for our open slots as local drop & hook drivers. We want to put our drivers in ultimate positions where they are able to expand all their skills. We currently have 12 slots we are trying to fill with drivers that are eager to work and have that stability they are looking for. Call me!! I'm Sandra and I am eager to put you to work! (909) 980-0070
- Easy runs!
- Local delivery within a 100 mile radius starting out of Corona, CA.
- Will deliver with multiple stops to grocery stores such as Food4Less, KMart, Superior, Sears, Macys.
- 99% Drop & hook and may assist with offloading on rare occasions
- 1st shift 1, 2,3,4,5,6 am start times Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday
- 2nd shifts 2,3,4,5 pm start times Monday-Friday or Tuesday to Saturday
- Must be open to working up to 14 hours per day as needed
- Must have at least 12 months tractor trailer experience within the last 3 years
- Must have some driving experience in the last year
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- No more than a total of (3) moving violations within the last 3 years
- No more than (1) suspended license for non-payment of ticket within the last (3) years
- No more than (1) suspended license for non-proof of insurance within the last (3)
- No more than (1) speeding ticket in a commercial motor vehicle in the past (3) years
- No DUIs within the last 10 years
- No more than 1 at fault accident in any vehicle in the last (3) years
Medical, Vision, Dental for those who qualify and work full time
Paid weekly every Friday
Quarterly bonus (Raffles)
Referral Bonus for every driver you refer
IMPRESSED??? We invite you to come and apply with us- I look forward to meeting you and treating you the way you deserve!! Can't forget if you have friends looking for work, bring them with you. We have a referral bonus if they get hired on and work with us!
We make truckers Happy!! We fill their hands with a steering wheel with best paying jobs and the best trucks
Come get started with the DOG!! I'm Sandra, give me a call at (909) 980-0070.
Road Dog Drivers puts you back in the driver's seat on your terms.
MGA Employee Services is hiring Order Pullers for full-time, swing shift opportunities available in San Jose, CA.
- Full-time, temp-to-hire
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits available after 30 days of full-time employment
- 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Order Puller Job Responsibilities:
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders
- Keep records of completed orders
- Re-stock inventory
Order Puller Job
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work swing shift
- Previous warehouse experience
- Proficient in operating a forklift and electric pallet jack
How to Apply:
- Click Apply to submit an application for immediate review!
Cable Puller - No Experience Required/No Criminal Background
This is a great opportunity to get into a new trade. We are looking for high school graduates. If college isn't for you, this may be a great position for you!!
Tekk Force is currently looking for Entry-level Cable Pullerswith a construction/warehouse background. We would prefer helpers with a background in Construction that would like to transition into a Voice and Data Technician. We will train and currently have work throughout the Dallas- Fort Worth area.
Types of Cable Pullers that we are looking for include:
Cable Pullers- Will train in to work in a commercial structured cabling environment and learn how to label, pull and dress cable. Cable Pullers will be working on 6 and 8 foot ladders with scissor lift experience a plus but not mandatory. They will learn to install j-hooks, ladder racks and cable tray.
* Construction/manual labor experience
* Pass a background check and drug screen
* Possess a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license
* Submit professional references to verify work history
Pay will be $11.00 - $12.00 an hour to start, with performance raises.
If you are interested, please apply and submit resume for immediate consideration. If you prefer to speak with a recruiter, then please call us at 817-417-9800.
Tekk Force pays you for referrals! If you know ANY qualified helpers looking for work - please have them call us! Also, ask us for more information regarding our referral program.
An outstanding food distribution company in NE Portland is looking to hire enthusiastic Order Pullers!
Sunday- Thursday 4:30pm- 2:00am (or until finished filling orders.)
FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS OFF!!
The position starts at $14.00 with potential to advance. Once hired on with the client the pay increases to $16.27
Responsibilities would include: Operating electric pallet jack, repeatedly lifting 50lbs+, operating at a fast pace while being accurate. The ideal candidate would have at least 1 year experience in being an order puller or in food distribution experience.
- *Electric pallet jack experience
- *Ability to lift 50lbs+
- *Ability to work swing shift Sunday- Thursday
- *Have reliable transportation to and from work as it is not buss accessible due to the hours
- *Steel toe boots
Pay is $14.00/hr.
Looking for a great company to call home, look no further this is the job for you!!!
• If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to our recruiters at CSR Personnel or call them directly to set up an interview:
• CSR Personnel
• 347 NE Hood Avenue
• Gresham, Oregon 97030
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Do you prefer a work environment that benefits from your ability to lift and stay physically active all day? Would you like to begin a new career with a company that provides stability and opportunities for growth? Then we just may have the opportunity for you! We are searching for Order Pullers to join our Distribution Team on the NE side of Oklahoma CIty. Qualified individuals must have a desire to learn new skills and a commitment to meet expectations. We're looking for individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a desire to excel.
*MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK*
3020 S HARVEY AVE OKC OK 73109
Freezer Order Puller
Responsibilities and Duties of the Freezer Order Selector
• Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
• Use a pick sheet to find individual items within Freezer/Cooler/Warehouse
• Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
• Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
• Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
• Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
• Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity/quality and/or product description
• Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed temperatures Perishable warehouse can range from 28° to 60° Fahrenheit, and a Freezer warehouse can range from -10° - - 20°- Fahrenheit.
Other Duties as Assigned
• Bodega en Coppell, Texas 75019
• Se necesita personal armando cajas de madera!
• Debe saber usar un martillo, pistola caliente de pegamento, heramienta basica!
• Se requiere que pase el E-Verify
• Record criminal depende el caso!
• Debe poder hacer tiempo extra cuando sea requerido base a la produccion diaria!
• Lunes a Sabado;
• 1er turno 8:00am a 4:30pm Armando paletas y empacando
$11.50 la hora con 90 dias de periodo de prueba. Aumento y contratacion permanente depende el rendimiento de la persona.
• Requiere zapatos/botas de casquillo!
• Si le interesa porfavor traiga DOS formas de identificacion para aplicar;
• XL Pro Staffing and Consulting
• 13740 Midway Road
• Farmers Branch, Texas 75244
• Oficina 706
• Warehouse in Coppell, Texas 75019
• Hiring personnel building wooden crates!
• Must be able to use a hammer, electric glue gun, basic building tools!
• Requires to pass E-Verify!
• Background is case by case!
• Must be able to work over time when required based on daily production!
• Monday thru Saturday;
• 1st shift 8:00am to 4:30pm
$11.50 an hour with 90 probation. Payrate increase and permanent hire based on evaluation.
• Requires steel toe shoes/boots!
• If interested, please come to our office with TWO forms of ID to apply;
• XL Pro Staffing
• 13740 Midway Road
• Farmers Branch, Texas 75244
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!