Hop Strainer Job Description Sample
Hip Hop Instructor
Immediate Opening for Energetic, Reliable and Experienced Dance Teacher for Hip Hop classes at an established dance school. Part- time and great wages!
Must have reliable transportation!
Dance Instructor - Hip Hop And Tap
We are looking for an instructor primarily for Tap and Hip Hop but must be able to teach Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, and Musical Theatre as well. Requires a high level of skill, experience and knowledge in the field of dance. Must be able to teach multiple dance styles to all ages and abilities from preschool through advanced level. Provide excellent customer service to students and parents and enforces departmental policies. Ability to effectively communicate with program supervisor. Arrives prepared and brings a high level of creativity and enthusiasm to each class. Must provide consistent availability.
- Prior teaching experience.
- High level of skill, experience and knowledge in the field of dance.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service to students and parents while consistently enforcing departmental policies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with program supervisors.
- Consistently arrive to each class prepared and ready to bring a high level of creativity and enthusiasm to the program.
The Multnomah Athletic Club offers a competitive salary and benefits. All MAC employees receive benefits such as: free parking, discounted public transportation passes, 401(K) retirement program with employer match, Employee Assistance Program, facility use and discounted services and meals throughout club. Full-time employees may choose from a comprehensive health & welfare benefits package.
Calamigos Guest Ranch & Beach Club is looking for candidates that enjoying working outdoors and have a friendly personality. Our valet team does both valet duties and bell hop duties. The following are the required qualifications:
- Clean driving record
-Ability to drive MANUAL transmissions
- Ability to lift up to if not more than 65 lbs
- Friendly personality
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Comfortable working outdoors
- Excellent Communications skills
Hop Jack's Is Coming To
Do you have a passion for people, great food, ice cold microbrews and cocktails with character? If you do, then Hop Jack's is the place for you We are currently hiring all Front of House and Heart of House positions for our newest location in Lakewood opening on November 13th.
All applicants must have at least 1 year previous experience working in a similar restaurant concept. Weekend and evening availability is a must. Training is MANDATORY and will take place the week of November 6th through November 12th.
Hop Jack's is a family owned Restaurant Company that strives to be each neighborhood's favorite gathering place. We work on building a foundation of trust with our team, our guests and all the folks we do business with. As a company we provide:
A consistent schedule and clear expectations An opportunity for growth throughout the company A competitive wage plus tips Paychecks ar paid out weekly We insist each team member be: Guest Focused, Team Oriented, and Results Driven. Please submit an application online at Hopjacks.net You can also apply in person starting Monday, October 23rd.
Interviewers will be on site Monday through Saturday from 9 am - 6 pm. Hop Jack's Lakewood Town Center 5820 SW Main Street Lakewood, WA 98499
Senior Director, Quality Assurance Skip Hop
Senior Director, Quality Assurance Skip Hop
New York, NY
Date Updated:January 11, 2018Job Level:Management + Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:10 - 15 Years + Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:BA/BS + Position ID:85329-257964 ## Job Description Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in the United States and Canada of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through nearly 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line at www.carters.com , www.oshkosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You, Precious Firsts, and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon.com. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you, Count on Carter's . The Senior Director of Quality Assurance will manage the quality function for an established International Brand with significant forecasted growth. This role is responsible for directing high and consistent quality of production while making certain that all compliance and safety standards are achieved. Additionally, the Sr. Director of Quality Assurance will be responsible for: - Being company authority on compliance and safety requirements for Skip Hop product categories - Developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice systems; - Validating processes; - Providing documentation; - Building team talent and managing Quality staff development in China and New York. - Elevating factory capability (through use of audits and KPI development and tracking - Nurturing and maintaining a philosophy of safety and compliance (safety audits) - Identifying opportunities to take cost out of the process without increasing risk (certification/ accreditation) Additional responsibilities:
Ensures regulatory and performance compliance with global testing standards for Skip Hop product in markets of distribution including US, Canada, UK, Mainland Europe, China and Japan
Ensures compliance with evolving GB standards and CCC and CIQ requirements in China
Researches and implements (if warranted) WEEE and Green Dot compliance in EU
Reduces inefficiencies in the department by organizing and automating when possible
Collaborates with CRI Atlanta and Hong Kong offices to leverage QA/QC best practices
Manages labeling function
Develops quality assurance practices and policies across New York and China offices, to cover products from development through delivery and replenishment.
Includes hazard analysis; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
Sets product quality standards that can be communicated internally and to our vendors through our vendor manual
Standards address: Legal requirements, labeling requirements, Quality and consumer use/abuse expectations (with Product Development dept.)
Standards cover: feeding products, softgoods, toys and home gear
Maintains and organizes product test reports and certification library.
Reports to Vice President of Operations and Finance while managing QA/QC teams
Hires, trains and manages QA and QC staff in New York and China office, working closely with General Manager of China + Meets QA financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Writes and updates QA procedures for New York and China offices
Coordinates data-gathering and analysis of Customer Service, Sales and Quality Control to identify potential issues at an early stage, and to ensure Vendor quality performance.
Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions.
Spearheads communication with legal representatives and regulatory bodies as needed if safety issues arise.
Liaises with Carter's legal team on product liability issues; manages quality investigations and recalls if needed
Manages relationships with testing labs
Negotiates with labs for added services, independently or alongside Carter's
Manages annual testing spend
Ensures testing turnaround times support product development leadtimes
Coordinates Consumer Affairs for Skip Hop product with CRI Consumer Affairs team
Addresses Warranty concerns for US and International businesses; develops policies on product/parts support after product discontinuation
Instructs Customer Service and Consumer Affairs of developing compliance and regulatory changes; solicits feedback to incorporate in future development and activities + Brings together data below to be analyzed and actionable, and feed through to rest of organization as needed:
Consumer contacts (from CRI and Skip Hop) + Retailer and Distributor feedback + Amazon reviews + Ecommerce reviews (from CRI)
Develops and manages Traceability program for Vendors and subcontractors, covering both finished goods and parts/materials.
Ensures that the companys Consumer Product Registration program is managed and maintained in a timely manner.
Manages stuffed article registration program for Vendors and acquires/maintains US Importer licenses as needed.
Manages WERC registration of all products with batteries/electronics.
Addresses special testing and certification needs as they arise from particular retailers and distributors.
Remains current with regulatory requirements by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; communicating with Carters QA.
Will manage at least 2 direct reports and potentially manage direct reports in China + Understands and supports the Companys goals and objectives, and makes certain that his/her actions and decisions are consistent with them.
Keeps his/her superior informed of all matters of importance and particularly those instances where deviations from planned results are likely to occur.
Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned by his/her superior.
Experience and Skills
- Experience leading a QA team - Experience working with office and factories in Asia - Experience with China testing standards (GB, CCC, CIQ) - Experience with CA Prop 65 and CHCC state reporting - Experience working with (or at) accredited third party testing labs - Excellent Excel skills required - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - 10\
- years experience in Quality Assurance, handling both juvenile softlines and hardlines - Experience with childrens products preferred - Engineering degree preferred Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today
Medical Assistant/Emt HOP Specialist
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks an EMT/MAHOP Specialist to work within an Integrated Health Care Team to help provide comprehensive patient care in the primary health care setting. This position will work on the HOP which is a mobile medical clinic that makes scheduled stops at homeless shelters and drop-in centers across Denver, in the Stout Street Health Center located at 2130 Stout Street Denver, CO 80205, and in other outreach sites. This position reports to the Coordinator of Health Outreach Program (HOP).
Résumés without a cover letter may not be considered. In addition to information about qualifications, applicants must describe their interest in helping homeless people and should include language describing their understanding of the causes of homelessness. Please indicate where you first saw this job posting in your cover letter.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of our work, eligible Coalition employees enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We’re proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts;
- Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive the HOP mobile health van to scheduled outreach sites in the community.
- Set up and break down the van at each outreach site.
- Maintain the van according to the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule, which includes scheduling and arranging for delivery and pick-up of the van from the service dealer and keeping a file of completed work.
- Identify mechanical problems and communicate with the van manufacturer/service dealer to correct the problem.
- Ensure appropriate waste management and fueling of the vehicle.
- Coordinate with CCH Operations to ensure roadside assistance/insurance policies and vehicle licensure is up to date. Ensure all required legal vehicle documentation and emergency service information is available on the van.
- Inform medical team of any vehicle problems and the service timetable to correct the problem.
- Call scheduled sites to cancel visits due to mechanical problems or inclement weather.
- Assist in maintaining office equipment on the HOP van by initiating work orders and repair requests and following up to ensure work is satisfactorily completed.
- Maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the health van which includes sweeping, mopping, damp wiping of fixtures with germicidal disinfectant, and disinfecting toilet/lavatory.
- Provides for the safe delivery of patient care, in routine and emergency situations, within the scope of education and training, such as taking vital signs, and performing patient assessments.
- Performs check-in of pediatric patients including vital signs, height, weight, head circumference (if appropriate), eye check, and pediatric immunizations (including entering the immunization into the CIIS State of Colorado database and into NextGen.
- Obtains specimens and performs laboratory tests including urinalysis, urine HCG, hematocrits, glucoses, etc.
- Performs venipuncture and prepares blood and other specimens accurately for transport to the central lab.
- Assists in the development and administration of patient care plans, performing continual assessment and performance of the plan outlined and recommending proper changes to the plan.
- Performs basic medical office procedures including sterile and non-sterile procedures, application of dressings. Pulse oximetry, peak flow analysis, EKG, audioscope and other screening tests.
- Administers immunizations per clinic protocol.
- Contacts clients in need of follow-up for abnormal labs and missed appointments as requested.
- Distributes incoming faxes to the appropriate personnel.
- Performs telephone triage of incoming calls in concert with nursing staff.
- Assists in securing and sending releases of information to clients at the clinic.
- Transcribes providers’ orders and documents in patient’s record.
- Teaches patient/family personal care techniques which may include personal hygiene, diabetes care, and other health conditions.
- Assists providers and nurses with examinations, procedures, and other processes related to direct patient care.
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, including quality improvement, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, reviewing current literature, and attending meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Chaperones PAPs and other exams as needed.
- Schedules appointments, X-rays, special studies, etc. upon request.
- Participates in ordering and maintaining appropriate level of stock items, such as medical supplies.
- Maintains knowledge of preparation of clinical forms and other needed paperwork.
- Will become knowledgeable in eligibility requirements for potential SSC clients and, using appropriate paperwork, determine whether those potential clients are eligible to use SSC as their medical facility.
- Maintains EHR core competencies as evidenced by:
- Records all vital signs into NextGen which include BP, P, T, R, Height, Weight, smoking status and possibly finger stick for glucose level and peak flow if patient’s chronic medical lists indicate that these are appropriate according to patient’s diagnosis.
- Records all patient visits electronically into NextGen, ensuring that they include the PMH, PSH, FH, Social History, and allergies.
- Uses the Inbox to manage tasks.
- Uses the Telephone Template to help record communications regarding a patient.
- Submits appropriate submissions to billing.
- Ability to enter immunizations into NextGen.
- Proficient at using the EPM (Electronic Practice Management) system as demonstrated by:
o Ability to register patient in EPM.
o Ability to check patient in for appointment using the EPM.
o Ability to make an appointment for a patient using the EPM.
o Ability to sign patient up for CICP using proper paperwork.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of a Medical Assistant program or Colorado State EMT-B Certification.
- Certification in basic life support (CPR).
- Able to successfully pass CCH’s auto insurance carrier’s motor vehicle records check and drive/operate large Health Outreach Program (HOP) van.
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is committed to delivering services, making employment-related decisions, selecting volunteers, and selecting vendors without regard to age over 40, race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, medical condition related to pregnancy, military status, or any other applicable status protected by law.
The mission of The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is to work collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the creation of lasting solutions for homeless and at-risk families, children and individuals throughout Colorado. The Coalition advocates for and provides a continuum of housing and a variety of services to improve the health, well-being, and stability of those it serves.
CCH was established in 1984 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. It was founded by a group of individuals with a will to take action on behalf of Colorado's homeless. They recognized the struggles of working people living in poverty. And they refused to tolerate the dangers faced by those people sleeping in their cars, in tents, or on the streets.
More than 30 years later, many of the underlying social causes of homelessness persist, like poverty, shortages of affordable housing, and unattainable healthcare. The Coalition's integrated housing, healthcare, and supportive service programs have been highly effective at responding to these conditions over time.
Our Philosophy of Service
We believe all people have the right to adequate housing and healthcare. We work to remove the barriers that restrict access to these rights. Society benefits when adequate housing and healthcare are available to everyone.
We create lasting solutions to homelessness by:
1.* Honoring the inherent dignity of those we serve, affirming their capabilities, and fostering their hope that a better life is possible;
2.* Building strong, caring communities through the integration of housing, healthcare, and supportive services;
3.* Advocating for social equity and challenging the status quo on behalf of the individuals and families we serve;
4.* Achieving excellence through continuous quality assurance, innovation, and professional development; and
5.* Using resources judiciously and effectively.
Maverick Transportation Is Looking For Class A Cdl Truck Driver Temperature Controlled Division Hop
Maverick Transportation Is Looking For Class A Cdl Truck Driver Temperature Controlled Division Hop
Maverick TransportationClass A Cdl Truck Driver Temperature Controlled Division Hopear
Maverick TransportationCDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Open in Temperature Control Division The Coolest Careers on the Road
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!
At Maverick, we know that experienced Class A CDL holders are a hot commodity! That s why we offer Maverick Made careers in our Temperature Control Division that offer elite rewards, like home time that is second to none, extraordinary pay, indust
Associated topics: cdl a driver, choferes clase a, company driver needed, company otr, company truck driver, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, otr driver, otr driving
Hip Hop Dance Instructor
Physique Fitness, LLC manages corporate, private and senior fitness programs in the metro Atlanta area. We have a contract opportunity available for a Hip Hop Dance fitness instructor.
Please submit required information for consideration to : Resume, Certification(s), Liability Insurance, and CPR/AED Certification.
Sr. Copywriter, Hip Hop
Rescue is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative, production, web, traditional media, social media, policy change, youth engagement and experiential marketing services to clients in over a dozen states and provinces, as well as to federal government agencies.
We believe that marketing can do more than sell goods, it can create good.
- Ideates and writes creative that satisfies the brief, aligns with the brands strategy and contributes to behavior change within the Hip Hop target audience;
- Takes ownership of copy and ideation assignments and develops creative that meets a very high standard;
- Develops creative that is strategic, forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends;
- Pushes the agency towards fresh, exciting ideas through innovative ideation and copywriting;
- Contributes to collaborative brainstorm sessions across the creative department including but not limited to: Copywriters, Editors, Developers and Designers.
- Manages multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly while staying on deadline and within budget;
- Lead ideation and copywriting for a wide range of marketing outputs including, but not limited to, short-form video, editorial content, interactive web experiences, social content, experiential activations and traditional broadcast;
- Leads, inspires and mentors junior creatives to produce inventive, thoughtful and relevant work.
- Ensures all ideas and creative produced for Hip Hop campaigns are authentic and relevant;
- Demonstrates an intimate knowledge of the Hip Hop audience;
- Understands the newest trends with teens in the Hip Hop audience and can translate these trends into executional and exceptional creative;
- Ensures that creative concepts align with the Hip Hop target audience.
- High School Diploma/GED + 2 years relevant experience;
- Experience writing audience-facing content for organic, paid social, websites, mobile applications, and paid digital media;
- Proven ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects;
- Experience developing authentic and relevant Hip Hop content;
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity;
- Experience in staff training, mentoring, supervision, and team-building;
- Experience overseeing numerous projects at once;
- Experience in social and digital campaigns/engagement tactics;
- Intimate familiarity with how brands engage in todays connected universe;
- Ability to brainstorm solo or in groups and develop big ideas from beginning to end;
- Excellent writing skills in a broad range of styles including grammar and proofreading skills;
- Proven ability to excel in high-stress, fast-paced environments;
- Proven ability to quickly identify problems and solve them;
- Highly attentive to detail;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong editing/writing skills for various client deliverable, marketing materials, etc.
Responsible for the day-to-day servicing of Homeowners Associations' clients and homeowners by establishing and maintaining safe, clean, and appealing facilities and grounds. Interactions are typically with Association staff to ensure the maintenance needs of the facilities are responded to in a timely fashion. Provides leadership and direction; exercises discretion and independent judgment. Must maintain a good relationship with the residents/clients for a positive work environment.
Primary Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain regular and positive communication with owners and abide by the culture created to enhance, promote and execute daily positive interaction among members of the management team.
- Checks and ensures all machines and equipment within the Clubhouses are running correctly and efficiently, reporting any issues to General Manager.
- Works with management staff to ensure rooms within the clubhouse are ready for events and programs through paint touch-ups, light bulb replacement, clean floor/carpets, etc.
- Works with General Manager to ensure adequate cleaning and maintenance of aquatic facilities, including pool chemical and equipment checks and adjustments as necessary.
- Works with General Manager to ensure start up and shut down of seasonal pool operation, including pools are prepared at all times for Washoe Co. Health Department inspections.
- Other pool maintenance activities include, but are not limited to:
- Covering; Vacuuming; Filter backwash; Pump strainer cleaning; Normal operation settings; Skimmer baskets cleaning; and, Pump/valve monitoring and adjustment.
- Other pool maintenance activities include, but are not limited to:
- Works with management to verify the completion of work orders with solutions/repairs being logged correctly and timely.
- Ensure that lighting inspections are performed on a regular basis documenting problem areas and/or fixtures. A lighting log is to be maintained to track frequency of replacements and to identify problematic fixtures or areas that may require an electrician or other specialty trade to correct issue(s).
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of a preventive maintenance program for the buildings, including photos and maintenance schedules.
- Ensure proper knowledge of Emergency Systems (i.e. Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, and Fire Monitoring) by facility staff.
- Works with management to implement and ensure the facility's PPE program is in place and being used properly, including in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Assists in development of RFPs and Scopes of Work for various maintenance related projects.
- Reviews vendor bids and proposals for projects as necessary.
- Respond to emergencies as necessary; coordinates activities with other responders; directs the work of staff and utilization of resources to affect repair and ensure the safety of the community.
- Light Seasonal Snow Removal/Shoveling as needed.
- Attends Trainings and staff meetings as scheduled and necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. An ability to follow oral and written directions, keep accurate records, fill out logs and journals, and perform administrative operational functions.
- Must be capable of speaking and writing English, as this position will interface with owners and visitors often. Ability to prepare written reports and complete log sheets; will coordinate with office staff on these. Bilingual Spanish helpful.
- Three years of experience of maintenance work with at least one year as a supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CPR/AED Cerfitified
- Excellent general math skills.
- Ability to determine next level involvement for problem resolution.
- Must demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to think and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and deadlines, as well as work independently and prioritize time effectively.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate valid Nevada State Driver's License and State mandated vehicle insurance. Must be able to obtain OSHA 10 and CPO certifications.
Our team is comprised of over 15,000 associates, all dedicated to aiming high and providing the highest levels of customer service. Because we are passionate about being the best, we attract the most talented professionals in each market we serve.
From large-scale master planned communities to luxury high-rises, to single-family homeowners associations to active adult communities, our associates bring local market expertise to each community we serve.
We are so much more than property managers – we also provide a wide variety of essential property services, from concierge and valet, to maintenance, pool and construction services, to security, financial and corporate services. From top to bottom, roof to landscaping, inside and out — we deliver exceptional service and solutions to enhance the value of every property and the lifestyle of every resident. For more information on our corporate mission, please visit
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!