Hope Hull Job Description Sample
We are seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join our amazing team! This team member will coordinate the flow of patients throughout our practice as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Maintain a productive practice schedule based on the goals that are set
- Help increase efficiency through scheduling
- Confer with other team members to review specific patient scheduling needs
- Review and communicate production status reports
- Serve as point of contact for patients when scheduling each appointment
- Previous experience in scheduling, planning, or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
Here at Diamond Dental Solutions we highly encourage personal and professional growth. We love to highlight our successes with fun and unique team building experiences. Our practice strives to make both staff and patients feel just like family.
Electrical Revit Designer
Sherlock, Smith and Adams is an employee-owned A/E firm with Architects, Engineers, Medical Planners and Cost Estimators. We were founded in 1946 and are highly respected throughout the A/E industry. We specialize in designing Healthcare, Laboratories, Office buildings, Education Facilities, and Senior Living facilities. Many of our clients are US Government Agencies and project designs are located in interesting places throughout the world. Our firm places a great value on employee retention and as a result we have a highly experienced staff.
The duties of the Electrical Designer will be to design electrical and communications systems for buildings. The electrical systems include normal and emergency power distribution systems, lighting systems, grounding systems, public address systems, nurse call systems, access control systems, intrusion detection systems, CCTV systems, voice/data systems. The Designer will be required to develop electrical Revit drawings, write specifications, and perform cost estimating. Travel is required for project field investigations and project conferences. This position requires a person that is a team player, has a very professional work ethic and the ability to interface with the client on a daily basis. Many of the projects will be buildings to be constructed or renovated on US Federal Government property. The Candidate must be a legal US Citizen, be able to obtain a US Passport and be able to pass US Federal Government required background checks in order to have access to these US Federal Government properties.
Requires 2-5 years related electrical design experience in the A/E industry. The Candidate shall have designed US Federal Government Buildings and have a history of conducting on-site field work investigations and attended project meetings at those facilities. Must have excellent problem solving and communications skills. Experience with Revit is required. In addition, the candidate must have experience with Autodesk® AutoCad and Microsoft Office.
A plus for the candidate would be to have a history of community service/volunteer work.
Person’s interested in this position, please send your resume to Human Resources, 3047 Carter Hill Road, Montgomery, AL. 36111, or fax to 334-230-0608, or email to kay.Johnson@ssainc.com.
Sherlock, Smith & Adams, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities on a case-by-case basis. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resource Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE M/F/D/V
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Shift Lead - Retail
Req ID: 102601
Your Road to Success Starts Here!
Since 1964, Love’s has been known for “Clean Places, Friendly Faces,” and we have grown to who we are today because of retail employees like you. You’ve found a great opportunity. Start on the front line in a full time or part time position. Grow to the top. Join a community that truly cares.
Shift leaders are our first line of supervisors and we grow our employees from within. This position is designed to be an entry level management position. Retail shift leaders provide customers with friendly customer service. Other responsibilities include maintaining a safe environment for the store, completing required paperwork accurately and timely, following company guidelines, operating all assigned equipment safely and efficiently, completing all store task and activities assigned by management, being timely and punctual with attendance, and maintaining personal grooming and appearance at all times.
What Are We Looking For?
Love’s is a customer driven company. Because of this, we are looking for individuals who like a family atmosphere, have great attitudes, provide consistent customer service, can work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
Your Road to Success can start here if you have:
- Customer first attitude
- Previous experience as a retail shift leader or supervisor
- Ability to run a cash register in a retail environment
- Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand up for at least an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
|- Flexible Schedule||- Life insurance|
|- Competitive pay paid weekly||- Holiday pay|
|- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans||- Career development programs|
|- 401(k) with matching contributions||- Hourly Bonus Program (Golden Hearts)|
Job Function(s): Operations; Retail
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”
Averitt Class A CDL Truck Driver
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,500 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec. 31, 2017! ($1,250 at 90 days and $1,250 at 180 days!)
APPLY TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SIGN ON BONUS!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
THIS POSITION ENTAILS:
- Flex drivers average $1,100 PER WEEK!
- Generally home every week - rarely out two weeks!
Paid Training Programs:
Driving School Grads:
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days.
Students will also earn a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 - 24. After training you will start at .41 cpm; .42 cpm after 12 months; .44 cpm after 2 years; .46 cpm after 3 years.
If you have less than 12 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you. After training you will start at .43 cpm.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-6 weeks.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
The Materials Planner will maintain processes and procedures which ensure accurate inventory, accurate supplier releases, timely material receipts, and 100% on-time delivery from the supply base while balancing inventory levels against risk and transportation costs.
- Issue weekly, component releases to suppliers. Monitoring accuracy, quantity, due date and the required lead -time is given.
- Monitor daily, the Supply Chain Coverage Report and Balance Due Report and make necessary arrangements to ensure the on-time delivery of material shipments.
- Maintain frequent contact with the suppliers regarding part release information, weekly cum reconciliation and the resolution of problems that may arise.
- Perform daily cycle counts of inventories and reconcile issues.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy.
- Analyze MRP data to proactively identify issues that may affect Supply Chain Performance Measures (such as Premium Freight, Part Availability, Downtime, Packaging Shortages, etc.).
- Assist in conducting physical inventories as they may occur.
- Establish Visual Inventory Parameters that will support the 5S (storage, labeling, min/max) on the plant floor.
- Provide updates to KPI (Key Performance Indicators) in areas that include (Inventory Valuation, Inventory DOH, Cycle Counts, Inventory Accuracy and Premium Freight).
- Report any hot parts or supplier past due issues to leadership.
- Maintain Delivery Matrixes to the Receiving Department to ensure timing and frequency of deliveries are tracked, coordinated and communicated within the Material Handling Function.
- Responsible for balance-out claims and minimization of obsolescence claim.
- Provide Corrective Action Plans to any issues that are adversely affecting Plant Performance Measures.
- Maintain daily contact with Domestic and International Carriers, monitoring delivery performance to the final destinations.
- Involvement in different phases of New Product Launch process.
- Complies with all Company Safety policies, procedures and rules.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have recent experience in an Automotive Manufacturing plant.
- Minimum of 3 years automotive materials planning experience.
- In-depth working knowledge of MRP.
- Problem-solving abilities for operational problems, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills.
PLANT MANAGER SUMMARY:
The Plant Manager oversees all plant operations to ensure all customer requirements are met on the plant floor on a timely basis. This position will direct and coordinate activities of the company operation/plant to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits in a fast paced, large volume complex plant.
PLANT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the plant operational activities to ensure the safety of associates, high product quality standards and production schedules are met so that the P&L is positively managed at or below budgeted cost to established specifications.
- Responsible for meeting budgets and managing financial results.
- Able to manage key KPI metrics and characteristics to identified operational targets.
- Analyzes plant budget to identify areas in which reductions can be made.
- Responsible for the objectives necessary to meet production, quality and plant safety standards.
- Responsible for managing the overall Plant activities,includingP&L performance.
- Influence positive change and continuous improvements using Lean, TPS, and trained problem solving methodologies.
- Direct changes in methods, planning and processing required to meet or exceed forecasts and control costs.
- Ensures compliance with all safety procedures and ensures safe working procedures in assigned production areas.
- Responsible for continuous improvement activities for the plant.
- Ensure customer requirements are met on a continual basis.
- Proactively work with customers to resolve issues.
- Leads in the professional development of operational leaders.
- Develops and executes manufacturing strategy delivering on committed financial performance and customer service.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
- Bachelors degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Must have recent experience managing an Automotive manufacturing plant.
- Trained or certified in Lean Manufacturing or Toyota Production System and/or other problem solving methodologies.
- Strong record of selecting and developing very competent professional staff.
- Track record of delivering strong continuous improvement results.
- Must have proficient knowledge of profit loss statements and balance sheet financial reporting.
- Proven record of implementing and operating within data driven or metrics driven management systems.
- Familiar with TS-16949 policies and procedures.
- New Program Launch experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Ability to motivate a team environment, help drive results, and delegate authority to subordinate personnel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
CDL A Truck Driver Opportunity - Call Or Apply Today
PAUL TRANSPORTATION IS IN NEED OF EXPERIENCED FLATBED TRUCK DRIVERS OR EXPERIENCED TRUCK DRIVERS INTERESTED IN BECOMING FLATBED DRIVERS. WE ARE NOW OFFERING $1000.00 ORIENTATION PAY AND MUCH MORE...(SEE BELOW) IF INTERESTED YOU CAN SUBMIT AN APP TODAY.
THE PAUL DIFFERENCE IS:
- TOP INDUSTRY PAY UP TO .47 CPM
- CHRISTMAS BONUS- .01 CPM FOR EVERY MILE RAN --BETWEEN NOV 1st and OCT 31st.
- $1000.00 ORIENTATION PAY FOR EXPERIENCED -DRIVERS (6 MONTHS OF OTR/REGIONAL EXPERIENCE)
- TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRY LEADING HOME TIME- EVERY WEEKEND FOR SOME!
- TARP PAY- $25-$50!
- LAYOVER PAY- $100
- DETENTION PAY- $15 phr after the first two hours
- BREAKDOWN PAY- $100 a day
- FULL MEDICAL BENEFITS, INCLUDING DENTAL, LIFE, & VISION
- 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH
- FAMILY ATMOSPHERE
- PET AND RIDER FRIENDLY
21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
6 MONTHS VERIFIABLE FLATBED EXPERIENCE
Call Or Apply Today
Company Cdl-A Flatbed Truck Driver
Get home EVERY weekend on flatbed truck driving opportunities!
Apply today for company driver or owner operator openings at Hines Trucking!
Company drivers and owner operators receive exceptional career support with flatbed trucking jobs at HTI. Hines Trucking Inc. offers weekend home time, a family atmosphere and driver-friendly regional routes that average 2,000-3,000+ miles per week with higher earnings per year!
Flatbed company truck driver rewards:
$55,000-$65,000 per year (includes tarp/extra stop/fuel/safety pay)!
Hourly pay when you’re delayed
Weekend home time
Full benefits after 60 days’ employment
Hazmat & TWIC incentive pay
Profit sharing plan (company paid)
Flex Spending Card & Per Diem available
Flatbed owner operator rewards:
70-80% of freight rate earnings (call for details!)
100% fuel surcharge
Weekend home time
100% of accessorial pay
Maintenance Escrow Account
Insurance provided (ask recruiters for info!)
No DOT # required
No trailer or base plate required
Weekly pay & so much more!
Whether your flatbed business needs more freight or your career needs better truck driving opportunities, company drivers and owner operators get the support they need and more at Hines Trucking Inc.
Contact recruiters to APPLY NOW!
Company flatbed driver qualifications:
Must be at least 23 years old
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
6 months’ verifiable flatbed OTR experience
Flatbed owner operator qualifications:
Must be at least 23 years of age
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
6 months’ verifiable flatbed OTR experience
Tractor must pass safety inspection
Trailer (if provided) must pass safety inspection
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!