Hope Hull Job Description Sample
JOB DESCRIPTION - MACHINE REPAIR
With minimal supervision and assistance, repairs, maintains and troubleshoots mechanical, electronic, pneumatic, and/or hydraulic components of production machines and equipment specific to the processing industry. Responsible for all equipment problems on shift. Rebuilds, as appropriate, components, assemblies, subassemblies. Complies with company product standards based on customer specifications/expectations.
Essential Duties and
1. Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment so as to promptly locate causes of malfunctions, product problems, etc.
2. Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem area.
3. Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
4. Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system.
5. Realigns and adjust components such as spindles and clutches. Makes running adjustments.
6. Locates damaged air and hydraulic lines on machine, and measures, cuts, threads, and installs new pipe.
7. Starts machinery and equipment to test operation following repair.
8. Repairs broken parts. Sets up and operates metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press, or grinder, to make or repair parts.
9. Modifies, loads and/or unloads programs in PLCs.
10. Responds promptly to operator calls, so as to minimize equipment down time.
11. Communicates with appropriate personnel regarding status of equipment and other pertinent events of the day.
12. Maintains necessary records, including but not limited to, tagging damaged parts and updating maintenance and activity logs.
13. Assists in the selection of spare parts (e.g., replacement) for purchase, submits detailed requisitions for necessary parts.
14. Prepares for equipment changeover and performs set up, in order to meet production schedule.
15. Follows verbal and written instructions from Engineer or Supervisor in order to execute modifications in machinery or equipment.
16. May perform miscellaneous facility maintenance, as necessary, and subject to availability.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly exposed to conditions associated with the operation of mechanical equipment, the handling of heavy materials, etc. Hazards are minimized when established safety procedures as followed.
The wearing of safety equipment - earplugs and safety glasses when grinding or changing pressurized parts.
Working conditions include crawling under equipment, bending, stretching, lifting (moderate-to-heavy), walking and climbing.
The only manufacturer in the worldwide using technology for all categories of casing products: cellulose, collagen, fibrous and plastic.
Commissioned Sales Rep
Account Executive - AL
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have professional presence, presentation and communication skills as you will be selling directly to Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a hard work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer - providing superior customer service before and after sale.
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Have experience in Business-to-Business sales and working with business professionals.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be a road warrior and maintain high business activity.
CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo USA LLC, Wellsite Services division is recruiting for the result driven and customer service oriented Class A Truck Drivers. The work arrangement can be comprised of a regular (5 days per week) and/or rotational (4 weeks on and 2 weeks off) schedules. This position is located in Rifle, CO. Reporting to the Branch Manager at Vernal, UT branch, a Truck Driver is responsible for loading, securing, delivering, and unloading oilfield equipment, tankers and other loads within the company and customer sites. A Truck Driver may also provide potable water delivery and septic removal services utilizing both tractor-trailer combinations and bobtail trucks. The scope of work also includes setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at client job sites and performing some carpentry duties in the yard. Being adaptable to changing roles within the function, the worker is required to operate safely within all DOT and other federal/state regulations and provide an excellent customer service. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Transport and deliver all loads to client sites safely, which may include both fresh and gray water hauling
- Provide chemical toilet service, which includes set up, retrieval and waste removal utilizing a one ton winch and a float
- Set up, service, and break down modular accommodation units
- Connect water, sewer, satellite, and other key needs
- Provide carpentry repair services on client sites and within company’s yards
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to customer locations
- Complete Job Safety Analysis (JHA) for each job
- Adhere to all company safety policies, DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations
- Obtain and secure correct permits for travel
- Complete daily logbook, field tickets and mileage sheets with receipts
- Utilize paper logs and electronic equipment for DOT and billing needs
- Submit daily pre and post trip reports
- Promote a safe and organized work environment
- Ensure customer satisfaction.* *
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of commercial truck driving experience
- Class A CDL with tanker / air brakes endorsement
- Heavy haul experience and training in operating winch trucks is required. Related training will be provided
- Five-year clean and safe driving record
- Working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations
- Ability to pass a skills and competency exam
- Ability to regularly lift 50-75 lb.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic carpentry, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing repairs as needed
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to interact co-operatively and professionally with customers
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability: must be willing to work rotations, be on call, work nights, weekends, holidays and travel.
We provide great work conditions and an excellent compensation package. To apply, please submit your resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
18-H17 CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Financial / Collections Manager
Don't miss this opportunity! Large 3 doctor dental practice is looking for an experienced Financial / Collections Manager to join our team. Must have previous experience in dental and/or medical billing and insurance. Highly competitive compensation package with benefits and performance incentives.
- Manage patient accounts
- Receive and post payments
- Advise and follow-up with patients on unpaid accounts
- Keep excellent records and status of patient accounts
- Monitor and track results on a daily and monthly basis
- Previous experience in dental and/or medical billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be a Team Player
- Must be goal oriented
Electrical Design Engineer
Sherlock, Smith and Adams is an employee-owned A/E firm with Architects, Engineers, Medical Planners and Cost Estimators. We were founded in 1946 and are highly respected throughout the A/E industry. Sherlock specializes in designing Healthcare, Laboratories, Office buildings, Schools, and Senior Living facilities. Many of our clients are US Government Agencies and project designs are located in interesting places throughout the world. Our firm places a great value on employee retention and as a result we have a highly experienced staff.
The primary duties of the Electrical Designer will be to design electrical systems for buildings. The electrical systems include normal and emergency power distribution systems, lighting systems, grounding systems, public address systems, nurse call systems, access control systems, intrusion detection systems, CCTV systems, fire alarm systems, mass notification systems, voice/data systems. The individual will be required to develop electrical Revit and AutoCAD drawings, write specifications, develop electrical engineering studies, and perform cost estimating. Travel is required for project field investigations and project conferences. This position requires a leader with a team player personality, a very professional work ethic and the ability to interface with the client on a daily basis.
Requires a BSEE and 3 years related experience in the A/E industry. Prefer a candidate that has passed FE exam. Must have excellent problem solving and communications skills. Experience with Revit is required. In addition, the candidate must have strong experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and electrical design software such as SKM Captor/Dapper. Must be willing to travel.
A plus for candidates would be a history of community service/volunteer work.
Sherlock, Smith & Adams, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities on a case-by-case basis. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resource Director at email@example.com. EOE M/F/D/V
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Restaurant Assistant Manager - Subway - Hope Hull, AL
Do you want to “Fuel Your Career”? Do you have experience in Quick Service, Fast Food, or Full Service Restaurant management? Do you have a proven track record of successful restaurant operations, delivering quality product in a safe working environment, providing exceptional customer service, and training and development? Love’s Restaurant Managers promote sales growth, conduct training, exhibit and coach outstanding customer service, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, maintain a clean and safe facility, deliver a quality product, and ALWAYS do what’s right for our employees.
Consider joining our team if you:
- Prefer a hands-on and fast-paced work environment
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Are looking for a challenging and rewarding career
- Seek advancement opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Lead by example and take initiative
- Are willing to relocate to other cities and/or states for advancement opportunities
- 1+ years restaurant management experience
- 1+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $1+ million
- 1+ years experience affecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements
- 1+ years experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Proven track record of providing a quality product and maintaining a clean facility
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
Love’s continues to grow at a rate of 20+ new stores per year throughout the US. Our growth equals expanding advancement opportunities for our employees. Love’s is currently ranked #7 on Forbes Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. Whether Corporate, Retail, Restaurant, or Tire Care;we offer you the opportunity to be the PILOT of your own career. Fuel your career!
Job Function(s): Operations; Restaurant; Retail; Store Leadership
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!