GIG Sales And Merchandising
Flexible Sales, Merchandising, & Promotional Work
What if you had the flexibility to choose when and where you will work on a weekly or monthly basis? Our new program, GIG, provides you the flexibility to choose WHEN, WHERE, and HOW you want to work!
As a GIG employee, you have the freedom to voluntarily "pick-up" open shifts whenever it's convenient for you. Your hours would vary week-to-week depending on our work requests provided, as well as your availability and interest to work GIG assignments in your local market. Compensation is hourly based on the level of difficulty and type of GIG assignment.
About the Gig Economy
The latest trend in employment is based on flexible, temporary, as needed, and/or project work. Think of it as an à la carte choice for you to decide when and where you want to work. We have taken it a step further by offering not-only the "when" and "where," but the "how." Our positions are based on 3 different types of work: Sales, Merchandising, and Promotional. You will be cross-trained on all three to have the freedom to work as often, or as little as you choose, based on job availability. This provides you a versatile skill-set and greater potential in the workforce.
Once hired by 2020 Companies as a GIG Associate, you will:
* Complete training to be certified for the assignments you want to work.
* Be notified of upcoming work in Retail Sales or Merchandising.
* Choose the assignments that best fit your schedule.
* Work within major retailers such as Costco, Sam's, Target, and Walmart.
Responsibilities of a GIG Associate may include:
* Merchandising tasks, such as resets, pack-outs, display assembly, cleaning, facing, and rotating stock.
* Increasing product sales and customer acquisition.
* Being a Brand Ambassador to help train and share product knowledge.
* Developing relationships with key retail managers or associates.
* Problem-solving as unexpected issues occur regularly in retail environments.
Perks of working the GIG Program
* Weekly pay
* Paid training
* Freedom to choose your career path
* Freedom to choose your schedule
* Freedom to choose your assignment
2020 Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a per requested need (PRN) part-time employee, your hours will vary week to week depending on your availability and interest to work assignments in your market. Your work hours and work location may vary from week to week, occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed.
* Execution of multiple job functions which could include retail merchandising tasks and the selling of products and/or services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
* Understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues
* Perform tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
* Communicate effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
* Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
* Use a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
* Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
* Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
* Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
* Advise customers by providing information on products and services
* Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
* Meet or exceed personal sales goals
* Completes required training and certification programs
* Responsible for accurately tracking, recording and communicating all activity to Operations via designated systems on the day the work is performed
* Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-along
* Build brand recognition; image and voice
* Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
* Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
* Completion Rate
* Regular and Prompt Attendance
* Meet established sales quota/goals
* Prolonged time standing
* Ability to walk, bend, twist, squat, and climb, as well as upper and lower body mobility
* Lift 25 to 50 pounds from floor to eye level depending on work assignment
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Business degree preferred
* Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of products and services preferred, but not required
* Plano-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
* Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred, but not required
* Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
* Reliable transportation and automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
* Work schedule may fluctuate (hours and work location may vary from week to week), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
* Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
* Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
POST JOBS FOR FREE