Hopkins Job Description Sample
New Business And Suitability Representative / Manager
We are seeking a New Business And Suitability Manager to join our team!
Manage new business functions for Advisors Resource, including but not limited to processing new applications, data entry, transfer follow up, case management, conflict resolution, and agent support. Review applications for industry suitability standards and coordinate with field agents.
- Work closely with producers from point-of-sale to issuance to ensure new business is processed as efficiently as possible, including application and suitability review
- Develop and maintain awareness of the importance of suitability, consumer advocacy, and compliance in all aspects of Advisors Resource’s business environment
- Review applications and service documents for completeness and suitability
- Communicate with producers on a regular basis to discuss outstanding requirements on pending cases to keep business flowing
- Follow up with carriers and transferring financial institutions to ensure 1035 exchanges/transfers are being processed efficiently Run business reports to summarize opportunities and production
- Answer incoming service calls from financial advisors
- Provide service and support to financial advisors on active policies
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
* Salary with Annual Bonus Program
- Previous experience in customer service and insurance
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Self driven
Branch Manger/Mlo/Mortgage Banker
Pay structure 100-200 basis points.
MN Mortgage Loan Originator License
A seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer/Originator, looking for a higher compensation plan and superior support to close more deals with less effort.
• Fast underwriting approvals, and closing times on purchases
• In-house underwriting & processing
• Superior pricing and product placement
• Scenario Desk to help you with tougher loans, and exceptions granted in real time
• As a direct Mortgage Banker, we sell straight to FNMA as well as established and reputable Tier-1 correspondent Investors
• Processors and/or Loan Officer Assistants collect all supporting documents and order 3rd party deliverables; you focus on driving sales and supporting your relationships
• Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on the customers' financial needs
• Obtain and analyze pertinent financial and credit data
• Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to customers
• Present and articulate terms and conditions of loans to customers
• Keep informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations
• Manage personal pipeline to ensure service levels and financial goals are met
• Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Identify and close deals
• Pass off client to processor and LO assistant for packaging and underwriting
• 4+ years of relevant mortgage originating and loan structuring experience
• Negotiating skills
• Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of integrity and trust
• Strong desire to succeed
• Professional demeanor and attire
• Must be licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements, and also have an NLMS number
Pizza Lucé is hiring experienced Delivery Drivers to work as part of a team in a large volume AND fast-paced environment. Deliver for a local Company that you can have pride in - delivering award winning pizza, pastas, salads, hoagies and more. Our Drivers take pride delivering accurate orders in a safe and timely manner and providing the best possible customer service to our guests - We WANT to talk to YOU and get you earning the BIG bucks with us!
Now Hiring ALL Shifts including Sat/Sun/Mon. for Opening-Mids-Closing Late Night shifts
WE Offer YOU:
Earn TOP money with hourly pay + Trip Fee for EVERY Order + Generous Tips
We Offer You:
Earn TOP $$ with hourly pay + Trip Fee for EVERY ORDER + Generous Tipsave valid driver's license, clean driving record FREE Shift Meals + Great Employee Parties
Great Employee Benefits include options for Paid Vacation and 401K +
You Offer Us:
Age 18+ and own vehicle
Have valid driver's license, clean driving record and valid insurance that meets our minimum requirements
6 Months experience working as a professional driver, preferably in a restaurant environment
Prefer previous customer service experience but will train
Knowledge of surrounding areas a plus
We offer our staff competitive pay, generous trip fee on EVERY order, FREE Shift Meal, 50% discount on all other Pizza purchases (off shift), 401 (k) Plan w/Company match plus eligibility options for health and dental insurance benefits & paid vacation. Fun staff events like 'cool' parties & summer picnic, summer Block Party and more!
Pizza Lucé is privately owned and operates 8 full service restaurants in Minnesota and 1 more coming in 2018. Pizza Lucé promotes from within. Our Delivery Drivers are uniquely professional and earn great income and have schedule flexibility.
Full Time Dog Groomer At Boutique Grooming Salon
Fill out the application at: http://www.bubblypaws.com/careers
The Human Resources assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
The HR assistant has partial responsibility for these areas:
- recruiting and staffing logistics;
- performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
- assisting with employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
- company employee communication;
- compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and
- employee services;
- maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
Senior Electrical Engineer
You will provide project engineering management and engineering support to all customers as well as junior engineers in electrical engineering group for all aspects of projects.
- Lighting, power and low voltage systems design and performing system studies for commercial and industrial clientele.
- Technical writing including project definition and requirements, clearly delineated status reporting, requests for information, customer correspondence, and code commenting
- Project documentation: task/periodic status reporting, percent complete estimating, production and assembly of required project manuals, organization and maintenance of current network based project files, phone transcripts, meeting minutes, preparing purchase orders, specifying electrical systems, preparing price quotes, etc.
- Some sales and marketing is involved. This includes the ability to identify sales opportunities, confidence to suggest scope changes with justifications, ability to network across targeted industries, vision to try fresh marketing approaches, and willingness to take on new marketing responsibilities as needed
- Education – A BA/BS degree in engineering or related discipline (BSEE degree preferred). Equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Experience – 10+ years of directly related experience in electrical engineering. Strong leadership and client relation skills required.
The Staff Accountant supports the Management team with the monthly financial close process and day-to-day operations of accounting.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Help maintain the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
· Manage Credit Card usage and prepare monthly reconciliations
· Process Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Journal Entries.
· Work with external auditors to ensure proper timing and information is provided.
· Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
· Modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control processes and procedures.
· Cross train to back up other functions to help ensure seamless operations.
· 0-2 years of accounting experience.
· Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
· Strong MS Office skills. Proficiency in Excel.
· Ability to critically analyze, interpret and present financial information.
· Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
· Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Four years of college or university program certificate in accounting and 0-2 years of related job experience and/or training.
Company website: http://www.providerschoice.com/
Emergency Services Manager
AdvantaClean is excited to announce that we're hiring an Emergency Services Manager! This person is responsible for the successful execution of the entire emergency services division. This person will be making sales calls to new clients, visiting new prospects, cold calling prospects and ultimately must have a "Hunter" mentality to find new business. Once new business has been found this person will initially be responsible for executing this business so they will be the first ones on the scene, they will be performing smoke and water mitigation services to properties with the assistance of existing AdvantaClean staff.
This is an opportunity to essentially run your own company within an existing company so the right candidate must be extremely entrepreneurial, able to quickly adapt to change, able to thrive in a very fluid environment and driven to succeed. This person must have a "No Excuse" mentality and able to manage labor on job sites. AdvantaClean will provide the technical training so the right candidate will have an excellent and positive attitude.
Once this person has established a book of business they will be responsible for building out their team to support the business they've built and will shift their primary responsibilities to a more strategic & relationship focus.
Compensation for this position is both base salary and commission based.
Do not apply if you cannot handle constant change or if you're not able to respond to clients needs at a moment's notice.
Want an exciting new job opportunity with 4-day work weeks and longer weekends! We have the job for you!
Now hiring Clean Room Medical Assembler
Shift schedule: 1st shift 5:00am-3:30pm, Mon-Thurs. with OT on Fri & Sat.
- Long term, contract to hire (based on performance) full benefit packages once hired perm
- Free use of fitness center
- Onsite cafeteria
- Facility event involvements
Have a referral? Earn $100 for all referrals after they complete 80 hours of work! Call today!
- Assembling Medical Parts using your hands and microscope
- Working in a High Level Clean Room environment
- Working on a computer (Minimal)
ResourceMFG is the manufacturer first choice for a partnership that goes beyond simply providing employees.
Office Manager Bookkeeper
We are looking for an Office Manager who has experience in the construction industry.
Office Manager Duties:
Organizing standard procedures
Improving administrative processes
Managing a team of 1-3 people (our administrative staff)
Our customers come to us for full product selection, material fabrication, installation and follow up service after the job is complete.
Midland Glass offers several quality services. We provide in-house fabrication for:
* Aluminum Storefronts
* Curtain Walls
* Custom Swinging Doors with Hardware
* Auto Showroom Doors
* Sliding ICU Doors
* Stainless Steel Claded Doors
* Operable Vents & Casement Windows
* LCN and Von Duprin Hardware
* Locks & Panic Hardware
* Sheet Metal and Panels
* Shower Doors
* Insulated Units
* Interior Heavy Glass Walls
* Glass Railings
* Laminated Glass
* Bi-Fold Doors
We also provide service calls. Midland Glass specializes mostly in custom doors with a fast and efficient turn-around time.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!