Hopkins Job Description Sample
Sales Operations Business Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day activities required to support the sales team and related functional areas. The position is an important role in ensuring that pipeline management and forecasting is efficient, accurate and report ready in order to drive sales management and decision making from both an operational and a planning perspective. This position requires strong business acumen with emphasis on financial analysis and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Run daily, weekly, quarterly, & Annual bookings reports from multiple sales systems and reconcile data to produce results.
- Perform data analysis and research, with the ability to manipulate, analyze, and recognize business trends.
- Continually work to identify new opportunities to provide valuable metrics to the business.
- Assist with forecast roll-ups, pipeline, and trending reports.
- Assist in the creating of various KPI and QBR presentations with guidance from management.
- Manage ad-hoc reporting requests and provide day to day support to the sales teams.
- Strive to consistently keep technical skills up to date by participating in training when needed.
- Manage territory alignment and sales team alignments - report out quarterly.
- Manage data integrity and cleanliness.
- Coordinate with the field teams to gather market intelligence and drive compliance with sales processes.
- Produce and publish a calendar of department deliverables - ensure we remain on target to those dates and that we have the required input from key stakeholders to hit these key dates; communicate to Sales Ops leadership if due dates are at risk with a plan of action to get back on track
- Maintain/update sales reports/dashboards.
- Manage forecasting data inputs, outputs and template with sales and work closely with the Product team, Finance and Procurement to provide accurate monthly forecasting
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year college degree in business, accounting, finance or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience performing financial or data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
Expert level of usage of Microsoft Excel with strong ability to automate reports (pivots, vlookups, macros, etc.)
Experience with Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce Automation Systems, & NetSuite preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS Office suite required
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the operation
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven project management skills with multiple, complex projects
- Experience supporting several functional organizations; knowledge and understanding of key metrics driving a sales environment
Understanding of the people, processes, technology issues within an enterprise level corporation.
Understands how business process impacts reporting
Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects under supervision
Our Recruiting and Client Service Teams are comprised of experienced staffing professionals and Account Managers with extensive knowledge of the nonprofit sector.
The principals of our firm have extensive careers in senior executive leadership positions in the sector and are thought leaders in the areas of human capital expansion, talent acquisition and nonprofit leadership.
Our goal is simple – to recruit the best talent to help nonprofits around the country do great things and advance their missions. We are driven, highly creative in our approach, resourceful in sourcing the marketplace for top talent, and diligent about providing the very best services to our clients who inspire us to do this work.
Human Resources Manager
Job Summary Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of human resource procedures and processes including, but not limited to, updating employee handbook, recruiting, onboarding, terminations, payroll and benefit administration, workers compensation, affirmative action and performance reviews. Properly maintained human resource processes and procedures will ensure the Company is in compliance with federal and state regulations, and ensure standard handling of human resource matters across the Company's various sites.
Also, provide a resource for maintenance of positive relationships with Company's employees to reduce legal exposure. Responsibilities and Duties Develop and maintain a cost effective on-boarding and termination process Recruiting through use
Subway - Sandwich Artists And Shift Leaders
Subway offers a great place to work with significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. Over half of our restaurant managers started as Sandwich Artists. We are looking for people who want to grow with us.
If you have restaurant, retail or cashier experience, and would enjoy working with the public, serving great tasting, healthy food consider joining our team.
We are hiring:
- Sandwich Artists for lunch and dinner shifts, 30+ hours per week.
- Sandwich Artists for lunch and dinner shifts, 15 to 20 hours per week.
- Shift Leaders opening and/or closing shifts, 30+hours per week.
Summary Job Description
The Sandwich Artist® and Supervisors greet and serve guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities*:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
* For complete job descriptions click on this link. Subway Job Descriptions
OEI Management Services, is an 16 location Subway franchise organization. We have been in business for over 25 years. Our restaurants are located in the Minneapolis Skyway, Cambridge, Crystal, Elk River, Greenfield, Minnetonka, Mounds View, New Brighton, Plymouth, Robinsdale, Roseville and St. Louis Park.
- Our team members can make a guest's day better.
- Serving our guests affordable, great tasting, healthy food is our mission.
- It is important to treat our guests and team members with courtesy and respect.
- Balancing work and personal life is the best way to be successful.
Learn more at www.oeisubway.com
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply now.
· Our team members can make a guest's day better.
· Serving our guests affordable, great tasting, healthy food is our mission.
· It is important to treat our guests and team members with courtesy and respect.
· Balancing work and personal life is the best way to be successful.
These individuals will be part of a team to develop processes to create a Financial Sub-Ledger for the Enterprise General Ledger.
Primary technical skill is SAS. Big Data technologies and Python are preferred.
The work will be performed at the Minnetonka, MN headquarters with regular business hours.
The interview will be conducted by the hiring manager, his peers, and his director. A face-to-face interview is ideal. We would like remote interviews to have a visual link if possible.
Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs!
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
MIDWEST - REGIONAL DRIVERS
No freight s more reliable than food
Half of drivers earn more than $60,000 a year.
Get home every week.
$1,200/Week Guaranteed: as long as you re available to work and don t turn down loads
$240/Day: for occasional weekends
Up to 7 CPM: MPG and safety bonuses
starts at $25/week after 1 year; goes up to $150 by year 7
Lumper: paid by JBS
Benefits and Bonuses
Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
Running Area: mainly the Midwest and Northeast, but could expand
No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plant; live unload by lumpers at customer locations
5-6 Day Work Week: typically Sunday evening through Friday evening; off most weekends
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company driver team, company driving, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, regional driving, time at home
The Staff Accountant supports the Management team with the monthly financial close process and day-to-day operations of accounting.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Help maintain the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
· Manage Credit Card usage and prepare monthly reconciliations
· Process Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Journal Entries.
· Work with external auditors to ensure proper timing and information is provided.
· Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
· Modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control processes and procedures.
· Cross train to back up other functions to help ensure seamless operations.
· 0-2 years of accounting experience.
· Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
· Strong MS Office skills. Proficiency in Excel.
· Ability to critically analyze, interpret and present financial information.
· Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
· Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Four years of college or university program certificate in accounting and 0-2 years of related job experience and/or training.
Company website: http://www.providerschoice.com/
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative needed for a client in the Minnetonka area. If you have experience in Property and Casualty Insurance we want to hear from you!
Customer Service Representative Pay, Location, and Hours:
- Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Location: Minnetonka
- Hours: 8: 30 A.M. To 5: 00 P.M.
- Contract to Hire
- THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, vacation and referral bonuses
- Previous experience working with Property and Causality Insurance preferred
- Previous experience providing quotes and rates to customers preferred
Interested candidates may apply by resume to:
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check/drug test. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Randstad is seeking the ideal candidate to work a contract position with a well-known healthcare company in your area. Please see the details below and apply with your resume.
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of secretarial support duties in a manner which will ensure the proper functioning of the business unit and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the department. The position works under the specific instruction and direction of one or more higher level staff and may provide administrative support to an individual office. Incumbents are regularly responsible for dealing professionally with confidential information while
Concept Owner - Eden Prairie, MN
Energize your career with one of Healthcares fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this.
And with the incredible growth of our business, its a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the worlds leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
Reporting to the Manager of the Program Optimization Team (PO), the Concept Owner is part of a team responsible for achieving over $900 million dollars in annual savings for UHC Fully Insured and ASO along with increasing ROI for Optum through a combination of existing program expansion and new program assessment and implementation. This role is responsible for the identification and triage of new medical cost savings opportunities, vetting the concepts, determining the correct review approach and ensuring operational readiness of the concepts. Further, this role will also assist with identification of operational inefficiencies in the concept management process.
Manage concepts through the project life cycle, from triage and scoring through implementation
Help drive growth through deployment of new concept and programs
Track and communicate analytic status to peers and leadership
Facilitate team meetings and communicate issues and decisions
Develop and maintain all operational documentation
Create new tools and processes to enhance testing of concepts
Ensure deliverables are met within scope and resource constraints
Provide project support for the end-to-end process of testing concepts and programs analytics
Review process efficiency and effectiveness and identify process improvements
Anticipate customer needs and proactively plan for delivery
Recognize risks proactively and utilize appropriate resources to develop mitigation strategies that minimize customer and operational impact
Collaborates with matrix partners and stakeholders across UHG in development of new and expanded audit programs- not limited to AAL, UHC PI, UCS, Legal, Finance, and OptumHealth
Meets FWAE savings targets
Provides input on project / program level reports
Bachelors Degree or higher
2+ years of experience in leadership or project management role
3+ years of experience in tracking, planning projects, interpreting complex data into recommendations and making data-driven analytical decisions
Effective data analysis and interpretation experience (ability to encompass business analysis deliverables into work)
Experience working with Agile is preferred
Knowledge of payer-side healthcare administration is preferred
Previous experience functioning in a multi-project environment with changing priorities
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Concept Owner, Eden Prairie, MN, Optum Operations, Payment Integrity
Business Analyst/Data Analyst
Please: this is NOT a contract role- full-time permanent emplyee candidates only
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of business or information technology
- 7+ years work experience with IT or business projects
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to learn and understand new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel (approximately 5%)
- Experience with use cases, storyboards, data mapping, reporting, data modeling, test plans and scripts, etc.
Project Management or Business Analyst certification
- Experience in financial services or investments industry
- Experience with a high demand client/user base
- Experience in a fast pace work environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!