Hose Coupling Joiner Job Description Sample
Position: Marine Joiner
Hutco Branch: Oak Harbor WA
Rate Of Pay: $21.00/ 24.00 hr. /over 50 miles can qualify for per diem
Per diem rate available for non-locals
Currently seeking Marine Joiner to work in Freeland WA. Joiners applying for this position must have at least 3 years of experience. To be considered for this Joiner opportunity, you must have knowledge of equipment, work processes, and techniques used for this role including the ability to fabricate, assemble, and install wooden furnishings in ships or boats using various machines and hand / power tools and follow generally observed safety practices.
- Must pass written skills test.
- Must pass drug test and physical.
- Personal Protective Equipment:
Hard Hat, Steel Toe Safety Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Employee will be required to follow all company policies and report any accidents or unsafe conditions encountered.
- Read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, and templates.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Carpenter:
o Table saw, planer, joiner, saver saw, skill saw, drill motors, staple gun, stud driver, caulking gun, chisels, hammer, and handsaw.
- Load and unload lumber / plywood for transport and storage.
- Construct scaffolding, walls, overhead paneling and build bunks, locker, galley counters, vanity heads, doors, trimming, consoles for electronic equipment, sashes, molding, etc.
- Manipulate and transport loads up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces and uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Ascend and work at heights.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, and reaching.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
· Medical / Prescription
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Short Term Disability Benefits
· Term Life Benefits
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Please send resume to Aorozco@hutcoinc.com
Apply Online or at the Oak Harbor Branch:
749 SE Pioneer Way #203
Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277
Office: (360) 682-5599
Contact: Arthur Orozco
Whether you need to find a job or build a crew, rely on Hutco to customize a work solution for you.
Coupling Assembler-Supplemental- 1St, 2Nd, 3Rd Shift
Coupling Assembler-Supplemental- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift
Description As an Assembler atAnchor Coupling Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc.), you willperform a variety of repetitive processes using varied machines and/or handtools to complete the assembly and /or sub-assembly of component parts toachieve a finished coupling assembly. May be assigned to various handassembly, pressing, plating, brazing and or cleaning of componentparts. Visually inspect parts as processed. Proceeds on assignmentswith a minimum supervision and/or direction. JobDuties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Identify tooling and equipment necessary to perform assigned operation
Follow start up and shut down procedures on all equipment, monitor and adjust equipment as necessary and record same
Using a variety of different ways or means, move materials as required
Perform various assembly or sub-assembly processes including but not limited to ringing, naming, and hand assembly.
Maintain records relating to production, downtime, quality, maintenance, etc.
Ensure that all quality standards are met by visually inspecting work and/or with measuring devices
Recognize operating irregularities and machine malfunctions and make corrections or notify the proper person to correct
Perform rework as necessary
Perform machine set-up as required
Instruct and train assigned operators on work tasks, safety procedures, proper use of equipment and the importance of performing to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality standards
Perform preventative maintenance on equipment as required
Meet or exceed production requirements or notify Team Lead or Manage of reason of deviation from standard
Work safely at all times and comply with safety regulations regarding the use of protective equipment and devices
Keep work area, equipment, machine, etc. clean and orderly at all times
Perform necessary computer transactions in various computer applications and software programs
Offer suggestion for improving productivity, process, safety, or work environment
Perform other miscellaneous job assignments and related functions as directed by Team Lead, Manager or other designated person
Must perform as a team member with the willingness and attitude to work with others to resolve problems. Must also maintain a good working relationship with
Job requires the ability to stand or walk 10 – 12 hours
Ability to frequently lift and carry material weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15 to 30 minutes
Previous manufacturing experience
Beginner level proficiency of blueprint reading
Previous use of precision measuring equipment
Top Candidates will also have:
Strong communication and organizational skills
Previous SAP experience
Intermediate level of computer proficiency
Additional Information: Shift: Full time Supplemental (Temporary) Position for up to two years 1st shift: 7am - 3 pm 2nd shift: 3 pm - 11 pm 3rd shift: 11 pm - 7 am Relocation assistance is not offered for this position Caterpillaris not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the futurerequire sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company,Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can befound through our employment website at
Please ensure you frequently check the email account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location United States-Michigan-Menominee EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
Req ID: 180000ZE
Class A Cdl Delivery Driver 7500 Sign On Bonus With Delivery Experience Joinerar In Joiner
$5000 Sign On Bonus for Drivers with 50,000 and 2 years (no food service delivery experience required).
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and go-getter attitude and we re looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, choferes clase a, company driver solo, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, otr driver, regional driver route, tanker, tanker truck driver
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative/Hydraulic Hose Industry
Colliflower Inc., a leading Parker Hannifin distributor of fluid connectors has an immediate opening for an Customer Service /Inside Sales Representative at our Middle River, Maryland Headquarters location .
Provide excellent customer service to maximize sales for new and existing accounts. Specifically, analyze requests, provide quotes, process orders and all other internal functions to support sales.
- Maximize Sales by providing excellent customer service
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely, professional & courteous manner
- Engage in technical discussions and if needed demonstrate product with customers
- Identify customer needs, offer technical assistance where needed and provide appropriate solutions/proposals
- Respond positively to customer complaints and resolve them efficiently
- Use literature, appropriate web sites & sales aids to assist customers
- Ensure that all interactions with vendors & customers are positive
- Actively promote all Colliflower products & services
- Create customer awareness of the entire fluid connector product offering
- Place purchase orders with vendors when appropriate or necessary
- Provide administrative & inventory management support
- Develop cost estimates, process all quotes & sales orders and all other internal documentation
- Proficiency with math, measurements and understanding metrics
- Schedule shipping & receiving to ensure minimum turnaround time
- Answer phone & transfer to appropriate person when needed
- Perform other tasks or special projects as directed by supervisor
- Maintain proper communication with support staff & management
- Provide prospective leads and customer information to outside sales personnel
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes/developments of product line
- Assist Store Managers & Salesmen with product proposals & needs
- Adhere to all Colliflower, Inc. standards & policies
- Assist in house Parker Store when necessary
- High School or Equivalent education
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- Customer first work ethic and be willing to "exceed the expectations"
- Ability to work without direct supervision and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess excellent communication, customer service, and phone manner skills
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Self-Starter and Self-Motivated attitude
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Possess good organization skills
- Possess basic computer & Internet skills
Check us out on our website: Colliflower.com"Exceeding Expectations since 1951!"
Job Type: Full-time
Please fax resumes to Courtney Coleman, HR Generalist at 410-649-5230 or apply via Zip Recruiter
Colliflower’s vision is to be the Best Fluid Connector Distributor in the World.
Everyday we strive to:
Exceed the expectations, Always do the right thing, Solve every problem with the best solution, Grow smart, Continuously improve our processes and add value, Offer employees rewarding careers, and Ensure that every contact with us is a positive experience.
A Total Compensation package is offered including : Competitive Pay, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Ins., LTD, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Holidays, Discounts, and More!
Hydraulic Technicians / Hose Fabrication
-Ideal candidates would be those with formal mechanic background, aviation mechanics, auto mechanics, or the like.
Hose Fabrication Dept.
-Must have warehouse experience.
North East Atlanta Hydraulic Hose Technician
Highly motivate friendly out going Hydraulic hose Technician. Drive to clients location replicate hydraulic hose assembly. Some Hose removal and installation on all types of equipment. Sales are required. Maintain inventory levels. Keeping company Mobile Workshops clean. Salaries are performance driven. Commissions on based on Mobile Sales. We supply Mobile Workshop, cell phone, uniforms and tools.
Warehouse/ Delivery/ Hydraulic Hose Builder
We are looking for a Warehouse/ Delivery/ Hydraulic Hose Builderto join our team!
Bearing & Hydraulics
- Repair Hydraulic Hoses
- Deliver Products
- Put Stock
- Mechanically Inclined
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Customer Service Skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Hydraulic Hose Assembler
A successful company in Parkersburg is looking for assembly workers that have experience manufacturing hydraulic hoses. The perfect candidate will have great attendance, knowledge of the product, be able to pass a drug screening, and able to start immediately! This is a temp-perm hire position and the pay starts at $12/hr but will go up based on experience!
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency accepts job applications everyday until 3pm at the Parkersburg WV Mancan. We are located at 307 4th St. Parkersburg, WV. We also accept applications job in our Marietta Office located at 112 Putnam St. everyday until 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304.428.1115 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT STAFFING @ 304.428.9675 or 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you!!!!
Hose & Ladder Testing Technician
Top Rung Inspection and Testing
Top Rung is looking to add team members who:
- Have a desire & passion to work with and around fire services equipment.
- Have a willingness to travel to fire departments throughout the New England Region.
- The ability to communicate professionally with everyone, including Fire Department personnel.
- Ability to perform physical labor for long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The willingness to learn, teach & follow all JLN/Top Rung Safety Guidelines.
- The desire to be trained to operate various types of test equipment.
- The willingness to be part of an intense schedule-driven environment.
- Function as part of a team that drive individual and group success that relies on outstanding work attendance.
- Ensure testing equipment is prepped and functions properly before and after each testing evolution.
- Understanding the responsibility and importance of managing customer and testing documentation and records.
- Conduct aerial testing in accordance with NFPA 1911.
- Conduct ground ladder testing in accordance with NFPA 1932 and NFPA 1901.
- Complete inspection documentation neatly and accurately.
- Ensure all equipment is accounted for before departing the testing location.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle.
- Operate vehicle and all testing equipment in a safe manner.
- Wear proper safety clothing. This will include gloves, safety footwear and safety glasses as necessary.
- It is crucial that this position be filled by someone who is trustworthy and has exceptional organizational skills and judgement.
- Candidates must be willing to travel throughout the JLN/Top Rung Service area.
- Experience in the Fire Department operations and policies.
- Fire Fighter Certification a plus.
- Experienced or willingness to learn the NFPA hose & ladder testing requirements.
- The ability to communicate professionally with client personnel, primarily Fire Department staff.
- Must be dependable, on time, honest, dedicated and must be a team player.
- Lifting is required.
- Pass the JLN/Top Rung Fitness for Duty Program.
- Pass a pre hire background check.
Job Type: Part-time
Hydraulic Hose Technician
We are seeking an individual to work as a hydraulic hose technician for a well established company located in East San Antonio area. You will be responsible for learning how to build hydraulic hoses, as well as air conditioning hoses, power steering hoses, industrial hoses and hydraulic tubing. You will also be required to keep your area clean. At least 1+ year(s) of experience in building hoses is required. The compensation for this position will be between $12.00 - $15.00 per hour, dependent on the individual's experience.
Assemble hydraulic hoses, air conditioning hoses, hydraulic tubing, etc.
Learn how to build a hose off of our work order sheets
Need general math and measuring skills using a measuring tape
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Hawkins, we know that our employees make the difference. We have the resources to put your skills to work and the systems to ensure that your capabilities fit the job. Whether you are entering or re-entering the workforce, between regular full-time positions, or just looking for extra income, Hawkins is dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you. If you want flexibility, top pay, a broad range of employment choices, and a diversified, rewarding career, call Hawkins. Our benefits include:
Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
Access to Group Major Medical
Free Resume Writing
Hawkins Personnel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!