Hose Wrapper Job Description Sample
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative/Hydraulic Hose Industry
Colliflower Inc., a leading Parker Hannifin distributor of fluid connectors has an immediate opening for an Customer Service /Inside Sales Representative at our Middle River, Maryland Headquarters location .
Provide excellent customer service to maximize sales for new and existing accounts. Specifically, analyze requests, provide quotes, process orders and all other internal functions to support sales.
- Maximize Sales by providing excellent customer service
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely, professional & courteous manner
- Engage in technical discussions and if needed demonstrate product with customers
- Identify customer needs, offer technical assistance where needed and provide appropriate solutions/proposals
- Respond positively to customer complaints and resolve them efficiently
- Use literature, appropriate web sites & sales aids to assist customers
- Ensure that all interactions with vendors & customers are positive
- Actively promote all Colliflower products & services
- Create customer awareness of the entire fluid connector product offering
- Place purchase orders with vendors when appropriate or necessary
- Provide administrative & inventory management support
- Develop cost estimates, process all quotes & sales orders and all other internal documentation
- Proficiency with math, measurements and understanding metrics
- Schedule shipping & receiving to ensure minimum turnaround time
- Answer phone & transfer to appropriate person when needed
- Perform other tasks or special projects as directed by supervisor
- Maintain proper communication with support staff & management
- Provide prospective leads and customer information to outside sales personnel
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes/developments of product line
- Assist Store Managers & Salesmen with product proposals & needs
- Adhere to all Colliflower, Inc. standards & policies
- Assist in house Parker Store when necessary
- High School or Equivalent education
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- Customer first work ethic and be willing to "exceed the expectations"
- Ability to work without direct supervision and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess excellent communication, customer service, and phone manner skills
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Self-Starter and Self-Motivated attitude
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Possess good organization skills
- Possess basic computer & Internet skills
Check us out on our website: Colliflower.com"Exceeding Expectations since 1951!"
Job Type: Full-time
Please fax resumes to Courtney Coleman, HR Generalist at 410-649-5230 or apply via Zip Recruiter
Colliflower’s vision is to be the Best Fluid Connector Distributor in the World.
Everyday we strive to:
Exceed the expectations, Always do the right thing, Solve every problem with the best solution, Grow smart, Continuously improve our processes and add value, Offer employees rewarding careers, and Ensure that every contact with us is a positive experience.
A Total Compensation package is offered including : Competitive Pay, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Ins., LTD, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Holidays, Discounts, and More!
Hydraulic Technicians / Hose Fabrication
-Ideal candidates would be those with formal mechanic background, aviation mechanics, auto mechanics, or the like.
Hose Fabrication Dept.
-Must have warehouse experience.
A very clean manufacturing facility located in Rochester Hills is looking to hire a detail-oriented person who has experience in manufacturing. They wrap interior parts, such as dashboard, armrest, door panels, etc. with leather for Jeep and other automotive companies.
This is a very busy company with a lot of opportunity for overtime. Company has been in business for over 100 years. Their parent company is located in Italy and their sister company is located in New York. They started out making high-end furniture and luggage and now they have brought their processes to the US.
This is a 1st shift position from 6AM-2:30PM Monday thru Friday. Also, Saturdays are mandatory when the workload calls for it. Currently company is working 10 hour days and at least e/o weekend. A 2nd shift will becoming available soon. After only 90 days you have the ability to be hired in directly with raises, vacation days and 13 paid holidays and benefits are offered at that time. The benefits are very good.
Previous leather wrapping experience is a plus but not necessary as they will train. Anyone who has a mechanical background with good attention to quality and detail typically works out well. Good attendance and organizational skills are also very important.
This position requires that standing at a station all day, cutting, gluing and wrapping parts. They are responsible for getting a set number of parts out each shift. They have a training program and are very regimented with their training and evaluations especially in the 1st 30 days. After 90 days they are hired in direct. They can't miss any days in the 1st 30 or they are typically terminated, with very few exceptions.
A person with experience in making models, working on cars or general building maintenance seem to work out well.
IT, Automotive, Engineering, Clerical, Call Center, Manufacturing and General labor are just some examples of the industries we focus on. We literally have thousands of resumes in our database full of candidates that could be a perfect fit for your hiring needs.
This is a challenging position in a nice, clean environment with a world class company and there is plenty of room for growth!
With over 60 years of experience in the staffing business, we are professionals that analyze your business and company culture to ensure a great fit at a great rate!
VP Total Solutions offers Health Benefits w/Vision Insurance, Life and Disability insurance and paid holidays after 90 days of employment.
We look forward to helping you with any upcoming projects or helping you manage your workforce by placing the right person in the right job!
Skid Wrapper & Loader-Unloader Immediate Hire!
Skid Wrapper/ Loader/Unloader Workers Needed!
Looking for several Full Time Warehouse helpers to load and unload trucks, put stock away, and do other general warehouse duties. Schedule: 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri. Pay rate:$12.00/hr. Steel toe shoes or work boots needed.
Ability to manually wrap skids
Ability to lift 75 lbs +
Flexible and willing to help out in other production areas as needed
Reliable and Dependable
Ability to work overtime
Must have own transportation
Multiple jobs, Multiple Locations DuPage & Cook Counties
Call Today, Work Tomorrow 630-351-7500
Express can help you find the type of job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, Skilled Trades and Professional positions.
When you work with Express, you build a relationship with a team of employment professionals in your community who have, in turn, built personal relationships with the businesses that are hiring. Whether you're building a new career or looking for a short-term job to supplement your income, we offer the flexibility to work the way you want.
North East Atlanta Hydraulic Hose Technician
Highly motivate friendly out going Hydraulic hose Technician. Drive to clients location replicate hydraulic hose assembly. Some Hose removal and installation on all types of equipment. Sales are required. Maintain inventory levels. Keeping company Mobile Workshops clean. Salaries are performance driven. Commissions on based on Mobile Sales. We supply Mobile Workshop, cell phone, uniforms and tools.
Warehouse/ Delivery/ Hydraulic Hose Builder
We are looking for a Warehouse/ Delivery/ Hydraulic Hose Builderto join our team!
Bearing & Hydraulics
- Repair Hydraulic Hoses
- Deliver Products
- Put Stock
- Mechanically Inclined
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Customer Service Skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Hydraulic Hose Assembler
A successful company in Parkersburg is looking for assembly workers that have experience manufacturing hydraulic hoses. The perfect candidate will have great attendance, knowledge of the product, be able to pass a drug screening, and able to start immediately! This is a temp-perm hire position and the pay starts at $12/hr but will go up based on experience!
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency accepts job applications everyday until 3pm at the Parkersburg WV Mancan. We are located at 307 4th St. Parkersburg, WV. We also accept applications job in our Marietta Office located at 112 Putnam St. everyday until 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304.428.1115 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT STAFFING @ 304.428.9675 or 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you!!!!
Hose & Ladder Testing Technician
Top Rung Inspection and Testing
Top Rung is looking to add team members who:
- Have a desire & passion to work with and around fire services equipment.
- Have a willingness to travel to fire departments throughout the New England Region.
- The ability to communicate professionally with everyone, including Fire Department personnel.
- Ability to perform physical labor for long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The willingness to learn, teach & follow all JLN/Top Rung Safety Guidelines.
- The desire to be trained to operate various types of test equipment.
- The willingness to be part of an intense schedule-driven environment.
- Function as part of a team that drive individual and group success that relies on outstanding work attendance.
- Ensure testing equipment is prepped and functions properly before and after each testing evolution.
- Understanding the responsibility and importance of managing customer and testing documentation and records.
- Conduct aerial testing in accordance with NFPA 1911.
- Conduct ground ladder testing in accordance with NFPA 1932 and NFPA 1901.
- Complete inspection documentation neatly and accurately.
- Ensure all equipment is accounted for before departing the testing location.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle.
- Operate vehicle and all testing equipment in a safe manner.
- Wear proper safety clothing. This will include gloves, safety footwear and safety glasses as necessary.
- It is crucial that this position be filled by someone who is trustworthy and has exceptional organizational skills and judgement.
- Candidates must be willing to travel throughout the JLN/Top Rung Service area.
- Experience in the Fire Department operations and policies.
- Fire Fighter Certification a plus.
- Experienced or willingness to learn the NFPA hose & ladder testing requirements.
- The ability to communicate professionally with client personnel, primarily Fire Department staff.
- Must be dependable, on time, honest, dedicated and must be a team player.
- Lifting is required.
- Pass the JLN/Top Rung Fitness for Duty Program.
- Pass a pre hire background check.
Job Type: Part-time
Hydraulic Hose Technician
We are seeking an individual to work as a hydraulic hose technician for a well established company located in East San Antonio area. You will be responsible for learning how to build hydraulic hoses, as well as air conditioning hoses, power steering hoses, industrial hoses and hydraulic tubing. You will also be required to keep your area clean. At least 1+ year(s) of experience in building hoses is required. The compensation for this position will be between $12.00 - $15.00 per hour, dependent on the individual's experience.
Assemble hydraulic hoses, air conditioning hoses, hydraulic tubing, etc.
Learn how to build a hose off of our work order sheets
Need general math and measuring skills using a measuring tape
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Hawkins, we know that our employees make the difference. We have the resources to put your skills to work and the systems to ensure that your capabilities fit the job. Whether you are entering or re-entering the workforce, between regular full-time positions, or just looking for extra income, Hawkins is dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you. If you want flexibility, top pay, a broad range of employment choices, and a diversified, rewarding career, call Hawkins. Our benefits include:
Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
Access to Group Major Medical
Free Resume Writing
Hawkins Personnel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hose Assembly/ FOR THE Oilfield
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR OR YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
THE CLIENT REQUIRES A 10 YEAR CLEAN BACKGROUND AND A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE, WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS, IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE OR RECENT FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE , YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB.
I NEED SOMEONE TO FILL A VERY VITAL KEY ROLL WITH MY CLIENT THAT IS COMPUTER LITERATE AND HAS GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS. OILFIELD INDUSTRY A PLUS
My client is looking for an associates to work as a temporary employee with a possible track to full time employment out of our Oklahoma City facility. The position is Monday-Friday 4pm- midnight and a weekend position 6:30am-5:30pm Sat/Sun. Must be flexible. MUST HAVE STEEL TOED BOOTS/SHOES.
This position is a Temp-to possible hire, depending on your attendance and work ethic. Once hired, the possibility of quarterly bonuses is in your favor.
The ideal candidate will have had some experience in oilfield mobile equipment (frac trailers, blenders trailers, hydration trailers, coil tubing trailers, etc.) and some knowledge of pipe fittings, JIC fittings and simple hydraulics. Prior hose assembly experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at www.intermountainstaffing.com to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!