Hosiery Mender Job Description Sample
Date: Oct 23, 2017
Menomonee Falls, WI, US
Cintas is currently looking for a Garment Mender partner. The selected individual will be responsible for ensuring all uniform garments are repaired in accordance with company standards and customer requests. General repairs include fixing holes and tears in shirts and pants and replacing buttons on garments as needed. Repairing is typically done manually by hand with needle and thread. The position involves repetitive motions over the duration of an entire shift, including sitting and walking, and repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting. Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability. Additional responsibilities include housekeeping and adherence to health and safety standards.
• The ability to stand for 7 hours of an 8 hour shift
• Experience using a sewing machine in an industrial environment, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Category: Production / Manufacturing
Employee Status: Regular
Associate, Licensing - Jewelry, Home & Hosiery
Build collaborative relationships with over 40 Licensors.
Liaison for licensor requests for all day to day inquiries.
Maintain marketing materials, brand decks, one sheets, and release date calendar.
Responsible for compliance matters including open order review, import letters, COI, and manufacturers agreements.
Maintain license Roster, contract abstracts and approved account lists.
Administrative support for new proposals, licensor meetings and special projects.
Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
1-3 years of experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft office.
Strong systems experience (PLM, SAP preferred).
Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills.
Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Previous exposure to a licensed business is preferred. GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer #LI-POST-G Division: Accessories/Home Ops External Company Name: Global Brands Group External Company URL: http://www.globalbrandsgroup.com/
Technical Designer, Freelance, Socks & Hosiery
Major Socks & Footwear manufacturer/Importer seeks to hire an experienced, Associate level Technical Designer 8 hours a day-in house- could lead to longer term. $25-30 per hour, DOE
We currently have an opportunity for a hardworking individual who wants to join a great team! Enjoy competitive pay, great benefits and being part of a successful, industry leader.
- Service and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, such as trucks, heavy equipment, and production machines and equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance. Ex – oil changes, brakes, other lubrication.
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Keep detailed records of services performed and keep up with maintenance scheduling.
- Keep our shop facility clean and organized.
- Nice shop facilities to work in - manage and maintain the whole shop facility.
- Requires pre-employment drug screening/background test.
- High school diploma/equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to follow company safety procedures and attend safety meetings.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Able to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Able to operate mechanized equipment, such as forklifts.
- Able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Own set of tools is a plus!
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to complete internal training.
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive medical, vision and dental.
- Paid time off, including holidays.
- Compensation is determined by experience and ability to meet requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Our Ag division is rapidly growing due to our unique approach to soil and plant health. We utilize a "boots-on-the-ground" approach combined with solutions developed around sound knowledge of soil chemistry and plant physiology.
Soil Mender is a staple in the lawn and garden industry with natural products geared towards improving soil health.
Entry Level Content/Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an energetic person who has a creative passion to assist on the front line of an enterprising Woman Focused Company. Strong problem solving skills are important, as you will need to be able to create and edit relevant informational content, images and videos. This position will work closely with the Content and Marketing team to help grow brand awareness and push the company forward.
Also looking for:
Familiarity with any of the following are beneficial for the role: Blogging, Social media, HTML/Website Editing and Photoshop.
About the Company:
We got our start in 2000 and we are based in Amherst, NH. Atlantic Innovations, LLC is a growing company, making a huge impact on providing consumers a safe and discreet place to purchase Adult Novelties and educate themselves on Sexual Health topics. Our passion goes well beyond just selling a product. Our vision is to bring greater awareness to Sexual Health and encourage our customers to engage in conversations without judgment.
Our team is small, hard working, easy going, and fun. We are dedicated to building a successful company and providing our customers with the best shopping experience. You will be expected to handle the responsibility of being a member of a small team where everyone is juggling many hats, but the work is fun, interesting, and satisfying. Your work will have a strong impact on the success of our company.
Location: We are located right off of Amherst St in Amherst, NH. We are approx.12 minutes from Exit 8 on Rte 3 and approx. 20 minutes from
How to Apply:
Please submit the following items: (Attention: Miranda)
Home Medical Equipment Retail Sales AND Service
- Inside Retail sales and service of Durable Medical Equipment including Compression Hosiery Measuring and Fitting.
- Communicates with patients/clients and referral sources both verbally and in writing to ensure patient/client questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates all patient information, processes, paperwork, and completes paperwork for Gould’s deliveries.
- Must be able to process Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurances’ billing for necessary follow up such as making calls and tracking authorizations.
- Communicates with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for delivery, pick-up, discontinuance, maintenance or changes in service.
- Communicates with company’s customers that may be of various ages.
- Completes order forms, determines charges and coverage for service requested, collects co-pays, and inserts data into information system.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Educates and trains new Customer Service Representatives.
- Communicates with dissatisfied customers and coordinates the correction of the complaint and ensures service recovery. Recommends corrective services to adjust customer complaints.
- Performs file maintenance on patient records and information system.
- Assists insurance companies in selection of correct billing codes and equipment or service selection.
- Assists in Scheduling deliveries, pick-ups, discontinuances, maintenance or changes in service.
- Participates in Improvement of Operational Performance (IOP) activities.
- Participates in traditional and e-learning programs.
- Works effectively with other company employees, managers, and departments.
- Performs all job functions with Company Mission, Vision, and Goal Statements in mind.
Education, Certificate, and Licensure
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to six months industry related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All candidates must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and criminal background (candidates will undergo a motor vehicle and criminal background check as part of the hiring process). Candidates will also be subject to a drug screen to be considered for the position.
Prior Home Health Care retail experience a PLUS.
No professional certificate or licensure required, although preferred.
By its very nature, Prescription Compounding requires problem solving. Although the majority of our practice has the focus of bio-identical hormones, veterinary medicine, chronic & neuropathic pain management, weight loss and adrenal fatigue, we also work with dental practices, hospice care, skilled and long term care facility providers.
In addition to pharmacy dispensing and operations, we have several other departments and dedicated managers of each of these departments that are all focused on patient care.
- Our six compounding laboratories are state of the art and enable our patients and referring physicians to feel confident that the quality assurance of the products that we produce is potent and consistent. This is backed up by thorough testing of product both in-house and with outside laboratories.
- Our Nutrition Department is managed by our Licensed Dietitian and reviews all products for quality, cost and effectiveness before they are permitted to be on our shelves. She works with our pharmacists and physicians to design complementary treatment protocols based on the most current and relevant peer-reviewed literature. She is responsible for the continued development and review of our unique Synergy Blends nutritional line of products.
- Our Mastectomy Boutique, The Rose Garden is a unique Victorian furnished boutique designed for women who have undergone or are about to undergo breast surgery. Our certified fitters are knowledgeable and compassionate and are dedicated to helping our patients look and feel complete.
- Our Durable Medical Department sells, rents and repairs equipment. We provide home delivery and repairs when possible.
- Our Home Care Department fits patients for compression hosiery, orthotics, mobility aids, incontinence, wound care and ostomy supplies.
Please visit our website to learn more details about us: www.MarkDrugs.com
Design Director : Soft Accessories : Women's And Children's
Are you a creative designer and team leader who is experienced in soft accessories and love the energy and challenges of a new company? Do you not just follow the current trends, but forecast the upcoming seasons? If so, we are looking for you!
We are a Fifth Avenue fashion company, creating scarves, wraps, ruanas, ponchos, kimonos, hats, cold weather, and gloves for women, from juniors to missy to contemporary. Recently, we have expanded into hosiery and children’s accessories, as well. Our design department is ISO a talented and cutting edge, yet down to earth Design Director to lead our creatives team.
Duties to Include:
• Direct and oversee a team of designers/design assistants who use computer aided design (CAD) for product design.
• Develop, implement, and manage the company's design strategy and brands, as approved by management.
• Ensure drawings, designs, sampling, and projects are completed on time and adhere to the established specifications and standards.
• Oversee development of customer-specific private label lines, including working with sales team members and directly with clients as needed
• Monitor processes to ensure organizational and budgetary goals are met
• Trend research and development, including forecasting
• Work side by side with NY and China sourcing/production teams to develop quality samples at best costs
• Partner with account executives and merchandising partners to develop styles to best serve client and market needs
• Participation in regular in-person or remote company meetings
• Adhere to and promote compliance within design department to company policy guidelines
• Leverage most current CAD methods to achieve desired aesthetics in knit, woven, and print applications.
• Use knowledge of color, construction, material; fiber, yarn, and knitting/stitching techniques
• Create accurate technical specifications for construction.
• Prepare tech packs for overseas production team
• Communicate regularly with manufacturers and overseas production team regarding: sampling, production, quality, comments, and any other topics as necessary.
• Create original artwork (knit, print, yarn dye, embroideries, etc.) for a variety of styles and applications.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of Adobe Software; Photoshop, Illustrator, and other software/hardware as required to complete tasks.
• Rework art; scan, clean, color, and color reduction for supplied artwork; product photography, and all other office tasks for representation in branding line.
• Sketch detailed templates of apparel or accessories items.
• Ensure all work is presentable for key meetings and mill-ready for submission by calendar targets
• Ongoing effective communication and mentorship to peers
• Confer with sales and management executives or with clients to discuss design ideas.
• Responsibility for overseeing Design Department costs, including salaries, sample purchases, and other expenses
• Travel as necessary for inspiration, research, and communication with manufacturers
• Any additional tasks as needed for the success of the design department and company as a whole
• At least five years experience as a Design Director, Creative Director, or similar position in the soft accessories industry
• Women’s and children’s soft accessories are a must; hosiery/legwear and other accessory categories are a BIG plus
• Experience with both licensed brands and private label
• Familiarity with package design
• Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite for Teams, as well as Microsoft Office
• Expertise with Mac platform
• Willingness to learn new applications
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes and costing
• Management skills
• Ability to work smoothly with a wide variety of personalities and in any situation
• Travel, if needed
TO APPLY: Please send your cover letter and resume, along with a link to or samples of your work.
Manager, General Accounting
The OpportunityManage all aspects of the accounting department including but not limited to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Payroll with emphasis on accuracy and SOX control compliance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage monthly financial reporting requirement
- Ensures SOX compliance including adhering to key controls and maintaining required documentation
- Resolve problems and respond to non-routine inquiries relating to finance issues, office policy and operations
- Manages external and internal audit process, including managing the request list, status calls and providing appropriate explanations and support.
- Provides financial data and analysis as needed
- Provide backup support for the payroll processing function
- Oversee the preparation of property tax returns for multiple jurisdictions
- Maintains confidentiality in regards to company financial data
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business need
- All associates are responsible for having an awareness and understanding of Gildan’s Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
Profile & Core Competencies
- BS in Accounting or Business Degree required
- CPA Preferred
- 5-7 years relevant work experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Experience and/or preferred understanding of JD Edwards and Hyperion
- ADP Experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of financial procedures and policies
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Understanding of SOX controls
To learn more about Gildan and its corporate citizenship practices and initiatives can be found at www.gildan.com and www.genuinegildan.com, respectively.
Warp Knitting Technician
Candidates should have:
- Solid verifiable work history
- Clean criminal record/background check/drug test
- High school education or GED
Preference will be given to candidates with Mayer Warp Knit equipment experience. Otherwise experience with circular knitting, weaving, or hosiery knitting experience would be helpful.
WARP KNIT TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
Sets up, starts up, adjusts and repairs a set of knitting machines to knit quality fabric according to specifications, using knowledge of machine function. Must have knowledge of styles, yarns and defects. Must have ability to comprehend measurements of lengths and weights and be able to follow specification sheets and labels. The technician must be able to detect and analyze knitted fabric for defects in order to make needed repairs. Repairs and replaces machine parts using an assortment of hand tools. Is responsible for maintaining machine runners to specification. Replaces broken boots and damaged and/or worn and guides.
Also responsible for maintaining equipment with respect to preventive maintenance activities. Technicians are responsible for efficiency and fabric quality on their assignment. Performs established housekeeping assignments.
Position requires good mechanical skills, hand/eye coordination and vision. Must be able to read and write and be able to comprehend information concerning style changes and machine assignments and be able to communicate with knitting operators. Mechanical skills involved include the use of an assortment of hand tools. Physical requirements may include the use of a stepladder or step stool and the use of up to 50 pounds of force required in the use of hand tools.
Strong mechanical aptitude and interest in learning and developing new skills is essential.
EFA's advanced warping, knitting, dyeing, and finishing (or tentering) operations produce innovative fabrics for many different uses.
We provide a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, plus 401k with company match, paid vacation, and 10 paid holidays.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!