Hospital Insurance Representative Job Description Sample
Farmers Insurance Sales Representative
Farmers Insurance is seeking a qualified sales professional to join their team for the role of Insurance Sales Representative. As a key member of our sales and support team, you will play a detrimental role in servicing and helping our district grow through value-based dialogue and remarkable customer service. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, then this opportunity is for you.
The main requirement for this position is the acquisition of State licenses such as the Property & Casualty License as well as the Life & Health License. This opportunity extends to those who are not yet licensed, but willing to obtain both licenses. Other requirements for this position are as follows but not required:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Telemarketing experience
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time-management, and commitment skills
- Desire to continually learn and apply new products and services
- Desire to be active in the local community
- Basic computer, math, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and written communication capabilities
- Farmers Insurance is a competitive, front-line insurance company with multiple coverage options including auto, home, financial, business, commercial and many more. The company offers award-winning training, ranked #1 in the industry (recognized by Corporate Exchange USA and Training Magazine). Farmers Insurance is the 3rd largest Property & Casualty insurer in America and growing. The district 36 office is full of resources which include a team of sales specialists ready to help with any questions or sales issues, monthly training classes that spotlight specific lines of business, work spaces for new agents, and a team of individuals ready to make every agent successful.
Insurance Follow Up Representative
Minnesota Health Insurance Program Representative - MN Health Insurance Program Representative 1
Insurance Sales Representative
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
The Tack-West Allstate agency has been in business for 20 years and is one of the top 4% of agents in the country - because of our great success we are expanding our business.
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Right now, we are hiring top performing sales associates in our Rochester and Clawson locations.
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to stay organized
- Team player
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
Must be willing to obtain a Property & Casualty insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
A Property & Casualty license is required however, it’s not required to apply for the position. If you do not hold a P&C license must have the capability to obtain one prior to employment.
SALARY - Base plus commission plus bonus
Health and life insurance benefits are provided to full-time employees.
Health Insurance Enrollment Representative - MN Health Insurance Program Representative 1
Insurance Representative - Anschutz Campus - Full Time
HFA Insurance Claims Care Representative - Maryville, TN
Patient Access Representative II St. Clare Hospital Lakewood, WA
Claims Examiner Representative - Health Insurance
Insurance Sales Representative
State Farm Agency is looking for enthusiastic, individual to join our successful team. As a team member, you will be providing customer service and helping grow our Auto, Home, Life, Health and Business Insurance. We are a fast paced Agency located in Albuquerque. We need a goal orientated, hard-working individual to help us provide remarkable customer service and expand our market share.
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
MY TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES
Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
Setting sales and growth goals
Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
Learning how to network effectively
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, we will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred, not required
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Experience in marketing
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain), assistance provided
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain), assistance provided
Salary, commission, bonuses
Six paid company holidays annually, plus paid time off (PTO) plan based on length of tenure
Opportunity fr career development including managing your own agency if qualified
High Brand Awareness
A position where you can truly make a positive impact on the life of a family/individual
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!