Host Hostess Job Description Sample
This position is responsible for greeting guests at the door. The host/hostess seats and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner. Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of special catch and soups.
At Ruth’s Chris, pride and integrity are the standard, and going the extra mile isn’t a chore, it’s second nature. For our team that means continuously delivering heartfelt hospitality on a 500 degree sizzling plate as we transform guests into Raving Fans.
Greeter Host Hostess Maitre D
Houston's Boca Raton is currently seeking exceptional candidates to join its greeter staff as greeters, hosts, or hostesses!
We are always searching for friendly, energetic, highly motivated individuals who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented restaurant environment. Previous restaurant experience is not required!
*Pay is highly competitive -- greeters can earn between $18 and $22 per hour!
Medical and dental benefits are available.
Part-time and full-time positions are open.
Set schedules are posted weeks in advance.
Dining benefits at our 45-plus restaurants across the country.
Positive and professional work environment. *Perfect opportunity for growth and restaurant operationsexperience.
Meets arriving customers as they enter restaurant with cordial greeting.
Escorts to assigned tables, issues menus and solicits rapport in order to accommodate special needs or requests.
Assigns sections and notifies servers of new seats in their section to ensure the customers receive immediate and proper attention.
Maintains a highly visible appearance in restaurant during entire shift by remaining at the cashier station and periodically circulating through the restaurant in order to assist servers, to respond to any customer requests and to assess the efficiency of the operation for management.
Receives payment and processes the transaction on computerized cash register, counting back change out loud for the protection of guest and restaurant.
Verifies accuracy of all items on guest checks by confirming correct pricing, discounts and method of payment.
Ensures that all charge vouchers are completely filled out and verifies dates, charge amount, authorization number and signature.
Elicits feedback from departing customers on products and services in order to improve the operation to increase customer base and maximize revenues. Takes written notes in order to report comments to management.
Distributes and accounts for all checks issued to servers for the shift by maintaining accurate written check issuance log for entire shift.
Counts all revenues received for the day, using calculator and balancing to cash register reports, immediately alerting management to discrepancies.
Balances and reconciles computerized and manual reports at the end of each shift in order to present accurate and organized daily business records to the Accounting Department.
Maintains a clean and attractive restaurant by assisting with vacuuming, sweeping, general cleaning and sidework duties.
Checks the proper set-up of tables and seating prior to opening.
Immediately reports in writing any maintenance or housekeeping discrepancies to management.
Exhibits a professional appearance and maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Featuring 250 guest rooms with a fresh take on the modern hotel, Hotel Nia will provide thoughtful tech and high touch experiences to guests and visitors. The restaurant and bar will feature a unique and communal experience with shared Mediterranean plates and inspired cocktails. An independent, intimate coffee shop creates a unique stay and offers a warm spot for locals to meet. Comfortable California style surrounds the pool bar and luscious courtyard and the spacious fitness center allows guests to stretch out and sweat. And as the center of Menlo Park, the 11,000 square foot flexible meeting space also opens up to 9,000 square feet of outdoor event space with sunny views. See more at www.hotelnia.com.
Check out what the industry is saying about us, and don’t miss this opportunity to join what will be the diamond hotel in the Silicon Valley! https://www.hotelnewsresource.com/article93739.html
Breakfast Host Hostess
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Breakfast Buffet. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage selections to setup and replenish the buffet with the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares and serves menu items to sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner. Frequently checks buffet line to replenish food, beverages and supplies needed.
- Sets out plates, cups, bowels, utensils and napkins for guests to use.
- Prepares coffee and/or tea by established standards.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced/high energy environment with ability to stand, bend, and lift frequently.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
We are looking for both host/hostess and servers. Part time and full time are both welcomed. For host/hostess we pay up to 9.00 and servers are tipped out. We are looking for outgoing and very friendly person to make customers feel welcomed every visit. We are also looking for a dedicated and hard working individual. Please e-mail ichiban.goodfood@hotmail,com or call 770 312 4392 to schedule an interview.
Hiring FOH and BOH team members...Come be a part of this great family environment. Great pay and great environment.
Host Hostess Mercy Health PRN
Host Hostess Mercy Health PRN
Job ID: 4657505
January 25, 2018
Youngstown, OH, United States
Nutrition Service Full/Part Time:
0 Job Summary The Host/Hostess is primarily responsible for the delivery and pick up of patient trays, stocking the units, delivery, filling out and pick up of patient menus. The Host/Hostess promotes favorable guest relations and continuously expresses the core value and philosophy of the health center. Qualifications - Minimum EDUCATION:
High School diploma or equivalent required. Able to demonstrate ability to read. Previous experience with modified diets and food service preferred.
Must display good communication skills and promote favorable guest relations. Experience Preferred
Hours Hours per pay period: 0 This position could float to Area Hospitals and offsite locations in Youngstown.
Shift and Job Schedule Job Shift: All, Job Schedule: Contingent
Equal Employment Opportunity It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
The Host is responsible to greet all Guest Friends as they enter the Restaurant. The Host will use MidiCi standard operating procedures to inform Guest Friends about the MidiCi Experience and guide them in their visit. The Host is also responsible to manage the waiting line, as well as assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the Front of House as a secondary duty.
Hosting at a casual fine dining establishment
Dietary Host Hostess & Worker
St Francis Hospital is now The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus. We honor the hospital’s proud history delivering world-class, compassionate care close to home. Our Dietary team is GROWING and we are looking to fill the following openings:
- Dietary Worker Full Time,
- 1st- Day, 80 hours per pay period; 6AM-2:30PM; 11:30AM-8PM; Weekends
- Dietary Worker
- PRN, Varied, PRN; Varied Hours
- Dietary Host Hostess
- Part Time, 2nd- Evening, 40 hours per pay period; 4:00PM-8:00PM; With Weekends
As part of the University of Kansas and Ardent Health Services we offer a competitive benefit package for our Full time employees. Some of these Benefits include:
- Medical and prescription drugs
- Vision & Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Account
- Life and Accident (AD&D) Insurance , <D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Time Off
- Work-life balance
- Perks and convenience benefits
- High School Diploma/GED Preferred
- Food Service Background preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!