Hot Press Operator Job Description Sample
Panels: HOT Press Operator
PANELS: HOT PRESS OPERATOR
1st = 6:30 AM to 2:45 PM
2nd = 2:30 PM to 10:45 PM
3rd = 10:30 PM to 6:45 AM
Perform operations such as laminating, routing, and assembly of components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform preparation work on assemblies and products including routing, drilling, installing insert and fasteners.
2. Prepare skins and core according to PQR
3. Read and interrupt technical drawings and schedules
4. Perform testing on adhesive
5. Load and unload panels from press
6. Inspect and prepare press platens for next operation
7. Inspect finished product for appearance, alignment and bonding
8. Fill out shipment information forms
9. Fill out and attach shipping labels
10. Complete necessary paperwork, maintain detailed notes and fill out all logs.
11. Assist other production areas as necessary.
12. Read work orders and follow instructions
13. Frequently ask production area if they need help
14. Provide the customer with the best value including Cost, Quality, and Delivery by being efficient, productive, and careful
15. Participate in improving our product, processes, equipment and methods
16. Handle internal and external questions in a prompt professional manner
17. Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times
18. Continually look for ways to improve job efficiency and performance
19. Perform all reasonably related duties as assigned.
GENERAL EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
One to three months.
General Educational Development:
A level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of high school in order to prepare records and reports, perform calculations, and deal effectively with others.
INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT AND INITIATIVE:
Independent judgment is minimal. The employee works according to specific procedures or methods but must select proper material, make minor adjustments or changes to equipment or tools utilized, and the like. Supervision available to handle unusual situations.
To apply for this position submit your resume or call (616) 929 - 0163 to speak to a recruiter, stop in and apply @ 7900 Logistics Dr Suite D, Zeeland MI 49464
Hot Press Operator
- Hot Press Operator* Shift Information: 2nd Shift, 3:30 pm-12:00 amBusiness Description: Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: 1.
Perform basic and detailed machining and assembly tasks to operate at least one machine and/or perform many manual / assembly duties. 2. Perform repetitious and previously performed work without supervisory and technical assistance. Assistance may be needed for other work. 3.
Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected to be learned – must be willing to cross train. 4. Utilizes basic skills and experience background to perform machining and manual tasks. 5. Process transactions necessary for work situations that requires very good working PC user know-how. 6.
Improvising sometimes is necessary to solve work problems to maintain work schedules. 7. As necessary, supervisor may assign to assist and help others with work. 8. Work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, routing sheets, etc.; uses basic math ---- all in English. 9.
Perform minor maintenance and work with others to provide assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned. 10. May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use some production tools including hand tools and precision devices. 11. When assigned perform duties and tasks outside department and job to the best of individual skill and ability. 12.
Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as work schedules require. In peak periods additional overtime is required. 13. Comply with general work rules -- responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely. Physical
Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to crouch or kneel.
Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:Education and Experience: Generally high school vocational orientated background or related education is preferred, and typically, 3 months to 3 years of fast pace, high volume production experience or similar background or equivalent combination of education and experience is needed to successfully perform job requirements. Time classified in the specific job classifications does not automatically qualify an individual. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements and a company approved job opening must exist.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.
Hot Press Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under general supervision, must exercise knowledge to perform a variety of job duties relating to the proficient set-up of Hot Press machines including but not limited to:
Perform set-up and operation of machines effectively and within specified time frames
Review routing requirements and determine adequate temperatures and tooling needed
Ability to troubleshoot and find resolutions
Provide information for Inspector evaluation and validation of quality
Utilization of AIC Job Clock System as needed
Assist and train new operators effectively
Adhere to all AIC company policies
Other duties as assigned In addition to the above, Operators are to maintain an organized, clean and safe work area using safety standards and expectations while adhering to all quality practices. Management may change responsibilities and/or assignments to meet the business needs without prior notice. AIC follows an At-Will Employment practice. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED, and certificate from a technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience. REQUIRED SKILLS:
Language: ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to verbally communicate effectively.
Mathematical: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
Ability to read and interpret router instructions and specifications.
Properly use calipers, micrometers and other gauge measuring tools.
Requisition ID: 174707.4
CDL Hot Oil Truck Operator
$500 SIGN ON BONUS UPON IMMEDIATE HIRE, THEN $500 AFTER 90 DAYS
Due to rapid recent geographic expansion, we are looking for hardworking, motivated, safety and customer service focused drivers to operate our new and well-maintained equipment.
- Must be able to operate the units in an efficient and safe manner in accordance with all DOT, OSHA, state, federal and company regulations and guidelines.
- This job entails 10% driving and 90% working in the field.
- You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Class A CDL, Tanker Endorsement, HAZMAT
Why Choose us?
- Rapid Growth and Immediate need for additional operators
- Competitive Wages
- Outstanding Benefits
- Company-paid Term Life/AD&D
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
Experienced Flexo Press Operator And/Or Press Operator Apprentice
Prime Package & Label Co., LLC (an equal opportunity employer and established label printing company) is looking to hire an experienced press operator.
401K, health and dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
Please provide resume.
Prime Package & Label’s mission is to create customer loyalty by providing complete customer satisfaction through 100% on time delivery of top quality labels at the lowest cost. We will accomplish this goal through continuous improvement in the areas of quality, product development, productivity, safety, waste reduction and customer focus.
Hot Oil Truck Operator Drivef
BAU Oil Servicesis a professional hot oil company offering experienced operators in the Bakken. We run new reliable equipment and partner with a limited number of oil companies in order to meet their work demands. We are responsive, reliable, arrive on time, and provide a safe experience. BAU has partnered with Safety Services Company and are members of ISN and PEC. Our goal is to provide maximum customer satisfaction and position our employees for success. BAU is your first source for all hot oil needs.
At BAU, we understand any company is only as good as its employees and our employees are the most important part of our company. When becoming an employee at BAU, you are part of a team that looks out for your best interests. Our leadership team is passionate about mentoring and setting our employees up for success!
BAU offers great benefits including:
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Training
- Paid weekly
- Health Insurance – Employee Portion paid at 100% by BAU!
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay
Oil Truck OperatorPOSITION SUMMARY:
BAU Oil Services is looking for hard working, motivated, bright, energetic, safety and customer service focused operators to drive our new and well-maintained equipment to various area locations and operate the units in an efficient and safe manner in accordance with all DOT, OSHA, state, federal and company regulations and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Driving truck with a total capacity in excess of 3 tons
· Operating high-pressure pump and burner for heating fluids, using controls such as levers, pedals, and buttons
· Operating high-pressure pump to circulate hot oil or water down flowlines, tubing and casing to melt and remove paraffin build-up
· Operating high-pressure pump to test the integrity of tubing and casing
· Observing equipment gauges and indicators and hand signals to monitor job activities and conditions
· Carrying and laying out hoses and joints of pipe from the truck to the wellhead or battery
· Connecting and disconnecting hoses and joints of pipe using hand tools
· Following safe operating procedures according to specifications of jobs and equipment specifications of loads and equipment
· Repairing, maintaining and adjusting equipment, often using hand tools vehicle inspection per tech per month
· Must possess the capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become proficient quickly.
· Ability to manage stress, exercise self-control, adhere to company policies and uphold the mission of the organization.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
· Must have acceptable MVR and valid Class A driver's license, Tanker Endorsement
· 1-year oilfield experience preferred
· Winter and off-road driving experience is a plus
· Has a flexible schedule and is able to work on a rotating schedule: days/nights
· Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
· Effective written and oral communication required
· A valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass background and drug screen
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the work.
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
- Surface Conditions. Surface conditions will range from ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions and customer offices.
- Work Conditions - exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
Job Type: Full-time
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator We are actively seeking for a talented, polished and professional Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator with one of our technology client in Atlanta, Georgia. JOB DETAILS:
Atlanta, Georgia Industry: Technology Client Required level of education: Minimum High School Diploma Duration: 10 - 12 Months (Possible temp to hire) Pay Rate: $13.50/hr; W2 Details: Operate digital and color equipment as required Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper
Printer Operator / Press Operator / Print Press Operator
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator
We are actively seeking for a talented, polished and professional Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator with one of our technology client in
Industry: Technology Client
Required level of education: Minimum High School Diploma
Duration: 10 - 12+ Months (Possible temp to hire)
Rate: $13.38/hr; W2
- Operate digital and color equipment as required
- Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
- Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserter, laminating, and hole punchers)
- Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan)
- Apply asset tags to office equipment and update database
- Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts
- Process basic forms and update information using a PC Collect and submit meter reads
- Respond to print /copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications
- Operate high volume printers and copiers as required
- Operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment
Hot Punch Furnace Operator
Job Description General
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of the position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request. In this role the selected person will need to have a good time management skills due to running 4 furnaces at once. The selected person will need to be able to work in a team environment and have a strong understanding of 5s and TPM. Duties: * Learn to operate multiple pieces of equipment including a horizontal furnance, butt welder, punch press.
Work as part of a team to identify quality and production gaps in the operation of new
Flex hours/schedule as demand dictates
Participate in safety initiatives.
Meet customer quality and production needs.
Utilize SAP for transactions, Inventory control
Willing to cross train on multiple pieces of equipment. Climate: Position requires highly motivated individual that can work in a rapidly changing manufacturning environment. Work is conducted in an environment of management and factory skilled and non-skilled personnel, with special emphasis on practicing team principles.
* Will to be hands on with equipment troubleshooting and process improvements
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Some computer ability
Good mathematical ability Hours:(1) M-F 5p-5a (2) A/B 5a-5p
EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black
& Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 49053BR
City:* East Longmeadow
Business:* US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)
3Rd Shift Valve Forge Press Operator
Job responsibilities include promoting safety, quality, production and 5S. The operator will be responsible for running an automated valve forge press, but will also be expected to cross-train including running a manual valve forge press. The operator would be responsible to complete changeovers in a timely manner, change their own tooling and minor troubleshooting of the press, which could include the lube system, kickouts, rails, etc. . Although this position would start on an automated forge press, the employee would be expected to learn additional operations such as manual valve press, material handler, shear operator, quality control, and die assembly. Essential Functions:
Operates Valve forge press
Troubleshoots machine malfunctions and performs minor maintenance on machines.
Keeps work area clean and free of hazards – maintains 5S
Works and communicates with audit/quality control and supervisor to identify quality problems or concerns
Performs set-up on presses for different valve prints
Sorts valves, gears, and slugs for defects
Adjusts machinery during changeover
Uses gauges to check valve/gear specifications
Changes punches and dies as needed
Works with tool room on die quality problems
- Perform other incidental and related duties as assigned. Qualifications
High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
Relocation not included - must live within 50 miles to be considered. Position Criteria:
Understands Statistical Process Control
Fork truck operation
Ability to setup machinery
Ability to read process sheets
Visual inspection of cold and hot parts
Entering data into computer
Position may require daily overtime, 7 days a week and working holidays
Physical requirements include constantly being on your feet, using a set of tongs to grab hot valves and perform quality checks. The employee would be working in extreme heat in the summer. When operating an automated press the employee will be on their feet for their shift.
Some walking required when completing change overs or tooling changes.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing, pulling when changing tooling. In addition to the plant wide PPE the operator is required to wear green tinted glasses, shop coat and gloves.
One year of industrial experience We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto Job Level: Entry Level Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: No Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!