Hot Room Attendant Job Description Sample
Housekeeper - Room Attendant
GRAND PACIFIC RESORTS IS NOW HIRING!!! No Experience Needed! Willing to Train! Room for Advancement! Great Benefits! Please call HR at 760-828-4204 after sending your resume for an immediate phone interview.
WE ABSOLUTELY TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!
Complimentary stays at any of our 18 resorts
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Leadership Development Program
Mobile phone and provider discounts
Fitness club discounts
Car rental discounts
Life and Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
LIKE TO HAVE FUN & BE RECOGNIZED? WE DO!!
Would you like to be a part of a team that helps our guests have an epic vacation experience at a growing resort management & development organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on...
To be successful as a Housekeeping you will need to be a hard working professional who provides superb hospitality by maintaining the pristine appearance of the resort.
Keep Reading IF:
YOU LOVE PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You have experience providing quality customer service in a fast paced environment. You go the extra mile to ensure that every guest/owner is welcomed with a friendly smile and that they can count on you as a resource. You pride yourself on a job well done.
YOU ARE POSITIVE AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. You maintain a positive disposition, even if you are busier than usual or under a tight deadline. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for you.
YOU VALUE SAFETY. You are careful to perform work safely and you follow organizational guidelines and industry standards to prevent incidences. Safety is of the utmost importance to you and you do not compromise safety at any time.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Provides room attendants with supplies necessary to perform their duties.
- Empties carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Cleans and maintains the resort corridors, stairs, patio deck, garage, hot tub, sauna, and general public areas at the highest state of cleanliness.
- Assists with VIP room preparations, chemical cleans carpet as needed with provided equipment, turns mattresses as scheduled by supervisors, washes walls, windows, and public areas, moves furniture upon request, maintains supply and storage of linen, assist in the needs of owners and guests, cross train in repairs and maintenance responsibilities.
- Works closely with front desk, runs errands for the Executive Housekeeper, dust and polishes all wood and brass areas.
Education, Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be very detail oriented and attentive professional who is able to remain prepared, multi task, and provide exemplary customer service to both guests/owners and associates.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong customer service skills
Grand Pacific Resorts is a full-service resort management and development company. This includes selecting superior resort locations, securing all of the necessary capital and financing to execute a project, choosing the best development team for a specific resort location, and conducting the marketing and sales process to ensure a successful project.
We are unique in the vacation ownership industry as one of the few developers who continue our partnership with our developed resorts long-term through our operations management team, Grand Pacific Resorts Management (GPRM). GPRM manages resort operations under contracts with each vacation ownership association, with a focus on our award-winning service culture.
Grand Pacific Resort Management credits its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in. The professionals at Grand Pacific Resorts take great pride in managing their resorts and creating memorable vacations for over 70,000 families each year.
Part-Time Housekeeping Room Attendant
In the heart of Temecula wine country, Ponte Vineyard Inn is a 60-room boutique hotel which offers elegant interiors and posh amenities. Enjoy wine tasting, wine country dining and 360 degrees of breathtaking views at our Temecula hotel. We offer to make arrangements with local purveyors for spa treatments, hot air balloon rides, horseback riding, golf and more.
Come experience the dream of working in the country!
Ponte Vineyard Inn currently seeks a Housekeeping Attendant to join our valued Housekeeping team. You will ensure a clean and comfortable environment for all of our guests. The ideal candidate will be energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and have a passion for giving guests an exceptional experience.
You will perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain cleanliness of the property and all of the guests rooms, including replenishing inventory or supplies in a manger that exceeds the guests expectations.
Essential Duties and
- To ensure guest satisfaction and profitability is maximized at every opportunity.
- To uphold professional standards of excellence and set an example to all other associates at all times.
- Disinfect and sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Sweep, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork.
- Wash walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Wash windows, door panels and sills.
- Ensure all guest rooms are clean and organized in the allotted time frame on a daily basis.
- Replenish all linens and sundries according to set standards.
- Report any missing items from rooms to Housekeeping Manager.
- Report any maintenance issues or concerns to Housekeeping Manager.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for guests by ensuring all assigned keys are maintained according to departmental procedures and that all guest rooms are locked upon departure.
- Report all items left by guests immediately according to lost and found policies of the hotel.
- Ensure that trash is removed from the facility and grounds, empty wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Maintain flowers and grounds as needed by planting and pruning flowers and bushes as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and inventory of storage areas reporting any deficiencies to Housekeeping Manager.
- Assist to perform other housekeeping tasks as hotel demands require.
- Perform any additional duties as requested by Housekeeping Manager.
- Understand and adhere to environmental standards set by the hotel.
- To be able to work well under pressure and to complete all assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- To maintain a clean work environment and uphold all Health and Safety Regulations.
- Always have higher expectations for service levels.
- Be confident in taking the lead in any guest issues that may arise during your shift and communicate these to your Manager immediately.
- Set the example of excellence in standards to other Associates at all times.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out before the end of shift.
- Assist fellow Associates with additional job duties as business dictates and is required.
- Understands and adheres to the Ponte values and service standards.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma)
- Minimum of 1-2 years housekeeping experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Has attention to detail and the ability to follow direction and abide by standard operating procedures.
- Ability to focus for an entire shift, trouble shooting and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects under tight time constraints.
- Ability to maintain positive work atmosphere by communicating effectively with clients, carriers, coworkers and management.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to communicate and understand direction in English language preferred.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- A natural desire and willingness to serve others.
- Consistently striving to be better.
- Learn and perform with Ponte Family Estate Winery Core Values. (Core Values; Mutual Respect, Integrity, Attention to Detail, Constant Focus on Excellence, Sustainability and Mentorship).
- This position is exposed to cleaning products and chemicals which are used in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction labels, posted on the product.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The associate frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb or balance. The associate is occasionally required to sit.
- The associate must frequently lift, move, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time throughout entire shift.
- Ability to work in high temperatures.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Housekeeping Supervisor & Room Attendant Crowne Plaza Denver
In this role you will clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash etc. which may include cleaning of kitchen areas, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware etc. The Room Attendant will notify the supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied while you monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping. Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills and some housekeeping experience is preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and/or pulling approximately 200 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling.
Laundry Room Attendant - Part-Time
CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3,000 team members who are driven by one goal — being best-in-class. Our mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join us, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the CSC ServiceWorks of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions and air vending services for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
CSC ServiceWorks values and retains its associates by offering industry leading benefits including:
Competitive pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) with generous company match.
LAUNDRY ROOM ATTENDANT POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITES:
- Maintain a clean, safe and neat environment in all laundry room store facilities
- Clean and fold customer laundry as retail service provided in accordance with Company guidelines
- Properly weigh laundry to charge customer accordingly
- Prepare appropriate receipt and accounting documentation for services
- Check all washers and dryers for foreign object and remove objects from equipment
- Keep all washer and dryers clean, including around lids and spaces between machines
- Remove lint from dryers and from thermostat bulbs in dryers
- Promptly phone in to the COE, all machines, electrical, plumbing, building, lighting, signs etc. not in proper working order
- Clean windows and doors
- On a daily basis, clean all areas of the store, including but not limited to, floors, restrooms, access areas behind dryers, storage room, utility room and office area
- Remove trash throughout the day as needed
- Clean and sweep outside sidewalk of store
- Remove trash and debris from the parking lot
- Promptly notify Store Supervisor of any hazards whether inside or outside of store including sidewalks and parking lot, including any vandalism
- Handle customer service issues when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by Store Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent; and
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate cash register and credit/debit machines
- Efficient record keeping skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a retail environment
- Ability to safely operate a washer, dryer and coin changer
- Experience installing large appliances (preferred)
- Plumbing and/or electrical knowledge a plus
- Specific physical demands may vary based on assigned geography or equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds and will frequently work in a variety of environmental conditions (both weather and non-weather related)
- Push and pull hand carts loaded with supplies
- Ability to maneuver in restrictive areas; often squatting, kneeling, crawling and reaching overhead, while lifting, holding and maneuvering tools or service parts weighing from 20-50 lbs.
Maintain cleanliness standards of the hotel in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Clean up to Hotel standards in all areas of the Hotel.
- Communicate to Supervisor, Housekeeping Manager or General Manager when recovering any and all lost and found items.
- Effectively work with team members to accomplish assigned tasks each day.
- Follow all instructions when filling spray bottles with cleaning chemicals; never mix chemicals.
- Work in a safe manner to prevent injury to yourself, other staff members or our valued guests.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of maid closets, guest laundry areas and corridors. Support environmental commitments by having the knowledge, skills and values to be a leader in the global goal of “greening” the hospitality industry.
- Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Department Supervisor.
· Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures during the execution of assigned duties
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work.
- Maintain control of keys issued to perform assigned duties.
- Work efficiently and as part of the team
- Properly handle all equipment and cleaning chemicals (i.e. washer, dryer, detergents etc.)
- Maintain control of keys issued to perform assigned duties.
Choose from a delightful range of suites within this hotel in Salt Lake City. Each of our stylish suites features modern decor and is rich in comforts. Enjoy modern amenities such as LCD TVs and WiFi. Stay active in the fitness center or swim laps in the heated indoor swimming pool.
Host a meeting or special event at this downtown Salt Lake City hotel in a range of flexible meeting rooms. With 6,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space, including the latest A/V equipment, our professional staff will organize any event. Corporate guests will also appreciate our 24-hour business center with WiFi, printing and photocopying services.
Hotel Housekeeping Room Attendant - Best Western Navigator
Who You Are...
You are part of the Housekeeping team. You are tasked with maintaining the high standards of cleanliness of our guest rooms and public areas. You have a great eye for detail and are passionate about making the room perfect for the next guest. You effectively communicate any items you find that are not in proper working order and may need assistance from maintenance. You take pride in your work, the hotel, and 360° Hotel Group, to make sure we exceed our guests’ expectations and do this while meeting productivity and safety standards.
- You are outgoing, friendly and can communicate professionally with our guests, your supervisor and your co-workers
- You take pride in your work.
- You like working with a team of people just like you.
- You are actively engaged and passionate about where you work
- You work with professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to work Weekends
If this is you, visit us at: http://www.360hotelgroup.com/careers.htm
A full job description is available at the time of interview.
At 360 Hotel Group, we are deeply committed to being an employer of choice. Our team members are comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Our team of hospitality professionals is committed to maintaining a people-centric culture in a positive work environment, that is centered on our core values. We are looking for team players who believe in these same values and have an interest in developing their hospitality careers.
360 Hotel Group is continuously reviewing and enhancing our robust benefit packages. Our benefits include:
*Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plans
*Vacation and sick pay
*Matching 401(k) contributions
*Paid bereavement and parental leaves
*Rooms at discounted employee rates...and more!
Apply today by visiting us at: http://www.360hotelgroup.com/careers.htm
POSITION SUMMARY: Cleaning guest rooms, hotel common areas (including bathrooms) and assist with laundry duties.
TASKS AND JOB DUTIES, INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Communicate all guest rooms need to the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Cleanliness and neatness of all hotel areas.
- Ensure good safety practices while cleaning.
- Encourage work simplification, efficiency, and general pride in work performed.
- Be prepared to clean any guest rooms and hotel common areas (including bathrooms).
- Be prepared to assist laundry personnel with washing, drying, and folding.
- Attempt to accommodate guest requests, questions, and complaints or immediately communicate with the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Maintain a professional appearance and work ethics.
- Assure the highest level of guest satisfaction through quality in guest accommodations, comfort, and service.
- Complies with all Best Western and LaCava Companies procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Competencies and Other
Ability to communicate, listen, take orders, and multi-task. Must be able to work independently with minimum amount of direct supervision. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include long hours, call-ins in the event of an emergency or snowstorm, etc. Night and weekend availability is required and mandatory.
- Education: Ability to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language of the workplace and by guests who frequently visit the workplace.
- Experience: No experience is required. It will be trained.
- Physical: Requires eye for detail and perfection. This position entails much walking, bending, stooping, carrying, reaching and lifting.
Emergency Room Attendant
Modern techniques like lean supply chain management, business and supply chain analytics are other key tools to develop a state of the art supply chain management strategy.
All above being important, we firmly believe that all good supply chain management comes from starting with how you best serve the customers and then develop the strategies to support this in the best and most efficient way.
This position provides technical support and necessary supplies to the operating room as part of a team providing 24 hour emergency coverage.
Prepares the operating room with necessary equipment and supplies, assists in recovery and in instruction of medicine students, technician interns, and other staff in the correct use of instruments and equipment.
Also responsible for providing supplies to the rest of the 0Medical Center as needed.
Requires emergency on-call duty evenings and weekends on a scheduled rotation basis.
Basic working knowledge of aseptic technique and surgical procedures; must be able to follow directions, and established protocol and procedures, and have good communication skills.
1 - 4 years related experience
High School Diploma/GED
Must be able to do rotating "on-call" schedule.
Work schedule varies based on the business needs of the Hospital. Some evening, weekend, and holiday work may be required.
Facts matter. Facts stay facts when they are collected from the root source and are reviewed through highly experienced eyes . With the right expertise and tools, fact-based decision making can improve efficiency, drive profitability and growth.
Housekeeping Guest Room Attendant
Job Description : Cleans hotel guestrooms according to hotel standards providing the highest level of quality and service for hotel guests. Anticipates guest needs, demonstrating sensitivity and responsiveness, ensuring complete satisfaction and repeat business.
Job Requirements :
* Service orientation;
* Able to work as part of a dynamic quality-driven team;
* Basic English language skills;
* Able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift;
* Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
* One year hotel housekeeping experience.
We are seeking a Room Attendant to join our team! Responsible for the overall cleanliness and neat appearance of the hotel's guest rooms.
- Change bed linens and bathroom linens, to include bath & towels, washcloths, and bath mat
- Clean all tile shower walls and fixtures in the bathroom
- Wipe and clean the bathroom sink, toilet and tub
- Clean bathroom floors making sure to remove all debris
- Replenish all required guest amenities
- Vacuum all carpet
- Clean all glass and mirrored surfaces
- Dust all furniture and ledges
- Remove all guest garbage and debris
- Maintain a neat and orderly cart and properly working equipment, such as vacuum
- Maintain accurate cleaning report for their corresponding floor section
- Vacuum the hall outside of the guest room upon completion of the room
- Must have some knowledge of cleaning supplies
- Must have strong attention to detail and be somewhat self-directed
- Strong work ethic
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!