Huller Operator Job Description Sample
Cutter Operator / Bindery Operator
Telecommunication Operator II C2/ Telecommunication Operator Ii/Cert C2C
Bindery Folder Operator / Bindery Operator 2
Data Entry Operator I
Functions: Maintains files associated with the disposition of excess government property for SMARTCO and DRMO items. The incumbent checks consistency of data by reviewing the information in the turn-in document, the SMARTCO list, the DD 1605, DD 1328, DD 1149, and the control numbers. An information card is prepared and filed for each turn-in document associated with SMARTCO and DRMO items. The incumbent shall maintain logs of each person that requests information from these files.
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Experience: One (1) year of work maintaining document files in a comparable environment.
• Must have an active secret clearance
• US Citizenship required
CJSeto Support Services, LLC (www.cjseto.com) is a VA verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing professional services nationwide in environmental compliance, health and safety, training, engineering, logistics, and IT for DoD and other federal agencies. Our corporate office resides in Ventura, CA and we have branch offices in San Diego, CA; Bloomfield, IN; and Severna Park, MD. CJSeto is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Technical Machine Operator
We have openings for Technical Molding Operators on 2nd and 3rd shifts. We are specifically looking for candidates who have technical aptitude and the ability to grow at Royal Technologies. In this role, you will start as a machine operator and through our in-house training, you will learn how to do mold changes, color changes, and other technical responsibilities. This puts you on the path to become a utility or supervisor!
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, understand, and follow operator instructions
- Basic troubleshooting responsibilities
- Through training…
- Performing setup work on injection molding machines. This includes cleaning of molding machines and associated equipment, fine-tuning and adjustment of machines according to part being produced and color changes.
- Setting up auxiliary equipment during changeovers. This includes air tools, date stamps, conveyors, etc.
- Cleaning hoppers and grinder, purging old material
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. Royal is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Heavy Equipment Operator With CDL
ESG Operations, Inc.
As a member of the Collections and Distribution Crew, you will complete projects and repair work involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes. It requires a valid Georgia CDL and experience operating backhoes and mini-excavators.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace
Customer Service Associate - Phone Operator (Pt)
Bobst Die Cutter Operator - 3Rd Shift
Do you want to work for a smart, international company that’s as committed to its employees and best practices as it is to its manufacturing processes? At Cartamundi, the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games, you’ll find a high performing, team-driven, family-centered culture.
We bring a love and passion into every game we manufacture for kids of all ages throughout the world. Our secret to success is a highly skilled, motivated workforce that believes in our company purpose: Sharing the Magic of Playing Together!
We offer competitive pay, excellent health benefits, and a great 401(K). Apply today and discover the magic of making a difference at Cartamundi!
As a 3rd Shift Bobst Die Cutter Operator your responsibilities will include:
- Setup and operation of all the standard Bobst presses.
- Loading and unloading pallets of material for the presses.
- Stripping waste and removing waste materials.
- Performing troubleshooting tasks, making all necessary adjustments to maintain quality of diecut materials and productivity of the die-cutting operation.
- Effectively preparing Make-Readies and changing tooling in standard Bobst presses. They can make effective machine and tooling adjustments in the Feeder, Platen and Stripping Station to register printed material.
- Recognizing defects on dies and strippers and taking appropriate action to ensure problems are corrected.
- Running the Aerator-Jogger and the Balers. This includes dumping loads, weighing and storing bales along with general troubleshooting and changing wire spools.
- Ensuring accurate production and quality record keeping and entering Goods Receipts quantities into SAP.
- Training new employees.
- Keeping general work area clean and performing Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) tasks.
- Understanding and following Die-cutting department quality work instructions .
To be successful in this position, we are seeking candidates who have:
- Preferred: 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating manufacturing equipment a plus
Cartamundi East Longmeadow LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities
This position is a member of Local 224 RWDSU
Candidates must be 18 years old to work for Cartamundi, East Longmeadow LLC
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent health benefits
- 401(k) Matching program and profit sharing
- International Company that is the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games
- High performing, Team-Driven, Family-Oriented Culture
Customer Trainer Sr - Aegis Officer Operator Curriculum Developer
Best Buy Store Phone Operator
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!