Huller Operator Job Description Sample
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator We are actively seeking for a talented, polished and professional Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator with one of our technology client in Atlanta, Georgia. JOB DETAILS:
Atlanta, Georgia Industry: Technology Client Required level of education: Minimum High School Diploma Duration: 10 - 12 Months (Possible temp to hire) Pay Rate: $13.50/hr; W2 Details: Operate digital and color equipment as required Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper
United States Rock Springs: Operator Assistant I To Service Operator I - Frac/Acid
United States Rock Springs: Operator Assistant I to Service Operator I - Frac/Acid
Feb 13, 2018
Location: Rock Springs, WY, US, 82901 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Under strict supervision, learns basic safety and repair procedures on PSL equipment using the I Learn competency process defined for this job role. Learns basic operations to include but not limited to: (1) performing pre/post job equipment inspections, (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, (3) maintaining support equipment (i.e., pumps, treating lines etc.). Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.) following I Learn's career development system processes.
Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for a job. May be asked to assist during the rigging up and down of service line equipment at the wellsite. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
Skills are acquired by completing the career development requirements in I Learn's competency management system for Operator Assistant I. Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency Task Lists requirements. The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
Reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are preferred. Licensure to drive commercial vehicles is required.
Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes. This is the entry level position into the Service Operator job family. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 1801 Blairtown Road, Rock Springs, Wyoming, 82901, United States
Requisition Number: 47569
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Product Service Line:
Production Enhancement Full Time / Part Time:
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market:
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
2Nd Shift Web Operator 6/C Web Operator
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . 2nd Shift Web Operator 6/C Web Operator- Lansing, MI 5800 West Grand River Ave Lansing, Michigan, 48906 United States
GENERAL PURPOSE : To manufacture printed and non-printed forms on a 6 color rotary web press.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS : Sets-up and operates the printing press to manufacture forms and insert orders. Provides base run orders for inventory for future imprinting, custom orders.
Verifies quality of printed and non-printed product coming off of press, such as color match, quantity and printing defects. Acts as last quality check before bindery. Instructs and oversees press helper duties.
Completes all necessary paperwork for job, such as timesheets, quality status cards, paper transactions, etc. Performs scheduled preventive and other maintenance as needed. Keeps work area clean and organized according to 5S.
Complies with all SOP’s and GMP’s. Performs other job duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS : Must have at least 2 years Offset printing experience-- web offset preferred.Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.Must pass color vision test.Must pass color hue test.Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)Must be able to maintain good attendance.Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.Must be reliable and dependable.Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. #MI WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Sets-up and operates the printing press to manufacture forms and insert orders.Provides base run orders for inventory for future imprinting, custom orders.Verifies quality of printed and non-printed product coming off of press, such as color match, quantity and printing defects.Acts as last quality check before bindery.Instructs and oversees press helper duties.Completes all necessary paperwork for job, such as timesheets, quality status cards, paper transactions, etc.Performs scheduled preventive and other maintenance as needed.Keeps work area clean and organized according to 5S.Complies with all SOP’s and GMP’s.Performs other job duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:Must have at least 2 years Offset printing experience-- web offset preferred.Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.Must pass color vision test.Must pass color hue test.Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)Must be able to maintain good attendance.Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.Must be reliable and dependable.Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.#MIWestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. 2nd Shift Web Operator 6/C Web Operator
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Crane Operator With Chicago Crane Operator License
Mobil crane operator with valid CDL license and City of Chicago Crane License needed .
Minimum five years of experience as crane operator a must
Discount Roofing Materials is located at 2700 n Pulaski ave,Chiago Il
Water Reclamation Operator / Operator Trainee
Water Reclamation Operator/Operator Trainee
Interested candidates MUST apply through our online site. Please go to www.gcwsd.com/employment and click on the “Apply Here” icon to go to our online application site.
The candidate will be responsible for the operation of the water reclamation facilities. Other duties include, but not limited to, performing lab tests and maintaining records and logs.
Operator position requires a SC Class “B” Biological Wastewater Treatment license. Operator Trainee position requires a bachelor’s degree in an environmental science field and the ability to obtain a SC Class “B” Biological Wastewater Treatment license within one year of employment. Class “A” CDL with tanker endorsement desired.
We offer an excellent benefit package including state health/dental and state retirement. For more detailed information, please check our website at www.gcwsd.com/employment.
Robotic Beam Coper Operator / Bandsaw Operator
Qualified candidates must have 3-5 year experience in operating Robotic Beam Coper and/or bandsaws for structural steel fabrication based on given cut lists. Candidate should be safety oriented (OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 a plus), a team player, punctual, and motivated. We are only interested in skilled professionals who can produce efficiently and meet required deadlines, however on the job training may be an option. The position is for full-time in-shop work, Monday - Friday and is available for immediate start. Applicant must pass in-shop safety and aptitude test.
- Safely and properly load and unload materials from machinery
- Properly setup Robotic Beam Coper or bandsaw
- Properly read and interpret cut lists, and measure materials accurately
- Fluent computer literacy is required
- Setup and manipulation of CNC files as required (training for particular machine will be provided)
- Ability to operate conveyor system
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Properly maintain and keep equipment clean
- Strong math skill
- Strong measuring tape reading skills
Advantages, but not required:
- Ability to program in GCode
- Ability to interpret and manipulate DSTV files
- Ability to interpret and manipulate CAM files
Schedule is 6:00AM to 2:30 PM M-F
We have a back log of projects, and need motivated individuals to join our team.
Experienced Flexo Press Operator And/Or Press Operator Apprentice
Prime Package & Label Co., LLC (an equal opportunity employer and established label printing company) is looking to hire an experienced press operator.
401K, health and dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
Please provide resume.
Prime Package & Label’s mission is to create customer loyalty by providing complete customer satisfaction through 100% on time delivery of top quality labels at the lowest cost. We will accomplish this goal through continuous improvement in the areas of quality, product development, productivity, safety, waste reduction and customer focus.
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up or Operate CNC 3, 4, 5-axis Mills, CNC Lathes, Citizen Swiss Style Screw machines, 9-axis multitasking machines
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Third Shift runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Third. We also offer a 401K program.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!