Humble Job Description Sample
Service Electrical Estimator - Small Commercial Projects
Mayfield Electric is looking for a small projects estimator for our service department
*Performance Bonus Available*
We are looking for someone who:
- works well in a team environment.
- has at least 10 years working in a commercial electrical service department.
- professional office attitude and appearance.
- has a valid Texas Journeyman license.
- valid Texas drivers license.
- clear criminal background.
- Computer literate in Excel, Microsoft word, outlook and conests (estimating software)
This position entails:
- Putting together estimates for projects under $100,000.
- ordering and tracking material and fixture and gear.
- Work with the service coordinator to make sure the customer gets the project completed when they need it.
- take a weekend and/or 24-hour on-call shift to respond to our 24 hr answering service.
- assist the technicians in troubleshooting and other project related details.
- work with the authority having jurisdiction in order to ensure the project is completed in full compliance with all local and national codes.
- competitive salary
- company truck
- gas card
- Bonus based on collected profit
- Health insurance available
Mayfield Electric is a close nit company where we enjoy working as a team to solve challenges in order to be successful.
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers', customers', and vendors' expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We'd love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY! in to Summitt BACH_a33d1a interaction
OTR Dedicated Truck Driver
XPO Logistics is currently seeking full-time Class-A CDL Drivers for OTR Dedicated Opportunities!
$2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Minimum $1,100 guaranteed each week
- Minimum 2,200 miles guaranteed each week
- Must be hazmat & tanker endorsed
- Home Bi-Weekly but an opportunity for home weekly dependent on customer freight availability and your home location
- On-time delivery bonus
- OTR Dedicated Customer Freight
- 25% of loads require Hazmat and/or Tanker endorsement, all dry van freight
- Favorable & Attentive Dispatch to Driver Ratio
- Full Company Benefits available, 401k, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Must be 23 years old
- 6 months of recent verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No DUI's in the past 5 years
- Must pass a DOT Physical Examination including drug screen at a DOT approved clinic
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
- Criminal Backgrounds will be reviewed
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No careless, reckless, excessive speed (15 or more), or following too close within the last 24 months will be reviewed
- No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 3 years BACH_a33d1a screen
Husband/Wife Straight Truck Team Company Drivers - W-2 Not 1099
Bolt Express is looking to hire SOLO COMPANY DRIVERS running Intra TX
Maintaing our family-owned business mentality is important to us. That's why we focus on DRIVERS, not investors. From our great family atmosphere to the comfort features added to our trucks, our drivers are important and they know it!
This position offers GREAT benefits including:
- 40¢ Per Mile - All miles, loaded & empty, plus per diem
- Teams average 3,200+ Miles Per Week- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Referral Bonus
- Safety Bonus
- Steady Miles
- Much, much more!
Equipment Experience Accepted:
- Straight Truck
- Dry Van
- Household Goods
- Car Hauler
At Bolt, we know that YOUR success is OUR success!
Call or Apply Online Today!
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
week BACH_a33d1a with before
Class A CDL Truck Driver
CLASS A CDL DRIVERS - PAY INCREASE
TIMCO is celebrating the NEW YEAR and our DRIVERS with a RAISE IN PAY!
TIMCO Logistics out of Waxahachie, Tx. is a family oriented, dry van carrier based out of Texas with an additional terminal in Montgomery, Al.
We are looking for safety minded drivers who are NOT interested into going into Canada or Mexico and no haz-mat is hauled.
- 18 Months of verifiable Class A CDL driving within the last 5 years.
- NO temperatures to keep check on in the trailer, no tarping and you don't even have to touch your own freight.
- Your focus is simply getting the load delivered safely and in a timely manner.
- Average 3,000 miles per week.
- OUR drivers make some of the best money available in the dry freight business.
- PAID vacation, medical (that pays for more than just catastrophic events) dental, vision, life, supplemental insurance policies, 401K program and a free rider/passenger policy that goes into effect immediately...no waiting period for a rider.
- We also offer a fuel bonus program, detention pay, stop pay, layover pay and breakdown pay.
Sounds too good to be true? We will place you in touch with our drivers and you can ask them, we don't say it unless we mean it.
We look forward to hearing from you!
visit for more info
Ready to apply, please click here
Or Call NOW! .
TIMCO Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.
no BACH_a33d1a life NOT pay some
RN ICU Northeast, Nights
RN ICU Northeast, NightsNortheast HospitalJob Description7a - 7p
Memorial Hermann Northeast is a 255-licensed bed facility that has been caring for families in the community for almost four decades. Its affiliated physicians span a wide variety of disciplines, including an elite group of neurosurgeons through Mischer Neuroscience Associates, an extension of Memorial Hermann Mischer Neuroscience Institute, Texas' largest and most comprehensive neuroscience program.
In addition to the hospital, Memorial Hermann has several facilities that serve the healthcare needs of those who live and work in the Lake Houston area, including a Convenient Care Center in Summer Creek, RediClinics in Atascocita and Kingwood, and several Memorial Hermann Medical Group offices throughout the area. In addition, a second Convenient Care Center is scheduled to open in Kingwood this fall.
Collaborates with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process; provides professional nursing care to patients, including conducting nursing assessments, assisting with exams and treatment, patient education, and maintenance of medical records. MHHS hires RNs based on years of experience groupings (i.e. newly licensed RN [working under the supervision of RN clinical preceptor], less than 1 year, 1-3 years, 3 to 10 and 10+).
- ICU experience preferred
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements.
Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of the patient/population served.
- Coordinates the planning for the delivery of nursing care with an interdisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates with, directs, and may delegate to the healthcare team in the attainment of positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence, and professional standards of care.
- Coordinates treatment plans; develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of service according to established service standards, optimizing the patient experience.
- Promotes a safe and accountable environment; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards, being a good steward of resources, including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; may serve as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Adheres to all regulatory and Texas Board of Nursing standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned, within scope of practice and clinical competency.
BACH_a33d1a level commitment
CDL A Company Truck Driver
Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs with Weekly Guaranteed Minimum Pay
At Montgomery Transport, we strive to protect the long-term interests of our professional drivers, and do so by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement an enriching and supportive company culture. As a national leader in flatbed transportation, we ensure your growth and success, enabling you to pursue a retirement plan that fits your future.
Why are more drivers choosing Montgomery?
Average $62K annually - top drivers will earn up to $90K annually
Weekly Minimum Pay that increases with your tenure
Weekly home time
Medical, dental, prescription, short-term disability, vision, critical illness, & whole-term life insurance
401K with employer match
In-cab camera systems for a safety-first approach
Corporate chaplain service
Top-of-the-line Kenworth, Peterbilt, & International trucks - take your truck home
Innovative fleet with a focus on safety and technology
Aluminum trailers & wheels
Make more at Montgomery
Road to Success Bonus - earn up to $8,500
$1,500 orientation pay
Paid out $1000 the first week and $500 the second week
1-year OTR experience with one company - additional $3,500 over 17 months
2-years OTR experience with one company - additional $5,000 over 24 months
Grow your career with an industry leader! Take a few minutes to fill out our short form and get started today!
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria
Be 23 years of age
1 year of CDL-A driving experience
3 months of flatbed experience
Experience hauling steel coils is preferred
No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more than 3 combined)
No DUI in the past 10 years
No failed DOT drug or alcohol screenings plan PassPrePass enriching choosing and for of OTR camera supportive BACH_a33d1a
Licensed Journeyman Electricians
Experienced Licensed Journeyman Electricians needed NOW for job in New Caney Area.
• Qualifications are:
• 1) ACTIVE Texas Journeyman License / Driver's License, or Photo ID / Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
• 2) YOUR OWN Reliable Transportation.
• 3) Necessary tools for the job. Both HAND AND POWER TOOLS
Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Do you love working with children? Are you a good teacher/mentor? Would you be excited to see children individually in a clinic setting? Experienced OTR needed to evaluate and treat children of all diagnoses and supervise COTAs in a therapist-owned and operated private practice setting. Interest and experience in sensory integration preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!