Humidifier Attendant Job Description Sample
Counter/Desk Attendant & Food/Beverage Attendant
Our Counter/Desk Attendants are the “air traffic controllers” of our centers—greeting guests in person and by phone and relaying details about our venues, pricing, and promotions/specials. These team members understand that exceptional guest interactions are at the core of the AMFexperience and in their roles they tackle a host of guest needs—providing our customers with the proper equipment; ensuring that this equipment is clean and organized; managing customer flow, tracking lane availability, and maximizing lane usage; and following all cash-control procedures when ringing sales at the front counter.
Food & Beverage Attendant
Our F&B Attendants are committed to world-class service—taking menu orders and delivering our delicious food and beverage items pleasantly and efficiently to our guests. As an F&B attendant, you’ll be responsible for ringing orders at the F&B Counter, accepting payment from and making change for our guests, and responsibly selling/serving alcohol to guests of legal drinking age—all in a way that is personal, professional, and pleasant.
Food Service Attendant - Part-Time 4 Shifts / Wk Rotating
Your Career. Made Better.
Boone Hospital Center is a 394-bed full service hospital located in Columbia, MO. It is a regional referral center located in the center of the state. The hospital provides progressive healthcare programs, services, and technology to people in 26 mid-Missouri counties. Although the hospital is full service, areas in which Boone Hospital Center excels are cardiology, neurology, oncology, surgical, obstetrical services, and numerous other specialties. The hospital maintains a 24-hour emergency center with hospital-based ambulance service and a helipad for incoming emergency air transportation. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Boone Hospital Center has been certified as a "Magnet Hospital" by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
The Nutrition and Food Services department provides good-tasting, attractive meals designed to meet the nutritional needs of our patients, staff and visitors. The meals are prepared and served by staff trained in quantity food production, food safety and sanitation. The clinical staff of registered, licensed dietitians assess the nutritional needs of each patient to ensure adequate nutrients are provided to meet individual requirements for healing and to provide education to attain and maintain good health. The dietitians are supported by a group of diet technicians who assist patients with menu selection, nutritional supplements and between meal snacks as prescribed to optimize health.
Responsible for performing a variety of food service functions such as preparation of food, setting up of service areas with food, utensils, and garnishments, food portioning, serving, sanitation, operating cash register, assembling patient trays and assisting with customer requests.
Serves customers in a professional and friendly manner, and follows food safety and portion guidelines.
Assembles meals according to the menu, diet order and correct protocol.
Ensures work area is set up and supplies and products are organized before, during and after shift.
Cleans and sanitizes work station and utensils.
Uses equipment and materials properly and safely.
High School Diploma or GEDBenefits Statement
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Category: Hotel & Restaurant
Lodge Attendant (Pt)
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential , North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Responsible for opening and closing the facilities, enforcing policies, and implementing procedures and progam events
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Perform all opening procedures affiliated with Lodge and SpaBuildings:
- Turn off alarm
- Unlock all spa and lodge doors
- Turn on all lights, start music, turn on TVs --Bistro and Billiards room
- Hang flag (as needed)
- Record daily movie message
- Check phone messages and log to appropriate person
- Open umbrellas in pool area (as needed)
- Turn on Fire place (as needed)
- Straighten furniture in pool and outside areas
- Provide daily customer service to homeowners/guests by:
- Courteously greet customers with a smile as they enter and exit the facility
- Ensure every homeowner and their guests sign in
- Handle sign-ups for activities, events, classes and excursions and sell tickets for events
- Check out activity/sports equipment
- Answering and directing phone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Distribute "Welcome Packages", recording transponder and key fob information
- Obtaining property profiles and age verifications from homeowners.
- Handling basic homeowner issues in a polite and patient manner
- Walking the property for safety, maintenance and housekeeping issues and conducting Community Association Inspection Reports
- Accept and sign for deliveries and place on ARC/Admin desk for distribution
- Keep front desk, lobby and immediate loggia area clean and maintained
- Set-up and show movie 2 times a day.
- Check theater after movies for cleanliness -- hand vacuum as needed.
- Check pool and spa temperatures.
- Cover, as needed, during mandatory breaks and lunches.
- Other duties, as assigned to insure a smooth operation.
- Take down flag at dusk if flagpole light is non-operational
- Perform nightly closing procedures:
- Check propane tanks to be sure they're off (as needed)
- Ensure computers are turned off in computer room
- Turn off all TVs, Fireplaces, Lights
- Lock side gates
- Check and lock all doors
- Set building alarm.
- Front desk coverage at all times. When two or more lodge attendants are scheduled in an overlapping period, lodge attendants will take shifts operating the front desk.
- Ensure confidentiality between FirstService Residential, Board Members, homeowners and staff.
- Enforce all rules, regulations and policies as established by the Board of Directors.
- Inform Activities Director of any reservations or sign-ups for excursions or events.
- Answer basic questions that residents may have regarding facility usage and events.
- Perform room set-ups for reserved events per Activity Director's request.
- Prepare, maintain and clean up of popcorn.
- Ensure that there is paper in photocopy, printer and fax on daily basis
- Basic office duties (photocopying, filing, faxing paperwork, etc.)
- Date and time stamp incoming correspondence; put on ARC/Admin desk for distribution.
- Report any issues or concerns residents may have to management.
- Report any issues or repairs to the Facilities Coordinator.
- Answer questions for potential homeowners.
- Direct written communication to Board of Directors, Finance Committee, Social Committee, and Rules and Regulations committee via management.
- Prepare and distribute incident reports when required.
- Keep all rooms neat and clean, to include but not limited to pushing in chairs, hand vacuum needed areas, put games and equipment away, books are returned to library, open and close umbrellas, arrange pool furniture in resort style, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
With an unmatched combination of deep industry experience, local market expertise and personalized attention, FirstService Residential delivers proven solutions and exceptional service that add value, enhance lifestyles and make a difference, every day, for every resident and community it manages. FirstService Residential is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, a North American leader in the property services sector. For more information, visit www.fsresidential.com.
Tool Crib Attendant
Halo Industries is looking for a Tool Crib Attendant to support an aerospace manufacturing production shop. This is an important and rapid paced position which supports the production shop with tooling and supplies, including maintaining inventory and tool set up for the CNC work centers. Quality and Accuracy begins with the Tool Crib which also plays a significant role in the efficiency of the shop production pace. The expectation of the Tool Crib Attendant is a reliable individual, safety, ability to multi task various tasks, attention to detail, and driving the workload output. The goal is to keep production running with zero down time. One of the first priorities of this position will be Tool Crib inventory organization. This is a long term position for candidate who can fit and fill the following requirements:
· Inventory: Maintain the Tool Crib organization and inventory.
· Procurement: Inventory restock quoting, ordering, tooling research. Utilizing best purchase practices.
· Production: Based on engineered tooling requirements, set CNC tooling for production work centers.
· Quality: Maintain close attention to detail and produce accurate tooling.
· Use Tool Presetter, record and download dimensions.
· Work closely with the Production Manager on work load fulfillment and with Engineering on tooling issues and purchases.
· Maintain a clean, safe and organized Tool Crib area.
· Departmental Process Improvement.
· Ability to work self sufficiently and be a positive example of the company culture.
· Material handling via forklift.
· Utilizing the company ERP system.
· High School Graduate and basic math skills.
· Ability to accurately measure using a ruler scale and various micrometers.
· Basic knowledge of machining equipment, tools and their functions.
· Basic computer skills in Word and Excel and ability to learn basics of company ERP system
· Organization and ability to evolve and Process Improve the department.
· Fast and accurate. Able to complete tasks quickly and meet production schedule.
· Ability to consistently work safely and maintain a safe work environment.
· Ability to work up to 12 hours if required.
· Forklift experience a plus but can train.
· Follow direction yet able to develop ideas and solutions.
· Able to work on multiple tasks and quickly change task priorities due to schedule changes.
· Reliability and consistency, i.e. attendance and job functions.
· Maintaining inventory.
· Perform basic various shop tasks outside the scope of the Tool Crib.
· Knowledge of manual or CNC machines.
· Previous Tool Crib experience.
· Inventory / Procurement experience.
· Process Improvement experience.
· Basic industrial maintenance skills.
· Utilization of a Tooling Presetter.
· ERP system use.
We are seeking a Janitor\Crib Attendant to join our team!
- Clean break room and bathrooms
- Ensure all supply cabinets are kept stocked
- Unloading of materials from trucks
- Trash removal
- Grounds maintenance
- Hi-lo experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Housekeeping Guest Room Attendant
Job Description : Cleans hotel guestrooms according to hotel standards providing the highest level of quality and service for hotel guests. Anticipates guest needs, demonstrating sensitivity and responsiveness, ensuring complete satisfaction and repeat business.
Job Requirements :
* Service orientation;
* Able to work as part of a dynamic quality-driven team;
* Basic English language skills;
* Able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift;
* Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
* One year hotel housekeeping experience.
Hotel Housekeeping Room Attendant - Best Western Navigator
Who You Are...
You are part of the Housekeeping team. You are tasked with maintaining the high standards of cleanliness of our guest rooms and public areas. You have a great eye for detail and are passionate about making the room perfect for the next guest. You effectively communicate any items you find that are not in proper working order and may need assistance from maintenance. You take pride in your work, the hotel, and 360° Hotel Group, to make sure we exceed our guests’ expectations and do this while meeting productivity and safety standards.
- You are outgoing, friendly and can communicate professionally with our guests, your supervisor and your co-workers
- You take pride in your work.
- You like working with a team of people just like you.
- You are actively engaged and passionate about where you work
- You work with professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to work Weekends
If this is you, visit us at: http://www.360hotelgroup.com/careers.htm
A full job description is available at the time of interview.
At 360 Hotel Group, we are deeply committed to being an employer of choice. Our team members are comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Our team of hospitality professionals is committed to maintaining a people-centric culture in a positive work environment, that is centered on our core values. We are looking for team players who believe in these same values and have an interest in developing their hospitality careers.
360 Hotel Group is continuously reviewing and enhancing our robust benefit packages. Our benefits include:
*Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plans
*Vacation and sick pay
*Matching 401(k) contributions
*Paid bereavement and parental leaves
*Rooms at discounted employee rates...and more!
Apply today by visiting us at: http://www.360hotelgroup.com/careers.htm
Construction Equipment Lot Attendant Lot Porter
Sweeper Shop, a full service construction and municipal equipment dealership is seeking a full time Lot Attendant in Upland, California. Our company is a full service retail equipment dealership specializing in street sweepers, parking lot sweepers and industrial scrubbers and sweepers.
This position includes maintaining the order and cleanliness of the equipment yard, moving vehicles and equipment, washing vehicles and equipment and maintining a clean working environment in the shop area.
This is an hourly position with paid holidays and paid time off included. Regular working hours are Monday through Friday.
Training specific to our industry will be provided, however, the successful candidate will be possess all or a majority of the skills and characteristics as follows.Primary
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, additional education preferred
- Clean driving record
- Reliable and organized
- You must have reliable transportation
General Job Duties:
· Parking, moving and staging of trucks and equipment
· Washing, pressure washing and detail cleaning of trucks and equipment
· Yard cleaning and maintenance including sweeping, washing, raking and cleaning in and around equipment.
· Shop cleaning and organization
· Assistance in delivery of equipment
· Forklift loading and unloading of pallets and parts
Required skills and characteristics must include:
- Professional communication skills and appearance in person
- Neat and organized with strong attention to detail
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is preferred and would greatly assist in this position, but is not required
- Knowledge of use and operation ofpower washers, vacuums, and other equipment used to safely and efficiently clean vehicles and equipment
- Able to establish and maintain an organized and neat work environment
- Ability to work hard and get dirty.
- Honest, trustworthy and of good judgement and character, and able to work independently
Additional requirements for this position include:
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. frequently, climb a ladder, kneel, bend and reach
- Ability to work with construction and mechanical type equipment which may produce noise and or dust or dirt
- Comfortable working indoors or out as needed, ability to stand and or walk up to 7-hours per day
- Able to maintain a drug free workplace
Please review the detailed requirements above in detail. We will not consider any applicants not meeting these criteria.
Do not apply in person. Providing additional information such as a resume, references etc. will be helpful.
Responsible for providing clean and immaculate hotel guestrooms that meet the expectations of the guest and the established standards of the brand and company.
Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
Responsible for investigating guest complaints.
Responsible for follow-up with Guest complaints and requests.
Responsible for providing clean guestrooms.
Responsible for sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors within the guestrooms, and public areas of the hotel.
Responsible for vacuuming hotel guestrooms.
Responsible for emptying guestroom wastebaskets and clean ashtrays.
Responsible for washing windows, mirrors, door panels, and sills.
Responsible for replenishing guestroom amenities and supplies, i.e. tissue, soaps, shampoos etc.
Responsible for ensuring that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product and People.
Responsible for ensuring that Quality Standards are met for brand expectations.
Responsible for developing a critical eye for detail and perfection.
Responsible for security of guestroom and its contents.
Responsible for performing “other duties” as assigned by management.
Car Wash Attendant
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Prepare and service vehicles prior to rental. This function includes refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, back-up lights, etc)
- Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
- Write up Ready Car slips
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, and expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!