Hundred Job Description Sample
Underground Supervisor Trainee (Marshall County Coal Company)
The Underground Supervisor Trainee will work under the supervision of various supervisors and managers in an effort to develop future underground supervisory experience. The objective of this role is to gain experience and credentials to fill Underground Supervisor positions, after working a reasonable time period in this position.
Training will be provide to the Underground Supervisor Trainee. Training will include but not be limited to the following aspects of mine supervision.
- Providing supervision to a crew of employees responsible for production of coal at the face and / or outby areas
- Completing daily time records and maintaining daily records of production and other information needed by the Shift Supervisor
- Performing visual safety inspections in a coalmine of previously mined and uninhabited areas and reporting potential unsafe conditions to the appropriate mine personnel
- Performing measurements of mine airflow and interpreting digital methane gas meters
- Providing oversight of material delivery to designated work areas; and supervise brattice work, setting posts and roof supports, clean up duties, hanging ventilation curtains, and other associated tasks
- Providing a safe work area and maximum productivity on his or her crew
- Working closely with the Shift Supervisor to follow the mine plan. Must also work closely with the Maintenance Supervisors in coordinating scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on the equipment
- Teaching new employees the correct operating techniques of the equipment and proper safety habits while working underground
- Safely, effectively and efficiently supporting Coal production and associated operations as assigned
- Compliance with state and federal regulations
- Coal mining experience is preferred but not required.
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
- Leadership or supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required.
- Must successfully complete all required state and federal training and certification requirements.
- Must successfully complete job specific training.
- Must effectively communicate.
- Must be willing to work in underground and surface coal mine environments.
- Physical requirements of lifting 50 lbs. on a regular basis and the capability of moving 100+ lbs., is necessary.
- Rotating shifts, weekend, and holiday work is mandatory.
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans; Basic Life/ADD Insurance, Optional Term Life and Optional Accidental Life Insurance, Salary Continuation and Long Term Disability plans, 401 (k) plan with 3% employer matching contribution, vacation and holidays.
Customer Service Representative, Full Or Part Time
Hvac Repair Service Technician
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
As an HVAC Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
For the HVAC Technician, we provide the following:
• Service van
• Specialized tools
• Laptop computer
• Home dispatched (most locations)
• Industry training
• Various incentive plans
• Career opportunities
• CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• At least 1 – 2 years of HVAC or Refrigeration repair experience, preferred
• Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
• Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
• Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
• Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
*Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
*6 Paid National Holidays
*Ability to Cross-train into other Specialties and Advance within our Company
Senior Retail Sales Associate (Full-Time)
Speech And Language Pathologist For Tele Services In West Virginia
Human Resources Specialist (42A)
Food Service Specialist (92G)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!