Huntington Park Job Description Sample
Office Manager At Mediamonks LA
MediaMonks is looking for an organizational oracle and gifted phone-juggler to help keep our sunny LA office running smoothly. This is a role for someone fiercely upbeat and fearlessly confident; a high-profile, high-stakes opportunity to become the face of one of our most popular offices.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this full-time role, you’ll help out with office administration, bravely facing the challenges posed by working across teams and time zones.
- You’ll be on the frontline of receiving clients and calls, and prepare picture-perfect (IRL and virtual) meetings.
- You’ll arrange deliveries and client gifts, and look after incoming and outgoing deliveries and mail.
- You’ll support an international team, assisting with everything from arranging meetings and office supplies to other duties such as helping out with (basic) administration.
- You’ll be the gatekeeper of office stock and purchases, including goodies like groceries, fruit and other snacks, company laptops, smartphones and Friday beers.
- You’ll skillfully liaise with suppliers, (food) vendors and other third parties, manage and review contract agreements, and perform periodic market research to track down the very best suppliers for MediaMonks in LA.
- When machines break or need fixing, you’ll be the one reaching out to our amazing IT team (who will do more than just ask if you’ve turned it off and on again).
- You’re the one that keeps us looking good, handling hospitality and creating the welcoming, glamorous atmosphere visitors expect in our not-quite-Hollywood-Hills office.
- You’ll be our on-site cross between Fredo Corleone and a concierge, arranging tickets to conferences/award shows, making restaurant reservations, arranging travel and accommodation and generally flexing your insider knowledge of the city.
- You’ll help expat employees navigate the boredom complexity of administrative obligations (arranging permits, setting up bank accounts, registering place of residence, etc.).
- You’ll coordinate the professional cleaning of the office and look after building safety and security, keeping us squeaky clean in more ways than one.
Become Our LA Office Star
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. In addition to all the good stuff such as healthcare package and a competitive salary, you’ll be part of a fun, successful and super-fast-moving team with a shared ambition to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. If you can handle the heat (of our LA office), we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant position, ideally involving facility and/or organizational support.
- Fantastic people skills, landing you somewhere between “cruise ship captain” and “70s gameshow host” on the likeability scale.
- Organizing is your second nature — or just something you’re really good at — and you love helping people solve problems, from tiny inconveniences to dramatic disasters.
- You take satisfaction in streamlining the business commitments of our Monks and making the office run like (sun-kissed) clockwork.
- Your attention to hospitality is meticulous and you’ve got a knack for making others feel right at home.
- You’re a natural multitasker, and can juggle several balls (or phones) in the air while also placing orders in Morse code by tapping your foot.
- You have high moral and service standards, and you’re not willing to bend them for anything less than an emergency (or a well-placed brownie bribe from a Monk in a hurry).
Technical Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out new products that expand on the Agiloft no-code platform story and deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and history of, managing IT- or TC products in B2B markets throughout their lifecycle.
- Analyze and monitor the relevant market for your products and use findings as input for roadmap planning, new product design and the planning of product improvements
- Manage the product lifecycle for one or multiple product areas of the Agiloft platform
- Write and negotiate product specifications
- Manage the development of new products all the way from idea to market launch
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT and an MBA or MS degree with a focus in Marketing.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, or product management.
- Experience with the writing of technical product specifications
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- High level of independence
- Experience in working with distributed, multinational teams
*Accepting applications from the USA, Canada, The United Kingdom and Europe
Agiloft, Inc. is a trusted provider of agile business process software. Our unique platform enables our pre-built and custom applications to be tailored to your exact needs without writing custom code, so deployment times and costs are a fraction of those required for other systems.
Agiloft has grown through a strong focus on engineering excellence and absolute dedication to world-class customer service. These values reflect the talent, experience, and commitment of its employees and partners. Unlike start-ups beholden to the short-term financial goals of their investors, Agiloft has enjoyed pure organic growth without outside investors, and is debt-free, profitable, and growing.
“Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating contract management and related processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best-practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system.”
Honesty | integrity and Respect | Accountability | Client focus | Continuous improvement
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Addiction Medicine Physician
Los Angeles, California Job #12660331
Well-established, full-service behavioral healthcare organization providing substance use and mental health treatment to adults and youths is seeking an Addiction Medicine Physician for their detox and stabilization unit. Flexible schedule. No nights or weekends required. Position provides physical examinations; diagnosing, treating, and prescribing medications as needed by the patient population and more. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or new residents/fellows will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.
Medici Living - Expansion Manager, West Coast
MEDICI LIVING wants to to revolutionize the way people live and share their lives in the future. They strive to bring passionate people together by delivering beautiful design-led living environments, giving access to a global community of like-minded people, providing a seamless online booking process and life-enhancing SmartHome technology. Founded in 2012 in Berlin, they are already the world’s largest co-living provider. Under their brands QUARTERS and MEDICI LIVING, they are currently operating co-living solutions in 12 vibrant cities around the globe, among them Berlin, Chicago, New York, and Amsterdam. Equipped with a roll-out funding of over €1.2bn, they're now scaling up to establish a global co-living community with QUARTERS buildings in metropoles all over the world. Their 100+ team members from over 20 countries are the heart of their international, fast-paced start-up environment, where smart ideas and just-doing-it attitude is encouraged. For the current intense growth phase, they need the most passionate people in their fields. They want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one and grow the global community of passionate people with them. Come on board, join they and be part of the co-living revolution!
They're currently seeking a US Expansion Manager and member of our global Expansion team to lead all property acquisition activities on the West Coast for the QUARTERS brand.
Your Key Responsibilities
• As US Expansion Manager and member of our global Expansion team, you will be leading all our property acquisition activities on the West Coast for the QUARTERS brand
• You proactively source and approach leads in the market
• You will be working together with other members of the Expansion team and Stakeholders in our international strategic finance, interior design and marketing team to achieve your goals
• You will manage the overall end-to-end property acquisition process in your designated area to hit aggressive annual growth targets
• You will establish valuable working relationships with key developers, landlords, and brokers in each of our target markets
• You will grow and maintain a pipeline of potential buildings for the QUARTERS product
• You will work closely with our Deal Analysis team to ensure that deals meet metric thresholds
• You report directly to the Global VP of Expansion
You will be most successful if you fit this profile
• You have successfully completed a degree, ideally in Business or Economics
• You have several years experience working with commercial real estate development, Ideally you have a strong network in the real estate sector
• You are a passionate salesperson and a natural networker
• You thrive in an environment with ambitious targets and your style of work is very results-oriented, the end goal matters most to you
• You are highly adaptable, we are disrupting the real estate industry after all
• You are flexible to regularly travel to our target cities with stays of several nights at a time
• Excellent English communication skills
What We Offer You
• A once in a lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of living in metropolitan cities all around the globe
• Work in a positive and passionate environment
• Be surrounded by a design-driven physical product experience
• A flat hierarchy and open communication
• An international bunch of colleagues • An exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
• Discounted employee rates for our co-living bedrooms
• Positive and passionate company culture: weekly team brunch, free Yoga classes, summer parties, free drinks, fruit and vegetables and more.
Military Supervisor In Training
We are a well-established furniture staging, moving and installation company looking to hire motivated, reliable and efficient individuals to join our team of Professional Installation Experts and Warehouse Associates. If you have past experience in furniture moving, or a genuine desire to train to become a Professional Installation Expert, Installation Team Lead or Installation Truck Driver please reach out with your resume and contact information.
Ideal candidates will have any or all of the following qualities:
- A genuine excitement to learn the skills required to be a Professional Installation Expert or Warehouse Associate
- Experience in professional moving or furniture installation
As a full-time member of our Installation Team you will be a part of our business from start to finish helping with:
- lifting, unloading and unwrapping luxury furniture as it comes in
- packing, wrapping, marking and loading our furniture into our fleet of trucks so they remain undamaged during transport
- unloading furniture in our clients’ homes
- working with our exceptional design team to beautify all of our staging areas
- exhibiting professional and courteous behavior as we service the needs of our clients
- ensure timely delivery by properly preparing and navigating to and from the job site
- install and setup furniture in client homes
- perform basic warehouse and vehicle maintenance
- arrive on-time, be a team player and work energetically to provide the best experience for everyone
- drive the truck (only those with driving experience)
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
Vesta Home offers competitive pay and health, dental and vision benefits.
Warehouse Order Selector
Custodial Services Worker - Vie De France
Plant Payroll Supervisor
Associate Creative Traffic Manager
We are urgently looking for Associate Creative Traffic Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Associate Creative Traffic Manager
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Note: This role will initially sit at 10250 Constellation Blvd Los Angeles, CA.
In December, there is a tentative move planned from this location to West LA/Santa Monica. The selected contractor will need to sit on site
- Trafficking ad creative from the campaign management system into 3rd party ad server.
- Working between internal teams to execute page takeover and sponsorship programs
- Pacing and delivery of active campaigns
- Campaign reporting and Wrap-ups
- Mange IOs and Billing
- Organizes and Optimizes demand partners maximizing yield
- Manage ad quality
- Manges multiple ad partners and the mediation of ad calls to various partners to
- Basic Technical Troubleshooting
- Direct line between Account management and ad execution
- 2+ years operations or Adtech experience/knowledge
- Experience with third-party ad booking and ad-serving systems – Freewheel, DFP, Facebook, SpotX, Appnexus
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and independently.
- Effectively prioritize work and manage time and projects.
- Possess analytical skillset.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!