Huntington Park Job Description Sample
Vista Paint Corporation, a leading manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of high quality paints and sundries, is seeking a Driver/Sales for our Los Angeles retail store.
The Driver/Sales position works flexible hours and shifts scheduled and determined by business needs at the time. This means you must be available to work on Saturdays.
The Driver/Sales will adhere to all driving safety laws and regulations. Drives company owned stake bed truck. Loads and unloads trucks for deliveries to customers' homes and contractor work sites. When not making deliveries, you will work in the store assisting customers, taking orders, answering phones.
We consider applicants for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Minimum (5) years driving experience. ‘C’ license required. CLEAN DRIVING RECORD WITH NO POINTS.
You MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT UP TO 75 POUNDS on a regular basis. Paint experience a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
Nursing Home Administrator (Nha)
Longwood Management is looking for an experienced California licensed Administrator to provide his or her vision and leadership skills to effectively operate the Skilled Nursing Home's operations located in the Los Angeles Area or greater Los Angeles Area.
This passionate and dedicated leader will provide leadership and guidance in directing the overall operations of the facility in accordance with customer needs, well within government regulation and company policy, and with a focus on resident care and employee satisfaction.
Focusing on building the strongest team available in the marketplace and working to achieve the facility’s business objectives, the right candidate will have the past history of stability and leadership ability to prove his or her capability in the company’s objectives of providing a clean, safe, dignified, happy and healthy environment for residents.
We are looking for a talented individual who is committed to making a long term commitment. Many of the employees have been with the company for decades and the atmosphere is very collegial. If you are looking for an industry that is continuing to flourish whose main purpose is bettering lives, we want to hear from you!
· Implements all facility policies and procedures through appropriate delegation of duties to the facility staff
· Acts as the official representative for the facility at all meetings of the Governing Body and at appropriate community meetings and institutes
· Complies with the facility’s attendance policy requiring regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
· Assures compliance with Federal, State and local regulations pertaining to the facility
· Assures adherence to the facility plan, operating budget and the three-year capital expenditure plan provided by the Government Body
· Responsible for employment of qualified personnel for maintenance of an adequate staff pattern to provide quality resident care
· Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the Center
· Develops and maintains a current policy and procedure manual with assistance of the Resident Care Policy Committee, which meets on a regular basis (quarter or more)
· Enforces resident rights as determined by facility policy and governmental regulations
· Participates in facility surveys/inspections made by authorized government agencies
· Develops and implements a continuing in-service training program for all staff members
· Implements an effective health record system
· Supervises facility department managers with appropriate delegation of supervisory responsibilities for personnel assigned to their departments and oversees frequent department managers meetings
· Assumes the administrative authority, responsibility and accountability of directing the services and programs at the facility
· Provides written reports and recommendations to the Governing Body, including an annual report
· Maintains Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and fire disaster manual
· Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with the State Health Department representatives, which include communication to the State Health Department of all required information about the facility
· Assists residents and families with programs and document problems as needed following the Company’s Concern Reporting Policy and Procedure; review and document appropriate investigation and follow-up as needed
· Attends resident and family council meetings
· Schedules, assists, and/or participates in all meetings, including Quality Improvement Committee meetings, Utilization review meetings, Infection Control Meetings, Risk Management Meetings, etc.
· Reviews and reports unusual occurrences to the following as applicable: Director of Nursing, QA consultant and review all incident reports with Medical Director, Department of Health as necessary within 24 hours
· Participates in the review and interpreting of the monthly financial statements with departmental staff and implement necessary controls to ensure compliance with budgetary parameters.
· Acts as a liaison between the managed care companies and the facility and may assist with contract negotiations when asked
· Responsible for meeting the census and census mix numbers and exceeding them whenever possible
· Develops and implements an effective marketing strategy and lead an internal team in implementing the strategies
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator License from the State of California
· Federal Nursing Home Administrator License
· Basic computer skills, including being able to access data and print document
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
· Strong Leadership
· Effective decision-making
· Integrity and initiative
· Strong employee relations
· Team building
· Quality healthcare service
· Hospitality approach
· Outstanding ability in building and maintaining census and mix
· A thorough understanding of the PPS system
· Successful survey results
· Effective financial management
Competitive salary with a bonus plan.
Hvac Install Helper
Join the SEARS HVAC Team as an Install Helper!
The Install Helper is responsible for assisting the lead installer in all installations of Heating and Cooling products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas or Oil furnaces, and Boilers) and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and abide to all company, city, state, and county code requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the
- Assist in installation of new Heating and Air Conditioning systems and related accessories according to company, safety, and manufacturer's specifications.
- Ensures complete protection of customer's property during installation or service of product
- Removes all old equipment from customer's home and cleans up all areas utilized for the new installation
- Maintains the highest level of customer service while performing installation and other job duties
- Maintain the highest level of standards for time management and quality completions
- Ensure material inventory and maintenance for vehicles is completed to company requirements
- Promotes additional accessories and items available to each customer
- Obtain and process all required permitting based on company, city, state, and county code requirements.
- EPA Certification Required
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems or complete job tasks
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed, along with overnight and Sunday service as needed
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach and climb
- Ability to drive and travel long distances of over 5 hours
- Ability to drive in various weather conditions for long periods of time and in various demographic areas
- Ability to access interior and exterior landscapes
- Ability to access different levels of terrain while performing duties
- Years of
License Required: Yes
- Travel Requireme
- Age Requirement: 18+
Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Registered Behavior Technician
We are currently growing our team of professionals committed to providing quality behavioral health treatment to young children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or other related developmental disorders. We pride our working environment on being ethical, collaborative, respectful, professional, and fun.
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) will work with young children ages 2-7 providing one-on-one behavioral health treatment in the West Los Angeles and Culver City area. RBTs will use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to teach socially significant skills in core developmental areas, such as language, socialization, and play. RBTs will use a tablet device to capture detailed data on the skill or goal that they are working toward with the client. Close collaboration with the case supervisor and clinical director will allow the team to implement highly individualized, effective, and dynamic ABA treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) and listed as active within the BACB registry
- Deliver 1:1 ABA treatment in the home, community, or clinic setting
- Attend and participate in treatment team meetings with staff and family
- Record, monitor, and evaluate client progress according to measurable goals described in an individualized treatment plan
- Maintain confidentiality of treatment records
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and trainings
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- A minimum of one year experience working with children with autism or related developmental disorders
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in psychology or closely related field
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to provide negative TB test results
- Agree to a background check
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with professionals in related disciplines (e.g., OT, ST)
- Previous experience with naturalistic teaching strategies (e.g., ESDM, PRT, NET, JASPER) and / or parent coaching is highly desired
- Competitive salary
- Intensive initial and ongoing training and supervision
- Opportunity to work in a growing business and advance career
- Paid mileage
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Opportunity for BCBA supervision and mentorship
- Allowances for purchasing client reinforcers
- Paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
Village Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Sales Representative - Entry Level
Technical Sales might be your dream career if you love technology but prefer people over spreadsheets!
What Your Career Will Look Like as a Sales Representative:
- You will spend 4-6 months (yes, paid!) not only learning your product line but you will also benefit from a formal mentorship program, all of which sets you up for long-term career success.
- Representing some of the most innovative manufacturing automation or life science solutions to a stunning array of clients, in practically every industry.
- Taking your knowledge and becoming your clients’ resource, providing your expertise to be their trusted advisor in solving problems, some they never even dreamed solvable.
- Making calls, visits and presentations to your clients, be they in manufacturing or lab environments.
If you read the following and wonder how we know you so well, then you might just be the person we are looking for!:
- You see objections as opportunities - you know rejection is not personal so you bounce back and keep going.
- You are obsessed with using your powers of persuasion to get to a “yes”, it’s the best feeling you’ll have all day.
- Your competitive drive is 2nd to none and drives you to ask the right questions, the right way, which lead to you beating out those who mistakenly thought they were your competitors!
- Staying on your toes isn’t just for boxers, you know you have to not only actively listen to your clients needs, you need to sense them.
- Selling innovative products takes an innovative technique, and you’re not afraid to try take a risk and new ones.
- Being a relationship builder is about being interested with a dash of interesting.
- You appreciate that the “art” of selling is in the creativity of your solutions.
- You know the key to success lies not in simply selling a product but in actually solving your clients’ needs.
- You can take a concept, understand it and then help your client see it
What You Must Bring to the Table as a Sales Representative:
- Bachelor’s Degree (upcoming grads, too!)
- 0-5 years experience (yes, you read that right - NO experience necessary!)
- Background or aptitude in technology (think engineering and science)
- Excitement to spend 3 days traveling ( face to face with clients)
- Thrilled to spend 2 days in the office filling your pipeline (calling clients and making connections)
- A desire to work hard and make a lot of money (sales means you directly influence your compensation)
- A passion for a career in sales, not a job as a salesperson
BENEFITS / COMPENSATION
The Rewards of an Entry Level Sales Representative:
- $80k average 1st year compensation ($60K base + incentives / bonuses)
- $100K average 2nd year compensation ($60k base + incentives / bonuses)
- Work in a culture of success that only promotes from within
- Laptop / tablet / smart phone all provided
- Generous medical/dental/vision/life/etc. benefits package, including a fantastic 401k
- Relocation & assistance a possibility (30+ locations in the U.S.)
Looking for a full-time, licensed Property & Casualty Producer to join our team! Your primary responsibility will be to sell new accounts in keeping with agency and individual goals. You are also expected to build and maintain relationships with clients. You will identify and solicit sales prospects from various sources. Strategic planning is a key requirement as you will be asked to develop a pipeline of new commercial and personal insurance policies for the company. You must have a thorough knowledge of the market, as well as the ability to communicate the solutions and services that the company can provide its clients.
• Develop prospects through direct solicitation of businesses
• Develop information and recommendations for prospective accounts, present proposals and adhere to agency policies and procedures for writing new
• Identify and solicit sales prospects from various sources provided by agency by cold calls, mailings and phone contacts • Solicit referrals from existing agency accounts
• Coordinate timely presentations for new business
• Maintain knowledge of underwriting criteria for carriers represented by the company
• Actively participates in industry associations, organizations, and/or boards and charities
• Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
Aggressive and assertive self-starter with strong presentation and negotiation
• Confident, friendly, and outgoing personality who can thrive as an individual and as part of a team
• Excellent organization and time management capabilities
• Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients, both written and
• Willingness to travel, as required
• Property & Casualty Agent License (2-20) required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• 3+ years of insurance sales experience with a proven track record
• Excellent PC skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Experience with Applied TAM and/or EPIC agency management systems preferred, but not required
Medical, vision, and dental
• Life and short/long term disability insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Flextime work schedules
• 401(k) with company
• Career advancement and development opportunities
- All of the duties performed by a Senior Paralegal Specialist.
- Examines and evaluates information in case files based on the department's standards for case litigation worthiness and appropriate titles of law.
- Conducts research into case law and statutes. Analy1zes legal decisions, opinions, rulings, memorandum, and other legal material relating to relevant points of law as dictated by the nature of the case assignment. Performs research/analysis in a wide range of cases using the aid of sensitive databases such as Lexis/Nexis, Westlaw, Law Enforcement Online (LEO), National Crime Information Center (NCIC), Justice Telecommunications System (JUST) and National Law Enforcement Communication (NLETS).
- Drafts pleadings and motions for presentation in court. Assists in drafting indictments for presentation to a grand jury. Drafts legal memoranda reflecting facts, sources and citations. Prepares factual material such as summarization of financial and other documentary data for evidentiary purposes.
- Summarizes deposition testimony.
- Organizes exhibits, subpoenas, evidence and visual aids for use in grand jury or trial. Prepares trial notebooks for use during courtroom appearances.
- Assists in witness interviews and preparation.
- Processes, tags, jndexes, and organizes voluminous discovery, including documents, electronic communications, and audio and video recordings, in multi defendant cases.
- Produces high quality work using IPRO Eclipse, Relativity, Excel, using IPRO Viewer, eScan-IT, and Eclipse.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above mentioned tasks can be performed as single tasks or in conjunction with one another.
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Requires paralegal certificate.
- At least three years of litigation paralegal experience, including trial experience.
- At least one year of experience in automated litigation support.
- Must have supervisory experience, including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court system, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Access or other data bases), Word Perfect and Adobe Acrobat Professional or similar applications.
- Experience with Relativity or similar databases.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.
- Ability to meet and deal with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure will be very important.
- Some walking, standing, bending and carrying of small office items is required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance (KEEP IN MIND CREDIT CHECK IS PART OF THE SECURITY CLEARANCE)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
THREE (3) PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure
Accounts Payable Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
$27.50 per hour
6 months with possibility of extension
Our client is a leading eSports video game developer, publisher, and tournament organizer and is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. In this role you will perform general accounting admin support.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills, if needed
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- 1099 maintenance
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 3+ years of AP experience.
- Proficient with Excel
- Previous experience working with Coupa and/or Oracle is helpful.
Personal Banker 1 - Huntington Park Superior
Important Note: If you are selected to move forward in the process, next steps for this job may include an on-line assessment and a video screen. Please make sure your profile includes a current email address that you check regularly (including your spam folder) as the invitations for these activities will be emailed to you. For internal candidates, you must apply via the Jobs site on Teamworks or Teamworks at Home and please ensure your profile lists a personal (external) email address as your primary email address so you can receive communications and complete these potential activities. Please refer to the Team Member Handbook for more information on the Internal Job Opportunities Process.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a personal banker at Wells Fargo you will deliver exceptional customer experience, build relationships, and help consumer and small business customers succeed financially. You will engage customers in conversation and ask questions to understand what's most important to them to allow you to provide product, service and digital options that align with their needs and help make banking easier for them.
Your responsibilities include:
Building relationships with customers through proactive outreach and follow up, asking questions and learning about their financial needs
Deep knowledge of bank products and services and connecting those to customer needs
Building relationships with branch team members and partners, allowing you to work together to best serve customers
Opening new accounts, completing service requests, and submitting credit applications
Inform customers of self-service digital options and demonstrate them to customers
Helping to resolve customer concerns and escalating issues as needed
Serving as a risk leader and following policies and procedures
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 2+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
Experience proactively engaging with customers through outreach via phone or email
Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
Ability to help customers succeed financially by offering introductions to additional team members as appropriate
Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
Experience fostering and developing strong customer relationships
Ability to build strong relationships with internal partners and customers
Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
CA-Huntington Park: 6010 Pacific Blvd - Huntington Park, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
RN Emergency Department Care Coordinator
RN Emergency Department Care Coordinator
Los Angeles, California
The Registered Nurse Emergency Department Care Coordinator will have the opportunity to cross train and will serve as a clinical co-pilot charting the best trajectory of each patient’s care by accommodating various needs including medical, psycho-social, financial and practical needs.The Registered Nurse ED Care Coordinator coordinates the care and service of the patient population from admission through discharge. The Registered Nurse ED Care Coordinator assesses, plans, implements, monitors, and evaluates options and services to meet an individual’s health needs to facilitate a safe and timely discharge to the next appropriate level of care.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Current CA Registered Nurse license required
- American Heart Association BLS
- Case Management Certification required within 2 years of hire
- 3-4 years Case Management experience preferred
- 2 years related nursing experience required
- ED Case Management experience required
For our Case Management opportunities, feel free to forward a resume to Michelle Boeckmann at Michelle@HCRecruiter.com or visit our Case Management website at https://www.HealthcareRecruitmentPartners.com/Careers.
If this opportunity is of interest or know someone that would have interest, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Michelle Boeckmann | President Recruitment Case Management
Direct Dial 615-465-0292 | Toll Free 800-940-2313 Ext 101
A member of the Sanford Rose Associates® network of offices
Top 10 U.S. Search Firm – Executive Search Review
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!