Huntington Park Job Description Sample
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Customer Service Representative Part-Time (Bilingual)
GOAL: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions, while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure customers feel completely satisfied.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer the phone with a smile and treat all customers with courtesy and respect
2. Ensure workstations are organized and equipped for the start of the business day
3. Process all transactions quickly and efficiently while providing exceptional customer service
4. Interact and work closely with supervisors to perform all functions as directed/required
5. Maintain confidentiality of customer information, branch policies and procedure
6. Comply with The Sigue Branch AML/BSA Compliance Program
7. Travel locally to assist with collections, marketing or banking as required
8. Assist in keeping the store clean and presentable as required
9. Be proactive in identifying fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and reporting them to the respective supervisors
10. Perform all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned
11. Participate in marketing activities as needed including flyer distribution and banner display
1. Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
2. Ability to identify when specialized skills/resources are needed to address unique activities and work assignments
3. High School Diploma or equivalent
4. 3-6 months related experience
5. Spanish (required)/ English (Basic communication)
6. Must have reliable transportation
7. Ability to work flexible schedules including week-ends
8. Ability to work at various locations depending on company's goals and business decisions
Senior Product Designer
Our client, an emerging 7-year-old tech start-up in the B2B2C hospitality space, is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their Los Angeles office. The best candidate will have a strong UX/UI designer with a beautifully simple design aesthetic.
This is a great opportunity to create an intuitive, engaging user experience for scalable, easy-to-use products and build a design system that will form the basis of future growth. This is a highly promotable opportunity.
- Synthesize broad concepts and ideas into engaging and impactful experiences
- Transform product specifications & requirements into intuitive, user-friendly UX/UI deliverables
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams to define product opportunities
- Conduct user testing sessions with customers and collect data with A/B tests
- Leverage customer feedback and data to iterate designs of core products and new products
- Build users flows, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
- 4+ years of experience in UX Design for web and mobile environments (iOS and Android)
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate design ideas to stakeholders
- Strong experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Demonstrable experience in iterating rapidly and shipping software for SaaS products and mobile applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular design tools (Sketch, Adobe Suite, Principle, Invision)
- A collaborative nature
- A sense of humor
ERP Sales Consultant - Southwest Region
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Irvine, CA , Los Angeles area.
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a talented SAP B1 Sales Consultant located in the Los Angeles area. You will be responsible for the sale of ERP systems to develop new customer relationships. If you are experienced in the area of ERP systems within the SMB space and you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of account management plans for the Southwest region
- Demand forecasting, and ongoing client engagement
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives
- Maintaining all client accounts, answering all questions concerning the company's solutions, as well as monitoring account progress and activity
- Ensuring that our clients fully understand and are attracted to our proposed solutions while fostering a positive relationship
- You will be responsible for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes, and monitoring/updating activity and progress.
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quotas will be vital as well as ensuring our potential clients fully un
- Understand the proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations and product demonstrations
- 3-5 years’ experience in an account management role selling and maintaining ERP systems in the SMB market
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level
- Excellent consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills
- The ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and Epicor is an asset.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others
- If you are a keen, motivated individual with a desire to successfully apply your energy to achieve results and work with an award winning SAP Business Partner, please apply online today!
Cloud Engineer (Kubernetes)
- Role: Cloud Engineer
- Experience: 6 years
- Work Location: Los Angeles County, CA or Englewood, NJ
- Project Duration: 6 Months CTH
- Identify, evaluate and implement the Container ecosystem tools for security, operations and development support.
- Design, engineer, implement and operate the Container Platform built on public cloud with Kubernetes.
- Responsible for scalability, availability, reliability and efficiency of the platform.
- Identify opportunities for self- service and automation to enable optimized workflow.
- Manage and execute platform software upgrades to stay current with industry standards or contract requirements
- Support technical escalations and work with different teams to identify technical solution.
- Create and document technical processes which could be followed by support teams.
- In-depth knowledge of and hands-on experience with public cloud services like Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform. Knowledge of “open source” ecosystem is a must.
- Deep expertise and understanding of Kubernetes ecosystem, container principles and best practices. Must be able to automate multiple works in Kubernetes.
- Deep expertise troubleshooting complex distributed systems
- Understanding of cloud native technologies like Prometheus, Kubernetes and RDS
- Experience working with Information Security teams to adopt security best practices.
- Experience developing complex system automation/scripting, including system integration and monitoring.
- Working knowledge of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt
- Familiarity with open source configuration, orchestration, and CI/CD tools
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and Unix networking, Linux kernel performance
- Minimum 6 years of experience in shell scripting multiple automation workflows.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in DNS, SSL Certs, Firewall, Load Balancers and SAML/SSO.
- Hands on experience with deploying open source platforms on various Linux distributions like Ubuntu, CentOS, OEL, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
- Demonstrable experience working in fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented individual with excellent time management and organizational skills.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.
As a senior member of the MONTBROOK Investments Limited private equity investment team based in California you will be responsible for evaluating, structuring, closing and monitoring investments.
1. To lead a team of analysts in running private equity style investments including:
a. Conducting preliminary assessment and evaluation of investment opportunities.
b. Conducting macro-economic and sector research as part of the investment process.
c. Preparing investment proposals for the Investment Committee.
d. Negotiating transactions and agreements.
e. Creating and evaluating financial models on investment targets.
f. Conducting due diligence on investment targets.
g. Monitoring and managing invested companies.
2. To select, train and mentor an investment team on deal evaluation and execution.
3. Other duties as assigned. This position will report to the Investment Director.
1. Proven and solid buy-side experience in private equity deal evaluation, structuring, closing and monitoring, with at least 5 years’ such relevant experience.
2. Ability to lead and delegate and provide on the job mentoring and training.
3. Fluent in spoken and written English. Fluency in spoken .
4. Proven ability to work across all levels and across cultures. 5. Proficient in the use of IT and office tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
6. Keen business acumen. Familiarity with the Private Equity and Venture Capital.
7. Mature and responsible with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
8. Already based in the United States, or if not, willing and able to relocate.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV with a suitable covering email specifying this position to
Infectious Disease Physician
- Average of 20 patients per day working with the HIV population
- Provides on-call coverage on rotation schedule
- Provides supervision to mid-level providers
- Works with nursing and front office staff to accommodate urgent care/walk-in patients
- Attends all clinic case conferences to discuss difficult patients
- Training and/or experience with Infectious Diseases/HIV
- Excellent compensation which includes a base salary plus retention and productivity bonus.
- Loan repayment
- H-1 Visa sponsorship
We are looking for an experienced Data Center Facility Manager to support a critical facilities environment . The Facility Manager will be responsible for managing the operation and maintenance of the critical facility physical infrastructure systems in accordance with company's policies and procedures. The Data Center is a 7x24x365 a year operation.
- Operate and Manage both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems such as: medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, fire detection / suppression; building monitoring systems; etc
- Supervise the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work is performed according to established practices and procedures.
- Manage local client relationship and act as the point of contact for the company at this site.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Work with IT managers and other business leaders to coordinate projects, manage capacity and optimize plant safety, performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Create, utilize and administer MOPs and SOPs for all work on critical facilities / data center facility equipment.
- Schedule work activities, within specified change control / management protocol.
- Maintain a constant state of readiness in support of the mission goal of 99.999% uptime
- 10-15 years of facility operations and maintenance experience.
- Solid Understanding of Critical Electrical and Mechanical / HVAC equipment ( UPS, Generators, Switchgears, PDU's, CRAC Units, Chillers, etc. )
- Experience supervising a technical staff
- Previous experience as a Client Manager
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11604264 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Engagement Manager, Consultative Services Consultant, Los Angeles
We are recruiting for a client who is looking for a Consultative Services Consultant (Engagement Manager) who can help to grow and expand current clients and partnerships in Southern California. They are a technology service provider and have some of the best partnerships with companies like: Cisco, VMware, NetApp, Dell EMC, HPE and several others; including emerging tech players like Tanium and Dedrone.
Position is in Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego
*Start up opportunity within a business that is stable and growing!
Ranked on Forbes 100 List as one of the Best Companies to work for in the US.
Opportunity to build something brand new and make an impact.
*$$ is strong +awesome benefits.
*Create and identify services opportunities in assigned accounts.
*Build a pipeline of services opportunities that meet or exceed thresholds.
*Use a consultative approach to solving clients' business issues, with the goal of
delivering business outcomes through our client's services
*Attain or exceed sales targets for services profitability and revenue.
*Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex services engagements
with clients, and partners.
*Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, technology
solution knowledge, project management, and business and sales strategy
Field Superintendent - Sheet Metal
The Recruiting team at ISC is partnering with a growing Construction Company to recruit candidates for a Field Superintendent position in the greater Los Angeles, CA area.
The Field Superintendent – Sheet Metal is responsible for providing direction for field installation projects. This position will also have management/supervisory responsibilities… if you have successfully supervised/ managed a construction project team for sheet metal projects, this is the position for you!
The successful candidate for the Field Superintendent – Sheet Metal position will have these responsibilities:
Oversee construction process of the project from start to completion.
Manage and document project design and construction progress for duration of the project.
Conduct quality control inspections in accordance with company requirements.
Maintain current knowledge of national and local codes.
Requirements for Field Superintendent – Sheet Metal:
Must have experience in all facets of the construction process.
Strong project and financial analysis experience.
Must be able to work in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and Procore or other construction software programs.
Regular travel to the job sites are required.
Salary: $70 - $100K and excellent benefits package
For immediate consideration, please send resumes as an attachment in MS Word to email@example.com
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay a $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires for this position! Direct all names to me via phone or email and I’ll do the rest! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!