Huntington Park Job Description Sample
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Experienced Cdl-A OTR Team Drivers
CDL-A Team Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking team truck drivers for runs across the U.S.! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
There is so much to gain!
Premium benefits package & top earnings
Average 5,000 miles/week
Frequent home time
Excellent freight network
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Phoenix, AZ; Stockton, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX
Packaging Machinery/Maintenance Supervisor
Successful 25 year old Manufacturer/Fabricator of consumer products in Huntington Park, California has an opening for a PACKAGING MACHINE TECHNICIAN/MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR. A track record of success in leading a team of maintenance personnel, including planning and documenting preventive maintenance programs as well as a keen sense of priorities concerning time management. Demonstrated experience in enhancing maintenance personnel skills and performance with an emphasis on continuous improvement. A PROVEN LEADER and a quick study of machinery. ROBOTICS. Experience with packaging machines; DOBOY MUSTANG WRAPPERS, DOBOY STRATUS WRAPPERS, SIMILIAR CHINESE WRAPPERS, AUTOMATED PACKAGING (ALLEN BRADLEY) as well as experience with robotic packaging is very beneficial. Experience with foam cutting equipment; band saws, slitters - also beneficial. Salary will be determined by ability and experience. PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU CAN COMMUTE TO ZIP CODE 90255.
Ortho Assistant P/T Mondays & Tuesdays needed.
Looking to fill position immediately...
CDL A Local Company Driver - Home Daily!
DSV Road TransportHiring Local Class A Drivers
New Pay Package and $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
I-5 Corridor Regional
Weekly Home Time
Late Model Equipment
Prepass / prepass plus
Full Benefits Plans Available
401K with DSV Match
Vacation / Holiday Pay
Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
Must Have A Good Driving Record
2 years experience or 1 year with school certificate.
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Required
Behavioral Therapist-Hiring Event & Will Train
Autism Learning Partners Group Hiring Event- WALK IN FOR AN INTERVIEW (Candidates will not be contacted for the interview, walk in during the hours mentioned below)
- Part-time position 15-35 hours/week
- Full-time opportunities in certain cities
- We will train you (Paid Training).
- Paid experience is not required.
- One-on-one direct therapy in the patient's home and/or community settings.
- Employees will work in and near their city of residence.
- We are hiring for the following regions: South LA, East LA, San Gabriel Valley, West LA, South Bay, Gateway Cities, and Central LA.
- Take your resume and copy of diploma.
When: Thursday December 14th 10:30am-12:30pm
Where: Autism Learning Partners-4690 S. Eastern Ave. Commerce, CA 90040
- HS Diploma with 2 years of college courses & 5 years of exposure to Autism professionally or on personal level such as through family/friends or,
- HS Diploma with BA in progress & 2 years of experience/exposure to autism working with children professionally or on a personal level or,
- BA Degree with 1 year of experience/exposure to autism on personal level or professionally.
- Exposure to individuals with autism through family, friends, or community.
- Available at least 4 weekdays (8am-8pm) and a Saturday (half day)
- Must pass criminal background check and TB test
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance
- Bilinguals are highly encouraged to apply!
Benefits / Compensation:
- Very competitive rates
- Working after 7:00pm Monday-Friday and weekends is $1 extra on top of the hourly rate
- Annual reviews, and advancement opportunities
- High quality paid training
- Ongoing training and supervision
- Excellent mentorship programs and RBT certification opportunities
- Paid Mileage and drive time
- Partial Tuition Reimbursement, and Degree Completion Awards
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, and other work-life balance perks!
The Behavioral Therapist/Technicianworks with toddlers, children, and/or teens diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities in their home, school, and/or community utilizing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles to teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills. ABA technicians work under the supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs).
Please visit our website at www.autismlearningpartners.com for more information. Autism Learning Partners supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Autism Learning Partners (formerly Pacific Child & Family Associates) began offering services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities, and their families in 1988. The company was an early proponent of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and quickly adopted this clinical methodology as the cornerstone of its services to children and families. Autism Learning Partners now offers treatment services in 32 states.
To guide this growth we have established an executive clinical team with national prominence in the behavioral health field.
Diamond Maintenance Services seeks yard associates for their Fullerton location.
Job Tasks for: Yard Associate
Cleaning and repairing portable restrooms & equipment
Janitorial duties on facility
Restock service vehicles daily
Evacuate waste from portable units
Solo Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
CDL-A OTR Company Driver: Consistent Miles and Great Pay
$1,000 Carrier Transition Incentive
Solo CDL-A company drivers get high OTR miles, great pay, generous bonus opportunities and unlimited earned time off. CDL-A company truck driver opportunities at Southern Refrigerated Transport available today.
With our unlimited earned home time, stay on the road as long as you’d like and keep accumulating time off, there’s no limit ever! Ask your recruiter for details.
Company Truck Driver benefits:
Unlimited earned home time
$1,000 CARRIER TRANSITION INCENTIVE for experienced drivers - call us to learn more!
Top Miles Bonus: 10¢ for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
Placarded HazMat Loads : 5¢ per mile
Fuel bonus: Up to 2¢/mile
Driver Referral Bonus: Spread the word to earn extra cash – no limits!
Plenty of miles every week
Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment
401k & Paid vacation
Pet & rider policy from day one
Are you ready for Unlimited Satisfaction? Call to learn more and apply today!Company CDL-A Truck Driver
21 years of age
4 months’ experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book
Drivers that don’t have 4 months experience can enroll in training
Good driving record, pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Staffing Branch Manager - Huntington Park, CA
administration and sales in a manner that supports reaching the profitability goals.
Required: High school diploma and 5 years experience (within industry preferred); reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Desirable: Bilingual (English/Spanish);
Requires knowledge of office practices; business correspondence techniques and English composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation; knowledge of word processing, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint, data base and spreadsheet software applications. This position also requires knowledge of management, sales techniques and driving practices.
Skills required include use of knowledge of word processing, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint, data base and spreadsheet software; use of standard office equipment including computers, printers,
telephones, calculators, copiers, scanners, calculators and facsimile equipment. Skills required use of knowledge of driving practices and sales techniques.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; manage multiple branches and personnel; to build relationships and bring on new clients; ability to service existing clients; ability to maintain
confidentiality of data; collect data, establish and present facts; draw valid conclusions and make innovative recommendations and solutions; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure;
prioritize, organize, multi-task and complete tasks independently; communicate effectively with all levels of staff, management, clients, vendors and public and private representatives; ability to work under pressure and maintain composure while managing multiple projects; ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures; ability to generate a team player atmosphere; ability to service clients with quality and flexibility.
Multifamily Superintendent - Garden-Style Apartments
Based out of Monrovia, CA, we are a General Contractor that specializes in Multifamily/Affordable Housing, Historic Rehab, Commercial, and Government work. Our company's strength lies in the depth and variety of professional experience of its key staff, including vast experience in the fields of construction, architecture, and construction management. This experience allows us to comprehend and develop each project holistically, seeing it simultaneously from the perspectives of the Owner, the Architect,and the Contractor. In addition to comprehensive construction services, we offer full design-build capability with our in-house architectural staff, as well as project programming and budgeting services.
Key personnel in the firm have extensive experience in the construction of residential, commercial, and institutional facilities of a wide range of size and scope. Because of the diverse experience of key personnel, we bring to each project the unique capability of understanding not only the client's immediate needs during the construction process, but also the client's long-term property management needs, and incorporate this understanding into our value engineering process.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are always looking for talented and skilled professionals to join our team. We take pride in providing new and current employees with the training, tools and resources needed to forge their skills and careers to propel them into success in the rapidly changing world of construction, as we firmly believe the success of our employees' is our company's success. Join our Team Today!
What You Will Be Doing
The Project Superintendent’s (PS) role is to manage day-to-day construction activities and supervise field personnel and subcontractors as required to successfully complete the project on schedule. The PS will be responsible for producing quality work that is consistent with the standards set forth in the project’s contract plans and specification. Just as important, the PS is expected to administer good construction safety practices and continuously keep the site clean and orderly. The PS will report directly to the Project Manager.
- Project Superintendent
- Exempt position
- Worksite location at construction jobsite trailer, or main offices, depending on company needs
- Reports to Project Manager & executive team members (VP of Construction, VP of Operations, CEO, etc)
- Works closely with Project Superintendent, jobsite staff, main office staff, vendors, clients, and engineers
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS (including but not limited to)
- Manage day-to-day activities to meet project milestones and ultimately meet or beat project completion date.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site
- Create short-interval look-ahead project schedules to ensure upcoming events are communicated, tracked and are being proactively attended to
- Manage and look ahead no less than 3 weeks to proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate a solution.
- Report all project delays to the Project Manager and propose solutions with minimum impact to the project schedule
- Maintain daily and weekly logs of construction progress
- Obtain and document all inspections and ensure quality of work prior to each inspection
- Maintain jobsite safety, health and cleanliness
- Verify all work is installed in a good workmanship level
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete
- Attend all necessary jobsite meetings, whether onsite or offsite
- Manage the punch lists and close out of the project
- Review all submittals and RFI’s to ensure timely and accurate responses and execution
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts as required
What You Need for this Position
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in construction science, engineering, architecture, or other related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multi-family, wood framing, structural concrete, construction projects
SKILLS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of structural concrete, type V and III wood framed buildings, & MEP building systems.
- Advance knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Ability to handle pressure
- Strong focus on quality
- Recent working knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Knowledge and experience in Prolog or similar Project Management Software is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Maintain company confidentiality
What's In It for You
We are willing to offer excellent compensation projects including:
Competitive base salary (DOE)
Strong bonus structure
Gas and Cell Allowance
PTO & Sick Leave
401(k) retirement plan
So, if you are a Multifamily Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!