Huntington Station Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Hunting
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
The School of Rock Music Instructor teaches students from ACDC to Zappa. The Instructor creates a safe and cool environment for students to achieve their musical and creative potential and insures that each School of Rock student has an exceptional musical journey.
In support of that goal, the Instructor is responsible for all music and education-related elements within the lessons. The Instructor creates a dynamic lesson experience to insure their students are challenged and inspired. The Instructor embodies rock and roll in a positive way and is responsible for creating the most valuable student lesson experience possible.
We teach five core areas at School of Rock - keys, vocals, guitar, bass and drums. Many of our instructors have broader musical talent as well which we do our best to engage.
1 + years’ experience teaching and/or performing music professionally
Knowledge of music theory and curriculum design
Strong organizational skills
Resourceful and good problem-solver
Works well under pressure
Enthusiastic, flexible, patient, and positive demeanor
Good judgment a must
Passion for teaching
Full-Time Medical Biller. Out of network experience helpful, not a requirement. Must be detail-oriented, multi-tasker, team player and flexible. Light clerical duties. Salary based on experience. Please send a resume with your contact information.
Junior Campaign Marketing Manager-Entry Level Only
Junior Campaign Manager
Lynx NY, Awarded Best Marketing Company in Melville 2017isseeking a campaign manager to oversee our major Fortune 500 clients. The marketing associate will be developing new marketing strategies to drive in more revenue for our current clientele.
· Maintaining and overseeing major accounts
· Developing marketing campaigns that will drive revenue and enhance branding
· Preparing and conducting target market research
· Presenting product knowledge and enhancement in client meetings
· Leadership development
· Project coordination and strategically planning in marketing campaigns
· Product design and product management
· Enthusiast for Public Speaking
· College Degree Preferred
· Leadership Responsibilities
· Interest in Management Training
"WHAT THIS IS NOT:
We are NOT hiring Administrative, Office, Telemarketing, D2D or B2B Positions. If you are looking for a typical boring in-office-sit-at-a-desk-all-day position, do not apply! This is not the job for you. Please only apply if you're looking for a new career, a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion... we only seek adventurous, competitive and extremely outgoing individuals that are seeking opportunities to rapidly advance into higher level positions."
PERKS OF WORKING HERE
We reward our team members for their dedication by fostering a friendly and supportive company atmosphere. The Lynx workspace is equipped with a variety of accommodations. Whether you need a quiet break from your responsibilities or a place to put the finishing touches on a project, our office has what you need. In addition to our regular team nights out, our marketing specialists enjoy benefits on a daily basis.
Oil & Gas Burner Boiler Service Technician
Heating Company Seeking Experienced Burner Boiler Service Mechanic / Technician MUST have valid driver's license. Ability to work independently and with a team. Knowledge of Gas & Oil boilers - Installation, Repairs, Troubleshooting, Wiring, Etc.Nassau Suffolk Border Looking to hire immediately - great opportunity ( HVAC Experience a plus )
Job Type: Full-time
- Oil & Gas: 2 years
Experienced Line Cook For American Bistro.
Must have at least three years fast paced fine dining experience.
Looking for strong 2 saute chefs, and grade manger.
Exceptional knife skills, butchering, and cleanliness a must.
The ideal candidate will possess the aforementioned skills as well as a keep eye for detail, ability to multitask, willingness to learn and work as a team.
Great atmosphere to advance with a growing restaurant. Also looking for brunch cooks, both pt/ft employees welcome. Salary based on experience.
Please reply with your resume in body of email.
· Lead and manage a store in a motivational and positive manner, to exceed financial/performance goals.
· Drive sales through utilization of selling techniques (example: Pandora Way of Selling) as well as through product knowledge and merchandising.
· With support from the General Manager/District Manager/Area Manager, will recruit, hire and train staff, ensuring staff size is sufficient to support the needs of the business.
· Creates weekly schedules that support the needs of the business. Ensures enough staff is scheduled at appropriate times and assigns roles to specific team members to effectively address both customer-based and non-customer based activities.
· Manage, utilize and understand reports to best analyze and positively impact productivity and profitability.
· Review the business and the product ordering process through budgets and a continuous control and handling of all income and costs
· Provide Team with timely, consistent and regular feedback, both formal and informal. Plan and prioritize daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools (Pandora: effectively leverage CSL role and program as designed). Support a productive and accountable environment.
· Participate in learning and development activities in order to provide optimal customer service.
· Complete all training activities within established timelines, and coach associates to do the same.
· Perform operational duties to run the store most effectively. These duties include, but are not limited to: opening/closing, ensuring store security, overseeing safety, training and developing the team, choosing top talent and of course, working with customers.
Tess Morgan (Sunrise Mall, Bay Terrace Shopping Center, Livingston Mall, Paramus Park Mall, Brunswick Square Mall)
Sophie Reese (Walt Whitman Shops)
Pandora @ Walt Whitman Shops
Pandora @ Sunrise Mall
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047 Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice! NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS! * Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS: * 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS? Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981.
We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO. NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS: We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Huntington,Ny)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Sheet Metal Fabricator
Seeking experienced sheet metal fabricator. Must be familiar with press brakes, shears and notching. This is a full time position offering union benefits including healthcare and pension.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!