Huntsville Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have professional presence, presentation and communication skills as you will be selling directly to Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a hard work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer - providing superior customer service before and after sale.
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Have experience in Business-to-Business sales and working with business professionals.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be a road warrior and maintain high business activity.
Salesforce Developer - Brentwood, TN
Ramsey Solutions recently began the process of transitioning our entire company to Salesforce. Our team knows that we are supporting business units who change lives on a daily basis and that, on the CRM team, we enable each division in our company to serve people more efficiently.
Because we have a multiple-org strategy, collaboration and partnerships are key so everyone has a voice. The team stays ahead of the curve by participating in continuous training on all the latest Salesforce updates so we can remain innovative and provide new solutions to those we serve.
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with the Salesforce Solution Architect and Admins on overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation and support of multiple organizations in Salesforce.com. This requires the ability to develop and support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Visual Force and the Force.com platform.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will communicate with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business's requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision, and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- 2 or more years of development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Force.com
- Expertise implementing in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud a must
- Admin and Platform Development I & II Certifications
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required
- Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Experience with Chatter, Communities and other Salesforce apps
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others)
- Platform Developer II Certification
- Paid time off and sick time, as well as ministry time
- Health insurance and HSA match
- Profit sharing after one year
- 401(k) match after one year
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville TEN times
- Team lunches, celebrations and one heck of a Christmas party
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Assists the ACE-IT leadership with short and long term planning and resource management of ACE-IT missions. Performs as lead scheduler for ACE-IT contract supporting all major functional areas. Assists in developing, building, maintaining, and auditing schedules and planning models. Inputs data into models and simulation tools and utilizes technology necessary to optimize operational planning to improve productivity management. Conducts analysis of output to enable decision makers the ability to make informed decisions. Other duties include planning workload for departments and providing forward looking analysis to the Program Manager and Customer Schedule.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: Please list by order of priority and, if possible, provide the percentage of time spent on the activity all should equal 100%.
Performs as master scheduler for the ACE-IT contract performing maintenance, supply, transportation, and retrograde support in the United States
Program level schedules maintains a resource loaded and networked program schedule for all on-going and special missions that can be used to analyze resource allocation, mission completion dates, and "what it" analysis
Project level Project Web Application audits with Project Manager that can be used to analyze resource allocation, mission completion dates, and "what it" analysis
Tracks and updates personnel and mission tasking progress on a daily basis
Supports ACE-IT managers in near and long term planning and resource management governance.
Plans program level workload for multiple departments and de-conflict resources for Project Server/Online
Provides forward looking schedule analysis to ACE-IT Program Manager and customer.
Interfaces between senior management and department heads to gather data and adjust scheduling parameters
Contributes to program task order proposal preparation efforts.
Identifies and recommends solutions to operational issues.
Performs other duties and assignments as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Excellent computer, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required. Computer skills include a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Work is generally conducted in a shop environment; however, duties may involve the conduct of work in the out-of-doors area. Work will require lifting up to 50 lbs, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published company work rules.
Work will require lifting up to 50 lbs, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, and prolonged sitting.
Education/Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Bachelor's Degree in Science or equivalent discipline required. Industry preferred certifications (Examples of certifications are PMI-SP, PSP, or PPCA)
A minimum of 5 years of logistics plans and operations experience. Proven ability to provide the customer with a high degree of confidence and satisfaction through quality performance. Must possess exceptional time management skills. Possesses professional and ethical standards and be able to pass a thorough background investigation.
Choose an item.
General Guidance & Direction
Broad Guidance & Direction
Supervised by the Plans & Analysis Manager
Field Underwriter Mortgage Protection/ Potential Agency Owner
Are you passionate about helping people? Would you like to be paid what you’re worth rather than what someone else says you’re worth? Would you like to have both time and money rather than sacrificing one for the other? Are you interested in building an agency you can pass to your family but you’ve never come across the right opportunity? A career at Symmetry Financial Group can help you achieve the aforementioned and more.
Symmetry Financial Group was formed in 2009 with the primary purpose of helping people protect their greatest asset: their home. In a short amount of time, Symmetry has become one of the fastest growing companies due to a family oriented culture and a supportive leadership development platform. The training model is based on a one-on-one mentorship program which pairs new agents with some of the most experienced agents in the industry. We work with dozens of insurance companies to ensure we locate the right product to help our clients protect what is most important to them. Appointments are set with clients who have requested help through our in-house mailing center so cold calling is not required.
We are currently looking in your area for self-motivated, open-minded, and coachable individuals who want more for themselves than an ordinary 9-5 job. We want individuals interested in putting in the hard work it takes to build an agency which will provide passive income for their families for years to come. If you are not already licensed, you’ll need to obtain a license through your state insurance board; however, we can help. To get started, if you feel this opportunity is something you’re interested in, submit your resume.
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Dedicated Truck Driver - RS
Here's a GREATopportunity to join one of America's premier transportation leaders and to help serve our dedicated customer.
Drivers on this account must live within 60 mile radius from the Averitt location.
This full-time dedicated position entails:
- Deliver finished goods to distribution centers and pick up raw materials for our dedicated customer.
- Drivers on this account travel in modern, well-maintained equipmentwhile running within CO, TX, GA, NC, SC, OH, IN, MI, IL, WI, MN, NE, KS and MO.
-Starting pay of 40.5 cpm
- No Canada or NY runs
- Drivers on this account average 2,267 miles/ week
- Pulling reefer trailers the majority of the time
- Driver can take truck home on weekend (bobtail)
- You'll enjoy being home EVERY WEEK to what matters most- your family!
Check out these additional benefits of being an Averitt Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 yr verifiable tractor trailer exp within the past 3 yrs
- Drivers must have a Class A CDL
- No convictions for Reckless Driving w/in the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI or DWI w/in the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation w/in the past 5 years
- No serious violations w/in previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following to closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
- No more than 2 moving violations w/in the past 3 years
- Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
- Count freight
- Complete fuel tickets
- Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
- Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
- Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
- Regular predictable attendance
- Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon -Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
LogiCore Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Proposal Writer in the Huntsville, AL to be part of an exciting, diverse, and dynamic team! Are you a Proposal Writer who is looking to join a mission-focused environment? If so, we have an amazing opportunity to join a well-known team with opportunity for growth and expansion! We are seeking an energetic Senior Proposal Writer who knows the art of writing technical, management, and past performance proposal sections that are comprehensible, organized, succinct, persuasive, and compliant that meet internal and external deadlines!
Writes all aspects of technical proposals including cover letters, executive summaries, approach, resumes, project descriptions, and summary narratives to respond to Federal Government proposal requirements for engineering and logistics services.
Analyze and compile information collected from a variety of sources and tailor written documents to respond to specific evaluation criteria and requirements. Proofreads and edits technical documents and proposals
Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Superb attention to detail, ability to think strategically, strong record of execution.
Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects under tight deadlines.
Exceptional grammar and proofreading abilities.
Ability to synthesize text and ideas from multiple authors, including SMEs and consultants, must be self-motivated.
Proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Ability to interact with customers and functional peer groups, gain cooperation of others, oversee assigned tasks, maintain work schedules, and meet deadlines.
Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment and able to work well with other teams. Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential.
Prompt attendance and adherence to LogiCore directives, policies and procedures.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree in related field + 5 years’ demonstrated DoD proposal writing experience. Military systems writing experience a plus.
LogiCore Corporation is a woman-owned logistics and engineering services company dedicated to delivering quality, mission-oriented technical services. Our corporate headquarters, located in Huntsville’s Cummings Research Park, provides a working environment that fosters collaboration and innovation. LogiCore was a top contender in Huntsville’s 2017 Best Places to Work.
LogiCore provides a rewarding work atmosphere built on outstanding customer service, consistent with our core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Selfless Service, Competence, Loyalty, Excellence, Accountability, and Responsiveness. LogiCore offers competitive salaries with a generous benefit package including Paid Time Off, and retirement savings.
LogiCore provides Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) services to United States Department of Defense agencies. LogiCore provides analytical, advisory and operational services that include Integrated Logistics Support, Logistics Engineering, Systems Engineering, Scientific and Technical Support, and Program Management Support. We focus on Defense solutions that optimize efficiencies in product form, fit, reliability, safety, and supportability to maximize Warfighter readiness. LogiCore is Readiness Accelerated!
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer:
LogiCore Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information, or disability. LogiCore is a committed EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Class A CDL - Team Truck Driving Jobs! - Work For Cfi!
Hiring Teams Now: Increased Volume of Freight & Lots of Miles
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Established Team Drivers
When you drive for CFI, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry, and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver-friendly freight and reliable home time. CFI has the opportunity to create value for their customers and truck drivers and has a long-standing history of doing so.
Drive with our respect and support behind you every step of the way
Team Driver Benefits
-46 CPM split
-Practical mile pay & Weekly Settlements
-Reliable home time
-Northeast bonus pay
-Free rider program
-Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
-Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
Team Driver Qualifications
-Class A CDL
-Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
-21 years old minimum
-Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
-No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
-Maximum 3 moving violations (past 3 years)
-Pass drug and road test
-Legal U.S. employment status
-1951 CFI founded
-2007 CFI purchased by Con-way, becomes Con-way Truckload
-2015 XPO purchases Con-way/Menlo
-2016 Transforce purchases Truckload division (us again!) and sets us up to be a standalone profit-generating, empowered company. Back to our roots!
-2016 WE ARE CFI
This brings one of the best brands in trucking back CFI while keeping the great people, support, and systems in place that made CFI, Con-way Truckload, and XPO great. CFI trailers can still be seen today being pulled by Con-way Truckload trucks.The future for all CFI drivers and employees has never been better and brighter!
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own to become an owner operator.
But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
Associated topics: class a cdl team driver, class b cdl team driving, dedicated team, otr team, partner, team, team class a cdl driver, team otr, team truck driving, team trucking
Hortonworks Hadoop Architect
OASYS, INC. is currently seeking candidates for a Hortonweorks Hadoop Subject Matter Expert (SME) position to support a project in Huntsville, AL. Position responsibilities include hands on design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the Hadoop Platform and various associated components for data ingestion, transformation, and processing. Will be responsible for leading data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation. Will provide technical subject matter leadership in the definition, design, and creation of a Hortonworks Hadoop Data Lake. Will be advising application development staff and users on data-based solutions to business problems, data architectures, data base management system facilities and capabilities, and the operation and tuning of databases. Will coordinate the data administration technical function for data warehouse, data mart, data lake, and business intelligence development and maintenance.
· Active DoD Secret Clearance
· Experience in different big data eCommerce Platform (eCP) system tools – to include (Spark, HBase, Nifi, Sqoop etc.)
· Experience in multiple databases – to include (Teradata, Oracle, SQL, Erver etc.)
· 2+ years of experience in HADOOP- HDFS, Hive, MapReduce, HBase
· 2+ years of experience in NOSQL database – HBase
· Possess and demonstrate deep knowledge of data warehouse concepts, big data, architecture, techniques, various design alternatives, and overall data warehouse strategies
· Possess and demonstrate deep knowledge of the Hadoop Ecosystem
· 4+ years of Linux experience
· 2+ years of code documentation and API/Framework documentation/process build
· Experience with frequent use and application of technical standards, principles and theories.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is desired but NOT required.
About OASYS, INC. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, OASYS, INC. is a technology services and products company dedicated to delivering the right solutions to our government and commercial clients. Our innovative solutions combined with today's technology and our subject matter expertise help to provide full lifecycle support for our client's needs.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Resumes may also be mailed to 430 Wynn Drive NW, Huntsville, AL 35805.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!