Hurleyville Job Description Sample
Physician Assistant - Primary Care (Bethel / White Lake)
Greater Hudson Valley Health System (GHVHS) is a nonprofit corporation located in Middletown, NY, and is the parent company for Orange Regional and Catskill Regional Medical Centers. It provides specialty services and medical programs to nearly 450,000 residents in the mid-Hudson and Catskill region and has 3,300 employed professionals and over 850 medical staff members.
It is one of the largest health care providers in the area, with three hospital campuses and several outpatient facilities. Orange Regional Medical Group (ORMG) and Catskill Regional Medical Group (CRMG) are new and growing multi-specialty, hospital-supported group medical practices with Board-certified Doctors, Board-certified Nurse Practitioners and Board-certified Advanced Practice Professionals providing outpatient and inpatient care servicing Orange, Sullivan, Ulster Counties and beyond. The region affords the charm and warmth of the suburbs with good schools, low taxes and a diverse community while offering a broad selection of world-class culture, shopping, restaurants, sporting venues, and entertainment for your leisure just a short distance from New York City.
Orange Regional Medical Center has begun construction on an exciting new 153,000 square foot, five-story physician office building and a 26,000 square foot, single-story cancer center at the hospital's main campus. When completed in the fall of 2016, the $99 million project will help relocate many outpatient services currently provided at other off-campus locations into new, state-of-the-art buildings on the existing 73-acre hospital campus in Middletown. Both new buildings will be patient-centered healing environments incorporating all the latest technology and amenities for patients and families.
An exempt position responsible for providing primary care service, including assessing, diagnosing, prescribing treating and educating patients. Works closely with physicians and other clinicians in a team approach to patient care. May specialize in a specific type of clinical care e.g. pediatrics, geriatrics.
Graduate of an Accredited Physician's Assistant Program with clinical focus on Primary Care or more than 5 years of direct patient care in the field of office based Physician Assistant.
Current Physician's Assistant Licensure in New York State
Successful completion and maintenance of National Commission on Certification of PA's
Supervising Practice Agreement with the Medical Director of the Primary Care Program or their designee within the scope of practice of such supervising physician
Current BLS Certifications required. ACLS, ATLS & PALS Certification preferred.
Experience: Three (3) years of professional Physician Assistant experience in a clinic setting.
Current state Physician Assistant license. Current state license as an advanced practice Physician Assistant with prescriptive authority Current CPR/BLS certification.
Physical Demands: Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time.
Occasionally requires lifting and carrying items weighing up to 10 pounds. Requires correct vision and hearing to normal range. Requires working under stress in emergency situations and occasionally may involve irregular work hours.
Working Environment: Temperature Controlled, Hospital Based Medical Office Space
Employees Supervised: Receptionist, Medical Assistants, L.P.N.'s, File Clerks and other support staff
Degree of Supervision Required: Minimal. Must be able to work independently. May share in the supervision of RN's, LPN's and / or medical assistants, depending upon departmental organization.
Psych Tech - FT Night And PT Evening Available!
A member of the Greater Hudson Valley Health System (GHVHS), Catskill Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is dedicated to providing the highest quality health care to residents of Sullivan County and neighboring communities at its main hospital campus in Harris and at the Grover M.
Hermann Hospital Division in Callicoon. The sole community provider of health care in Sullivan County, CRMC offers the most technologically up-to-date methods of diagnosis and treatment.
CRMC's main campus in Harris is a 228-bed facility with 64 skilled nursing care beds. CRMC's Grover M.
Hermann Division in Callicoon is a 25-bed facility with 10 beds that can be used as either acute care or skilled nursing care. We offer career opportunities for caring, motivated individuals to carry out our mission and vision.
Psychiatric Technician assists in the provision of nursing care through the nursing process (Assessment, Planning, Intervention and Evaluation) in the Behavioral Health Unit under the coordination of a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) and/or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Please be advised this a posted pipeline. We recruit for this department on an ongoing basis. Please complete your application and a recruiter will contact you with 24-48 hours!
High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Associate Degree and/or Bachelors in human services field preferred
BLS (CPR) certification
National Certification for Psychiatric Technician within 1 year and every 2 years thereafter
Successful completion of PMCS class within 6 months of hire
Physical Demands: Position will primarily be medium to light work requiring lifting with lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling and reaching are required. Position requires 20% sitting and 80% standing or walking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by spoken and written word is required.
Working Environment: May have occasional exposure to blood, body substances, infectious materials, chemical hazards, vibration, radiation, slippery surfaces, or noise that may result from performance of duties.
Employees Supervised: None
Degree of Supervision Required: Must be able to work independently initiating directives delegated by the RN/LPN.
Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility has 140 beds, and offers the very best in rehabilitation services, including Dementia, Alzheimer's care and so much more. Achieve has earned a reputation for providing excellent and compassionate care.
Our Skilled Nursing Facility is seeking motivated and compassionate RN Supervisors to join our growing team of professionals.
PRN: Night shift (11p-8a)
The RN Supervisor is responsible for managing staff, overseeing patient care and ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures over the course of their shift.The RN Supervisor will promote and restore patients' health by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning of the patient care area, directing and developing staff, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staffs and providing physical and psychological support for residents and their families. The RN Supervisor job functions are:
Direct and coordinate the nursing units under their supervision.
Provide resident care services with kindness and compassion to the residents.
Plan, organize, and oversee staff to provide patient care.
Evaluate care and ensures customer satisfaction.
Oversee the department's daily staffing requirements.
Orient clinical staff to their job responsibilities.
Act as an interface between the staff, residents, and the residents' families.
Implement and interpret organizational policies and procedures, and nursing standards and regulations
Must be a graduate of an approved nursing program.
Must possess and maintain a current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN).
Previous RN experience in Skilled Nursing is required.
At least one year of SNF supervisory experience is highly preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) ***Sign ON Bonus***
Achieve Rehabilitation and Nursing Facility is a Skilled Nursing Facility located in Liberty, NY.
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses - LPNs.
Full-time: Evening shift (3p-11p)
Part-time: Night shift (11p-7a)
Per Diem: All shifts
MAKE THE DECISION TODAY, FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
$1500 Sign On Bonus for full time
Sign on bonus will be pro-rated for part-time and per diem employment
GENEROUS MONTHLY TRAVEL STIPEND for traveling greater than 30 miles
RELOCATION Bonus available to FT hires
One Location, No Daily Travel
Excellent Salary and Benefits Including:
Medical, vision and dental benefits (full time employees only)
Paid time off (full tme and part time employees)
Free Online Continuing Education
Assist residents with ADLs and administer medications while overseeing staff.
Adhering to the instructions of Nurse Management, you will perform your duties in accordance with all company policies and procedures, while providing resident care services with kindness and compassion to the residents.
One Year of Long Term Care experience is highly preferred.
Must be a graduate of an approved practical nursing program.
Must possess a current state license as a Practical Nurse (LPN).
Must be able to move, lift and position patients.
Achieve Rehab is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Social Worker (Lmsw)
Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility offers the very best in rehabilitation services, including Dementia, Alzheimer's care and so much more. Achieve has earned a reputation for providing excellent and compassionate care.We are currently seeking a Social Worker for our skilled facility that will enhance the quality of life for our beloved residents. This is a Full-Time position
Social Worker responsibilities include:
Develop, maintain and utilize a listing of current community resources that are useful to residents and their families/significant others/responsible parties.
Must adhere to all HIPAA requirements.
Understand and meet all government requirements for Social Service documentation.
Document progress in meeting the psychosocial needs of residents.
Assist in implementing appropriate plans of action to correct identified deficiencies.
Work with the interdisciplinary team and administration to promote and protect resident rights and the psychological well-being of each resident. Prevent and address resident abuse as mandated by law and professional licensure.
Review complaints and grievances made by the resident and make a written or oral report to the Director and Administrator indicating what action(s) were taken to resolve the complaint or grievance.
Review with the resident/responsible party the resident's advanced directives/code status on admission, quarterly, and with changes in condition.
Coordinate resident room changes including documentation in the resident's medical record that the resident and responsible party (if applicable) were notified of the room change and accepting of the room change, the reason for the room change and documentation that the resident's roommate was also notified of receiving a new roommate.
Complete a social history, complete relevant sections of the Resident Assessment Instrument, MDS, and CAA Summary, and Social Services evaluations for all residents.
Ensure or provide therapeutic interventions to assist residents in coping with their transition and adjustment to a long term care facility, including their social, emotional, psychological needs and are Care Planned appropriately.
Coordinate the resident discharge planning process and make referrals for appropriate home care services and durable medical equipment prior to the resident's return to the community.
Preferred minimum, three (3) years supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.
Prior work with elders in a community or long-term care setting is preferred.
The nursing home social worker must have skills in communication, assessment and social work methods and techniques. The Social Worker should be able to work effectively with a variety of disciplines in an individual and team setting and should have a working understanding of social systems along with the ability to implement pertinent state and federal regulations.
LMSW is required.
We are looking to hire a Housekeeping Supervisor for YO1 Center, a modern and unique exclusive resort & NatureCure and Ayurvedic wellness center (alternative healthcare) with guest rooms and support spaces located in Monticello, New York.
The Housekeeping Supervisor position is based in Monticello, NY within Sullivan County, two hours from Manhattan and a short drive from Middletown, Port Jervis and Milford.
Under the direction of the Housekeeping Manager, the Housekeeping Supervisor (HS) is responsible for all aspects of the housekeeping, public area and laundry operations.
- Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required.
- Oversee inventory of cleaning supplies, stockrooms and carts.
- Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms.
- Manages the lost and found program.
- Oversees laundry operations.
- Assign and manage work schedules.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in English, both verbal and non-verbal. Communication abilities in other languages helpful.
- Must be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as business dictates.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ensure the adherence to property brand standards at all times.
- Inventories linen monthly
- Ensures chemical are properly hooked up to equipment.
- Ensures laundry chemicals are stocked and ready for use.
- Keeps mechanical equipment clean and well maintained. Reports to engineering any mechanical problems for repair.
- In an effort to reduce loss of inventory, regularly inspect linen for stains, tears, and rips to ensure quality and report any deficiencies to the Housekeeping Manager
- Maintain an ongoing linen inventory to assure levels of linen are at brand standard levels
- Verify that laundry requests are completed for each department as needed.
- Ensure Laundry room and storage rooms are maintained and stocked to ensure proper quantities for each shift are available
- Ensures all linen is washed, dried, folded, and stored in a timely manner.
- Oversees the activities and actions of the laundry personnel.
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements.
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment.
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects.
- Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors to ensure areas are cleaned and standardized.
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues.
- Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms. Inspect public areas, pool, etc. to ensure quality standards.
- Allocate work duties to Team Members.
- Assist Housekeeping Manager in creating Standard Operations Procedures and implementing policies
- Assist Housekeeping Manager in the coaching, hiring and performance evaluations of Team Members
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Coordinate efforts with Maintenance Department to ensure repair of guest rooms, public areas and laundry areas
- Must possess valid authorization to work in the United States
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a laundry or hotel housekeeping role required. Minimum 1 year supervisor experience required.
- Prior operational experience in a hotel operations experience required.
- Must be able to effectively use basic computer functions and be able to utilize Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with a variety of web-based technology helpful
- Team player attitude.
- Willing and able to work well with our staff.
- Must possess valid authorization to work in the United States.
Consumer Safety Inspector
VACANCY INFORMATION: Rome,NY
CSI, GS-1862-09/10, SJ-519a/519
Establishment: M17965, Gold Medal Packing Inc.,Oneida County
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 06:00am-2:30pm
Activity: Relief; Slaughter/Processing
VACANCY INFORMATION: Ferndale, NY
Establishment: P17966, HVFG, LLC.,Sullivan County
Work Schedule:Mon-Fri, 07:00am-3:30pm
Activity: Relief; Slaughter/Processing
GS-09: $50,598 to $65,778
GS-10: $55,720 to $72,437
Learn more about this agency
Ensure that regulated establishments produce a safe product by executing appropriate inspection methods, determining noncompliance with regulatory requirements, documenting noncompliance and initiating enforcement action, where warranted.
Verify that meat and poultry slaughter and/or processing establishments Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Plans meet regulatory requirements.
GS-9 (SJ-519a) Perform the full range of duties associated with verifying plant HACCP and SSOP plans, sampling, and related activities regarding a multitude of commercial operations and facilities.
GS-10 (519) Work in a relief capacity in plants of all types, and often incorporating a district's entire geographic area. Address a variety of problems/issues for which there may be several possible courses of action.
Review records, observe plant operation and conduct hands-on verification to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Prepare detailed documentation of noncompliance with regulatory requirements.
Conduct regulatory oversight activities inside plants in matters relating to other consumer protections (e.g., economic adulteration and misbranding).
Have contact with plant managers, owners and others to explain legal and regulatory requirements, discuss operation of the plant's SSOP, HACCP plan and other food safety programs.
Communicate and defend determinations on non-compliance issues and discuss plans for addressing non-compliance.
Work with a variety of individuals to resolve problems, clarify differences of interpretation concerning HACCP and other food safety or consumer protection requirements.
Advise other Agency inspectors, supervisors and officers on inspection and enforcement matters for which you are involved.
Conduct various samplings, surveys and tests to obtain pertinent data on potential problem areas, industry trends, or other issues of current interest to the Agency.
Be involved in performing health and safety verification sampling and tests for detection of specific microbes (e.g., salmonella, listeria, etc.), residues or contaminants.
Perform direct, structured sampling involving Protein Fat Free (PFF), undeclared species, undeclared ingredients or suspected economic violations involving net weight or labeling.
GS-10 (519) Independently performs Hazard Analysis Verification (HAV). HAV is an analytical review of establishments' production process in order to ensure regulatory obligations to conduct a food safety hazard analysis.
Execute Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Plans effectively to prevent unsanitary conditions and adulteration of product.
75% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
1862 Consumer Safety Inspection
HelpRequirements Conditions of Employment
Must be a current FSIS employee or USDA Career Transition and Assistance Eligible (CTAP)
Must meet Time-In Grade (TIG) by completing 52 weeks at next lower grade
Must submit a resume documenting 52 weeks of specialized experience
Training as a condition of employment (TCOE) is required. You must begin the training within 90 days of the effective date of your selection, and you must successfully complete it within 12 months of the effective date of your selection.
Selectee must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance. If selected you may be subject to a National Agency Check and Inquiry (NACI).
Selectee may be subject to satisfactory completion of one year probationary or trial period.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Applicants must meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements within 30 days after the closing date of the announcement, including time-in-grade restrictions, specialized experience and/or education, as defined below.
Time-In-Grade/Time-In-Band: Applicants must meet requirements for one year at the next lower grade to be considered for the next higher grade. (e.g. one year at the GS-08 grade level for consideration for the GS-09 grade level.)
(CSI GS-9) Applicants must have one year of specialized experience (equivalent at least to the to the GS-08 level). There is no education substitution for this grade level.
(CSI GS-10) Applicants must have one year of specialized experience (equivalent at least to the to the GS-09 level). There is no education substitution for this grade level.
Specialized experience includes: working with the Federal Meat, Poultry, and Egg Products Inspection Acts in order to inspect meat, poultry and egg products; working with basic SSOP and HACCP principles and practices in order to verify plant HACCP and SSOP responsibilities; performing basic mathematics and elementary statistical concepts and methods to perform testing and sampling procedures; and experience in reaching and interpreting conclusions.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Please view OPM's Qualifications Standards, Consumer Safety Inspector Series, GS-1862.
Revolutionary company, located in Woodbridge, is looking to add a new Golang engineer to their team. The company itself is looking to expand upon their very popular software/applications. They have the stability of a $500+ Million Dollar backing, and as a result, are looking to aggressively grow their technology department. This position will entail building out their API and creating Golang applications. If this sounds like an interest for you, please apply.
- Build out new platform
- Handle API implementation
- Work with various departments, including management, in order to understand specific needs and requirements
- Experience with Golang
- Professional experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience working with Python, PHP, or Ruby
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with others
- Salary up to $150k
- Health Benefits
- 20 days PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Front Desk Manager
We are looking to hire a Front Desk Manager for YO1 Center, a modern and unique exclusive NatureCure and Ayurvedic wellness center (alternative healthcare) with guest rooms and support spaces located in Monticello, New York.
The Front Desk Manager position is based in Monticello, NY within Sullivan County, two hours from Manhattan and a short drive from Middletown, Port Jervis and Milford.
The Front Desk Manager functions as the leader of front of the house for Rooms Division with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and associate satisfaction, sales and revenue generation.
Assists the Director of Operations in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Front office areas include Bell/Door Staff, Valet and Guest Services/Front Desk. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
- Understands the impact of department's operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed goals.
Supporting Management of Front Desk Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Supervises all areas of the Front Office in the absence of the Director of Rooms
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
Managing Projects and Policies
- Implements and updates the Standard Operating Procedures
- Trains staff and monitors adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
- Supervises same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control property occupancy.
- Supervises daily Front Desk shift operations and ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard Operating Procedures and support the Staff Review Process.
Supporting Human Resource Activities
- Supports the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an open door policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Brings issues concerning employee satisfaction to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources.
- Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with the appropriate skills.
- Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Performs all duties at the Front Desk as necessary.
- Runs Front Desk shifts whenever necessary.
- Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Desk goals to produce desired results
- 4 years Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major preferred
- 2 years minimum Luxury hotel management experience required.
- Required one year of Supervisory experience
- Team player attitude.
- Willing and able to work well with our staff.
- Must possess valid authorization to work in the United States.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Staff Accountant for YO1, a modern and unique exclusive wellness center (alternative healthcare) with guest rooms and support spaces totaling over 260,000 square feet located in Monticello, New York. The position is based in Monticello, NY within Sullivan County, two hours from Manhattan and a short drive from Middletown, Port Jervis and Milford.
The Staff Accountant will handle, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business. Must thrive under pressure.
- Process accounts payable and manage payment requirements
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Assist in preparing budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in a timely fashion
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Assist in computing taxes and prepare tax returns
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Participate in task force/team activities where requested
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Special Ad hoc reports as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Prior experience working as a cost accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- M3 Software experience preferred but not require.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, vlookup etc.)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!