Hurst Job Description Sample
Please review the job details below prior to submitting your qualification
Please follow this link to submit your qualifications:
Job is located in Fort Worth, TX.
Prominent DFW Electrical Design Build company is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate for this role will have a vast understanding of electrical system design for commercial, industrial, or other low or medium voltage systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops electrical design solutions for a variety of facilities, from conceptual planning through final construction documents.
- Responsible for constructability of electrical system design (routing conflicts, equipment requirements, space constraints, etc.) and code compliance.
- Performs field surveys including as-built conditions and building evaluations.
- Analyzes and incorporates sustainable, energy conserving engineering concepts where appropriate.
- Produces contract documents for clients, permitting, and construction.
- Provides electrical design mentoring/training/guidance to Client’s design staff.
- Provides construction administration services (RFI resolution, submittal reviews, shop drawing review, attend project meetings with customer and contractors, final walk-through for design compliance inspection).Project
- Serves as point of contact to clients, providing clear, effective, efficient, and timely communication on all project related issues.
- Responsible for project resources (personnel, consultants, expenses) to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manages project financials to ensure project profitability (budgeting, forecasting, change orders, etc.).
- Communicates and coordinates client’s work with other project partners (architects, other engineers, code enforcement agencies, etc.).
- Visits sites to ensure compliance of installation with design.
- Identifies markets and potential clients to pursue for electrical design opportunities.
- Creates estimates and proposals.
- Participates in project interviews and client development functions.
Skills and Expertise:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in facilities design in Dallas Fort Worth preferred but NOT required.
- Experience with Commercial and Industrial, critical environments, and existing buildings preferred.
- Demonstrated communication, organization and project management skills
- Previous field experience (Journeyman Electrician) is a plus.
- Proficient in Revit, Acad and other design softwaare
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Work From Home Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
OTR Company Drivers
OTR Company Driver Benefits
Drivers starting in February: $1,000 paid 5/18
Drivers starting in March: $700 paid 5/18
Drivers starting in April: $400 paid 5/18
- $1,250 per week guaranteed (Ask recruiter for details)
- Start at .50 CPM (effective starting 5/7/18)
- Top miles! Your guarantee is just your minimum!
- Scheduled Raises! (Your guaranteed rises with Your CPM)
- Midwest Lanes — No Northeast!
- 2012 and newer equipment (100% APU equipped)
- Full benefits package! Paid vacation!
- New pet policy
OTR Company Driver Qualifications
Minimum of 6 months of OTR experience
No failures of drug screens
No more than 3 minor moving violations (within past 3 years)
Must Be Willing To Be Out 12-14 Days At A Time
Pay Information Time with K&B Existing Pay New Pay Rate (5/7/18) 0-6 Months .45/mile .50/mile 6 Months - 1 Year .46/mile .51/mile 1-2 Years .47/mile .52/mile 2-5 Years .48/mile .53/mile 5+ Years .49-.50/mile .54/mile
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
More miles, more earnings: Regional CDL-A truck driver jobs at Hub Group Trucking.
If you re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking s regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities may be for you. This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes. And because there s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Dallas, TX
CDL-A Truck Driver Advantages:
Weekly home time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
Bonus programs quarterly safety & driver referral
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Paid Intermodal training
Sign-on bonus in select locations
Want to make sure your family stays healthy? Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
Health, dental and vision insurance
Life/AD&D insurance plan
401k retirement plan
Flexible Spending Benefits
ComData daily advances available
Access to online pay statements
CDL-A Truck Driver
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction. That s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go. Call HGT now to apply!
Click Here To Apply Now
Click Here To Apply Now
Search More Jobs
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver, company truck driver, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, otr company, over the road driver, regional driver, time at home
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
$23-$25 per hour
Monthly bonus plan
40 hour weekly guaranteed pay (starts immediately)
12 paid holidays
2 weeks' vacation first year
Medical, dental, vision, and HSA (effective 1st of the month following hire)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years' experience (Cummins engines and software)
- Class B CDL preferred
Street Debris Pick-Up Drivers - Class C Texas Drivers License
TMC Workforce Solutions is looking for drivers. Must have valid Texas Driver's license, Good Motor Vehicle Record is mandatory. Must be willing to work nights, weekends and overtime. Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screening. Must have stable work history. Starting pay is $12.00/hr. Benefits include medical and dental, holiday pay, and vacation. We are a 100% Drug Free Company. Please do not apply if you are NOT drug free.
40 hours a week with potential of 10 hours overtime per week
Required license or certification: Texas Driver’s License- Class C
Must be 21 years of age or older.
· May drive a Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) vehicle or a debris pickup vehicle. TMA drivers are responsible for providing protection/safety to sweeper and debris trucks in a mobile work convoy setting. Debris operators are responsible for picking up debris along roadways, interstates, and highways.
- Employee prepares truck for operation by conducting PRE-TRIP inspection; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to road ability standards, and end of shift POST-TRIP inspection.
- Employee maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
- Must communicate well within a team.
- May operate a Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) vehicle or perform debris pickup as instructed.
Job Address: 9000 Trinity Blvd, Hurst TX 76053Background Screening
1. No drug or alcohol related violations over past 3 years.
2. Convictions will be reviewed on a case by case basis.License
Texas Driver’s License- Class C
Shifts: First Shift – 8am to Completion of daily schedule
Second Shift – 7pm to Completion of daily schedule
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!