Hutchins Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
CDL Truck Drivier
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Regional CDL A Truck Driver - Home Most Nights!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
CDL A Company Drivers
What We Offer Our Company Drivers
New July Updated Pay
Earn up to $.45/mile
DIME bonus on hire date
Starting Pay Rate Based Off Experience
Brand New Equipment
Award Winning Fleet
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability
401K with company match
Company Driver Requirements
23 Years Old
6 Months Experience
Class A CDL
Valid Medical Card
Good Driving Record
We can start you immediately! Call today to schedule an interview at 214-342-5300! Ask for Jason!
We are looking for Full Time Security Officers. You must be able to exhibit a high level of professionalism when interacting with our clientele as well as with fellow employees. Must be able to meet all state requirements to obtain and maintain a Non-Commissioned Security Officer License in the State of Texas. Candidate will pass a background investigation to include criminal history, credit history, valid driver's license, stable work history, personality profile test, and drug screen. These positions offer competitive pay rates and benefits. At United Protective we truly believe our greatest asset is our employees. We are continuously looking for qualified applicants who want to make security a career path. If you are looking for a company that can help you reach your personal and professional goals~ we're right here!
DUTIES General duties required will include: Responding to and assisting with any and all medical emergencies on site. Properly identifying all tenants and/or visitors upon arrival, answering basic questions and concerns while remaining patient with all tenants and/or visitors, staying firm with rules and regulations for the facility and company, and possessing a dedication to the post and property. Candidates must be able to work overnight and on weekends, on holidays. We are looking for candidates with the any of the following experience:
- Gate House experience
- Checking in/out of trucking containers
- Law Enforcement
QUALIFICATIONS Candidate should convey a highly professional image and attitude toward tenants and/or visitors. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Level 2 Texas Security License. Candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- 21+ years old
- No class B Misdemeanor convictions within the past 5 years
- No Class A Misdemeanor convictions within the past 10 years
- No Felony level convictions ever
- No criminal history involving crimes of moral turpitude or violence
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a drug urinalysis test
- Must possess a HS Diploma or GED
- Must possess valid Texas driver's license
- Must possess a Social Security Card or current work authorization
- Must have a stable work history
- Must maintain reliable transportation and automobile insurance
- Must maintain a working home phone or cell phone
- DD-214 if applicable (Honorable Discharge)
All applicants will be subject to a thorough background investigation.
Veterans of the US Armed Forces and prior law enforcement are encouraged to apply.
Since our inception, United Protective has grown from 3 employees in 1999, to over 1100+ professional security officers throughout the State of Texas and Oklahoma. As we continue to grow, we have a need for individuals who have a desire to serve others, a positive demeanor, are mature, reliable, and who have a natural 'can do' attitude.
If you want to join our team of security professionals, we want to meet you!
The Customer Service/Dispatch Administrator provides customer service and dispatch support for services performed in Midstate’s North Texas operations area. Essential tasks include providing customer service support through contact with customers, administration of the company’s routing, supporting sales through effective service implementations, validation of documentation for service, inputting data and providing other high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, customer service, and scheduling.
Key Tasks &
- Administration of company routing platform, including input and edits of customer service needs, generation of reports, and attachment of key documents, data validation, and internal customer support.
- Validate customer documentation prior to service.
- Process service documentation, including preparation of manual and electronic work order and BOL documents, and other customer specific documentation.
- Coordinate vendor and customer schedules to meet customer needs.
- Manage and file all required documentation.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Serve as customer service liaison for environmental services.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
· Maintain confidentiality on all work performed for the Company.
· Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 3-5 years administrative and/or dispatch experience, providing customer service/dispatch for a service industry.
· Knowledge of the used oil industry preferred but not required.
· Experience in various offices systems including cloud based and ERP platforms.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Outstanding interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer service, demonstrates enthusiasm and are proactive; provide consistent follow through.
· General knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems including use of the computer.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, deadlines, and prioritization, constantly seeking more responsibility.
· Skill to effectively communicate information through speaking and writing with the ability to speak, write and read the English language and to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
· Solution provider – possesses strong analytical skills and ability to anticipate issues before they arise proactively seek out ways to make our department more efficient and effective.
· Strong sense of integrity.
· Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
· Ability to use typical office machinery including computer, fax machine, copier and scanner, and personal printer.
· Computer skills include MS Office and Outlook, routing software, prior DOT platforms experience.
· Physically able to sit at computer desk typing on keyboard for most of an 8 hour day.
· Ability to squat and bend to open file cabinets and keep up the filing.
· Physically able to see the computer and to read paperwork to keep accurate and detailed records and responses while doing job.
· Mentally able to stay on task and follow directions.
· Physically able to sit at computer desk typing on keyboard for most of an 8 hour day.
· Mentally able to handle stressful situations and handle with professionalism.
· Ability to maintain composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
· When requested and required, ability and desire to work 10-20 overtime hours each month to insure good external and internal customer service.
Automotive Parts Oerson
Transmission parts sales. General automotive parts experance needed. Will train in transmission parts. Good computer skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!