Hyattsville Job Description Sample
Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative
We are hiring immediately!! One of the top money making offices in the industry.
We Train and this is Home-based position!
New Year is here, Are you seeking a High Income Earning potential?
This role is full- W-2 with benefits The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office once a week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home. Territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code.
Join the Sears Home Improvement Million Dollar Washginton DC Area (Including, VA and Central/South Maryland) Team as a Sales Representative! We are the leader in Exterior Home Improvement Sales, especially in selling Windows, Siding and Doors. Our core products does include, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Cabinet Refacing, Flooring, Windows, Doors and Siding, Roofing, HVAC and Garage Doors.]
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities .This is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with us requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.
What do we provide? We value your time!
- Great benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
- No cap on commission earnings – the sky is the limit!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
If you are interested in moving forward with this opportunity please click the link below: Apply to: myhomeimprovementcareer.com
- All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Cloud System Administrator W/ Hadoop And Apache
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
- Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of seven (7) years experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes)
- Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience writing software scripts using the following scripting languages: Perl, Python, and Ruby for software automation
- Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience implementing and providing technical support for multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to include the diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Within the ten (10) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience utilizing OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table
- A minimum of three (3) years experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Demonstrated experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructure, to include the development, operation, and management of networks operating in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment
- Demonstrated experience with Puppet and/or Software Management Console (SMC) to provision software loads to compute clusters
- Demonstrated experience with LDAP protocol configuration and management
- Demonstrated experience with cluster performance management (e.g. Nagios)
- Demonstrated experience with peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
Director Of Services And Programs
Leadership Roundtable is a responsive and innovative partner to Catholic leaders in the areas of management and leadership development. We provide custom support to implement comprehensive managerial best practices, while also supporting the development of current and future leaders. We do this so that the Church and Catholic entities can more effectively serve and amplify their mission.
Leadership Roundtable Mission
Leadership Roundtable promotes best practices and accountability in the management, finances, communications, and human resources development of the Catholic Church in the U.S., including greater incorporation of the expertise of the laity.
The purpose of this position is to provide high caliber, credible, and proven responses to the needs of the Church in the United States. This person uses their broad, deep, and successful experience, high-level professional expertise, education, training and personal formation to direct, resource and deliver Leadership Roundtable programs, services, models, consulting, and innovation to further the mission of Leadership Roundtable in service of the Catholic Church.
- Direct, manage, and coordinate program and service staff and contractors
- Write proposals for Leadership Roundtable work with clients
- Manage earned revenue, including estimating earned revenue for budget purposes
- Triage requests from Church leaders
- Participate in Leadership Roundtable events
- Manage client meetings to coordinate program delivery staff and contractors
- Participate in staff meetings and annual planning process
- Direct client invoicing and payment process
- Write reports for board, foundations, donors, partners, etc.
Program and Services Delivery
- Deliver core programs
- Coach bishops, vicars general, chancellors, etc.
- Speak at national convocations, conventions, other gatherings
- Facilitate/create unique responses and solution sets in complex situations across a wide range of contexts such as dioceses of different scales, religious orders, Catholic charities, national Catholic organizations, seminaries and theologates, bishops and presbyterates, transitions in leadership, Catholic foundations
- Write articles for publication
- Be able to respond with knowledge, experience, and credibility to wide-ranging questions from Church leaders
- Link clients to peers already doing best practice
- Initiate relationships with potential clients
- Maintain relationships with Church leaders across the United States
- Lead initial exploratory/assessment conversations with prospective new clients
Read the Signs of the Times
- Identify emerging patterns in the Church in the United States and identify what this might mean for Leadership Roundtable mission delivery and program development
- Keep up with best practice (Eg: HR, Nonprofit accounting, emerging governance models, accountability systems for clergy and laity)
- Track emerging patterns in how dioceses and religious orders deal with sex abuse and accountability matters, develop presentations and conversation tools and identify successful models already in use across the United States
- Maintain relationships with a broad network of subject matter experts in the fields of management, leadership, finance, communications, etc.
Develop New Responses to the Needs of the Church
- Develop and implement new delivery models for programs
- Develop new praxis and tools for service of the Church within the mission of Leadership Roundtable
- Develop new programs
- Renew existing programs to meet emerging needs
- Identify best practice for emerging scenarios such as the sex abuse crisis
- Lead development and implementation of program evaluation and impact assessment
- Master’s degree or higher in a related area such as nonprofit management, business management, pastoral management, theology, ministry, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years of successful experience in a senior leadership role in a diocese or other Catholic organization
- Proven ability to coordinate, present, and evaluate programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once, meet deadlines, and be flexible
- Ability to work sensitively with a wide range of leaders
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and self-disciplined
- Ability to travel frequently for multiple, consecutive days
- Demonstrated excellence in working collaboratively
- Ability to articulate and achieve defined and measurable goals
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including strong English grammar skills, editing, and proofreading
- A second language such as Spanish is preferred
- Proficient with Google suite of products: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive
- Commitment to Leadership Roundtable’s mission and values
- Strong familiarity with and knowledge of teachings, hierarchy, and functional structure of the Catholic Church
- Competitive non-profit salary based on experience and qualifications
- SEP-IRA: 10% of annual salary, paid quarterly
- Benefits: Full health, dental, and vision are provided
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave as per Leadership Roundtable policy
Consumer Lending Specialist
At OneMain, Consumer Lending Specialists empower customers – listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast and affordable financing for life's expenses. In this position, you will have the opportunity to change lives on a daily basis while developing valuable skills that elevate your career.
You are motivated, goal orientated, and enthusiastic
You believe in a workplace that fosters growth opportunities for those who are willing to earn them
You have exceptional communication and follow-up skills
People find you engaging and outgoing
You thrive in a fast-paced environment
You're willing to listen and learn, building sales competencies and strategies that can help you advance your career
In the Role
You will develop new relationships and business, working with customers from their initial evaluation to close, keeping in touch with them throughout the loan process and sales cycle
You will be a team player, and meet great people and mentors who can help you succeed and thrive in a lucrative profession
Based on their inquiries (online or through customer service), you will talk with customers and offer them financial solutions that meet their goals
You will learn how to succeed in a flourishing industry and build credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
You will educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding and manage collections activities, when necessary
You will comply with company guidelines and procedures
Bachelor's degree or some college preferred
Relevant work experience in sales or customer service a plus
Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation is strongly recommended
HS Diploma/GED; and
Over one year of full-time, relevant work experience
Sales experience (e.g. retail sales, positions with sales goals, commission sales, account executive); or
Management or supervisory experience in a sales or services field
Starting your career with OneMain, you have the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives, with licensing requirements. We offer robust training programs and opportunities to advance your career to leadership roles, such as Branch Manager and District Manager. OneMain team members benefit from competitive pay and sales-driven incentive programs, relocation benefits, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and much more. Our team members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain! Apply now!
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than one million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products.
Key Word Tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Advanced Computing Systems Scientist, L3
*TS/SCl clearance Required
Must have capabilities to:
- Conduct in-depth design studies, evaluations, and benchmark testing on both existing and new HPC systems/architectures
- Provide technical support to researchers as they develop and demonstrate applications on a variety of ACS computing platforms/architectures. Participate in Government and academic design and research of future high performance computing
- Design and support development of FPGAs
The Scientist shall have: experience with parallel programming, experience on Linux-based systems, knowledge of Graph 500 big graph analytics benchmarks, experience with multi-threaded graph analysis app development, knowledge of multi-dimensional data analytics such as tensor analytics, experience with Python, C/UPC, GASNet, and SHMEM, experience in academic research collaboration, and experience publishing reports and peer-reviewed academic papers. The minimum level of education for this position is an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering with 10 years experience in the field. TS/SCI clearance required.
Founded in 2005, Gryphon Scientific is a small business with a unique focus on physical and life sciences, public health, and program management and evaluation. As a consulting company, we primarily rely on literature-based research, interview data collection and our staff’s rich past experience in the laboratory, in policy shops and from the field to tackle projects with complex technical challenges. Our projects drive policy changes in security, preparedness, and science policy at the highest levels of US government. Abroad, we advise governments in the developing world on how to cope with daunting public health challenges. Our aim is to improve the health and safety of populations world-wide. The energy of our small business environment as well as our commitment to technical excellence attracts staff with the highest qualifications, our commitment to work-life balance and employee growth has afforded us excellent employee retention. We are currently growing and looking for new staff members to join the Gryphon team.
Gryphon Scientific is actively hiring recent graduates with degrees in biology, microbiology, biochemistry, statistics, or related fields for Research Assistant positions. Gryphon Scientific offers Research Assistants the opportunity to use critical thinking, creative problem solving and analysis to tackle challenging projects. An environment of mentorship fosters close collaboration between junior and senior staff, encouraging personal and professional development. Gryphon boasts a laid-back work environment, a comprehensive employee benefit package and an emphasis on work-life balance.
What Will I Do as a Research Assistant?
Gryphon Research Assistants (RAs) are challenged in a wide range of exciting fields. As a Gryphon RA, you will participate in projects focused on public safety, homeland security and emerging infectious disease. Most projects require analysis of publications in professional journals with the goal of extracting and summarizing relevant information. For example, in a project for the NIH, Gryphon RAs process data on potential therapies for major threats to public health. Other projects will see you applying and expanding your knowledge of genetics and microbiology in analyses of disease. You will also use your quantitative and analytical skills in developing parameters for mathematical models of infectious disease spread and consequences. Each project will challenge you to think, research and write in new ways. You will not, however, be involved in laboratory work; there is no lab on the premises.
- U.S. citizenship
- Be able to work independently
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a GPA greater than 3.0 (out of 4.0) in your major
- Have an undergraduate degree in a life science discipline (Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Biomedical Sciences, or a related field)
- Be willing to re-locate to the greater Washington DC area
- Have an interest in biosecurity, science policy, or health policy (but not necessarily experience)
Qualified applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume. Additionally, please provide your citizenship status, current GPA, and security clearance (if applicable).
Why Consider Gryphon Scientific?
- Gryphon Research Assistants who choose to pursue post-graduate education have been very successful. Gryphon alumni have gone on to receive full scholarships at prestigious medical schools (including Vanderbilt and University of Chicago Pritzker), and enroll in competitive PhD programs (UC Berkley) and MPH programs (Johns Hopkins).
- Research Assistants have the opportunity for significant advancement at Gryphon Scientific. With no advanced degree requirements for senior positions, a job with Gryphon can be the start to a rewarding career in scientific consulting.
- You will learn how to read scientific articles and apply the information you’ve learned, an essential skill in post-graduate programs.
- Gryphon boasts a friendly, laid-back work environment. The dress code is very casual, allowing you to wear to work the same clothes you would wear to class. Gryphon employees often take afternoon walks to the local ice cream or coffee shop.
- Mentorship is taken seriously at Gryphon. There is an open door policy for all staff, meaning you can ask for advice from any staff member, from the owner of the company to your manager to your fellow junior staff.
- Work-life balance is a priority. Research Assistants are rarely asked to take work home with them.
Full Stack Developer (Senior-Level)
We have multiple openings supporting long-term contracts within United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a component of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Our team is supporting various critical initiatives to build secure, high performing digital services to streamline the process of obtaining lawful immigration benefits into the United States, resulting in decreased immigration times, increased security, and a massive reduction on the reliance of paper-based processes.
If accepted for a position with BridgePhase, you will be joining a team that embraces an Agile methodology with an emphasis on automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery. You will be supporting the design and development of secure Microservices in the AWS cloud, with multiple releases to Production every day. You will be responsible for writing high quality, defect-free, extensible, and reusable code, and ensuring that code is protected and tested through rigorous automated testing practices.
Apply today to learn how your valuable experience can support our dynamic team. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 7+ years of experience with the design, development, and deployment of secure, highly scalable software applications
- Strong understanding of AWS technology offerings and fundamentals
- Exceptional understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Highly proficient with source control systems
- Ability to work in an open team environment
- Highly effective verbal and non-verbal communication with peers and clients
- US Citizenship is required due to Government contract requirements
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible Paid Time Off (Flex PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Platinum Health Care Package
- Annual Training Budget
No third party recruiters
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The System Administrator will migrate Solaris servers to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Servers and will also help Mature the Hortonworks Hadoop Cluster
- Build, support, manage, patch, break/fix, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, etc for Solaris and RHEL
- Troubleshoot any configuration issues rising from the migration from Solaris to RHEL
- Hadoop System Administrator will be responsible to mature the Hadoop cluster as well as installing, configuring, and supporting the HDP cluster
- 5-7 Years Minimum Relevant Experience Needed
- Needs to know how to maintain and configure Solaris
- Proficient in maintaining RHEL
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Knowledgeable in Linux Command Line Tools
- Monitor system performance
- Create file systems
- Must have good knowledge of shell scripts
- Create, Delete and modify user and groups
- Full knowledge of HBase for efficient Hadoop Administration
- Proficiency in Linux scripting and also in Hive, Oozie and HCatalog
- Manage and maintain the Hadoop clusters for uninterrupted job
- Routine check-up, back-up and monitoring of the entire system
- Ensuring the connectivity and network is always up and running
- Planning for capacity upgrading, downsizing as and when the need arises
- Managing the HDFS and ensuring it is working optimally at all times
- Securing the Hadoop cluster in a foolproof manner is paramount
- Regulating the administration rights depending on job profile of users
- Adding new users over time and discarding redundant users smoothly
- Exceptional problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- HDP Certified Administrator (HDPCA)
- The HDP Certified Administrator (HDPCA) exam is designed for Hadoop System Administrators responsible for installing, configuring, and support an HDP cluster
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
AboutANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
Washington, DC (Metro)
Top Secret Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Program Analyst. This role will support the FBI’s Intelligence Branch (IB), under the direction of the Executive Assistant Director (EAD) for Intelligence, which drives the integration of intelligence and operations across the organization as a strategic leader of the FBI’s intelligence program. The IB, which is responsible for the FBI’s intelligence strategy, resources, policies, and operations, is comprised of the Office of Partner Engagement (OPE), the Office of Private Sector (OPS), the Directorate of Intelligence (DI), the Bureau Intelligence Council (BIC), and the IB Executive Staff. The IB drives collaboration and engagement with FBI's partners across the intelligence and law enforcement communities.
The objective of this contract is to provide support services spanning multiple areas of specialized financial and budget analysis and formulation, business and data analysis, technical writing, information visualization, program analysis, and administrative execuitive office support, in support of key FBI Intelligence business operations. These services are critical for improving and maintaining operational efficiencies and providing strategic and programmatic support to the FBI Intelligence Program initiatives.
- Top Secret Security Clearance; This position does not allow for the time needed to process new clearances; therefore, qualified candidates will already have an active Top-Secret Security Clearance visible in JPAS.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Public Administration.
- Professional Experience:
- Three (3) years of experience with Policy & Evaluation or Risk Management within the federal intelligence, defense and/or law enforcement communities.
- Skill in researching, analyzing, and preparing documents, analytical products, and briefing documents providing legally sound analysis and recommended courses of action.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate communication and coordination among federal partners, organizations, and/or working groups.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Provide executive-level program analysis in identifying areas of non‑compliance, fraud, waste, and/or abuse in support of the Intelligence Branch Audit Program.
- Provide organizing, planning and risk-based assessment support to the Intelligence Branch.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on audits conducted in compliance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) and the FBI’s Finance Division policies.
- Research and analyze relevant policies, regulations, legal authorities to contribute to the FBI intelligence audit reviews.
- Perform analytical functions including data collection, program activity assessments, and analytical information support for the intelligence evaluator’s objectives.
- Maintain effective and ongoing liaison with FBIHQ components subject to audit.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
Help Desk Support Technician
- Contractor shall respond to inquiries from users in a reasonable time period of 24 hours.
- Contractor shall have strong written and verbal communications skills, which are especially important when gathering information from customers, relaying information to service providers and management, and preparing email announcements for large-scale distribution (often Smithsonian-wide).
- Contractor shall be highly skilled in information technology customer service. They shall have demonstrated experience with applying industry best practices to the area of information technology customer service.
- Contractor shall have a high-degree of proficiency in problem trouble-shooting, especially as relates to software and/or account problems. Contractor shall have demonstrated experience with diagnosing complex problems, identifying the appropriate steps to resolve such problems, and executing the steps necessary to resolve the problems. Contractor shall have hands on experience with wiki tools, such as Confluence and project trackers, such as Jira and Github.
- Contractor shall record problem, service, critical problem and change tickets in HEAT and adhere to help desk related policies, procedures, and standards as covered in the CSSD Customer Support Manual, the OCIO Customer Service Handbook, and Technical Notes. Contractor shall review policies, procedures, and standards and make recommendations for changes that may improve customer service or general efficiency.
- Contractor will have a high degree of knowledge in using and supporting software applications such as Confluence, Jira, Github and Heat. Contactor shall also have proficiency with Windows and Macintosh systems and tools.
- Familiarity with Wiki’s with a strong preference for Confluence
- Familiarity with project trackers with strong preference for JIRA including Jira Service Desk
- Self-train on Confluence, JIRA and Github
- Manage accounts and groups for the Internet-facing Confluence and JIRA projects via Crowd
- Support Confluence Space creation and basic configuration including Space administration including permissions
- Support Confluence basic layout and macro usage concentrating on training unit lead users
- Act as point of contact for onboarding new users and teams, and answering frequently asked questions
- Form a community support network of unit lead users using the tools and having support meetings
- Write, collect or organize knowledge-base articles for frequently used features and policies
- Audit accounts disabling those no longer in use
- Monitor Confluence for operation, content and security and contacting appropriate resources as needed
- Understand SI policies that apply to Confluence, JIRA and Github, disseminating them and participating in the creation/update of new policies
- Coordinate testing new macros with users and application administrators
- Collaborate with the system and application administrators for the products
- Coordinate with users for testing product updates before and after production release
- Support JIRA project creation and basic configuration
- Coordinate with users on simple JIRA project set up schemes and customizations
- Support JIRA contractors and unit power users to enable them to create more complex schemes and customizations (complex project configuration will normally be performed by others)
- Manage a Jira Service Desk for Confluence and JIRA service requests
- Act as first point of contact for HEAT tickets from the OCIO Help Desk for Confluence, JIRA and Github
- Manage associations (accounts) and answer frequently asked questions for Github (not Git)
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!