Hydraulic Chair Assembler Job Description Sample
Mechanical Hydraulic Assembler
We are looking for a Mechanical Hydraulic Assembler for our hydraulic components. Qualified candidate will be responsible for assembling various hydraulic motors and gear reducers. While we will train in the assembly and service of our products, candidate must have mechanical experience.
- Assembly of hydraulic motors and gearboxes
- Knowledge of hydraulic power and transmission drives
- Experience with shop equipment and tools used within a manufacturing setting
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our continuing goal is to meet our customer's demand and expectations for high-quality, reliable equipment that will withstand the most demanding applications.
Hydraulic Hose Assembler
A successful company in Parkersburg is looking for assembly workers that have experience manufacturing hydraulic hoses. The perfect candidate will have great attendance, knowledge of the product, be able to pass a drug screening, and able to start immediately! This is a temp-perm hire position and the pay starts at $12/hr but will go up based on experience!
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency accepts job applications everyday until 3pm at the Parkersburg WV Mancan. We are located at 307 4th St. Parkersburg, WV. We also accept applications job in our Marietta Office located at 112 Putnam St. everyday until 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304.428.1115 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT STAFFING @ 304.428.9675 or 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you!!!!
Job Description Responsibilities for this opportunity include: - Perform various hydraulic assembly duties on large utility vehicles by following instructions and blueprint specifications
Utilize hand tools and power tools to perform assembly duties
Maintain paperwork to meet quality specifications
Maintain cleanliness of work area
Read work orders to determine customer requirements
- Vocational and/or prior experience in hydraulics
2-3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
Minimum education of a high school diploma or GED required
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Overview Delta Global Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines Inc, has a
Hydraulic Assembler job in Newnan, GA through our Staffing Division. This
Hydraulic Assembler job will require the individual to be responsible for the following.
You will be an important part of the assembly team in ensuring that all components are prepared and ready for production.
Assemble & build our range of ground support equipment using mechanical disciplines.
Rigorously test products, setting and testing flows and pressures and ensuring best practise methods are used.
Work together with the product development and design team to implement improvements as and when required.
Able to meet production targets
Maintain a clean and tidy works area
- Ensure that all works carried out comply with the ISO 9001 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines
+ 3-4 years hydraulic experience
Experience in working with electrics and the ability to read hydraulic and electric circuit diagrams and schematics.
Must be able to work in a team and be assertive and competent to work independently when required.
Knowledge with working on Control Panels and Remote Controls units is desired. Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding role and use initiative Delta Global Services - Staffing Division (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta’s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. DGS have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. To be considered for the
Hydraulic Assembler job inNewnan, GA, apply now. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job ID3971# of Openings1
Why Join Altec?
If youre considering a career with Altec, Inc., theres never been a better time to join us! Our Company was founded based upon values that place the customer first, and view people as our greatest strength.
Altec has continued to grow, utilizing the same basic values, and over the years, those values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our customers worldwide. We remain committed to total customer satisfaction in everything we do. Thats why today, Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is setting the standard of excellence in design, manufacturing and service; and thats why you can rely on us to provide you with the stability of a well managed company.
Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries.
At Altec, advanced technology efforts are aimed, without exception, at helping customers work Safer and Smarter. Altec invests more resources than any other manufacturer in the advancement of safety, reliability, uptime and low cost of ownership.
Our Values Sustain Our Vision:
Altec continues to pursue a singular vision: To be recognized by customers as the preferred supplier of products, services and solutions in all markets we serve. Our values sustain that vision, our goals build upon it and our associates help to achieve it. Altecs values are the cornerstone of our corporate culture and every Altec associate is considered an integral part of Team Altec.
Our Values (in alphabetical order): Customer First, Enjoyment of Work, Family, Financial Stability, Integrity, People Are Our Greatest Strength, Quality, Spiritual Development, Teamwork.
Altec is currently experiencing record growth and is committed to hiring candidates who will continue that record of success.
Altec Northeast is a final assembly facility of specialized trucks, aerial devices, digger derricks and knuckleboom cranes, primarily for the utility, telecommunication and treecare industries.
Responsible for installing hydraulic lines to accommodate booms and outriggers to meet company or customer specifications.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
Read work orders determine customer requirements. Provide quality and timely workmanship on each work order.
Read schematics to various truck body components to be installed such as hydraulic valves, oil tanks, flow regulators, and pressure switches.Double check own workmanship for leaks and repairs, install augers as needed. Use small and large manual hand tools to bolt assembly components to truck chassis. Plumb each truck body component per specifications.
Performs rework as required. Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED required.
Ability to read, write, and comprehend required.
Basic computer usage knowledge required.
Vocational and/or prior hydraulic experience required.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
Retirement 401(k) Program
Vacation and Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
Hydraulic Engineer / Technician
Bay Machine and Fabrication is seeking a highly motivated Hydraulic Technician to join our rapidly growing team. Bay Machine and Fabrication is a full service manufacturing company specializing in large scale metal fabrication, precision machining, and industrial hydraulics. With over 60,000 square feet of dedicated space, we are uniquely qualified to support the heavy industry of the San Francisco Bay Area. As a Hydraulic Technician you will work closely with project managers, engineers, and technicians to produce high quality parts. No two days are alike!
Hydraulic Technicians understand and troubleshoot hydraulic systems, have the skills and ability to disassemble and repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, hoses and other pieces of equipment associated with the system. They remove hydraulic components from their location, overhaul, manufacture, bench test, reinstall and operationally test components.
· Safely perform work in a shop and in a maritime, industrial environment with minimal supervision.
· Be familiar with OSHA and CAL OSHA safety regulations to include: Working at heights, Lifting & Rigging, Hot Work, and Lock-Out/Tag-Out requirements.
· Locate, identify, remove, disassemble, test, reinstall and conduct final customer acceptance tests on hydraulic components.
· Proficient at opening, cleaning and inspecting hydraulic components in a shop, shipboard, and industrial environment.
· Manufacture and bench test new hydraulic hoses from customer provided samples.
· Fill out customer reports describing findings and recommendations for repairs.
· Coordinate with Machine Shop and Fabrication Shop on repairs to components and reassemble ready for test.
· Operate test equipment and perform pressure bench tests on overhauled components.
· Perform accurate inspections and verification of product utilizing basic Quality Control measuring tools and recording findings.
· Read and understand hydraulic schematics.
· Routinely conduct off-site hydraulic work primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area.
· 3-5 Years of experience as a Hydraulic Engineer/Technician.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented, reliable, responsible, and be able to work independently.
· Previous work experience in an ISO 9001 fabrication shop is a plus.
· Possess a TWIC card or be capable of obtaining one upon employment.
Bay Machine & Fabrication strives to ensure the success of our employees. We actively promote from within providing strong career growth potential.
All new hires must provide identification to verify eligibility to work in the U.S., pass a pre-employment medical exam which includes a drug screening and physical abilities assessment.
We offer an excellent benefit package including paid time off & holidays, a 401(k) profit sharing plan, as well as health, dental, and life insurance. If you are looking for an exciting career on the waterfront of San Francisco Bay, we would like to talk to you.
Bay Ship & Yacht Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at EileenB@bay-ship.com.
You are protected by the Pay Transparency rule.
Hydraulic Tech, cylinders, valves, fabrication
Hydraulic Hose Technician
We are seeking an individual to work as a hydraulic hose technician for a well established company located in East San Antonio area. You will be responsible for learning how to build hydraulic hoses, as well as air conditioning hoses, power steering hoses, industrial hoses and hydraulic tubing. You will also be required to keep your area clean. At least 1+ year(s) of experience in building hoses is required. The compensation for this position will be between $12.00 - $15.00 per hour, dependent on the individual's experience.
Assemble hydraulic hoses, air conditioning hoses, hydraulic tubing, etc.
Learn how to build a hose off of our work order sheets
Need general math and measuring skills using a measuring tape
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Hawkins, we know that our employees make the difference. We have the resources to put your skills to work and the systems to ensure that your capabilities fit the job. Whether you are entering or re-entering the workforce, between regular full-time positions, or just looking for extra income, Hawkins is dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you. If you want flexibility, top pay, a broad range of employment choices, and a diversified, rewarding career, call Hawkins. Our benefits include:
Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
Access to Group Major Medical
Free Resume Writing
Hawkins Personnel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
Applied Fluid Power is looking for a talentedindividual to join our team and help us drive the Eaton P-1 program. This is a great opportunity to show your skills and be a valued asset to a high-performing team. This position can be located anywhere in the US as long as you can work remotely from home or one of our many locations.
You will be responsible for the design of electrical and hydraulic power control systems. You will work with both domestic and international customers to develop innovative solutions to their mobile and industrial needs. Project turnaround times are quick (3-6 months), creating a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity to showcase your skills. To be successful, you should have a broad coverage of experience across both mechanical and electrical/electronic applications.
- Specifying Hydrostatic Drive solution and Electronic controls (CAN based controllers) within the Mobile and Industrial Fluid Power industry working directly with OEM based customers.
- Working with a nationwide based Fluid Power sales team helping them apply Hydrostatic drives and Control solutions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work with a team and of individuals. The P1 engineering team is very good at working with many types of personalities (this is a must for this position)
- Creating support documentation and Scope of Work statements (schematics, layout drawings, manuals) for your work to be provided to the customer
- Regular presentations to senior management updating project status
- BS in Mechanical or fluid Dynamics (MS preferred)
- 3+ years' experience in the mobile or industrial market.
- Strong background in Hydrostatic Drives for the Mobile and industrial Fluid Power markets.
- Strong working knowledge with Electronic mobile controls (CAN type controllers) to help design drive systems for today's ever changing markets.
- Familiar with software development best practices (V-model, Waterfall Model, etc). Familiar with object-oriented programming and system modeling using state machines.
- Understanding of Machine communication networks, using J1939, CANopen, EtherNet/IP, etc protocols for communication between components and machines.
- Hydraulic system design (electro-hydraulic control networks, hydraulic power delivery via pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, knowledge of industry standards for fluid conveyance and rotational power transfer). Ability to create and comprehend hydraulic schematics.
- 2D/3D CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, Pro/Engineer) for hydraulic and electrical schematics along with solid modeling (Preferred: 2+ years experience)
- Project management. Ability to develop, track, and deliver project outputs to the customer according to the project timeline. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high quality is a must.
- Experience with electrical design
- Good working background with hydraulic Fan drives and controls
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Electrical, Engineer, CAD, Drafting, Engineering
Simply stated – We Keep Industry Running... Productively.
We are a busy shop looking for an experienced technician with Hydraulic experience. The job duties include disassembly, diagnosis, repair of hydraulic components including valves, pumps, cylinders, etc... This is a full-time first shift position with benefits including insurance and paid time off.
If you are interested in a position where two days are never the same and you look forward to constant learning please contact us.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!