Hydraulic Jack Adjuster Job Description Sample
Forklift/Pallet Jack Operator
To handle forklift and or pallet jack in a fast pace area with safe operating skill. Handle all product and/or materials in bulk form.
- Must be trainable in forklift/pallet jack operations to acquire forklift/pallet jack certification.
- Must be trainable in the use of a bin dump attachment on forklift if necessary.
- Must be able to demonstrate safe forklift/pallet jack operation around people and equipment inside and outside of buildings.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Bilingual preferred. Must pass drug/alcohol, Physical, FCE exams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
Move product within the complex as directed. Move pallets, pallets of finished products, bins, and packaging supplies as directed. Move support equipment as directed. Must weigh and record weights as directed. Must be able to read and write. Maintain even and constant flow of product. Keep records as required. Operate equipment in a safe, efficient manner. Make sure the forklift/pallet jack is in good running condition and report anything that is wrong to the forklift mechanic.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Use of sight, hearing, standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below the shoulder, bending, twisting, neck turning. Must be able to lift 50 to 60 pounds. Must wear corrective lenses if required/listed on driver’s license.
Selector - Electric Pallet Jack - Bonus And Overtime Opportunities
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW, ON THE SPOT HIRING DECISION!
Positions available in Landover!
You could earn more than $700 a week! Overtime is always available!
Get your career revved up in this long-term and full-time job with BONUS!
Drop by our office Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 1:00pm for immediate interviews.
This position has:
* Up to 3.00 an hour additional bonus paid weekly
* Advancement Opportunities
* Opportunity to Learn New Skills
* Holiday Pay
* Referral Bonuses - tell your friends!
* Full time and Long term positions
* You must have experience for this position
* You must have at least 2 years of fast paced selecting using an Electric Pallet Jack
You will need:
* Identification to prove eligibility to work in the US
* The ability to pass a drug test
* The ability to pass a background check (no felonies)
* Shift is from 6:00 pm to completion (often requires overtime)
* The environment is COLD and you must dress in layers
* Base Pay rate is $12.00 plus hourly bonus up to 3.00 additional
Appy in person between 8:00am and 1:00pm at 3310 75th Avenue (in the White Office Trailer), Landover, MD. Or call or text to set an appointment at 240-839-9150. Se Habla Espanol.
Let us get your career started!
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Travel Rn-Dialysis Nurse - Acute Dialysis Travel Nurse Needed For Jack
For this assignment in Tennessee, a qualified candidate would need a TN or Compact license and at least a year of dialysis experience. This thirteen week assignment will be in an acute setting.
Tennessee is a wonderful place to visit for everyone! Whether you are into the great outdoors, music, sports, art, or shopping Tennessee has everything to fit your needs. Explore a local museum, go to a music festival, or attend a professional sports game.
Don't forget about all the outdoor adventures you can take part in like hiking, canoeing, biking, and much more! Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider.
Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.Inpatient / Acute Setting13 Weeks AssignmentTN or Compact LicenseBLS CertificationWe offer travel allowances and paid housing.You are covered under our professional liability insurance. We offer major medical and dental insurance with additional optional coverage. We offer 401(k) retirement savings plans with a match!
You will have 24-hour access to your recruiter.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, ccu, domiciliary, infusion, nurse, psychiatric, surgery, surgical, tcu
Black Jack Dealers From Out Of The Area
Blackjack Dealers…Take Your Shoes To Colorful Colorado!
If you’ve got experience dealing, hitting, shuffling, cutting, and adding…PLUS, you’ve got the patter down pat and your guest service skills are ACES, you may already be a great blackjack dealer and WE WANT YOU!
Yes, working at Wildwood Casino in Cripple Creek, Colorado could be the deal of your life: you’d be joining a fun team of entertainment specialists who know that greeting players, making them comfortable, and treating them like gold is more important than sweating the money. You know what they say, do what you love and the money will follow.
What do we think makes a great BJ Dealer?
- Welcomes every player to the table.
- Helps newcomers learn the game.
- Converts casual players to loyal Club members.
- Knows when guests want to chat and when quiet is better.
- Makes everyone feel like a winner…even losers. Celebrate!
Yes, there are game rules to follow and regulations to uphold, but that’s not what we want our players to see. We want them to know they are appreciated and respected, that they are always treated fairly, and that they can trust the game. AND, we want them to have fun when they play.
If you are an experienced Blackjack dealer who can also wear an entertainer’s hat, we want you in our Pit. Relocation assistance may be available for experienced candidates.
No dealer experience yet? If you can add the numbers 1 through 11 to total 21 and have a great smile, you might be blackjack dealer material and we’d be happy to train you! If you think you have the qualities of a great BJ dealer (but your only dealing experience is at your neighborhood poker game), we’d like to talk to you about some training with a guaranteed job opportunity.
Cripple Creek is located 60 minutes southwest of Colorado Springs, on the other side of Pikes Peak (the inspiration for the song America the Beautiful). It’s a quaint and historical 1890’s gold-mining town that has offered commercial gaming since 1991. From purple, mountain majesties to golden, quaking aspen, Colorado is a magnificent place to live and work. And, it all could be yours!
Job requirements: 21+, Colorado Gaming Support License eligible, be able to add (cards and chips). Dealer experience a plus! Weekday, weekend, day and night shifts.
Visit our website at playwildwood.com, go to “About Us” and click on the “Career” page. Fill out the application and submit your resume. Or, just stop by Wildwood Casino at 119 Carbonate Street, Cripple Creek, CO and ask for an application!
Jack In The Box Now Hiring All Positions
Trinity Restaurants DBA Jack in the Box, is now hiring for all positions. Trinity restaurants owns and operates 12 locations in the Nashville market and are looking for motivated, energetic employees who enjoy working in a team oriented environment. We offer flexible work schedules and competitive pay. We place a heavy emphasis on providing an enjoyable work environment where employees are rewarded with career growth opportunities.
Electric Pallet Jack Rider
Automation Personnel Services is looking for an Electric Pallet Jack Rider for a warehouse in Memphis, TN.
Operating a ride-in electric pallet jack
Loading and unloading
Previous experience using a ride-in electric pallet jack
Have reliable transportation
Have a resume highlighting existing skills and experience
Pay Rate: $10 per hour
Shift Time: Monday-Friday, 7: 00 AM to 4: 00 PM
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
You may apply online at or in person at our office located at:
Automation Personnel Services
1250 N Germantown Pkwy, Suite 121
Cordova, TN 38016
For more details, call us at . You can also email us .
Drug screen is required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hydraulic Engineer / Technician
Bay Machine and Fabrication is seeking a highly motivated Hydraulic Technician to join our rapidly growing team. Bay Machine and Fabrication is a full service manufacturing company specializing in large scale metal fabrication, precision machining, and industrial hydraulics. With over 60,000 square feet of dedicated space, we are uniquely qualified to support the heavy industry of the San Francisco Bay Area. As a Hydraulic Technician you will work closely with project managers, engineers, and technicians to produce high quality parts. No two days are alike!
Hydraulic Technicians understand and troubleshoot hydraulic systems, have the skills and ability to disassemble and repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, hoses and other pieces of equipment associated with the system. They remove hydraulic components from their location, overhaul, manufacture, bench test, reinstall and operationally test components.
· Safely perform work in a shop and in a maritime, industrial environment with minimal supervision.
· Be familiar with OSHA and CAL OSHA safety regulations to include: Working at heights, Lifting & Rigging, Hot Work, and Lock-Out/Tag-Out requirements.
· Locate, identify, remove, disassemble, test, reinstall and conduct final customer acceptance tests on hydraulic components.
· Proficient at opening, cleaning and inspecting hydraulic components in a shop, shipboard, and industrial environment.
· Manufacture and bench test new hydraulic hoses from customer provided samples.
· Fill out customer reports describing findings and recommendations for repairs.
· Coordinate with Machine Shop and Fabrication Shop on repairs to components and reassemble ready for test.
· Operate test equipment and perform pressure bench tests on overhauled components.
· Perform accurate inspections and verification of product utilizing basic Quality Control measuring tools and recording findings.
· Read and understand hydraulic schematics.
· Routinely conduct off-site hydraulic work primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area.
· 3-5 Years of experience as a Hydraulic Engineer/Technician.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented, reliable, responsible, and be able to work independently.
· Previous work experience in an ISO 9001 fabrication shop is a plus.
· Possess a TWIC card or be capable of obtaining one upon employment.
Bay Machine & Fabrication strives to ensure the success of our employees. We actively promote from within providing strong career growth potential.
All new hires must provide identification to verify eligibility to work in the U.S., pass a pre-employment medical exam which includes a drug screening and physical abilities assessment.
We offer an excellent benefit package including paid time off & holidays, a 401(k) profit sharing plan, as well as health, dental, and life insurance. If you are looking for an exciting career on the waterfront of San Francisco Bay, we would like to talk to you.
Bay Ship & Yacht Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at EileenB@bay-ship.com.
You are protected by the Pay Transparency rule.
Hydraulic Tech, cylinders, valves, fabrication
Hydraulic Hose Technician
We are seeking an individual to work as a hydraulic hose technician for a well established company located in East San Antonio area. You will be responsible for learning how to build hydraulic hoses, as well as air conditioning hoses, power steering hoses, industrial hoses and hydraulic tubing. You will also be required to keep your area clean. At least 1+ year(s) of experience in building hoses is required. The compensation for this position will be between $12.00 - $15.00 per hour, dependent on the individual's experience.
Assemble hydraulic hoses, air conditioning hoses, hydraulic tubing, etc.
Learn how to build a hose off of our work order sheets
Need general math and measuring skills using a measuring tape
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Hawkins, we know that our employees make the difference. We have the resources to put your skills to work and the systems to ensure that your capabilities fit the job. Whether you are entering or re-entering the workforce, between regular full-time positions, or just looking for extra income, Hawkins is dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you. If you want flexibility, top pay, a broad range of employment choices, and a diversified, rewarding career, call Hawkins. Our benefits include:
Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
Access to Group Major Medical
Free Resume Writing
Hawkins Personnel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
Applied Fluid Power is looking for a talentedindividual to join our team and help us drive the Eaton P-1 program. This is a great opportunity to show your skills and be a valued asset to a high-performing team. This position can be located anywhere in the US as long as you can work remotely from home or one of our many locations.
You will be responsible for the design of electrical and hydraulic power control systems. You will work with both domestic and international customers to develop innovative solutions to their mobile and industrial needs. Project turnaround times are quick (3-6 months), creating a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity to showcase your skills. To be successful, you should have a broad coverage of experience across both mechanical and electrical/electronic applications.
- Specifying Hydrostatic Drive solution and Electronic controls (CAN based controllers) within the Mobile and Industrial Fluid Power industry working directly with OEM based customers.
- Working with a nationwide based Fluid Power sales team helping them apply Hydrostatic drives and Control solutions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work with a team and of individuals. The P1 engineering team is very good at working with many types of personalities (this is a must for this position)
- Creating support documentation and Scope of Work statements (schematics, layout drawings, manuals) for your work to be provided to the customer
- Regular presentations to senior management updating project status
- BS in Mechanical or fluid Dynamics (MS preferred)
- 3+ years' experience in the mobile or industrial market.
- Strong background in Hydrostatic Drives for the Mobile and industrial Fluid Power markets.
- Strong working knowledge with Electronic mobile controls (CAN type controllers) to help design drive systems for today's ever changing markets.
- Familiar with software development best practices (V-model, Waterfall Model, etc). Familiar with object-oriented programming and system modeling using state machines.
- Understanding of Machine communication networks, using J1939, CANopen, EtherNet/IP, etc protocols for communication between components and machines.
- Hydraulic system design (electro-hydraulic control networks, hydraulic power delivery via pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, knowledge of industry standards for fluid conveyance and rotational power transfer). Ability to create and comprehend hydraulic schematics.
- 2D/3D CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, Pro/Engineer) for hydraulic and electrical schematics along with solid modeling (Preferred: 2+ years experience)
- Project management. Ability to develop, track, and deliver project outputs to the customer according to the project timeline. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high quality is a must.
- Experience with electrical design
- Good working background with hydraulic Fan drives and controls
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Electrical, Engineer, CAD, Drafting, Engineering
Simply stated – We Keep Industry Running... Productively.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!