Hydraulic Press Operator Job Description Sample
Hydraulic Brake Press Operator
Architectural Design+ Manufacturing Firm - Etna, PA - Hydraulic Brake Press Operator
Forming metal materials - stainless steel and aluminum products. Must have ability to read drawings, select proper tooling, and hold parts within tolerance. Must be safety oriented and eager to learn.
Must have your own reliable transportation, facility is NOT on or near a bus line!
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Applicants must pass pre-employment screenings including criminal background check, drug screen and Wonderlic general knowledge assessment.
Lingo feels that one of the things that set us apart from others in our industry is the care we take of our employees. In our opinion they are our company. Without a quality and satisfied team we would not have a company. The end result is that our customers have a happy and productive workforce.
Lingo Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to providing our employees with an honest and effective working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, is devoted to providing our clients with exceptional effort, extraordinary service and personal integrity. By earning the satisfaction of our clients and the pride of our employees, we will become the preeminent provider of staffing solutions.
Hydraulic Fracturing Operator / CDL Operator
Hydraulic Fracturing Equipment Operator / CDL Driver
An Oilfield Services Company which includes hydraulic fracturing, cementing, nitrogen and acidizing and who has one of the largest trucking businesses in the nation is looking for Equipment Operators and CDL Drivers to work in multiple service lines.
The company has Advancement Opportunities, Competitive Compensation as well as Brand New Equipment and INCREDIBLE BENEFITS!!
Supervisors and Technical Staff that provide hands-on training as well as classroom trainings every step of the way making you better at what you do! Their technical staff is unmatched than any other competitor in the Oil and Gas Market. Offering engineering support that is creating daily innovative solutions to make sure that we are providing top notch service.
For more than 50 years, our client has been a proven leader in the Oil and Gas Industry and we are looking for people like you that want to be part of a growing team!!!
We are currently looking for CDL Drivers and Equipment Operators to join our growing team! The scope of the position is as follows:
Hydraulic Fracturing, Cementing, Nitrogen and Acidizing Equipment Operators and CDL Drivers are responsible for supporting the well site activities and operations. Will operate a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools and equipment.
- Ability to work on a Rotational Schedule
- Hotels are Provided when on rotation
- Per Diem Provided when in the Field
- Benefits: BCBS provided to employee and family
- 401k match, Life Insurance Provided by company, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, PTO, Vacation Days
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining equipment
- Ensures compliance with DOT regulations
- Maintain accurate DOT logs
- Maintains a satisfactory driving record
- Complete competencies related to requirements of job profile
- Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location
- Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions
- Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards
- Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; sand handling equipment, delivery equipment and equipment associated with fluid transfer
- Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity
- Ability to maintain condition of treating line
- Other duties as required
- Must have experience driving on your CDL
- Must have a valid CDL or the ability to obtain one
- Must have a satisfactory driving record
- Comply with DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical and drug/alcohol test
- Excellent communication skills with strong work ethics
- Must be a team player. Ability to respond to Client needs with a strong customer service approach
- Safety oriented. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Work is performed outside in various weather conditions
- Hazardous material endorsement must be obtained
- Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE
- Required to meet deadlines or emergency situations
- Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stooping, bending, turning, twisting, crouching and grasping to retrieve products
- The ability to lift over 75 lbs. with assistance
- Must have a reliable source of communication (mobile/pager etc) to be reachable/available to work when called
Key Words: CDL, Class A, Transportation, Crude, Water, Winch, hydrovac, sand, reefer, dry van, pneumatic, chemicals, car hauling, hot oil, heavy haul, oversize loads, end dump, side dump, belly dump, lowboy, backhoe, trackhoe, crane, acid, acidizing, fluid, production, vacuum, Oil & Gas Downstream, Completion Manager, Well Intervention and Well site Supervisors, Coil Tubing, Cement, Fracturing, Oil, Gas, Oilfield Services, Services, Oil Services, Fracturing, Drilling, Upstream, Downstream, Logging, Well Servicing, Well Testing, Field Services, Field Service Tech, Technicians, Frac, Pumping, Wireline, Cementing, Coil Tubing, Casing, Drilling, Workover, Completions, Bulk Plant.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Press Setup Operator And/Or Assembly Operator
Dexter based manufacturer is seeing a Press Setup Operator and/or Assembly Operator
- Experience working on hydraulic presses
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience with mics, calipers and gauges
- Availability on 1st and 2nd shift
- Pay is based on experience
Experienced Flexo Press Operator And/Or Press Operator Apprentice
Prime Package & Label Co., LLC (an equal opportunity employer and established label printing company) is looking to hire an experienced press operator.
401K, health and dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
Please provide resume.
Prime Package & Label’s mission is to create customer loyalty by providing complete customer satisfaction through 100% on time delivery of top quality labels at the lowest cost. We will accomplish this goal through continuous improvement in the areas of quality, product development, productivity, safety, waste reduction and customer focus.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
We are looking for a CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator for a company near Delhi (Cincinnati). We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. This is a long-term opportunity, with room for growth. Ideal candidates will be able to set up machine, and edit programs as needed. Programming experience is a plus, but isn't required.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
- Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
- Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues
- May perform other duties as assigned by management
- Fork lift experience needed.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
- At least 1 year of experience with a CNC brake press
- Ability to set up machine and edit programs as needed
- Open to OT work as needed
- Ability to read blueprints
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator Compensation: Up to $19/hr. based on experience
Nccco Certified Hydraulic Crane Operator
Cypress Employment is in need of 6 NCCCO Certified Hydraulic Crane Operators for one of their clients in Nashville, TN.
We need 3 with 200 tons or greater experience - $33.00 an hour 40-60 hours a week - Temp to Perm
We need 3 with 75-100 ton experience - $26.00 an hour 40-60 hours a week – Temp to Perm
NCCCO Certification required along with a Class A CDL
Crane Operator - Hydraulic Truck Crane
Sterett Crane and Rigging has an immediate opening for a Crane Operator in Nashville, TN. You must possess a Class A CDL license, be NCCO certified and have 3 years experience operating Hydraulic Truck Cranes.
Press Brake Operator - Sheet Metal
We are Sheet Metal manufacturing company located in Rancho Cordova and looking to hire a fulltime CNC Press Brake operator. The hours are Monday – Friday 7am to 3:30pm.
The Press Brake Operator produces parts by setting up and operating a CNC/Manual hydraulic press brake machine.
• Plans machine operation by studying work orders, blueprints, specifications and interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances
• Loads proper tooling into press brake; calculates requirements for piece production, including basic math, and geometry
• Verifies settings by measuring positions
• Maintains specifications while operating machine, taking measurements; detecting errors; adjusting controls; adhering to safety procedures and regulations
• Promotes a teamwork attitude and is able to communicate clearly to management including actions, irregularities and continuing needs
• Accomplishes organization goals as set by employee with management team
• Ability to multitask in a job shop atmosphere
• Explores opportunities to add value in a Lean manufacturing environment
• Able to identify tooling
• Attention to detail
• Ability to use measuring tools: calipers, measuring tape
• Must be able to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Some experience operating and setup of press brake in a manufacturing environment
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English is a must
Break Press Operator
Large Warehouse in Imperial is currently looking for full time experienced Brake Press Operators. This is a hydraulic break press that is controlled with hand and foot controls.
This is NOT a CNC Machine.
Monday-Friday 6:30am - 2:30pm
$12.00-$18.00 pending experience Pay increase after 90 days.
-Must have at least 2 years experience
-Must give references to check prior experience
-Must pass drug and background screen
Apply in person at 976 S. Highway Drive Fenton, MO 63026
976 S. Highway Dr Fenton, MO 63026 M-F 9am-3pm.
Brake Press Operator
Brake Press Operator with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Do you excel at operating CNC machines? Can you edit a CNC program to deliver quality parts? Do you enjoy working in a positive, energetic team environment? If so, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ve recently added an additional 40,000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
A Brake Press Operator uses an electrically powered industrial machine to create, shape and customize metal material into a variety of forms dictated by the manufacturer. We are looking for a Brake Press Operator to join our 1st or 2nd Shift manufacturing team. The successful individual will perform machine setup and operation. This position will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Sets stops on machine bed, change dies, and adjust components, such as ram or power press, when making multiple or successive passes.
- Operates power press, power brake, apron brake, swaging machine, foot-powered press, hydraulic press or arbor press according to specifications.
- Installs, aligns and secures gears, holding fixtures, dies to machine bed, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims and hand tools.
- Plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of physical properties of the metal.
- Inspects workpiece for defects.
- Measures workpiece and verifies dimensions and weight, using micrometer, template, straightedge and scale.
- Selects and positions flat, block, radius, or special purpose die sets into ram and bed of machine, using hoist, crane, measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Maintain the machinery and keep the work area clean and orderly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology, preferred
- 2+ years previous experience with CNC machining
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, drawings, and machine sketches
- Ability to edit G-code programs for CNC machines, preferred
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and jib cranes
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!