Icing Mixer Job Description Sample
Aerodynamics Icing Engineer // E4 // Advanced Programs
Aerodynamics Icing Engineer E4 Lockheed Advanced Development Programs The Lockheed Martin Skunk Works® is in search of world class talent to carry on our 75 year tradition of developing game-changing aircraft systems. We are looking for a strong candidate to join a dedicated team as a Senior Aerodynamic Icing Analysis Engineer.
This position is responsible for aerodynamic design, test and analysis with focus on icing analysis for advanced development programs. Experience developing and performing trade study analyses in conjunction with a conceptual design team is expected. Must have final secret clearance to start.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. ADPAERO Basic Qualifications
Bachelor degree (or higher) in an engineering discipline.
Must have experience in icing analysis, design, or testing.
Experience performing aerodynamic analysis on vehicles. Desired skills
Advanced degree in engineering discipline is preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are preferred. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges.
Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Palmdale California
Chemical Mixer / Mixer
We have an opportunity for a candidate with prior mixing experience. This position will work with hazardous chemicals (powders). Although this is a 2nd shift 3 pm - 11 pm
*opportunity the selected candidate will train on 1st shift.
1. Ability to read and understand basic work order instructions and scheduling
2. Understand steps required to complete work orders and label requirements
3. Must be able to perform in process testing to ensure material conformance
4. Perform visual inspection of all mixing equipment
5. Perform basic preventative maintenance on mixing machinery
6. Ability to read and understand work order and scheduling instructions
7. Maintain appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous production
8. Knowledgeable of at least one type of formulation/mix process independently (initially)
1. Advanced math skills
2. Possess good computer skills
3. Good written & verbal communication skills
4. Ability to read & write in English
5. Comprehension of written instructions
6. Attention to details
7. An ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs. regularly
8. An ability to safely operate equipment and necessary tools
Concrete Mixer Drivers
"Concrete Mixer Drivers"
This would be a temporary to permanent position. You can be hired on directly with the company after 480 hours worked or 90 working days whichever comes first.
After hired on directly with the company it comes with great benefits.
I am seeking dedicated & hard working employees that are truly looking for a successful career opportunity.
This isn't only a driving position you must be willing to do labor work as well.
All the locations I'm currently hiring for are throughout Southeast Missouri locations and Northeast Arkansas... there are several positions available! :)
And please... Feel free to share this so that it may go to the right applicants that are seeking this type of employment thank you.
You must hold a Class A or B Commercial Driver's License.
Must be able to pass a D.O.T.drug screen and a post offer physical. Provide me with a current MVR record. Must also have a current DOT card along with the long-form documentation.
If interested please send resume to or contact Elizabeth Baron at
Mixer Machine Operator
Innovative Baking, Old-Fashioned Excellence
Brooklyn, New York; Newark, New Jersey (1 mile from Newark Airport)
DAMASCUS BAKERIES is a 3rd Generation Bakery founded in 1930. We have two baking facilities: Brooklyn, New York; Newark, NJ, our newer 125,000 sq. ft. facility, which is being transitioned into our primary Bakery, R&D Center and Corporate Offices. Our products include Pitas, Lavash, Wraps, Flatbreads, Pizza Crusts, Breadsticks, Sandwich Buns, and more. We have a very strong- and even historic- presence in the Metro New York market. Since 2000, we have expanded our capacity and distribution to the National Market, supplying and partnering with many of America's top QSR's, Casual Dining Restaurants, Food Service Establishments, Retail, Club and Natural Stores, Institutions, Distributors, and other Bakeries. For many of our customers, we have been the Product Development arm that has created some of America's most Successful and Award Winning Flatbreads.
We are an SQF Level 3 facility that currently employs between 150-200 people, some who have been with us for more than 40 years. We are a company that thrives to "Bake a Difference". We are a company that is also responsible to its communities and environment.
We are seeking a very "Project Minded" and "Pro-active" Team player to help us grow in our production department.
Weigh ingredients according to company formula and operate robotic mixing system. Produce high quality dough and finished product by maintaining standards of quality, efficiency, food safety and personal safety.
Ø Must be able to read (English) and do basic mathematics.
Ø Must adhere to company rules of conduct and operating standards.
Ø Must adhere to all GMP’s and Safety regulations.
Ø Ability to operate a scale and follow formula sequence.
Ø Ability to work with a computer program and follow standards of operation.
Ø Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
Ø Ability to follow direction and maintain attention to detail.
Ø Ability to maintain in writing, detailed mixing records.
Ø Ability to effectively communicate with Supervision and other operators.
Ø Check and verify the production order with the Supervisor.
Ø Input formula number, size of dough and quantity in batching system.
Ø Input formula number and quantity in San Cassiano system.
Ø Check program parameters for mix time, cycle time, fermentation time and scrap dosing. Make certain they are consistent with product requirements.
Ø Adjust program parameters under the guidance of management only.
Ø Fill ingredient bins with ingredients that are to be scaled.
Ø Check formula and weigh ingredients accordingly.
Ø Dump measured ingredients into mixing system and ensure all bulk ingredients are dispensed.
Ø Maneuver mixing bowls within the mixing system if required.
Ø Run cleaning cycle when required.
Ø Make sensory observations of dough’s and inform management of potential quality issues.
Ø Write all formulation and processing information on dough records.
Ø Maintain the mixing time, dough temperature and dough sequence as per posted standards.
Ø Make manual adjustments to compensate for program malfunctions if that occurs.
Ø Keep up with the flow of production and ensure the line does not run out of dough.
Ø Report any and all mechanical malfunctions do not attempt repairs to equipment.
Ø Maintain a clean and neat work area.
Lead Ingredient Mixer Controller - 2Nd Shift
Job Title: Lead Mixer Controller 2nd Shift (3:30pm to midnight) - Flexible to work OT as needed
Starting Pay: $18-$20hr based on experience
This position is responsible for leading a team of mixers and preparing various dry mix products for packaging and sale.
· Act as lead for the 2nd shift Mixing crew
· Help prepare various dry mix products for packaging and sale
· Read/interpret mixing schedule and implement
· Operate forklift to transport and stack ingredients
· Weigh up ingredients per batch sheet and mix schedule
· Provide QA with product samples
· Document mixing activity
· Maintain clean work environment
· Must also be able to communicate in English
· Know how to perform routine maintenance tasks
· Must be available to work off shifts.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must have high school diploma or GED
· 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience with mixing ingredients a plus
· Previous experience as a lead or supervisor required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong communication skills with the ability to delegate and lead a team.
· Good familiarity with the product and pack quantity.
· Good familiarity with code dating.
· Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Use of broom and trash bin.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
· Work involves daily exposure to unusual elements such as dirt, dust, fumes, darkness and/or noise. Seasonal exposure to weather elements includes, but is not limited to, extreme temperatures, wetness and humidity.
· Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks such as working around mechanical equipment, forklifts, chemical hazards, and electrical hazards.
· Position requires the ability to stand at the will-call window, sitting frequently at a desk, walking around the office and plant; carrying packages up to 50 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; reaching and kneeling on a daily basis. Also requires the ability to see, hear and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette.
· Personal protective equipment, as defined by C.H. Guenther and Sons will be provided.
· Will demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality and Growth.
A mid-size family owned business, located in Zellwood, FL seeks a highly motivated, experienced and productive individual to join our production team as a Plant Operator.
Position Responsibilities Makes batch mixes using established formulations and methods in a manner to ensure that safety, quality and production goals are met on a daily basis.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Physical requirements – bending, kneeling, lifting up to 65lbs. • Wearing a respirator when/where required to perform inspections/job duties. • Wearing a chemical suit when/where required to perform certain job duties. • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to gather and evaluate complex information. • All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting environmental compliance in the fertilizer industry or other industrial manufacturing.
· Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
· Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
· Observes safety and security procedures.
· Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Monitoring gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work at a fast pace in order to meet department units and production needs.
· Provide attention to detail and ability to produce results.
· Ability to interact with team members and meet strict deadlines.
· Must be mechanically inclined, with valves and pumps and machinery. Education and Certification
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Mathematical Ability- Ability to calculate basic figures with great attention to detail.
· Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour depending on ability and experience.
Concrete Mixer Driver
Concrete Mixer Driver
Canon City & Pueblo Locations
Requirements of the job:Responsible for the proper mixing, slump and delivery of concrete from the batch plants to various customers. Must be able to perform general truck maintenance and keep truck clean. Must be able to labor around plant and lift up to 100 lbs. on a regularly basis.
- Must have a current Colorado CDL Class B license minimum
- Must be at least 21 years of age due to insurance purposes
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean driving record / Current DOT medical card
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be a self-motivated team player with ability to work safely alone and with co-workers
- Excellent communications skills, team player, and the ability to work well with co-workers at all levels of the organization
- Willing to work various hours including weekends & overtime
- Work outside in varying weather conditions
- Must be able to read a map
Wages: Depends on experience and performance.
Applications/Resume may be faxed or emailed addressed to:
Attn: John Young
719-275-8897 – Fax
719-429-1442 - Mobile
Fremont Paving and Redi Mix is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Concrete Mixer Driver
Now Hiring Concrete Ready Mix Drivers for our locations in Gordon, Cherokee, Pickens and Gilmer counties.
- Safely and efficiently operate concrete mixer truck transporting ready mix concrete to and from destination as directed by Plant Manager or dispatcher
- Interact with Dispatchers and customers to ensure proper delivery, placement and payment
- Estimate slump of concrete
- Keep equipment in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water
- Adhere to all company, DOT, and OSHA regulations at all times
- Maintain radio contact with supervisor/dispatch to receive and transmit delivery instructions
- Have a minimum of two years verifiable commercial driving experience with similar equipment. (optional)
- Possess a Class B CDL.
- Have a valid DOT Medical Certification.
- Have a clean driving record
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers.
- Be able to work day shift, but be flexible in hours/days according to Customer needs.
Mixer Drivers Class A & B CDL
Class A & B Truck Drivers - Knight's Redi-Mix needs YOU! Business is booming, and we're expanding our fleet of Redi-Mix trucks. Experience as a mixer truck operator is preferred but training is available for current CDL holders. We are a family-owned business with over 45 years invested in the local economy.
- Valid Class A or B license
- Good Driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Current Medical Card holder
- Flexible with availability
- Work well with others
- Competitive Wages
- Guaranteed Minimum Hours
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Well-maintained fleet of new and refurbished trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Interested? Apply in person at 480 Hodge Rd., Summerville, SC 29484 (Building #5 - look for the grey "K" on the front) between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please bring a current copy of your 10-year MVR, as well as names, full addresses and phone numbers for all previous employers. All finalists will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
The original company, Knight's Septic Tank, was founded in 1969 by CEO, Michael E. Knight which is now Knight's Companies and includes: Knight's Precast, Knights Redi-Mix, Knights Septic Tank and Knights Trucking, all of which strive to provide quality products and service to our friends and family in the construction industry.
Seeking experienced and skilled Ready Mix Truck Drivers to join our growing team!
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must have clean CDL Position specific experience preferred
- Must have a good attitude and be a team player
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be physically able to meet the demands of the job
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!