Imperial Job Description Sample
B2B Traveling Sales Reps (250-Mile Radius) 9-5 M-F, 6-Figure Avg Track
We are currently looking for a goal oriented, sales minded individual to maintain a current book of sales along with working new exclusive leads generated just for you (no cost to our representatives). We develop more leads than our current sales staff can service.
Qualified individual must be business minded , driven , ethical , _teachable_ , and have the desire to better your life .
We increase our income only by our sales reps raising their earnings - we are highly motivated in making our sales team successful . We have our own marketing department that will provide 75 researched leads per week for you at no cost!
Structured paid training provided. Our reps work 9 to 5 Mon - Fri, and work as a team to build and maintain accounts.
- Large Commission structure (unlimited/uncapped income potential)
- Management Opportunity (we hire managers from within)
- Excellent Back-End Support
- Benefit Package (after 60 days)
- Performance Incentives and Bonuses
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Employee referral bonuses and Sales Retention Bonuses
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A Valid Driver’s License and Transportation
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Able to Travel Up to 75% of
As a Print/Digital Advertising Consultant, you will collaborate with business owners to create print and Digital marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
*We are expanding our exclusive team of professional consultants in strategic areas and need a success driven agent. If you are interested in this opportunity we want to speak with you!
To be considered, apply and include a resume.
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYWe are seeking a Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) to help our customer's succeed by ensuring our customized equipment & tool solutions operate safely.
This is an opportunity to join a leader in the rental market with a history of high growth in a stable industry.
Diesel Mechanic III requires advanced ability to diagnoses, repair and replacement of all components common to a variety of heavy duty construction, including hydraulic and diesel engine systems, as well as performing preventive maintenance and check-ins as directed.
Experience as a construction equipment mechanic, crane mechanic, diesel technician, hydraulic technician, rental equipment mechanic, or similar role preferred.
• Ability to effectively and safely use mechanic’s tools and equipment to diagnose and trouble shoot complex equipment problems.
• Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments.
• Ability to prioritize work assignments.
• Personal and professional integrity.
• Exhibit a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety.
• Flexibility regarding work assignments.
• Must be physically able to work in a jobsite environment for extensive periods to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, and reaching
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN
Great job opportunity for Licensed Vocational Nurses LVNs in Correctional Facility located in Imperial, CA. Candidates must have at least one year of CNA or LVN experience.
Highlights of working for the state trough our Staffing Agency
· Possibility of been converted into a state employee
· Working in a Safe environment
· Possibility of Overtime (1.5x pay after 8 hours) and Double overtime (2x pay after 12 hours)
“ For this and similar job opportunities please visit our website at hsp-inc.com and submit your resume”
$23/hr as a travel employee (you must reside at least 50 miles away from the facility)
$20/hr as a regular employee
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this job opportunity please be ready to submit the following documents
Copy of CA LVN Licensed
If you are not interested in this job opportunity but know someone that is please refer them. We at Healthcare Staffing Professionals offer a $200 dollar referral bonus for each candidate that is referred and works for at least 36 hours
Hiring Class A CDL OTR Van Drivers
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Our average OTR driver will earn $62,000 and the top 25% of our OTR fleet will earn more than $72,000
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (855) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, choferes clase a, company driver, company driver needed, company driving needed, company driving team, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, tanker truck
Glempiris Staffing is currently seeking Radiology Technicians for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) Facilities in Calipatria, CA.
Please do not apply if you do not qualify!
All Radiology Technicians assigned to CDCR must have the minimum experience outlined below:
1. Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years. Internship does not count toward the required experience.
2. Possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an American Heart Association Provider.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
· Preparing equipment for use as needed.
· Preparing examination rooms for patient exams.
· Positioning patients for imaging exams.
· Monitoring patients during exams.
· Documenting information with computers.
· Reporting important information to the physician.
· Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
CDL A Regional Truck Driving Job
Greeley, CO - Regional Drivers
No freight's more reliable than food.
Half of drivers earn more than $60,000 a year.
Get home every week.
34 to 41 CPM, based on years of driving experience
All miles paid unless going home
Extra Stop/Pickup: $20
Unloading (optional for drivers): $2.50 per thousand lbs.
Lumper: paid by JBS
Layover: $80 per occurrence (after 24 hours idle) layover will also be paid on loads with extra transit time.
Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours)
Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Per Diem: 10 CPM
Benefits and Bonuses
Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
Bonuses: fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
$150 if drivers choose to run in New York City. It's not required
Earn up to an additional .08 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, retention and performance
Average Weekly Miles: 2500-2800 solos. 5,000+ for teams
Main Driving Region: multi-state with consistent loops and dedicated lanes
Truck Assignments: could be at any JBS terminal. No guarantee of being seated at your home terminal.
Average Home Time: 34 hours a week
Elementary Teachers K-8
Candidates are required to have California Teacher Certificate and BCLAD Certified. Bilingual is a plus.
· Plan and deliver educational instruction using the most efficient and effective methodology for the students assigned.
· Conduct assessments that are research based and appropriate for the students assigned.
· Provide corrective feedback to students, and re-teach as necessary, to ensure that the students have mastered the objectives.
· Conduct research and read professional literature in the subject area of the assignment.
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with parents/guardians, and other educators to assist the students.
· Implement the approved-course curriculum.
· Implement modifications in a student’s education plan as required.
· Consult with other school staff as necessary to complete the functions of the position.
· Complete written reports, and assigned administrative tasks related to these functions.
· Utilize preventive discipline methodology with assigned students.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Imagine Schools Six Measures of Excellence in the execution of duties.
- Model positive character virtues and habits. Assist students in developing positive moral and performance character attributes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by
Bachelors degree in pertinent area.
· Licenses & Certifications: State certification and endorsement in assigned area.
· Experience: Pre-service experience required for certification.
· Knowledge, Ability &
Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills. The ability to perform independently and in groups. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask when necessary. Knowledge of theory and practice of student learning styles. Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations and statutes. Ability to remain pleasant and calm under sometimes-stressful circumstances. Ability to communicate cooperatively and constructively with other staff, students and parents in a multi-cultural environment. Computer skills including word processing, database, spreadsheet and graphics.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the standard required for each essential function. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all assigned duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated
- The Dealers Forum is seeking an ASE Certified Mechanic to perform vehicle inspections / condition reports on cars at new car dealerships in El Centro and surrounding areas.
- Job would include driving around from dealership to dealership, picture taking, measuring tire tread depth, test driving, paint metering the car, disclosing damages, etc......
- We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who would like to help grow our business. . Also, must be comfortable with smart phones, self motivated and have a good driving record.
- This position is full time. Work days would be Thursday through Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off. Interviews for this position will be held in San Diego, Ca. Send us your resume for review.Salary: $25 - $30 /hour.
Dedicated Cdl-A Team Truck Driver
CDL-A TEAM DRIVERS: MAKE UP TO $0.70 CPM AT PRIDE TRANSPORT WITH A $5,000 SIGN ON
Pride - Yuma, Arizona
Team | Dedicated | Dry Van
When it comes to your pay, Pride Transport makes sure you don’t fall short. Our CDL-A Dedicated Team Drivers EARN UP TO 70 CPM with this dedicated route out of Yuma, AZ. APPLY TODAY, LIMITED POSITIONS.
Pride Transport’s Dedicated CDL-A Team Truck Driver positions offer:
Make up to $0.70 CPM
$5,000 sign-on bonus + mileage bonus
1 cent per mile to the truck at 18,000 miles plus
2 cents at 19,000
3 cents at 20,000
4 cents at 21,000
5 cents at 22,000+ (this is $1100.00 to truck)
Dedicated freight lanes from Yuma, AZ to Redding, PA
Reload in Hershey, PA to Salt Lake City, UT and then back to Yuma, AZ
The best pay, support, benefits, & equipment on the road
Affordable health insurance (self & family)
Generous safety & MPG bonus opportunities
Retirement plan with weekly 10% match
6 paid holidays
Newer Peterbilts, Kenworths, & Freightliners
Paid vacation after one year
Pet & rider programs
100% no-touch freight (refrigerated)
Are you ready to earn more for your experience with Pride’s CDL-A Dedicated Team truck driving jobs? Pride is ready to hear from you! Apply today to get started.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!