Indianapolis Job Description Sample
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your data entry and detail-oriented organizational skills to use, then this warehouse associate job opportunity is just the thing for you. As a warehouse associate, you are responsible for pulling and preparing orders for shipment, as well as managing the data entry necessary to completing each order's paperwork. You are also responsible for helping to keep the warehouse space neat and orderly. This may involve moving inventory and helping with team reorganization efforts. It may also involve more routine cleaning and maintenance duties, as determined by the needs of the day and assigned by your supervisor or team leader.
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
- Perform data entry, merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
- Assist with counter sales and delivery as appropriate and as needed.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your team mates.
- Inspect and maintain warehouse equipment including pallet jacks, floor lifts, and basic tools. Report any malfunctions, insufficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant channels.
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate's shift.
- Dependable daily attendance and work output
- Strong organizational work
- Detail-oriented outlook toward tasks
- Some prior warehouse and logistics experience
- Materials handling certifications relevant to the products in stock
- Experience with warehouse equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and computer-based inventory systems
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Housekeeper - Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown
Embassy Suites Indianapolis – Downtown hotel is located in the heart of Indianapolis, Indiana, near major corporate offices and popular attractions such as Lucas Oil Stadium and the Indiana Convention Center.
They are seeking highly motivated people with a heart for service and attention to detail to join their Housekeeping team.
8:00 to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
9:00 to 5:30 p.m. Saturdays
10:00 to 6:30 p.m. Sundays
- Weekends and Holidays Required*
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeper, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
Dispose of trash and recyclables
Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- We do the right thing, all the time.
- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- We're team players in everything we do.
- We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Experienced Truck And Trailer Mechanic Technician Needed
Onsite Truck and Trailer Service is seeking a highly-motivated Diesel Mechanic/Trailer Mechanic to join our growing team . We are currently seeking a second technician for our operation in the Indianapolis, IN area
Our team currently consists of 20 mechanics who are either in our shop or on the road. We currently have positions open for shop/road mechanics.
In this position you will be expected to:
• 3- 5 years of experience as a diesel mechanic/trailer 2 years
• CDL preferred not required
• Competitive base pay (based on level of experience) and percentage of labor over 40 billed hours
• Annual boot allowance
• Uniforms provided
• Vacation pay
• Paid holidays-6
• Health insurance- 75% of premium paid by Onsite!
• 401K- up to 6 % match by Onsite!
Senior Microsoft Exchange Engineer
Join our team of Engineers and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
- The Senior Microsoft Exchange Engineer with will need both Office 365, Azure and on-prem experience.
- Must be able to move on-prem services to the cloud.
- Will need to be able to support the current environment, architect and implement strategy changes.
- Due to regulations, one must be able to assist with moving on-prem file storage to One Drive.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in technology related disciplines or related work experience.
- Heavy experience in Microsoft Exchange.
- Very knowledgeable in Active Directory
- Experience with Exchange Email
- Azure experience
- Cloud Services, Email and Sharepoint in Cloud
For more than 20 years, Moser Consulting has been the go-to source for exceptional IT talent with the ability to self-manage. At Moser Consulting, our people are our #1 asset. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems.
Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We focus on giving employees: an incredible work space; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Engineering Services Supervisor
A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant Based Protein Company
We are a newly formed division of Maple Leaf Foods, the largest protein company in Canada, which we can trace back over 100 years, but our vision and purpose are decidedly forward looking. We formed this division after the acquisition of two leading brands in the refrigerated plant protein category – Lightlife Foods (located in Turners Falls, MA) and Field Roast Grain Meat Company (located in Seattle, WA). As we pursue our vision to become the most sustainable protein company on earth, we advance our strategic agenda in the plant protein space, remaining agile and quick to react to change. Our focus on growth is laser-like, riding the fast growing plant-protein movement.
Our job is to make great food
Greenleaf Foods, located in Elmhurst, IL embraces a strong, values-based culture, where dedicated employees take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, our customers and our communities. Our 400+ employees thrive in an engaging, open and inclusive workplace that fosters safety and transparency, along with individual leadership and responsibility. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping all of us achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We support one another to grow professionally, to learn new skills and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Engineering Services Supervisor
This position is responsible for the reporting and analysis of all Corporate Engineering capital projects. Strong adherence to C3 controls as it pertains to capital procurement is a vital component of this position. Success in this role will be achieved by consistently demonstrating strong attention to detail and meeting timelines. This position reports directly to Director of Engineering.
.A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will do:
- Track Corporate Engineering capital projects at a budget, latest forecast, paid and commitment level which includes reconciliation, analysis and effective reporting to the pertinent Director, Corporate Engineering.
- Lead the monthly forecast process for Corporate Engineering capital projects
- Review PO requisitions, invoices and supporting documentation to ensure alignment with C3 controls and Purchasing Policy
- Month end journal entries, period end reporting to the Accounting Team (identification of assets in use by project and plant, cost summary of capital assets ready for capitalization by category, project and plant)
- SAP Key User for Corporate Engineering Department which includes first point of contact for trouble shooting and process questions, attending and/or conducting training sessions as required
- Special projects as assigned
- Office Manager Duties
- Career development opportunities. Your career will not stop at this role, this is just the beginning
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits
- 401K plan
- Commitment to Learning – courses, resources and tools provided to all employee
- Employee Assistance Program
What you will bring:
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of working experience within Finance
- Dynamic and self-motivated and can work effectively within a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, effective negotiation and inter-personal skills, with the ability to present financial information to non-financial functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; liaises professionally with all levels of customers
- Excellent planning and organizational skills plus the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills within a fast-paced cross-functional working environment
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Fluent in SAP (SRM, ECP) and proficiency with MS office software, particularly Excel
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
The schedule for this shift is:
- Thursday 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Friday 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday Morning 1:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Monday 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Principal Function: The Warehouse Sorter is responsible for sorting tasks required in the Warehouse and Routing Departments.
Essential Duties and
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sorts payrolls, office supplies, medications, and other items related to the Distribution Routes for next business day delivery.
- Receives customer orders, pulls parts, and verifies that correct part was pulled.
- Prepares paperwork for outbound shipments and associated office supplies, including copying and sorting to correct distribution tub.
- Assigns job numbers and enters information in NOW Courier computer system.
- Prepares part for tech or driver pick-up.
- Loads outbound freight and product for stock or next day shipment.
- Assists in inbound process by verifying correct number of packages received by 3rd party.
- Verifies packing list to part numbers.
- Attaches airway bill to packing list.
- Prepares shipping or bill of lading paperwork within customer software or completes customer specific airway bills and shipping paperwork manually.
- Labels parts and places in appropriate shelf/bin space.
- Sorts inbound freight and products for stock or shipment.
- Assists Warehouse Supervisor, Branch Manager, or Branch Supervisor in completing customer cycle counts on time.
- Conducts random bin checks to ensure accurate inventory/counts.
- Assists in overall cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Ensures proper count of coolers are up to date and customers notified when reorder is necessary.
- Assists in maintaining shelving units.
- Sorts material for individual customers as needed to prepare for driver pick up.
- Checks out medications to Distribution route drivers.
- Assists in resolving miss-sorts with payrolls, office supplies, and other items.
- Provides general assistance to Distribution Route Drivers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty according to the requirements of NOW Courier. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D; and two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience working in the logistics and distribution industry is desired.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Resourceful and creative.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Must exhibit professionalism and be effective working with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Skillfully convey information on a wide range of topics to a diverse target audience.
- Influencing and consultative skills are critical.
- Proficient with commonly used office software, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as telephone and internet communications.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- A genuine commitment to quality on behalf of the company while building a corporate culture committed to excellence is mandatory.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently will sit and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. (greater weights may be required with the use of an assistive device). The employee occasionally will climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste or smell.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), and the ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
This job operates primarily in a warehouse environment with frequent exposure to safety/health hazard potential. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
While the offices of NOW Courier are open from 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday, this position may require work beyond these hours and on the weekends.
As an award-winning company, our employees are the most important force driving our continued success. We offer a challenging and supportive environment with opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute - that's why 95% of current employees would recommend NOW Courier to a friend for employment according to our annual Culture Audit.
We invite you to explore our company and bring your skills and expertise to our highly talented team of professionals who are passionate about their work. A satisfying and rewarding career with competitive compensation, comprehensive health care, 401k/profit sharing, paid time off, corporate philanthropy, employee & family events, and more is our commitment to you.
Medical Director - Managed Care
Assist the Chief Medical Director to direct and coordinate the medical management, quality improvement and credentialing functions for the business unit.
- Provides medical leadership of all for utilization management, cost containment, and medical quality improvement activities. Performs medical review activities pertaining to utilization review, quality assurance, and medical review of complex, controversial, or experimental medical services. Supports effective implementation of performance improvement initiatives for capitated providers.
- Assists Chief Medical Director in planning and establishing goals and policies to improve quality and cost-effectiveness of care and service for members. Provides medical expertise in the operation of approved quality improvement and utilization management programs in accordance with regulatory, state, corporate, and accreditation requirements.
- Assists the Chief Medical Director in the functioning of the physician committees including committee structure, processes, and membership. Oversees the activities of physician advisors. Utilizes the services of medical and pharmacy consultants for reviewing complex cases and medical necessity appeals. Participates in provider network development and new market expansion as appropriate. Assists in the development and implementation of physician education with respect to clinical issues and policies.
- Identifies utilization review studies and evaluates adverse trends in utilization of medical services, unusual provider practice patterns, and adequacy of benefit/payment components. Identifies clinical quality improvement studies to assist in reducing unwarranted variation in clinical practice in order to improve the quality and cost of care. Interfaces with physicians and other providers in order to facilitate implementation of recommendations to providers that would improve utilization and health care quality. Reviews claims involving complex, controversial, or unusual or new services in order to determine medical necessity and appropriate payment.
- Develops alliances with the provider community through the development and implementation of the medical management programs. As needed, may represent the business unit before various publics both locally and nationally on medical philosophy, policies, and related issues. Represents the business unit at appropriate state committees and other ad hoc committees
- Consults on MCO clinical policy related to Substance Use Disorders and the cases of individual members for the MCM program on a routine basis.
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy, board certified preferable in a primary care specialty (Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine).
- The candidate must be an actively practicing physician.
- Previous experience within a managed care organization is preferred.
- Course work in the areas of Health Administration, Health Financing, Insurance, and/or Personnel Management is preferred.
- Experience treating or managing care for a culturally diverse population preferred.
- Board Certification through American Board Medical Specialties.
- Current state medical license without restrictions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!