Indianapolis Job Description Sample
Outpatient Ortho PT With Management/Ownership Track
Seeking an experienced Physical Therapist for an Outpatient Ortho clinic.
The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Physical Therapist, but are open to new grads.
The company has a proven career path from staff to Clinic Director to Ownership within 3-5 years
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program.
Must be licensed in this state or eligible.
Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Insurance Sales Agent
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Orthodontic Chairside Technician
Orthodontic chairside technician wanted for busy established quality oriented orthodontic practice. Experience is REQUIRED. Must be personable, fun and willing to connect with the patients. It is important that you need to receive fulfillment from your work. A sense of humor is helpful. Please SEND RUSUME when replying. Thank you for your consideration.
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We’ve got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Warehouse in Indianapolis is looking for a general labor person with shipping/receiving experience.
Earning Rate: $16.50
Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm
• Coordinating the rapid, efficient receipt and shipments.
• Stage, inventory, and receive inbound equipment.
forklift experience a plus, but not required.
Supervisor EB Operations
Other responsibilities include:
• College degree (minimum Associates) strongly desired
• Experience will be considered in lieu of education
• Experience in leading and managing others including associate development (highly preferred), workflow management, and process improvement
• Strong data analysis skills highly preferred
• Works comfortably in a fast paced environment with the goal of continuous learning
• Strong customer service and computer skills, particularly MS Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• General group insurance knowledge preferred
A national leader in the insurance and financial services marketplace for nearly 140 years, the companies of OneAmerica help customers build and protect their financial futures.
OneAmerica offers a variety of products and services to serve the financial needs of their policyholders and customers. These products include retirement plan products and recordkeeping services, individual life insurance, annuities, asset based long-term care solutions and employee benefit plan products.
Products are issued and underwritten by the companies of OneAmerica and distributed through a nationwide network of employees, agents, brokers and other sources that are committed to providing value to our customers.
To learn more about our products, services and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Bilingual "Spanish" Credentialed Tax Expert - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney – Seasonal Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You’ll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we’ve got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Manufacturing Operator - 22180Inp
Hours: 5:45pm to 6:00am- Rotating workdays same hours worked per week- 3 on 2 off, 2 on 3 off, 2 on 2 off, 11.75 hrs
5:45am to 6:00pm
The Manufacturing Operator will support the manufacturing processes relative to the department/area in which they are assigned. Operate manufacturing equipment based on the established written procedures and work rules. Responsible for product quality and safety on the assigned line and for achieving production standards in both quantity and quality. Understand and follow cGMP and safety guidelines as required. Follow all safety policies and procedures. Perform light cleaning in order to maintain clean operating environment. Write maintenance summaries of assembly and workstation areas as needed. Execute quality checks in accordance to department/area requirements and document findings. Stocking, sweeping, mopping, and trash removal may be included
Safety Protection Worn
Safety glasses, steel toe shoes, gowning, hearing protection
SAP Payroll Business Analyst
Our direct client is looking for a SAP US Payroll Business Analyst for a Full-Time role.
- Location: Richmond, IN (preferred) or Indianapolis, IN
- Full Time Direct Hire
- Onsite position Monday – Friday (no remote)
- Required Travel: 10%
- In-Person Interviews
The ideal candidate would be located within commutable distance to our corporate facilities located in either Richmond, IN (preferred) or Indianapolis, IN.
- Responsible for the functional well-being of on premise Global HCM SAP system and the integrations with our SAP SuccessFactors Cloud based implementation with primary responsibility for SAP US Payroll, Benefits and our ADP Timeclock systems
- Act as functional and configuration design authority for the US Payroll Application portfolio
- Partner with our SAP BASIS team to ensure that our environments are maintained and our systems are patched regularly and that US Payroll taxes are kept current
- Lead the functional design and implementation of all US Payroll projects, enhancements, tax updates, payroll cycles and system support
- To develop quality functional configuration and its associated documentation adhering to team and departmental standards
- To provide SAP functional support including analysis, configuration, testing, tracking and resolution
- To demonstrate high level of communication skills (verbal and written)
- To ensure current skills are up-to-date through research and practice
- To engage professionally with our HCM and US Payroll stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field
- Minimum 10 years hands on SAP HCM, US Payroll and Benefits Functional and System Configuration experience
- Minimum of 8 years functional and process knowledge managing HCM and US Payroll business processes
- Minimum 3 years of SAP US Payroll configuration lead
- Experience with applying US Payroll tax bulletins using services such as BSI
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors modules such as Performance Management & Recruitment is a big plus
- Experience with time tracking systems (such as ADP or Kronos) integrating to US Payroll is a big plus
- Knowledge on Payroll trends and industry best practices is a big plus
- Possess a strong track record of business process engineering leadership with a "hands on" style. Important skills include facilitating resolution of design conflicts, partnering effectively with leadership at different levels to gain consensus, creating workable and realistic plans, and ensuring a smooth execution
- Be customer focused, seeking constantly to understand, from the customer's point of view, the problems being faced and the solutions that may work best
- Strong System Integration and Data Migration experience is a plus
- Experience implementing, designing and enforcing project management methodology and controls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
First Officer Pilot
To be considered for a pilot position, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Hold a Commercial License
- Possess a current first-class medical (verified at interview)
- Be a U.S. citizen or able to show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Hold an FCC Radio License
- English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
- Have a current U.S. Passport
- Be willing to rescind seniority with current carrier
- Be at least instrument current
- Be within three months of the minimum hour requirements detailed below
- SkyWest will provide the means to complete a SkyWest-approved CTP course for those who complete an application and successfully pass the pilot interview.
Pilot applicants must also meet one of the following minimums:
- ATP Certificate Holder with at least 1,500 hours Click to show more details
- Restricted ATP Holder Click to show more details
Associate degree from an approved Institution and proof of completion200 hours of cross country100 hours of night75 hours of instrument25 hours of actual multi-engineATP written
Instrument and Commercial Rating earned under Part 141 at an approved institution 1,000 HoursAt least 21 years old60 semester credit hours of aviation-related coursework and transcripts
Bachelor’s degree from an approved institution and proof of completion200 hours of cross country100 hours of night75 hours of instrument25 hours of actual multi-engineATP written
Instrument and Commercial Rating earned under Part 141 at an approved institution750 HoursMilitary pilotDD-214 Honorable Discharge or record of current serviceATP written
SkyWest Minimum Requirements When Counting Helicopter or Glider TimeSkyWest Airlines recognizes the skills common to helicopter and glider flying. SkyWest will accept helo/glider time as part of an applicant's total time as long as they have a minimum of 250 PIC hours of fixed wing.
Criminal Offense and Canadian Clearance
No pilot who has been convicted of any criminal offense that will prohibit him/her of gaining Canadian clearance will be hired for a flight job. Five years after the conviction or completing the applicable sentence, the pilot has to apply for Canadian Rehabilitation from Canada and receive a wavier indicating that they are eligible to enter into the country. Any conviction that a pilot receives while employed at SkyWest Airlines would require them to complete the same process.
Reserve for Flight Jobs
Initially, most pilot new hires can expect to be placed on reserve, depending on the needs of individual domiciles. In some cases, time spent on reserve can be substantial for flight jobs. Ready reserves are also used and most likely utilized at domiciles or hubs. Regular reserve policy requires a two-hour call out.
Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson
California: Fresno, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego, San Francisco
Colorado: Colorado Springs, Denver
Minnesota: Minneapolis/St. Paul
Utah: Salt Lake City
- Assist the Pilot- in- Command (PIC) in conducting the flight safely and efficiently
- Assist the PIC and/or passenger service personnel as needed to ensure a prompt departure
- Assist or relieve the PIC in manipulation of the flight controls of an aircraft while underway, including taxiing, takeoff and landing of such aircraft
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!