Indianapolis Job Description Sample
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
National Recruiters, the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices, and primary care offices, is experiencing tremendous growth and have created an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will have exposure to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, and ultimately, close new business deals. Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs to find the best possible match for each. We are looking for a highly dynamic and resourceful individual to build and deliver recruitment solutions to new clients.
This position offers unlimited earnings potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. Due to uncapped commissions, you can earn over 100K in their first year with unlimited financial upside.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application, and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references, and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, CareerBuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Confer with leadership to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize revenue production. Set your accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Operate within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about open position requirements.
- Consult with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Previous new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Have the ability to develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely in a verbal & written format.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Principal Function: The HR Generalist (official title: Contractor Relations Advisor) is responsible for overseeing the independent contractor (driver) lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, development, retention, and separation.
Essential Duties and
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leads recruiting activities, including researching and sourcing candidates, interviewing and evaluating candidate fit, and facilitating the contracting process.
- Partners with managers to gain thorough understanding of contracting needs.
- Assists in developing and maintaining contractor policies, procedures, and other related materials.
- Assists internal departments with understanding contractor strategy, processes, and goals.
- Serves as first point of contact for contractor questions or issues; responds appropriately to resolve issues.
- Manages and assists with settlement processing, including entering deductions and reviewing for accuracy.
- Utilizes creative sourcing techniques and manages multiple sourcing relationships.
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop or recommend solutions, programs, or policies.
- Plans and executes development processes for contractors as it relates to customer and company expectations.
- Assists with compliance-related tasks, ensuring compliance with state and federal-level regulation.
- Oversees review of contractor performance according to customer and company expectations.
- Partners and advises assigned contractor fleet, creating a sense of community and engagement.
- May assist with issuing, collecting, and monitoring assigned contractor equipment and uniforms.
This job has no employee supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty according to the requirements of NOW Courier. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in general business, business administration, human resources, or other related field; and four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Previous experience in a recruitment role is required. Previous experience working in the logistics and distribution industry is desired. Previous experience recruiting independent contractors is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Resourceful and creative.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Must exhibit professionalism and be effective working with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Skillfully convey information on a wide range of topics to a diverse target audience.
- Influencing and consultative skills are critical.
- Proficient with commonly used office software, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as telephone and internet communications.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- A genuine commitment to quality on behalf of the company while building a corporate culture committed to excellence is mandatory.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently will stand; walk; and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without an assistive device (greater weights may be required with the use of an assistive device). The employee occasionally will climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), and the ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. However, job duties may require one to operate in a warehouse environment with moderate safety/health hazard potential. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While the offices of NOW Courier are open from 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday, this job may require work beyond these hours and on the weekends.
As an award-winning company, our employees are the most important force driving our continued success. We offer a challenging and supportive environment with opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute - that's why 93% of current employees would recommend NOW Courier to a friend for employment according to our annual Culture Audit.
We invite you to explore our company and bring your skills and expertise to our highly talented team of professionals who are passionate about their work. A satisfying and rewarding career with competitive compensation, comprehensive health care, 401k/profit sharing, paid time off, corporate philanthropy, employee & family events, and more is our commitment to you.
EOE M/W/Vets/Disabled; Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Supplement, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Client Associate (Banking)
- Undergraduate degree preferred, Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required.
- Series 7 & 63/65 or 66 registration preferred; if hired without licenses, depending on the needs of the business, you may be required to obtain registrations.
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures is required.
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel).
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required.
CDL Class A - OTR Owner Op Driver Wanted
Get paid 85% of each load! - Self Dispatch or We can dispatch
Advanced Trucking LLC - Indianapolis Indiana
Mention this ad and get a 2000.00 sign on bonus
If you are class A Owner operator with 2010 or newer truck and looking for a good work relationship ,in a family - oriented atmosphere where you will not be treated like just a number. We are small sized growing company (24 Trucks) and our program is one of the best in the industry!
- Dry Van and Reefers Allowed
- Our top contractors grossed over 320,000 in 2018
- Great benefits for owner operators with their own equipment
- Rental Trailers are available
- We are full service and provide everything you need to get you on the road:
- Fuel cards with average 32cents per gallon fuel discount thru NASTC.
- Pre Pass Plus
- National Tire and maintenance discount
- Low cost physical damage insurance options
- Trailers no older then 6 yrs or brand new
- Free ELD installation and free ELD equipment - small weekly airtime fee
- Paid weekly on Friday. Monday night at midnight cutoff
- sign on bonus up to $2000 ( Call for details)
- we will keep you busy year round 2500-3000 miles
- home every weekend or stay longer if you wish - you choose your lanes
- Check Advances.We provide limited check advance to our drivers weekly
- No Forced Dispatch ! First In First Out Dispatch Advanced Truckingis 100% non-forced dispatch!
- Consistent and steady freight. Don't worry about getting loaded and making the maximum earnings every week!
- Dedicated Dispatcher. You will be provided with personal and dedicated dispatcher for daily communications and the best managing of your loads.
$250,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
2 years OTR experience
No more than one moving violation
No at fault reportable accidents in previous 3 years.
Self dispatch or Company dispatch options.
Some lease trucks are available
Executive Assistant To CEO
JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency network and management consultancy. JDA has been awarded fastest-growing private company in Indianapolis by the IBJ FAST 25 annual ranking in both 2017 and 2018. Our growing team is an incredible group of dedicated, courageous, collaborative and generous people that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are seeking an exceptional assistant for our CEO. Success in this role will involve effortlessly organizing and scheduling day-to-day priorities, intuitively understanding communication needs, and being available when truly needed. Establishing a trustworthy relationship and navigating complex and confidential situations with ease will be essential in meeting expectations. A nurturing and empowering personality type will be a natural fit for this role. Consistent with our team culture at JDA, you must have a constant desire to learn new things, an excellent work ethic, and a heart to serve.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at JDA. Our culture fosters accelerated growth, and we have top-notch employee perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are our flexible work-life, awesome company-wide meetings, excellent insurance, and healthy snacks in all offices.
- Minimum qualifications: B.S./B.A. degree
- Loves the advertising business
- Available when needed, regardless of day or time
- Stickler for details
- Excel at managing process and organization
- Highly intuitive and self-guided problem solver
- Exceptional level of emotional intelligence and maturity
- Strong grasp with all technology, MS365 and Apple are a must
- Works well in a high-pressure environment with changing needs
- Nurturing personality
- Strong team player
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Parental Leave
- Modern offices and locations (Atlanta, Indianapolis, Colorado Springs, Traverse City, St. Simons Island)
- Free Snacks/Drinks in all offices
New Home Sales Assistant
This role will be working for our Northeast Indianapolis division and supporting Indianapolis, Fishers and Carmel.
Founded in 2008, New Home Star is the largest private seller of new homes in the U.S. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology to channel decades of experience into engaging sales training and operational tools, New Home Star rapidly transforms newly hired sales professionals into competitive advantages for builder partners. Working with a builder base that includes some of the largest homebuilders in the U.S. and Canada, New Home Star recruits, selects and develops sales teams with a full-time focus on new home sales delivering new home sales strategies with a national perspective and a local presence. The business goal is simple: To Sell More Homes, More Profitably™.
New Home Star is a sales and marketing company that provides builders with the look and feel of their own in-house sales team but with all the proven systems, processes, tools and resources of our National organization. Our business model has caught fire over the past 10 years and over the past 5 years, we've experienced 1400% growth. What that means is we are promoting people faster than any other company inside our industry and we need great people who can lead our divisions. Our world class training coupled with an amazing builder partner in your area make this a place where you can grow your career and enjoy this fulfilling industry of New Home Sales.
Our mission is to build the best new home sales company in the world...and we mean it. We are investing in the latest technologies and have created a culture that has won three different awards over the past 18 months, including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top CEO! We encourage you to read up on Glassdoor.com about us, visit our website at www.newhomestar.com and check out our Youtube videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hhKTonQzDqmT96JarzKLA/videos.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Here at New Home Star, we believe in the power of teamwork. As a member of our world class sales force, you will work alongside a team of driven professionals working towards one goal. If you have the drive and passion to grow your career, you may be a great fit for our rapidly growing team!
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Staff the sales studio location and provide exceptional customer service and information to any visitors.
- Drive traffic through marketing initiatives
- General office duties, including answering phones and responding to emails
- Greeting office visitors and clients as they walk into the office
- Some real estate knowledge is helpful but not required
- This is a part-time job, averaging around 30 hours/week
- Current real estate license is a plus, however not required in the state of operation
- High School diploma is required, some college is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or professional role is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills are a necessity.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects will be needed in order to be successful in this role.
- Experience with MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Sr. Filemaker Manager
- Small growing software company focused on being the best in the business
- Team work mentality to encourage strengths and leverage with coworkers skills
- Diverse industry presence
- Focus on team culture and creativity
- High energy atmosphere
Benefits and Features
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Annual bonuses
- Free lunches
- Opportunity to attend annual FileMaker Developer conference
- Indianapolis area
- Two nearby suburbs rated in "Top 100 Places to Live in the United States"
- 12th largest city in America
- Cultural and artistic activities
- Affordable cost of living and housing options nearby
- Work with customers to design features, estimate, and present proposals
- Manage a team of FileMaker Developers to ship software on time and on budget
- Delegate tasks to other FileMaker Developers
- Run iteration meetings for project
- 7+ years of FileMaker experience
- Certified in the latest FM
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
As a Strategic Buyer for Rolls-Royce, you'll play an integral role in developing the BR710 and BR715 civil engine purchasing strategy across various commodities and executing that strategy through effective sourcing and negotiation with suppliers. This is an exciting opportunity, as you'll interface with a range of senior internal stakeholders and drive success to improve cost, quality, delivery and performance.
At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we're putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we're keeping the world flying.
Being at the forefront of commercial negotiations to achieve the best overall value for Rolls-Royce
Taking a significant role in crafting commodity strategies
Building relationships with suppliers
Identifying and developing new suppliers to create joint, long-term visions for partnership with Civil programs
Creating and/or deploying cost models for designated commodities
Representing the Civil business unit to internal program and purchasing stakeholders
Working with the respective supplier management teams to manage major contractual issues and ensure efficient and effective resolution
Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, both internationally and domestically
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic
An Associates degree with 8+ years of experience in purchasing OR;
A Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience in purchasing OR;
A Masters degree with 2+ years of experience in purchasing OR;
In lieu of a degree, 12+ years of experience in purchasing
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a US Citizen
Commercial negotiation experience
Previous operational, procurement and/or logistics experience
Pioneer an enduring network. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing date: Thursday 28th March 2019
19 Mar 2019; 00:03
Phlebotomist: 20 Hours Per Week (Midnights)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: every other Friday & Saturday 8:00 pm - 6:30 am
Weekend / Holiday Rotation
We are a highly reliable scientific organization building a culture of service. Our commitment advances the health, wellness and continuity of care in the communities we serve.
We are one of the largest integrated laboratory networks serving hospitals in the Midwest region. Our network includes 26 hospitals and multiple physician offices.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
This individual is responsible for performing a variety of clerical, administrative and technical functions including phlebotomy, data entry of test requests and results, preparation of specimens for testing and/or for sending to the reference laboratory, processing reference lab send-outs and operation of the mechanical sorting instruments ( PSD and PAM units at Central laboratory), maintenance of supplies for the department and other duties as assigned. (Must perform three of the four major categories listed previously). In remote facilities, this individual may also perform limited waived and moderate complexity tests as authorized by the Director, act as a driver as required and will participate in the on-call rotation if applicable.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Previous phlebotomy experience and/or training is required.
Background in a medical laboratory and/or knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
Valid driver's license and a good driving record may be required
May be required to travel/drive to other locations
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!