Indianapolis Job Description Sample
Entry Level Customer Service + Sales Rep [Not A Call Center]
Entry Level Customer Service + Sales Rep [Not a Call Center]
James Marketing Consultants, Inc. is looking for an upbeat and energetic Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Representative in our Sales Dept. who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management
Entry Level experience in the following is a plus (0-6 years)!
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, New Orleans, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Outpatient Ortho PT With Management/Ownership Track
Seeking an experienced Physical Therapist for an Outpatient Ortho clinic.
The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Physical Therapist, but are open to new grads.
The company has a proven career path from staff to Clinic Director to Ownership within 3-5 years
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program.
Must be licensed in this state or eligible.
Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
TEMPORARY TO HIRE
EVENING HOURS ONLY (after 5:30 p.m.)
Our client company will rely on you to provide the guests and employees with a clean work space. You'll become a critical component of upholding our company culture and image all while helping us to look and feel our absolute best through the ambiance of our clients' office.
- Clean and maintain designated spaces both inside and outside of the facility on a daily basis, which includes the lobby, restrooms, offices, conference rooms, parking lot and public areas.
- Dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, polish, wash windows and empty trash on a daily basis.
- Maintain and stock supply rooms and bathrooms as needed.
- Check for potential safety issues in all public areas on a daily basis and bring them to the attention of the manager.
- Make sure all doors, windows, entrances and exits are securely closed and locked when you're the last person to leave the building.
- Come to work with a great attitude and a sparkling smile!
- A sense of hospitality, integrity, pride in your work and a love for cleanliness and organization
- Extreme attention to the smallest detail
- Initiative to take on tasks without being told and without being monitored
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Knowledge of the latest OSHA safety regulations
Our organization is on the lookout for the perfect individual who can fulfill the sales assistant role in our sales and marketing department. We are looking for someone who can help keep our account managers and salespeople at the top levels of success. The candidate we're looking for is highly organized, has a strong attention to detail and strives to keep customers engaged and pleased with a helpful and positive attitude. This person is looking to get started in a career by providing outstanding service and support to a top team in hopes of advancing up the career ladder in sales. If you are someone who wants a little more out of your workday, this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Develop strong, positive customer relationships by providing information about orders, answering questions about products, checking in on problems and demonstrating top customer service skills at all times.
- Enter sales data information related to invoicing, customer information, product choices and other details related to shipping or payment on a necessary basis.
- Communicate politely and in a friendly manner with potential and existing customers or other individuals when answering the phone and taking messages.
- Update all files and computerized databases of information containing customer lists, sales leads and other related details while also checking for accuracy on a daily basis.
- Create an accurate appointment schedule for sales staff when customers or other individuals request a meeting.
- Provide various forms of written communication and correspondence support to sales staff when necessary in the form of letters, emails or notes composed and typed according to company procedures.
- Review all mailing materials received in the office and sort through written correspondence for staff members of the sales department.
- High school education or its equivalent
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Regular user of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in an office setting
- Bachelor's degree or some college experience
- Comfortable working on several projects at once
Roof Coating Applicators
We are currently seeking commercial painters and experienced roofers with experience in coating applications to become Roof Coating Applicators for Simon Roofing. We have over 100 years of proven experience in the roofing industry and are an industry leader in commercial/industrial roofing.
We work in crews of three (3) people will travel throughout the US for three to four weeks at a time when local work is not available.
We offer more than a job; we offer a challenging career that will enable you to advance in compensation, responsibility, status and authority to the degree that your abilities and desire allow. We pay well based on your experience level from $15.00 to $19.00 per hour!
REQUIREMENTS The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Prior experience and knowledge of roof coating or commercial painters, single ply, architectural metal, or built-up systems (hot and cold applied) is preferred
· Must not be afraid of heights
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
· High School diploma or GED
· A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
· Ability to travel throughout the US & Puerto Rico
· Must be able to speak English
· Computer literate
· Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
- Ranks in the top 1% of U.S. roofing companies for financial strength according to a recent D&B study.
- Growing company with 64 locations throughout the United States; headquartered in Youngstown, Ohio.
- Family-owned company that has been in business for more than 117 years.
Simon Roofing is an equal opportunity employer
Our family business started rather modestly in 1900 in Youngstown, Ohio, but because of our dedicated employees who strive to always exceed customer expectations, and our ongoing business objective of staying ahead of the technology curve, we’ve not only thrived all these years, but we’ve grown to the point of having 64 service centers and more than 500 employees throughout the United States.
Much has changed while growing into a prominent national commercial roofing company – one of the largest in the country – but our commitment to maintaining our core values have always remained steadfast and true.
EXPANDING BEYOND ROOFING
While commercial roofing is at our core, we’ve expanded our capabilities to manufacturing world-class roofing and commercial flooring materials, and servicing, repairing and installing flooring surfaces for commercial properties. All of our affiliate businesses subscribe to the same Simon Roofing customer-first service strategy.
TOP NEED FORD DIESEL CERTIFIEDPaying Top Wages. Bloomington IN location.
Ford- Lincoln- Dodge- Chrysler- Jeep- Kia- Mitsubishi- Chevrolet- Nissan
PLUS Used Car Technicians and Quick Service Technicians
Body and Paint.
Experienced Automotive Technicians are tasked with repairing the most challenging and time-sensitive problems that vehicles have when they arrive at the service department.
DUTIES OF TECHNICIAN:
-Conferring with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work needed to be performed and future repair requirements.
-Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems (engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
-Communicating directly with the service advisor, so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. If additional repairs are needed, provide an accurate estimate of additional time needed to complete repairs.
-Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices.
-Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
We are experiencing growth and expanding our dealerships, building new facilities, and we need experienced technicians (mechanical and auto body). Do you want to belong to our community? Come experience the community difference. Aggressive pay plans! Sign-on bonus! Relocation assistance!
Inside Sales Representative
*Indiana's #1 AT&T LSP RETAILER - In Orbit*
In Orbit is looking for ambitious and driven individuals with a competitive, sales-focused mentality to represent our clients within the Indianapolis area. Individuals will provide a first-rate experience to prospective customers by demonstrating products and offering solutions to enhance their entertainment experience.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls to various local businesses
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects while partnering with Outside Sales
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Achieve monthly quotas
- Strong phone presence
- Impeccable work ethic and undeniable drive to succeed
- Excellent time management skills & proven customer service abilities
- Maintain reliable transportation and driver’s license
- Must be able to pass background check
- Bonuses and incentives
- Company sponsored events
- Educational daily training and interaction with your management team
In Orbit is looking for 10-15 of the best, most ambitious and driven individuals, with a sales-focused mentality to represent our clients within the Indianapolis area. Individuals will provide a first-rate experience to both existing and prospective customers by demonstrating products and offering solutions to enhance their entertainment experience. Multiple Positions Available.
AT&T is the world's leading Entertainment Group and it's #1 local marketing company, IN ORBIT, is looking for the best and brightest! If you will hustle without having someone tell you to get to work and would like to get paid more for producing more, then look no further! We have the best opportunities for the best candidates! Apply today and see which position is the best fit for you!
Delivery Driver DME Durable Medical Equipment - Indianapolis
Field Service Technician
Description of Responsibilities
Field Service Technicians are responsible for performing day to day activities in his or her area, including delivery, pick ups, and troubleshooting. FSTs are also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment in their warehouse/storage and facilities and prompt data reporting of equipment movement, Fixed Asset data, vehicle and activity information, and incoming purchase orders.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician include the following:
· On-call hours in the evenings and on weekends, but mostly will consist of day trips during the week.
· Travel within the territory as necessary.
· Delivery, pick-up and service of specialty medical equipment and respiratory equipment for skilled nursing facilities in the surrounding area using company provided cell phone, vehicle and fuel.
· Maintain a clean, well-organized warehouse.
· Follow policies and procedures as they relate to the Customer Service Associate position.
· Promote the company’s image, products, and services when appropriate.
· Clinical experience in a healthcare setting is a plus, but not required.
· Ability to work independently and productively without close supervision.
· Flexible schedule for on-call hours, overtime, and emergencies.
· Professional appearance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Organized and punctual.
· Able to deliver excellent customer service.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
· Experience driving a 10’ cargo van.
Entry Level - Account Manager - Sales - Immediate Interviews
What are you looking for in your Next Position?
Opportunity for Advancement?
Continuous Growth and Development?
Comprehensive Training and Mentoring?
A Work Hard, Play Hard Atmosphere?
Being surrounded by like –minded individuals?
A company that promotes from within?
Advancement based off your effort?
We are looking for Driven individuals to fill Entry Level positions in sales, marketing, and customer service to help with our expansion efforts here in 2018. The right individual will love a challenging work environment which forces self-development and growth on a daily basis.
An Entry Level Account Manager will receive top notched training and development of our proven systems. We take the time to train individuals to handle any task and take initiative, preparing them for advancement within the company. THE ONLY WAY WE GET MORE MANAGERS IS BY TRAINING THEM. This company promotes ALL members of management from with the company.
Ability to start right away
College degree preferred but not required
Must be able to pass background check
Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis
Great communication skills
Gifted ability at handling adversity
Bellator Consulting Inc. believes that progress equals happiness. We are dedicated to getting the best out of our people on a daily basis giving us a huge advantage on our competition. We don’t just hit goals we crush them!!! Want to be a goal crusher? Already a goal crusher looking for the right environment? Come join our growing team, we’d be excited to have you!!!!
Wheaton|Bekins corporate office is a long standing company in the industry, looking for an individual looking to join our team in the moving industry. We want someone who wants to join our team in tackling challenges as we continually evolve in the moving industry. Premier customer service and quality is our priority and so are our employees.
If you like working in a comfortable, newly renovated, environment, with diverse people who are looking to help others and make life easier for all - then this is the place for you!
TITLE: Dispatcher DEPARTMENT: Traffic
REPORTS TO: Reg. Traffic Mgr and Alt. Hauling Mgr
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for the workflow into and out of their designated area of responsibility. This includes the set-up, acknowledgment, investigation, and disposition of domestic claims in accordance with company policy and government regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates scheduling of van operators and equipment throughout system.
- Assures that customers’ service requirements are being provided by the van operators.
- Monitors location of assigned van operators and communicates to agents, drivers and customers all necessary information to effectively keep all individuals informed as to the status of any shipment dispatched to be serviced.
- Receives information of actual or anticipated disruptions of service and determines action required to rectify condition.
- Monitors the line haul production of their assigned van operators to assure that they are operating in a manner that assures profitability.
- Monitors the scheduling of customer needs to assure that the van operator is able to comply with all ICC and DOT regulations.
OTHER FUNCTIONS: Develop positive working relationships with agents, drivers and staff that enhance teamwork. Functions in a proactive manner to assure that customers, agents and van operators needs are being met or exceeded. Overtime is required at times, Saturday work is required, and during peak season (Memorial Day to Labor Day) Paid Time Off (PTO) is limited.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Preferred six months related experience. Strong oral communication skills. Ability to calculate figures and problem solve. Computer experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High school education or equivalent.Prefer some advanced education.
Wheaton also offers amazing benefits including and not limited to: flexible schedule, onsite weekly Yoga and Pilates classes, ESOP, 401(k) 5% match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off for community involvement, annual holiday party, etc. We are looking for an individual who will be excited to join our team.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!