Indianola Job Description Sample
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In Iowa (Indianola,Ia)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Experienced Class A CDL Local Hazmat Truck Driver - Day Shift (Indiano
- $0.47 a practical mile; empty and loaded plus supplemental pay.
- $2000 sign on bonus for new hires
- 401k, health, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- CDL A License
- Must have Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
- At least 2 years driving experience
- Be at least 23 years old
Our operating area includes all 48 contiguous United States, Canada, and we also make arrangements for inter-line export to Mexico. Our fleet consists of 140 company owned tractors, 85 Owner/Operator tractors and approximately 440 tank/compressed gas trailers. We provide several different trailer types for varied applications including stainless steel, stainless steel insulated, stainless steel compartmented insulated, aluminum insulated, and aluminum compartmented, and pressure trailers.
Our goal is to provide safe, compliant, technically advanced quality transportation services that consistently exceeds our customer's expectations, while creating a competitive advantage that benefits our employees and customers.
Associated topics: cdl a, class a driving, company driver team, company driving solo, company over the road, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road driving, regional driver route, tanker truck
Get Paid To Train! Swift Cdl-A Training & Job Placement
Get paid while you train at Swift! Our certified mentors are ready to provide you with outstanding paid training to grow you into a confident and professional truck driver at Swift!
Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours behind the wheel on a mentor's truck hauling refrigerated loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customers' needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking. Best part? Paid Training.
Swift is a career destination for drivers, not just another job. We support every driver, every mile, every day.
At Swift you are more than just a driver, you are family. That's why we have a proud culture of supporting Every Driver, Every Mile, Every Day.
CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
McLane is hiring CDL A Drivers to join their team.
Our Driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
$7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Weekends OFF!!
- Regional-Based Routes
- GUARANTEED PAY & $65K AVERAGE FIRST YEAR!!!
- Benefits Day 1
- Industry-Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Visit our DC:
1821 SE Hulsizer Rd.
Ankeny, Iowa 50021
All loads dispatch and return to Ankeny, IA. Loads are 16-24 hours long, & run Mon-Fri.
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
Click for more info or to APPLY
McLane is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
CDL A Local Company Drivers
$4,500 sign-on bonus for CDL-A holders
Hourly Rate $21.77 plus incentive pay
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Must be at least 21 years or older
Class A CDL with clean driving record
Experience delivering with two wheel handcart/local route delivery preferred
Hiring OTR Company Truck DriversGuaranteed Minimum Weekly Pay
Benefits of Driving With Nussbaum:
Home Weekly or Home Bi-Weekly for 48+ hours Depending on Location
Guaranteed Minimum Weekly Pay
Lucrative Bonus Program – top earners gain another $.05-$.06 per mile
Paid Time Off
Small Life Insurance Policy
Our Truck Drivers Must Have:
23 years of age
1 year of experience
Valid CDL A
No more than 3 moving violations
About Nussbaum Transportation:
Founded with a single truck in 1945, Nussbaum Transportation has evolved to meet and overcome all of the market's challenges. Industry insight, innovation, and perseverance have been vital to our growth.
Good relationships are the heart of our success: we hire the right staff, partner with the best customers, and act with integrity.
Interested in working with us? Apply now!
Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Solo, Team & Trainees
Your CDL-A truck driver career will really take you places when you join Tyson Foods' team.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A truck drivers great pay and benefits and enables them to earn consistent pay to provide for their families. We have been ELD ready since 2011 so our solo truck drivers average 2,600 miles per week with E-logs, with an average salary of $62,000 per year.
Solo CDL-A truck driver pay for 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $.41 per mile. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, you can start at $.43 per mile. After one year at Tyson Foods, truck drivers receive a $0.01 per mile increase up to top pay of $.49 per mile.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Other advantages include:
Drop and Pickup Pay
Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles (+ $0.06) and less than 500 miles (+ $0.03)
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be pay an additional $.03 per mile
All single trips less than 250 miles will be pay an additional $.06 per mile
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
Valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in the state of residence
Age 21 and over
9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
Able to pass a road test
Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Radiologic Technologist II - Mercy Indianola
Job Summary / Job Purpose\\:
Under general supervision, the Radiologic Technologist (AART) II is responsible for operates radiology equipment to make imaging films as directed by physicians and performs radiographic and cardiopulmonary procedures for routine diagnosis and treatment purposes. Performs specialized procedures for diagnosis and assistance in the design of treatment for patients including venography, myelography and gastrointestinal exams.
• Produce and perform all diagnostic radiographs procedures, to be interpreted by the physician or radiologist.
• Position patients and adjust equipment for taking diagnostic images following established procedures.
• Examine radiology film and/or digital exams for properties such as density and contracts, definition, magnification and distortion.
• Take x-rays of various portions of the body in order to diagnosis disease or injury.
• Follow safety principles, radiation protection, and the general comfort and care of the patient.
• Record test results and monitors patient data.
• Maintain radiographic log, in accordance with the policy, taking responsibility for documentation of exam, patient s name, and/or retake reason.
• Maintain separate report on all diagnostic x-rays.
• Maintain accurate department records to satisfy both the state and federal regulations.
• File and maintain shipping and receiving log of radiographs and other diagnostic tests requested.
• Maintain current MSDS forms for radiology department.
• Calibrate and maintain x-ray equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications\\:
• Associate degree from accredited school of radiologic technologist required.
• Current/valid registration by the American Registry of Radiological Technology (ARRT) required.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) certification required.
• 2 years clinical experience in radiologic technology required.
Associated topics: cardiac, cath, cath lab, catheterization, ct scan, ct technologist, diagnostic, mammographer, radiologic, tomography
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!