Industrial Gas Servicer Helper Job Description Sample
Mobile Equipment Servicer A02* (Flex) MCX GAS N More
- Duties Help
Summary Marine Corps Community Services
(MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join our Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, we never waver in our commitment to our Corps. This position is located at MARINE CORPS BASE HAWAII -
MCX GAS N MORE. Candidates selected for this position will serve as a
MOBILE EQUIPMENT SERVICER A02* for MCCS. Learn more about this agency
Responsibilities Services vehicles by dispensing fuel
, checking oil or water levels in crankcases, power steering, reservoirs, automatic transmissions, batteries, radiators, and other equipment as requested. Checks air in tires when requested. Performs tasks related to stocking automotive supplies, including refilling stock on shelves, assisting in inventories, maintaining general cleanliness of area. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Supervisory status No
Promotion Potential NA
Who May Apply
This job is open to
… Open to All Sources Questions? This job is open to 1 group. * #### Job family (Series) 5806 Mobile Equipment Servicing
- Requirements Help
Conditions of Employment
- See Duties and Qualifications
EVALUATIONS: ### Qualifications Ability to operate electrically-controlled pumps for dispensing gasoline: to remove and install wiper blades, light bulbs, and similar items; to check air pressure in tires and inflate to correct pressure; to charge batteries and add distilled water or battery acid as necessary; to take daily meter readings of pumps and “dip-stick” readings of gasoline storage tanks; and to check for presence of water in storage tanks. Heavy lifting is required such as handling cans and drums of petroleum weighing up to 40 pounds.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Applicants are assured of equal consideration regardless of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, GINA, political affiliation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, marital status, physical handicap which has no bearing on the ability to perform the duties of the position. This agency provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the agency. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis. It is Department of Navy (DON) policy to provide a workplace free of discrimination and retaliation. The DON No Fear Act policy link is provided for your review: https://www.donhr.navy.mil/NoFearAct.asp. As part of the employment process, Human Resources Division may obtain a Criminal Record Check and/or an Investigative Consumer Report. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI). For all positions requiring access to firearms or ammunition, the Federal Government is prohibited from employing individuals in these positions who have ever been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or a felony crime of domestic violence adjudged on or after 27 November 2002. Selectees for such positions must submit a completed DD Form 2760, Qualification to Possess Firearms or Ammunition, before a final job offer can be made. Direct Deposit of total NET pay is mandatory as a condition of employment for all appointments to positions within MCCS.
Required Documents: *Education/certification certificate(s), if applicable.
*If prior military, DD214 Member Copy This activity is a Drug-free workplace. The use of illegal drugs by NAF employees, whether on or off duty, cannot and will not be tolerated. Federal employees have a right to a safe and secure workplace, and Marines, sailors, and their family members have a right to a reliable and productive Federal workforce. Involuntarily separated members of the armed forces and eligible family members applying through the Transition Assistance Program must submit a written request/statement (may be obtained from the MCCS Human Resources Office) and present ID card with “TA” stamped in red on front of card. INDIVIDUALS SELECTED FROM THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY BE CHANGED TO PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME AT MANAGEMENT'S DISCRETION WITHOUT FURTHER COMPETITION.
ALL ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1159PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) ON THE CLOSING DATE LISTED IN THE JOB POSTING. Read more
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above
. Your application/resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed on this announcement. This vacancy will be filled by the best qualified applicant as determined by the selecting official. Read more
Background checks and security clearance
Security clearance Not Applicable
- Required Documents Help
Required Documents Varies
- Review "OTHER INFORMATION" #### If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- Benefits Help
Benefits A career with the U
.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits. The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees. Benefits you get to enjoy while working at MCCS include but are not limited to:
Stability of Federal Civilian Service
People with passion for doing work that matters
Quality of Work Life Balance
Comprehensive Benefit Packages
Marine Corps Exchange and Base Facility Privileges Review our benefits Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
How to Apply Help
How to Apply All applications must be submitted online via the MCCS Careers website:
www.usmc-mccs.org/careers Resumes/applications emailed or mailed will not be considered for this vacancy announcement. To be considered for employment, the application or resume must be submitted online by 11:59 PM (EST) on the closing date of the announcement.
Note: To check the status of your application or return to a previous or incomplete application, log into your MCCS user account and review your application status. Read more
Agency contact information
KANEOHE BAY MCCS
Phone 808/254-7632 ##### Email email@example.com
Address KANEOHE BAY MCCS KANEOHE BAY MCCS MARINE CORPS COMMUNITY SERVICES KANEOHE BAY
, HI USA Learn more about this agency
Next steps All applicants who submit an application via our Careers page at www
.usmc-mccs.org/careers will be able to view their application status online. Read more
- Fair & Transparent
& Transparent The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race
, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants Read more
Reasonable Accommodation Policy Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate
. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits. Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events. You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency. Read more
Legal and regulatory guidance
Social security number request
Signature and false statements
New employee probationary period This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486069400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered. Open & closing dates: 12/01/2017 to 02/28/2018 Salary: $11.92 to $11.92 per hour
Pay scale & grade:* NA 02 Work schedule: Shift Work
Appointment type:* Permanent
Corporate Industrial Chemical And Gas Commodity Specialist
This candidate will be responsible for:
Developing, managing, pricing and the maintenance of supply contracts with chemical and industrial gasses such and specialty Chemicals.
This person will interface with Engineering, Plant Technicians and general maintenance personnel as well as their peers from the supply organizations.
The responsibilities will include:
Provides the effective purchasing and delivery of all items within the commodities assigned, securing the best value in these items for the company. The following considerations are of primary importance:
- Recommends and selects suppliers considering quality, delivery, and price.
- Expedites and schedules materials necessary to meet plant requirements.
- Reviews current and future blanket orders.
Champions total cost reduction of procured goods and services.
Recommends adequate and satisfactory sources of supply and evaluates supplier performance.
Collaborates with Engineering, Maintenance and Operating supervision to secure best services, material substitution, and value in all purchases.
Reviews assigned incoming requisitions and determines best buying methods. Initiates aggressive purchasing action required to secure assigned items and commodities.
Completes weekly audits of vendor invoices.
The ideal candidate will have:
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Supply Chain Management or Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
3-7 years Heavy Industrial Manufacturing experience such as Paper Mill, Utility, Steel Mill, Foundry, Rolling, Forging, or Finishing environments.
Industrial Equipment And Fleet Mechanic With Diesel, Propane And Gas
Industrial Equipment & Fleet Mechanic
We are seeking an Industrial Equipment and Fleet Mechanic with diesel, gas & propane experience to join our team! Maintains and repairs all types of equipment used in the fields of construction and heavy lifting industry. This position requires the ability to diagnoses, repair and replacement of all components common to a variety of construction equipment, including hydraulic and engine systems, performing preventive maintenance to fleet, equipment and tools inspections incoming and outgoing to our construction sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Service equipment as required and avoid unnecessary down-time, ensure proper working condition of equipment when leaving the shop Heavy duty diesel engine trouble shooting and repair.
- Dismantles, reassembles and rebuilds equipment as needed.
- Diagnoses and repairs standard mechanical equipment problems
- Fabricate parts as needed
- Performs regular and service level safety inspections on equipment
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment (service truck or shop work station)
- Meet all company, governmental and equipment-specific safety requirements
- Electronic engine trouble shooting and repair.
- General welding skills
- General computer and basic paper work.
- Clean DMV record, Class-A CDL preferred.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience
- Possess appropriate hand tools.
- Hydraulic systems trouble shooting and repair.
- Electronic engine trouble shooting and repair.
- Must be self-starter.
- Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- 3+ years’ experience with heavy equipment/diesel equipment and industrial lift repairs or similar equipment
- Previous aerial lift repair experience required (JLG, Genie, etc.).
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving history.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work independently while being flexible regarding work assignments
- Strong working knowledge of equipment design and safety requirements
- Downtime will include helping on various jobs
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits of the position will be independently evaluated.
We specialize in Industrial Equipment, Production Line modifications/upgrades/installations. Our projects range from new construction for the Commercial and Industrial Industry (our General Contracting/Construction Division) to Chiller installations (Rigging Division)and modifications and upgrades for the Poultry Industry (both G.C. and Rigging Divisions).
Industrial Maintenance Technician Helper (Entry Level)
The Maintenance Technician Helper is responsible for performing entry level, however highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Essential duties and responsibilities includethe following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform basic mechanic skills including, but not limited to, lower level construction, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, utility, fabrication, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines and plant facility.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of basic maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with company and OSHA safety & health regulations, and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Technical Capacity, Ability to generate creative solutions.
- Use feedback from various sources to modify designs and/or projects.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to meet specific timelines.
- Work well in group problem solving situations. Ability to communicate well interdepartmentally and across other departments. Use feedback from various sources to modify designs and/or projects.
- Maintain high level of Ethical Conduct.
- Results driven and maintain Initiative.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 0-4 years of manufacturing experience; introductory mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret written documents, simple engineering blueprints & procedures. Ability to write and submit reports, that generate scope of work and specifications for projects, business correspondence and other communication as required.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position may require use of OSHA respiratory protection and PPE.
Since its inception, Gelest, Inc. has continuously added experts in the fields of silanes, silicones, and metal-organics.
The technical staff includes individuals with extensive hands-on experience and academic credentials (see Management Team). Joint developments between customers and staff have led to an increased product offering from several hundred materials to the current listing of several thousand materials.
The company has focused its research and development efforts toward expanding the offering of Group 4A and 4B analogs. Gelest, Inc. offers the most comprehensive selection of silane, silicone, and metal-organic materials in the world.
Industrial Maintenance Helper
• Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules
• Must be able to communicate effectively with other employees
• Steel toed shoes/boots mandatory
Ongoing preventative maintenance of hydraulic, mechanical, electrical components including shears, electric forklifts, conveyors, crushers, and hammer mills
• A minimum of 1- 2 years' experience in a warehouse environment
• Experience using warehouse equipment
• Must be able to pass criminal background check, physical and drug screen
• Must have experience operating a sit down forklift
• Must be able to work overtime as needed
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the day
• Must be able to tolerate seasonally hot and cold working environment (non-climate controlled)
• Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Safety oriented
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Bi-Lingual a plus (Spanish/English)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Microsoft Excel
• Shipping & Receiving
Please send all resumes by replying to this post. If you meet the criteria please email your resume, a phone number to reach you, and a brief description of your previous experience.
Industrial Electrician / TOP Helper
We are currently seeking an Industrial Electrician / TOP HELPER! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Industrial Maintenance Helper
Industrial Maintenance Helper- Industrial Plant Operations
Bessemer/ North West Birmingham Areas
Day Shift- $13.00 to $15.00 per hour
Required Experience: Entry Level -Working with strong supervision
Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance- 2 years +
Welding, Burning, Fitting
Conveyor System (maintenance and repair)
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment
Able to lift up to 50lb, frequent lifting, bending , stooping.
Qualified Applicants must be 19 years of age or older, have HSD or GED, and must pass background screening and drug testing.
*Temp To Hire Opportunity depending on performance*
For details please call Darrell Walker WorkForce 205-508-5511
Email Resumes- Haley@dwpworkforce.com
Darrell Walker WorkForce is an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Darrell Walker Workforce is an industry leader in the fields of Executive Recruitment, Professional Career Placement, Temp Staffing, and Payroll Services.
Our Alabama owned and operated Staffing Agency offers several employment opportunities, including Full & Part Time Jobs, Direct Hire and our Temp-to-Hire plan.
Industrial Maintenance Helper
- Job includes all phases of industrial maintenace and vehicle repair and serve as part of the maintenance team.
- Operate drill press and other shop equipment
- Inspect and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment an or other problems
- Require to weld, make repairs, and make improvements to existing equipment and fleet
- Other job related duties as assigned by Supervisor
Experience in industrial maintenance, 3 phase electrical, PLC & Controls, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Arc Welding
Experience in fabrication, truck and trailer repair a plus
Industrial Containers Services, is the largest provider of reusable container solutions in North America. ICS is well-positioned to service local, regional and national customers alike, and strives to be the supplier of a choice for high quality, environmentally responsible container solution. The Company offers the most complete container management systems available including reconditioning, manufacturing, distribution, used container collection and recycling services for all major industrial packaging types.
Industrial Container Services Is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a drug free workplace. We exorcise high ethical standards and are committed to complying with all laws in the jurisdiction where we conduct business. Our Internal policies and procedures support this commitment.
CRS is looking for candidates for Industrial Helper positions. Great opportunity with a mechanical company in Greenville. Apply ASAP in person or online.
*Must be mechanically inclined
*Experience working in an outdoor, hands-on construction environment
*Experience with HVAC, ductwork, etc. is a plus!
*Work well as part of a team
*Ability to lift over 75 lbs. repetitively
$13-$15/hr, depending on experience
Work to begin March 5th lasting 3-4 months. 40-50 hours per week South Greenville Area. Could lead to permanent role.
Apply with CRS in person Monday-Friday from 8am-11am/1pm-4pm at:
128 White Horse Court
Greenville, SC 29605
Or Apply Online Now!
Call 864-277-1164 for more info.
Working with CRS, you will experience the benefits of consulting with our team of recruitment professionals and leverage our intimate knowledge of clients for ideal interview preparation.
Our clientele ranges from small construction to large mechanical contractors, manufacturers and packaging to warehousing. Derived from over 20 years of management experience , we deliver the highest level of candidates and customer service.
We believe that success is achieved by affecting individuals and organizations through optimal customer service, unmatched industry knowledge and a tireless commitment to our people.
2Nd Shift Industrial Painter Helper
We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. The success of ESS Metron is built by committed, efficient employees who believe in our company, who gain satisfaction from their work, and who strive towards extraordinary achievement. We believe that people work best in an environment where they are recognized for their efforts and respected as individuals.
We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking an experienced, self-directed and very motivated Painter Helper who will operate and maintain the paint station.
- High Energy
- Self Motivated
- Detailed Oriented
- Team Oriented
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Advise supervisor of materials (paint, solvents, etc.) that need to be ordered
· Clean grease and dirt from product.
· Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
· Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color.
· Pours coating liquid into spray container and connects gun to air hose.
· Turns sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray.
· Pulls trigger and directs spray onto work surface to apply prime or finish coat.
· Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
· Removes rust from metal with acid, wire brush, or steel wool.
· Performs touch up painting on manufactured cabinets with airbrush or spray gun.
- 2-5 year of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working individually
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to read and understand fabrication and assembly drawings
- Understanding of engineering and manufacturing standards is beneficial.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle; or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel or crouch.
The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Must be comfortable handling 16ft. and/or 20ft. parts.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What Else Do I Need To Know About Being A Painter Helper For ESS METRON?
Hours: Full Time, with a minimum of 40 hours per week (may require more hours depending on the needs of the business, including some weekends).
- Sick Pay
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Long Term Disability
About ESS Metron
As one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of low and medium voltage power distribution product solutions, integrated power distribution centers, custom control products, modular control buildings and skid mounted power distribution & pumping systems. With over 60 years of experience, ESS Metron has produced the highest quality products for the most demanding applications & environments know.
ESS Metron provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ESS Metron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applied to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!