Industrial Health Engineer Job Description Sample
Industrial Process And Safety Engineer
- Works in conjunction with the Safety Manager and Facility Environmentalist to make decisions and provide communication and training regarding environmental safety, and health compliance with all state, U.S. and European Union (E.U.) regulatory agencies.
- Lead Lean Manufacturing improvement projects and exhibit a record of actively supporting past projects while strategically implementing 6S and EH&S practices.
- Apply Life Safety Codes to current and future state manufacturing layouts.
- Apply working knowledge of fabrication and assembly processes to the strategic vision, identification and implementation of capital equipment.
- Tracks progress of all capital in the Capital Approval System and reports regularly to management.
- Summarizes capital status and completions and prepares reports for management review.
- Establishes and maintains interaction with outside capital machine/equipment vendors with a strategic view to improve manufacturing and assembly opportunities. Makes quality, safety and investigative visits to such vendors when required.
- Issues Capital Purchase Orders as required.
- Working with the facility environmentalist, develops innovative manufacturing processes to reduce/optimize factory utility consumption and manufacturing/raw material wastes.
- Manages significant cost capital projects including identification of equipment, justification of capital, and ensures schedule and installation is per project plan.
- Performs Workstation Risk Assessments and Ergonomic Assessments to all manufacturing and assembly processes in accordance with Zodiac Aerospace and OSHA requirements.
- Leads Industrial and Facility Change process in accordance with ZSUS and Zodiac Aerospace policy and standards.
- Design of major layouts with process flow, material handling considerations and infrastructure provisions.
- Creates and documents Standard Work Instructions for use my factory personnel that are in compliance with design and quality specifications and FAA directives.
- Reviews annual capital needs with supervisors, managers ME’s, QA, etc.
- Assists Capital Manager and CFO prepare Capital Budget.
- Justifies approved capital and enters data into the ZA Capital Approvals System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have knowledge of federal and state safety regulations (OSHA, EPA and TCEQ), as well as ergonomics, machine safety and environmental safety.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of manufacturing and related operations with detailed knowledge of such fields as product design, engineering function, tool design, tool fabrication, space layout, handling equipment, production machinery and equipment, N/C machinery and equipment, factory methods work, etc.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and coordination skills in an office environment with in depth familiarity to company rules and office procedures.
- Possess good grammar and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities and handle confidential and sensitive company matters.
- Demonstrate above average capability for developing engineering analysis.
- Must have knowledge of basic material handling principles and products.
- Must be capable of developing “Special Projects” that are reviewed at the Zodiac Corporate level.
- Ability to use advanced statistical and analytical methods for resolving complex manufacturing issues.
- Ability to champion and lead process improvement teams towards focused and defined objectives.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCad
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with frequent interruptions resulting in the need to reprioritize tasks.
- Must be able to properly handle sensitive and confidential information, and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be computer literate with PC training in Windows / Microsoft / Office Programs / Lotus Notes.
- Must have a B.S degree in a related technical field (eg: IE, ME, EE) or an Associate degree with 3 years related experience or 6 years of job related experience.
- Additionally, two years of manufacturing required.
- State registered professional engineering license in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
Controls Engineer - Industrial Automation
Why work here?:
- 20+ years in business with several offices in the Midwest
- 85% repeat business with existing client base
- Variety of projects in Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, General Manufacturing
- All engineers have cradle-to-grave involvement with their projects
- All Managers and Owners have worked as an Engineer in their career
- Known in the industry for quality service and attention to detail
- Growth and advancement is encouraged
- Excellent benefits; health and life insurance, 401K with matching, quarterly bonuses, paid vacation and holidays
- Flextime and open access to facility
- Family oriented culture with family activities and outings
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an Industrial Controls and/or Industrial Manufacturing Environment
- 3-5 years of PLC/HMI experience in Rockwell (Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, are a plus)
- Electrical controls design from conception
- Vision and Bar Code systems experience
- Servo setup exp.
- BS degree in Engineering preferred but not required
- Ability to travel up to 30% to customer sites as needed
- Will be required to complete an engineering assessment
- AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Promis-E or E-Plan design platforms for Electrical Design
- AC/DC voltage design schematics
- Control panel layout
- Safety circuit layout
- NFPA & NEC Electrical Code conformance
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Siemens S7
- RSLogix 5000
- Rockwell Studio 5000
- Rockwell FactoryTalk View
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Prior experience of successfully completing a "Cradle to Grave" project from design to implementation
Optional Skills desired:
- Motion Control Platform experience: Allen-Bradly Kinetix, SEW Eurodrive, or Kollmorgen
- Vision/Reader system experience: Cognex Insight, Cognex Dataman, Keyence XG or CVX
- Robotics: Fanuc, Motoman, Nachi, or Yamaha
- PLC: Siemens S7
Early Career Instrumentation & Controls Engineer - Kiewit Industrial Engineering
Requisition ID: 78916
Kiewit Engineering Group, Inc is a full-service consulting and engineering firm serving the infrastructure and engineering markets. Our combined staff of more than 1,300 engineers and design professionals have expertise that spans all major engineering disciplines to serve transportation, power, water/wastewater, mining, building, and oil, gas & chemical markets. Backed by 130 years of construction experience, our construction-driven engineering focuses on constructability and safety in the earliest phases of projects to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Our rapidly growing Industrial Design Group, which includes process, electrical, controls, structural, architectural, geotechnical, and civil disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on EPC and design-build delivery of industrial projects in markets such as Food & Beverage, Consumer Products, Heavy Manufacturing, Industrial Buildings Industrial Water and Utilities. We have specialized expertise in plant floor process design, packaging, refrigerated/frozen facility design, and ammonia refrigeration systems.
We are a high performing team of engineers and designers that develop projects through the project life-cycle engaging exciting projects throughout North America. Our staff leads the industrial markets engineering process and collaborates with Kiewit's construction teams to approach construction-driven engineering with a focus on safe, cost-effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit's legacy of excellence.
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to see and do more than you may have thought possible. Kiewit's culture encourages training, spending 6x the industry average on developing your skills, and tailoring your experience, to allow you to take on projects that impact millions of people across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you're ensuring a lifetime of success
Works with a multi-discipline team to review and understand client operational and
business needs; specifies equipment and contributes to design decisions that meets those needs
Gains a comprehensive understanding of departmental design standards, applicable engineering codes, and Kiewit guidelines; provide suggestions and recommendations as needed.
Assists in feasibility and planning studies, analyzing customer needs and data including researching, investigate and coordinate with other engineers, and providing recommendations to the customer.
Administers contracts for instrumentation and control equipment, especially the plant Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), and plant monitoring and instrumentation. Monitors and plan for required submittal dates.
Responds to questions and Requests for Interpretation (RFIs) from the client and construction contractor dealing with applicable instrumentation and control systems, equipment, operations, logic, and startup.
Reviews other Discipline's deliverables for Instrument and Controls impacts and compatibility with the design.
Bachelor's degree in engineering in an instrumentation and controls, electrical, mechanical, chemical, physics, or equivalent engineering program from an ABET accredited four-year college or university program
At least one-three years' experience performing engineering related duties
Familiarity with control system programming and fluency in reading logic diagrams
Intermediate programming experience, especially with regard to Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming
Experience in field construction, power or start-up power plant work is desirable
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Senior Industrial Engineer
Sparton (SPA) is a publicly traded leading contract design and manufacturing company with a specialization in electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies. Our customers include military, medical, biotechnology and aerospace companies that are highly regulated with specialized needs.
Senior Industrial Engineer
Basic Purpose of Position: Provide a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of engineering principles, concepts and applications to ensure a smooth transition from new product development into production as well as supporting established production processes.
Responsibilities may include research, development and testing of complex product, processes and production lines. The position also requires competence with problem solving techniques. Industrial Engineers work closely with other functional areas to optimize utilization of equipment, machinery and resources.
IEs analyze and implement time balancing, manpower requirements, technology and processing opportunities with the intent to achieve error-free work product that assures workers' safety, meets environmental concerns and cost goals. Efforts include reviewing product requirements and finding ways to reduce waste and improve performance. IEs are expected to engage with supply chain management to help minimize inventory costs and assist with quality assurance activities to keep the customer satisfied while assisting project management to control costs and maximize efficiencies.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
Responsible for evaluation of systems, equipment, tooling, or fixtures to complete assemblies and prepare processes for manufacturing
Responsible for design, test, and validation of complex work products including systems, production lines and processes as they apply to assigned production area
Proactively resolves existing production process and system issues
Apply failure analysis and root cause analysis as required to improve product and processes
Provide recommendation for enhancements, cost reductions, engineering changes, and formulate cost impact
Represent Industrial Engineering and/or lead cross-departmental activities such as Value Stream Mapping, Eight Disciplines of Problem Solving, and Advanced Product Quality Planning
Provide input to bids and proposals
Participate in or Lead communications and/or presentations to customers, suppliers or vendors
Implement and maintain a Manufacturing Execution System within modern Software Tools
Perform Make/Buy analysis
Perform Labor Learning Curve analysis
Create Work Instructions for production assembly processes
Actively participate in Design Reviews; focus on all aspects of Design for Cost, Design for Assembly, and Design for Manufacturing; prepare analysis and present information for debate
Evaluate new technology and provide Return on Investment analysis for financial planning
Generate and maintain engineering documentation including assembly instructions, floor plans, time studies, etc.
Drive improvement in process design, layout, and operational performance including the use of work measurement and other traditional Industrial Engineering tools
Facilitate transition of product from the Engineering/Prototype environment to limited-rate initial &/or full-rate production
Facilitate methods to move heavy / bulky parts and assemblies within manufacturing plants
Review & support generation of production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and related content to establish product methods and activities, re: manufacturing
Determine methods and processes to efficiently manufacture parts, sub-assemblies, and products
Help develop, deploy, and monitor quality control procedures to resolve production/performance problems and minimize costs
Work with customers, management, and development engineers to establish standards for design and production
Participate in concurrent engineering, to assist developmental and production support engineers with product specifications, management with manufacturing capabilities, and staff with project status
Experience in Human Factors Engineering and/or Ergonomics
Ensure that all assignments are performed in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, Provincial and Company safety and health regulations, and where applicable, proper personal protective equipment is utilized.
Evaluate production processes based on job safety analysis, job difficulty analysis and provide solutions for a safer more ergonomic work place.
Identify potential Physical, Chemical, and Ergonomic hazards during the workstation design phase and implement engineering controls to eliminate or control the hazards.
Perform Ergonomic Evaluations and design workstations and material handling processes using sound ergonomic principles.
Participate in and / or lead Safety and Ergonomic teams.
Participate in and / or lead accident investigations and root cause analysis teams.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Engineering Technology (can Substitute Experience.
10+ years of experience in an Industrial Engineering function, or related degree with 10 or more years of experience in an Industrial Engineering function.
Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of programs such as: Word, Power Point, and Excel.
Experience with modern software tools that enhance production processes and troubleshooting similar to: Solid Works, Timer Pro, Aegis Manufacturing Execution System, Agile Document Control Database and Oracle Manufacturing Resource Planning
Industrial Engineer II - 1St Shift
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for ways to improve, enhance and adapt in an ever-changing marketplace. As the Industrial Engineer II, you will be responsible for identifying facility design and personnel requirements to help keep our operations running smoothly. You'll also develop work instructions and update standard operating procedures. As a part of the XPO team, the fastest-growing company in the Fortune 500, you'll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily business solutions for our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
Identify facility design requirements based on activity levels, product dimensional profiles, product flow and transportation methods
Create equipment and operating supply lists and provide purchase requisitions; develop IT equipment (hardware and cabling) requirements based on activity levels and work content
Determine startup and ongoing personnel requirements based on work tasks, activity levels and product dimensional profiles; identify management and supervisory staffing requirements based on technical specifications of work
Identify technical skills and education levels required by job classification; provide job descriptions, shift requirements and manpower level to HR for hiring
Develop training plans and train local distribution center employees using process work instructions; coordinate safety, equipment, environmental and process training requirements with HR, Compliance and the Safety Manager
Convert contract documents, proposals and statements of work into work instructions and operating procedures; submit ISO-compliant work instructions and standard operating procedure documents to the Quality Management System (QMS)
Determine packaging/kitting requirements based on method of transportation and the product's dimensional profile; specify and document packaging methods; specify and purchase packaging equipment, containers/cartons and packing (void fill) to support cartonization functionality and dimensional profile; identify outbound labeling/documentation requirements
Determine time estimates to develop, purchase, document, implement and install new processes, updates to existing procedures, IT solutions and equipment, operational supplies, etc.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
2 years of professional experience
Experience with analytical tools such as flow charts, Pareto charts, cause and effect diagrams, run charts, etc.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
It'd be great if you also have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience; ability to compose thorough and detailed technical documentation, job aids, procedures manuals, etc.
Ability to identify opportunities to increase accuracy, optimize resources and develop/implement solutions
Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems
Ability to develop insightful, value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results; ability to produce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal direct supervision or in a team environment; consult with team members and management as needed
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Apply now "
The Industrial Engineer will be a key member of the Wayfair Industrial Engineering team. Identify and implement "Best Practices" and "Best Methods", support tracking of key performance indicators & initiate process improvements throughout the operation. Develop and revise (as needed) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for each functional operation while ensuring SOP's are updated and adhered to on a consistent basis. Experience in conducting Motion and Time Studies for the development of future engineered labor standards.
Support the development of RFP's as needed, perform ROI Analysis and Procurement for various supply chain solutions including hardware, software, & supporting technology.
Provides engineering support for process development and improvement initiatives to reinforce the goal of Operational Excellence
Manage and lead implementation of material handling systems that enable capacity and productivity improvements
Provides change management guidance, assists with process and equipment validation including but not limited to development, training, documentation and reporting
Generates and assesses metrics for dissemination of trends that affect service quality and customer reviews through the use of statistics and quality engineering tools
Knowledge of data mining techniques (SQL)
Assists a team with the building and development of a network Labor Management System
Space planning and layout design (AutoCad)
Return on Investment / Operational audits
Practices safe work procedures, and follows all safety rules at all times
Travel required – 20%
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years of experience and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This individual should be detail oriented, with strong analytical and organizational skills, who is also highly results oriented and proactive.
Knowledge of Labor Management Systems
A good technical background Warehouse Management Systems and Microsoft Office is required to be successful in this role.
Equally important to your success is the ability to effectively communicate with business partners both local and remote; having excellent communication skills; the ability to handle multiple competing priorities; and a strong customer focus.
Excellent time management and multitasking skills are required
Ability to identify critical paths and execute (these may change weekly)
Involvement with senior management both internally and externally
Industrial Network Automation Engineer
This position is responsible for the technical support, technical solution and development for systems that promote the customer's ruggedized networking strategy.
You will succeed in this role if you have industrial automation and controls background and networking experience or industrial automation and controls experience with the willingness to learn networking.
- Technical, Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent educational background.
- Cisco Certified Professional is preferred.
- Experience with configuration of network devices including switches, routers, firewalls, cellular modems, Ethernet radios, and server/workstations.
- Experience with networking technologies including routing protocols, IGMP, and VLAN configuration and router configurations.
- Experience with 802.11 wireless applications including bridging, routing and encryption
- Understanding of cellular networking applications including GSM, GPRS, EDVO, HSPA, HSUPA and LTE.
- Experience with onsite audits to gather information required for a recommended network design.
- Experience with industrial automation technologies such as PLC, DCS and SCADA.
- Excellent communication and collaboration with other associates.
- Proven technical writing skills for engineered solutions.
- Experience with project planning, documentation and scheduling a networking solution.
- Perform onsite project management for network equipment installation and manage team of installers to fiber a copper cabling standards.
Potential Location(s): Anderson, SC
*Must be willing to work as a 1099 Independent Contractor
*Must be willing to carry General Liability Insurance
Term: 6-12 months contract
Our Client is a global leader in home appliances manufacturing and is looking for an experienced Industrial Engineer to work as a Contractor supporting their Central Engineering Capital Project team. This team is currently working on the startup and commissioning of an exciting greenfield expansion project.
Areas of competence: manufacturing facilities design and material handling, line balancing, assembly line structure, layout optimization, assembly automation, lean thinking and lean manufacturing, time studies, production capacity analysis, material management, packaging technologies, conveyor systems, end of line testing technologies, ergonomics.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Analyze productive capacity of assembly processes inside the factory and identify areas for efficiency improvement.
- Provide assistance with workstation layout, line side presentation of materials and development of assembly methods.
- Provide documentation and data collection of raw materials types and packaging details.
- Perform the manufacturability analysis of New Products in the area of competence; identifying part criticalities, and interpreting results of manufacturability simulations.
- Define the sequence of manufacturing process including material flow, line balance and assembly method for operators, as well as the calculation of the standard hours for new and existing products.
- Improve production processes through the application of lean manufacturing techniques to reduce waste, costs and increase the quality. Utilizing: 5S, 7 waste, VSM, Problem solving, OEE tools.
- Perform CAD factory layout design, ergonomics studies and workstation design.
- Support the project team through the timely assessment and acquisition of tools, tooling/fixtures, storage equipment, and material handling equipment.
- Prepare technical specifications for assembly and ancillary equipment, including safety and environmental requirements.
- Be the interface with equipment manufacturers and technical purchasing (CAPEX) during the complete acquisition and development process of new tooling and equipment.
- Prepare required documentation for supplier tender and Sourcing Board decision.
- Supervise equipment and assembly line installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance.
- Propose technological innovations in the fields of competence.
- Deep knowledge of industrial engineering design techniques in factory layout and product assembly.
- At least 5 years of experience in industrial design and implementation for high volume assembly operations.
- Must have strong Project Management experience; able to track budget, schedule and to communicate project status to senior leadership.
- Knowledge of assembly line automation technologies, end of line testing technologies, wrapper packaging technologies and refrigeration evac/charge technologies will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of household appliance manufacturing and assembly will be considered a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work holidays, weekends and extended hours, as required for shutdowns.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AUTHORIZATION TO WORK LEGALLY IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT COMPANY SPONSORSHIP.
- Resolve any issues on sustaining and new products.
- Implement lean techniques in the assembly, paint, and the warehouse, improving the layout and standardizing processes for lean production.
- Identify, formulate and implement opportunities with lean manufacturing principles throughout the assembly process to reduce cost, reduce variation, reduce cycle time, improve yields, improve reliability, improve productivity, etc.
- Implement tooling improvements
- Station and cell setup for lean process & material flow
- Improve overall material flow through the warehouse.
- Work with Engineering to standardize designs
- Standardize processes & stations for maximum efficiency (5S and other techniques).
- Create and manage equipment specifications, equipment documentation for development, qualification, and support of assembly and test equipment for production.
- Perform Design for Manufacturing, Test, Cost, Reliability, etc. analysis of new products with the design engineering team
- Create Manufacturing Strategies for new and current products
- Work with assemblers to create fixtures for cycle time reduction, safety, & error-proofing.
- Inspect fixtures and processes against quality standards. Train personnel and implement corrective action for quality improvement.
- Develop drawings and assembly aids for manufacturing.
- Able to perform the duties of the Production Manager when required.
- Oversee new product assembly and prototyping, working with Engineering in the development process.
- Lead projects as assigned.
- Member of Safety committee.
- Perform quality tracking metrics.
- On-Time Delivery, Backorder and order error tracking metrics.
- Improve efficiencies in the manufacturing area.
- BS degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering or similar field or equivalent experience as an Engineer is required
- 5+ years of experience in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering or similar field in Aerospace, Automotive, or Commercial industries
- Detailed product knowledge
- Experience applying lean techniques to assembly and material flow.
- Understanding of Engineering processes, drawings, and schematics, machining processes, and techniques.
- Software Knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Project), Minitab, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Visio, C#, OOP using Visual Studio IDE, Visual Basic, LabView / Teststand, MATLAB, is a plus
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for direct and indirect labor and activities affecting line speed, cycle checks, workstation methods/standards, and line balancing. The candidate will utilize lean concepts to identify and eliminate waste and perform time/motion studies. This position will assist the Industrial Engineering Department with technical services to maintain efficient levels of lean manufacturing and manning. The Industrial Engineer will support all World Class Manufacturing (WCM) pillars in continuous improvement activities.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
Experience in implementation of lean principles in a manufacturing environment
Must be a team player and self-motivated
Ability to interface with all levels of the organization from shop floor to management
Must have good skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, or similar computer applications
Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
Ability to work any shift, overtime and some travel
Engineering Internship, Co-Op, or 2+ years' experience preferred
Experience implementing World Class Manufacturing in a union environment
Knowledge of time study/standards, ratings, MODAPTS, ergonomic evaluations, and budgets
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!