Industrial Order Clerk Job Description Sample
Order Processing Clerk
Entry-level position responsible for analyzing customer productneeds and building orders to facilitate fulfillment of Surface Wellheadequipment/systems sales and services.
EssentialFunctions, Roles and
Promptly enter salesorders in Syteline.
Perform same day sourceplanning on hook up and/or additional customer requirements.
Ensure the accuracy ofopen sales orders (commercial and technical), published customer discounts ornet pricing and that orders do not contain obsolete or invalid part numbers andcustomer requirements.
Coordinate with FieldSales personnel on customer requirements and updates.
Place and follow-up onorders to ensure fulfillment in accordance with purchasing terms andconditions.
Monitor orders toensure timely delivery to meet project schedules.
Assist in resolvingissues and discrepancies with vendors.
Identify and resolveinvoicing problems and issues between accounting and vendors.
Comply with policies,procedures, and internal controls to ensure the best prices and the mostoptimum delivery of materials, and supplies while enhancing their efficiency.
Prepare daily reportsand monitor dates in accordance to actual customer requirements using the mostrecent information available.
Seek and identifysubstitutions for quoted equipment that is not on hand/inventory. Utilizeexcess or slow-moving inventory within standard operating procedures.
Effectively manage andutilize customer property within customer requirements.
Communicate changesand/or cancellations to customer requirements and delivery issues to supplychain and Supervisor.
Maintain rig board toallow visibility of current customer requirements by active rig, equipmenttype, state of preparedness and expected ship date.
Participate inregularly scheduled meetings.
Ensure and secureadequate and proper back-up parts and equipment on service jobs and communicateaccurate information to the Service Department
Provide input andassistance to other functional areas in order to improve processes and customersatisfaction levels.
Keep abreast of newproducts, specifications and industry trends, competitor strengths andweaknesses.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Job Knowledge,Skills, Abilities:
Understanding ofdrilling/production equipment and/or mechanical background desired
Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel skills
Advanced organizationskills, intermediate Mathematical skills and intermediate reasoning ability
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Part-Time Online Order Clerk (M-F 4-8Pm)
This position supports the "Pick Up In Store" desk and has a regular schedule of Monday-Friday, 4-8pm.
The primary function of the Fulfillment Clerk is to assist customers with all of their shopping needs. This includes assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. The Fulfillment Clerk is required to respond to customer inquiries and support them throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate.
The Fulfillment Clerk is also responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. Lastly, the Fulfillment Clerk is responsible for completing all other duties as assigned.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Manager, Order Management - Industrial Manufacturing
Division: Process Industries and Drives
Business Unit: Large Drives
Requisition Number: 233189
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Manager, Order Management
The Order Management team has the responsibility to manage customer orders for Above NEMA, IEC and purchase for resale motors processed through the Siemens Large Drives Norwood Ohio facility.
The Order Management team plays a critical role in translating customer requirements into the information necessary to successfully execute customer orders and deliver a quality product on time.
The ideal candidate will apply SPS (Lean) and other continuous improvement processes to accomplish the following:
Establish and follow to the greatest extent possible a standardized work approach to order management
Utilize the appropriate tools and methods for determining departmental capacity and staffing requirements to meet customer demands
Understand and effectively address all non-conformances in process or execution for the department
Ensure an effective training program is defined and in place for all Order Management department members
The Order Management team is a part of the Large Drives AP business' Order Processing Center and will report to the Director of the OPC
The Order Management team acts as the agent for the external customer during order execution. As such the Manager, Order Management will be required to demonstrate and also coach the team in effective communication, and when necessary, appropriate escalation of issues related to order execution or non-conformances.
The Manager, Order Management will act as champion for safe work methods and in full compliance with the established Integrated Management System (Safety, Quality, Environmental programs)
The Manager, Order Management has the following responsibilities:
- proactively manage all Order Management processes from order entry, order clarification, order write up, order change management and communication.
- track and report all Order Management key performance indicators including, Product Delivery Reliability and Capability, Daily Bookings, Incoming Order Rate, Clean Order Rate, Orders On Time, Order Cycle time, Defects per order.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree – technical or Engineering preferred
- 8-10 years related experience
- SAP and Microsoft Office
- approximately 10% travel required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Successful previous utilization of Lean Manufacturing concepts
Electric motor knowledge or related experience
Sales Order Processing Clerk I - Shipping
Purpose Statement: The Sales Order Processing Clerk is responsible to execute the daily tasks of fulfilling customer sales orders from the receipt of the order to end order shipment. This will be completed by working internally and externally in accordance with Plexus Corporations' goals and objectives.
Key Job Accountabilities:
High level of internal and external communication, both written and verbal, with regards to sales order status and expected ship date.
Evaluate and validate orders for shipping status as well as the scheduling the release of new orders to the manufacturing floor.
Obtain and prepare sales orders for processing while verifying for completion and accuracy.
Prepare bills of lading.
Process shipments through on-line carrier programs such as Bax Global, Fed Ex, and UPS.
Process orders through customer EDI systems such as Oracle, JD Edwards, or SAP.
Create customer shipping and packing lists.
Create and forward any international documentation that may be sales-order specific.
Provide customer follow-up with regards to ship status.
Maintain daily ship log to accurately reflect shipment activity.
Resolve any shipping discrepancies.
Communicate any missed shipments.
Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated < />
Additional duties as assigned.
A minimum of a High School diploma is required; an Associate's degree is preferred.
Less than One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Must possess excellent communication, organizational, and trouble shooting skills.
Computer keyboarding and familiarity with shipping documents is preferred.
Windows based software, JDE Edwards, and the Internet.
General office equipment and materials.
- The work setting should consist of an office environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise level.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. persons." "U.S. persons" are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
Order Processing Clerk
As an Order Processing Clerk in the Lightspeed Systems finance department, you will be supporting accounting operations and personnel.
ABOUT THE ROLE (The following are the essential functions of the position. This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.):
- Accurately enter and process sales orders in a timely manner
- Match payments to invoices.
- Process and post payments.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Record business transactions and prepare daily worksheets for input into the general ledger system.
- Ensure files are complete and maintained as needed.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, and computer systems.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
ABOUT YOU - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related area
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in clerical accounting, accounts payable or accounts receivable
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures.
- Salesforce experience.
- Proficient in QuickBooks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly document and record information.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
BYU Store Order Fulfillment Clerk
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
If as a student or non-student you have worked over 1,000 hours or received benefits through DMBA due to employment with any of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints entities (LDS Church), you are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for 1/2 time (17.5 hours) positions. Any questions please contact 801-422-3563.
NON-STUDENT PART-TIME ORDER FULFILLMENT CLERK
This is an on-call order fulfilment position that will be highly utilized during our peak seasons. Generally speaking, our peak season ranges from August – January each year, though there are many opportunities for work outside of the peak season as well. Please plan on working most days during the peak season period.
6:00 pm – 12:00 am (3 Hour Minimum, 8 openings) – Starting at $8.00 per hour
12:00 am – 6:00 am (3 Hour Minimum, 8 openings) – Starting at $9.00 per hour
2-8 hours per shift for a total of 15-40 hours per week (Average of 6+ hours per shift during peak season)
All shifts are Monday – Friday with occasional Saturdays.
Maximum of 910 hours per year
Help fill online orders for BYUstore.com
Pick merchandise for web orders from sales floor and stockroom
Prepare textbook orders for pickup
Utilize computer system for SKU lookup and on-hand information
Check pricing, inventory levels, product details, etc. on inventory system
Prepare merchandise for processing and shipping
Perform other tasks as assigned
Comfortable using hand held devices and ability to learn system processes
Ability to match merchandise with orders
Strong attention to detail
Customer service skills
Experience with or ability to learn order fulfillment
Ability to willingly follow detailed instructions
This position requires employees to perform tasks on their feet for most of their shift
Exclusive employee discount
Premium 'A' lot parking for ½ time employees
Fabulous fun Friday's!
Room for advancement
Experience preferred but not required; training will be provided.
Employee Class: 1/2 Time (17.5 hour)
Work Location: Provo Campus
Physical Exam Required: N
Desired Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled
Documents Required at time of Application:
Optional: Letter of Recommendation 1, Letter of Recommendation 2
Equal Opportunity Employer: m/f/vets/disability
Order Fulfillment Associate
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We’re proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for full-time Warehouse Associates to join our fulfillment team in our high volume eCommerce distribution facility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct to consumer order fulfillment.
- Performs the pick, pack, ship functions while maintaining KPM's.
- Safely handling and care of luxury fashions items.
- Pack shipments securely, following required specifications.
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging and documentation.
- Responsible for processing all parcel shipments with the designated carrier; FedEx/DHL/USPS.
- Sort and perform put away and restock functions in an organized fashion.
- Maintain shipping supplies and organize inventory.
- General warehousing practices; safety and organization, housekeeping and trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the team leader or
Flexible Schedules Include:
4 days 10 hours:
Sunday- Wednesday or Wednesday- Saturday 7:00 am- 5:30 pm at $16.50 per hour.
5 days 8 hours schedule:
Tuesday- Saturday or Sunday- Thurs 9:00 am- 5:30 pm at $15.00 per hour.
- High School or G.E.D. appreciated.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Basic computer skills a must.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are important.
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time.
Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, transportation assistance (shuttle service from nearby Bart Station), healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, flexible work hours and Friday bagels!
Visit us at www.therealreal.com to explore our amazing company!
Order Selector - 1St Shift
A successful Kane Electric Pallet Jack Operator will be responsible for unloading and loading all inbound and outbound products, along with moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product in a safe and responsible manner in the distribution center.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Pay Rate: 13.50/Hour plus monthly incentive bonus!
Benefits: 1st of the month after 60 Days!
High School Diploma, or GED.
Electric Pallet Jack Operator experience, 2-year minimum.
Ability to lift and move 50+ lbs.
1 year of experience in a warehousing/distribution environment.
Ability to stand, walk, bend, extend, reach, and twist for long periods of time.
Follow all standards of PPE in the distribution center: for example, wearing steel toed shoes, safety glasses, safety vest or any other standards provided by site leadership.
Have a safety-first attitude.
Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using powered industrial equipment.
Pull and prepare products for shipment, ensuring the exact number and types of products are loaded.
Follow customer requirements and/or other instructions to ensure accuracy: load count, stability of product, and that all products are loaded and unloaded safely.
Complete daily inspections of equipment.
Perform good housekeeping practices, clean as you go process.
Conduct operations and equipment in a manner that promotes safety and report unsafe conditions that can't be self-corrected to the leadership team.
Other duties as assigned.
Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment (Options available)
401K with matching program
Vacation and sick time
Friendly and Open Door culture
Order Management Specialist
• Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
• Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma...).
• Order Entry and backlog quality.
• Implement changes as required for each project followed.
• Optimize Sales transfers.
• Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
• Confirms customer requested date and Plan, Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
• Backlog management
• Daily follow up of customer credit documentation.
• Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
• Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
• Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
• Provide root cause on defect analysis.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Need to be able to prioritize work and multi-task
• Proactively follow up on open issues
• Basic accounting skills
• Previous Healthcare experience
• Current or previous experience in a project management, customer relations or order management role
• Previous experience supporting Sales or Service teams
• Proven ability to build relationships with remote colleagues
• Demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value-based relationships with internal and external customers
Required skill set – Bachelor’ s degree OR Associates degree and 5 years related experience OR high school diploma & 15 years related experience
Purchase Order Processing And Testing
Location: Wright Patterson AFB OH
(Test) Position Description
Purchase Request Process System (PRPS) automates the front end of the acquisition process to procure spares, data, and services to support weapon system acquisition and sustainment activities for Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC) users at Hill, Tinker, and Robins Air Force Bases (AFBs). PRPS is a modern, web-based system with a paperless link to Funds Certification and Contracting. It supports various business processes and operations from receiving item quantity requirements to various logistic support activities supporting procurement to funding certification, and finally to contract award. PRPS is currently being migrated from the GCSS-AF Integration Framework (IF) located at Gunter AFB and operated by DISA in Montgomery, AL, to the Common Computing Environment (CCE 2.0) in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Government Cloud.
Provide functional and technical support to the Government Program Management Office which may include the following but will not be limited to:
- Perform as an integrated member of a team providing subject matter expertise for USAF system development & sustainment programs.
- Use knowledge of USAF processes to refine requirements and develop verification and validation criteria.
- Review and participate in program change management efforts such as Computer System Requirements Documents (CSRDs), Baseline Change Requests (BCRs), Deficiency Reports (DRs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Software Problem Reports (SPRs), and software deployments.
- Experience in providing support with planning and monitoring test execution to ensure changes to the system meet the defined requirements and/or documented problem.
- Develop, document and execute test strategies, functional scenarios and test cases with supporting test data.
- Support the AF in all phases of system testing, including associated interfacing systems tests.
- Capable of analyzing results and developing corrective action plans as necessary.
- Review technical proposals and analyze deliverables for the PMO.
- Experience with conducting Functional Configuration Audits and Physical Configuration Audits.
- Maintain life cycle documentation and develop and support customer briefings at all levels.
- Support the maintenance of the program’s high level test documentation.
- Able to obtain adequate security clearances prior to performing services under the task order.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in providing technical / functional support to the Government Program Management Office for test-related activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with diverse teams of functional and technical staff.
- Exhibits good communication skills and the ability to conduct meetings with key development and user leadership.
- Working experience with Hewlett Packard HP® Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Quality Center (QC) test tool.
- Experience with information system development and sustainment in support of USAF logistics systems operations, processes and policies.
- Ability to obtain adequate security clearances prior to performing services under the task order. Position requires a completed National Agency Check with Inquiry (NACI/T1), or equivalent investigation, a favorable Local Files Check, and an FBI fingerprint check.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Experience in planning, conducting and/or oversight of test activities.
- Have working knowledge and understanding of the Business Enterprise Systems (BES) Process Directory (BPD), and have the ability to maintain life cycle documentation.
- Experience in developing customer briefings at all levels.
- Someone who is analytical, a quick learner and is willing / able to integrate new skills.
- Experience with web-based systems housed in the Cloud is a plus.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!